Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 753 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2014, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Hmmmm, I'm hoping most places have them out Monday! For once I actually like some of these Christmas tickets!

The 1, 2 and 3 doesn't look very good to me. The 3 is a nightmare game to play, I'd never do that... worse than bingo. The one doesn't look so bad, and I guess the 2 isn't terrible but I usually don't play 1 or 2 dollar tickets anyone. I'm really liking the $5, $10 and $20 new tickets. The $20 has a nice amount of $250 and $500 prizes (don't have to pay taxes on those) and the $5 ticket is my favorite kind. Get a symbol to win, way way easier to not miss winning tickets. Just like the older $20 Golden ticket, no symbol... no win.

As far as the roll goes, man that's a tough one. I have the cash to spend, but boy oh boy would I be crapping myself the entire time. I surely would hate myself if I struck out for $600 worth of tickets. But then again I'd be smiling ear to ear if it turned out to be a decent roll. I'm just scared from when I essentially played a whole roll of golden ticket. I wound up making money, but past ticket 11 (which as a $500 winner) I think there were 11 duds IN A ROW. Man would I have to think about about that one... I might buy a pack of the new $5 or $10 though. I think I'd feel much better risking $300 over $600.

When I went to cash in the $70 worth of winning tickets from last night, a friend was working the counter at the beer store. When I handed him my million dollar jackpot ticket he told me he hit $5,000.00 on that ticket a few weeks ago. 10 Jackpots with $500 under each, on ticket number 5. As far as the ticket number goes, the only really thing I've ever seen is usually the better winners are in the first 10 tickets or so. I'd say it really doesn't make a difference, from a logical perspective... but from past experience the front of the rolls usually seem to pay better.

The $3 looks like that Gold Mine ticket or something of that name.. A $10 roll would still be $600..My mom is a penguin fan, so I will have to get her some.  I hit $500 the other day, so I have some money. The nice thing is the store owner will let me take the pack for free and then pay him the difference.  I like it better that way. Say for instance I take $600 out of the bank. I spend it and then win $300. Well now I am tempted to spend that again and lose $900. If I get a roll and get 50%, then I pay him the $300 and I am on my way.. I would hope for at least $400 and only owe $200 as a worse case.  I do agree about the $5 ticket. Love the ones where it is clear cut winner/loser.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: October 26, 2014, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Some comments on the new Christmas tickets:

The $5 seems good for trying for $100 but more than that seems pretty impossible

The $10 has better odds than the new $20 (stupid PA move again) but seems filled with $10 winners

Odds of $100 on the $20 are not so good, but maybe I can get a lucky $500+. Omiller and I and others could use more $500+ wins.

So not optimistic but have been losing a lot so ready for any change

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
      harvard,il
      United States
      Member #96756
      September 4, 2010
      2464 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2014, 12:07 am - IP Logged

after 30 years of playing i got a 500.Lurkingwinner. in frenzy ill. on the older ticket. wowowo. i did not think they were real sorry for the rant but am really happyPartyLurkingBananaUS FlagDrumCheers

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22951 Posts
        Posted: October 27, 2014, 10:08 am - IP Logged

after 30 years of playing i got a 500.Lurkingwinner. in frenzy ill. on the older ticket. wowowo. i did not think they were real sorry for the rant but am really happyPartyLurkingBananaUS FlagDrumCheers

That's alright! Rant all you want, you deserve it. NICE JOB AND WTGGGG!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22951 Posts
          Posted: October 27, 2014, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Why in the %^^&*^ are all the new PA Christmas tickets second chance VIP tickets?????

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
            harvard,il
            United States
            Member #96756
            September 4, 2010
            2464 Posts
            Posted: October 27, 2014, 11:28 am - IP Logged

That's alright! Rant all you want, you deserve it. NICE JOB AND WTGGGG!!

hey thanks. woke up this morning and the 500.00 was still there. not a dreamLurking

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: October 27, 2014, 11:45 am - IP Logged

PA has made the $20 ticket Peppermint scented. I thought they only did that on the smaller tickets. Guess there is some neuro science behind it.. I will scratch my handful later. I didn't get a roll as of now. He got 8 in and I just didn't want to pick the wrong one, as he use to only get 2.

New York
                United States
                Member #157288
                July 14, 2014
                170 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2014, 11:51 am - IP Logged

PA has made the $20 ticket Peppermint scented. I thought they only did that on the smaller tickets. Guess there is some neuro science behind it.. I will scratch my handful later. I didn't get a roll as of now. He got 8 in and I just didn't want to pick the wrong one, as he use to only get 2.

It would have been better had they made them smell like MONEY! lol

PA
                  United States
                  Member #129849
                  June 29, 2012
                  308 Posts
                  Posted: October 27, 2014, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I had some decent luck with the new $20 tickets. I stopped off at the beer store during the break I have

between my first and second jobs to get 5 of the new $20 tickets.

First ticket (004) hit for $40, second and third tickets (005 and 006) were duds, fourth ticket (007) hit

for $500 and the last ticket was a dud. I'm going to scan the three duds to make sure, but $540 for

$100 worth of tickets is a great win for me!

I think I might try $50 worth of the new $5's when I go to cash these in later. I also think I'm going to leave

that $20 roll alone. Last time I went back at a pack that I hit $500 on I got hosed.

BTW: The peppermint smell from the new $20's is so overpowering... it almost makes me a little sick.

I'll post pictures later.

Houston, TX
                    United States
                    Member #145644
                    August 10, 2013
                    121 Posts
                    Posted: October 27, 2014, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Halloween/Christmas tickets here in Texas freaking suck! They came out with a new 20$ Christmas ticket, its pretty interesting because its 6 tickets in one, so far i bought maybe 30 of them and only hit on 3 tickets..... 50$, 40$, 20$. No more holiday tickets for me. Good luck everyone.

PA
                      United States
                      Member #129849
                      June 29, 2012
                      308 Posts
                      Posted: October 27, 2014, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

So I went to cash the $540 in winnings from earlier, and they didn't have enough to pay me. Instead I just cashed $40 and got two of the new $10 christmas tickets and 4 of the new $5 christmas tickets.

On the $5 tickets, I had tix 32-35. 32 was another $500 winner with a "holdiay" symbol which is a win all on this ticket.

On the $10 tickets, 24 and 25 both lost.

But I'll take it $1040 in winnings and I purchased $140 worth of tickets. $900 profit is a hell of a day for me, the best I've ever had in a single day.

I might go to the ATM and get some cash out later tonight after I get off of my second job, hopfully they finish out the rolls of the $5 and $20 tickets I hit. I'd like to get a few of the first ones from a new roll of each game!!

$500

$40

$500 on $5

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: October 27, 2014, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

So I went to cash the $540 in winnings from earlier, and they didn't have enough to pay me. Instead I just cashed $40 and got two of the new $10 christmas tickets and 4 of the new $5 christmas tickets.

On the $5 tickets, I had tix 32-35. 32 was another $500 winner with a "holdiay" symbol which is a win all on this ticket.

But I'll take it $1040 in winnings and I purchased $140 worth of tickets. $900 profit is a hell of a day for me, the best I've ever had in a single day.

I might go to the ATM and get some cash out later tonight after I get off of my second job, hopfully they finish out the rolls of the $5 and $20 tickets I hit. I'd like to get a few of the first ones from a new roll of each game!!

$500

$40

$500 on $5

Awesome wins.. Did you find the $20 impossible to scratch? I only uncover #'s on one to see if I got symbols. I can't take a coin straight across like I like to do and it was tough as h*ll..

PA
                          United States
                          Member #129849
                          June 29, 2012
                          308 Posts
                          Posted: October 27, 2014, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Awesome wins.. Did you find the $20 impossible to scratch? I only uncover #'s on one to see if I got symbols. I can't take a coin straight across like I like to do and it was tough as h*ll..

The 20's were very hard to scratch... it felt like much thicker than normal. The entire coated surface of the ticket stinks to high heaven of that peppermint smell which is super concentrated. Even the bar code area is scented.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                            P A
                            United States
                            Member #117331
                            October 3, 2011
                            6940 Posts
                            Posted: October 27, 2014, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

$500

$40

$500 on $5

Fantastic wins there getreal! I got a few of the new $5

Christmas tickets too. Got a single match for $100. On #009

Wtg awesome.wins on the news ones congrats!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pittsburgh
                              United States
                              Member #130933
                              July 28, 2012
                              249 Posts
                              Posted: October 27, 2014, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Got several new ones only scratched one so far. $3 merry and bright won $150!

Love the Christmas tickets!

ticket 000 of all things

Page 753 of 907