Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 815 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Bensalem, PA
United States
Member #139367
February 20, 2013
147 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2015, 5:35 am - IP Logged

Thank you Matt! The $10 Frenzy's seem to be saturated with SUPER's all paying $10 - I

don't recall getting more than that when I found a super. The $5 Frenzy's are very, very hit

or miss. If a hit is there it's normally the $5 back. They've been out awhile and that was my

first burst on the $5 and you know I'll buy them at 2 - 4 tickets for the $5's. That says a lot

I think. I know the count for that level prize is high in the release but aside from mine, I

don't know where the heck the rest are, you'd think I would have found some more. I don't

expect to find another $500 burst but I guess it could happen. I do notice that when a certain

prize amount hits, it tends to turn up in other stores too. Strange I think, makes me more

convinced they are controlling things. Like $50's on Sizzling $5 tickets..ex..if I find one,

it won't be unusual to find more in a short time or $250's on some $20's....they seem to run

in packs lol then in awhile it"s back to the average wins...face values. Weird.

I hope you get the thrill of finding a $500 or a $1,000 burst soon! Gl!!

Congrats Dr65!!! You are unbelievable!  I wish some of ur good luck would rub off on me, lol,  congrats again and keep on winning!!

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2015, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Cashed in my tix from yesterday and the guy also paid me for working on his brothers computer. I told him to grab me a Big Money from the counter. He said someone hit $500 and grabbed one from under the counter(the section where there is glass and can see under vs counter top bins). I scratched my #s and saw a ton of matches. I haven't seen a ticket like that for ages. Turns out it had 15 matches(14 that were multiple of the same #'s) for a total of $500. Nice plesant surprise. ticket # 022..

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
      harvard,il
      United States
      Member #96756
      September 4, 2010
      2430 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2015, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Cashed in my tix from yesterday and the guy also paid me for working on his brothers computer. I told him to grab me a Big Money from the counter. He said someone hit $500 and grabbed one from under the counter(the section where there is glass and can see under vs counter top bins). I scratched my #s and saw a ton of matches. I haven't seen a ticket like that for ages. Turns out it had 15 matches(14 that were multiple of the same #'s) for a total of $500. Nice plesant surprise. ticket # 022..

i bought a ill. cash money ticket had 11 matches on it. 

10 for 2$ 1 for 5$ thought i really had a good one but only got 25$

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

NY
        United States
        Member #167035
        June 22, 2015
        1340 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2015, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

nice omiller and uprrman IL has gotten cheap lately after all on the 100x they did 100x $1

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2015, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Here is the pic,. Def nice to see alot of the same #'s. 

big money

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2015, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

big money

Nice but why can't I join in? It is so frustrating. I keep losing money every time with face value winners and losers. That $500 Frenzy is the worst ticket for 4 losers in a row that I have ever seen.

Bensalem, PA
              United States
              Member #139367
              February 20, 2013
              147 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2015, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Nice but why can't I join in? It is so frustrating. I keep losing money every time with face value winners and losers. That $500 Frenzy is the worst ticket for 4 losers in a row that I have ever seen.

you are so right MattfromPA.  they have certain losers numbers they use all the time.  32, 40, 23, 15 etc.  there is some kind of algorithm that they use to keep switching numbers from top of ticket to bottom of ticket; i have gotten 6 losers in a row on those $20 tickets....Plus u have to be lucky, lol....

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2015, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

you are so right MattfromPA.  they have certain losers numbers they use all the time.  32, 40, 23, 15 etc.  there is some kind of algorithm that they use to keep switching numbers from top of ticket to bottom of ticket; i have gotten 6 losers in a row on those $20 tickets....Plus u have to be lucky, lol....

Yes I have noticed that certain numbers actually do lose all the time, at least in my area. It's like they send similar rolls. Pretty shady. On $500 Frenzy, numbers #005, 007, 025, 046 have always lost. I just got 4 losers in a row on the ticket today for the 4th time since the game started - just ridiculous. I won $10 on $1,000 Frenzy #058, but lost on #015. Knowing the tickets in my stores, #059 was not worth getting, lol.

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                  harvard,il
                  United States
                  Member #96756
                  September 4, 2010
                  2430 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2015, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

big money

looks  like the one igot except i had all 2.00 and 1 5.00  damm one like that would be a lot of Lurking

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2015, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I found my first burst tonight - not $500 or $1,000, but $100 on the $2 Frenzy ticket. It's still nice to get a $100 win again, especially on a $2 ticket. At Wegmans, I just spent my $12 in winnings (the $10 + a free ticket from 5 $2 Frenzys) from earlier. Spent too much today so good to find the wins - only bought one of the $2 ticket and also won $15 on one of the 2 $500 Frenzys that I got). Wegmans is usually unlucky, but my two biggest Frenzy wins, $50 and $100, came from there. Going on a couple week break but my mom might play a couple. Good luck all!

$100 win

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I found my first burst tonight - not $500 or $1,000, but $100 on the $2 Frenzy ticket. It's still nice to get a $100 win again, especially on a $2 ticket. At Wegmans, I just spent my $12 in winnings (the $10 + a free ticket from 5 $2 Frenzys) from earlier. Spent too much today so good to find the wins - only bought one of the $2 ticket and also won $15 on one of the 2 $500 Frenzys that I got). Wegmans is usually unlucky, but my two biggest Frenzy wins, $50 and $100, came from there. Going on a couple week break but my mom might play a couple. Good luck all!

$100 win

Nice burst. Not my winnings, but someone hit $1K on frenzy and $500 on Big Money today(same guy) from next to work. My Frenzy was pack 659xx and his was also 659xx.. Can't tell me it isn't rigged and that they don't print good packs in bulk and bad packs in bulk, since the other wins from the past month were similar with pack groupings.

Bensalem, PA
                        United States
                        Member #139367
                        February 20, 2013
                        147 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:13 am - IP Logged

$100 win

CONGRATS MATTFROMPA!  Some days you eat the bear and some days he eats u, how did he taste?

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Nice burst. Not my winnings, but someone hit $1K on frenzy and $500 on Big Money today(same guy) from next to work. My Frenzy was pack 659xx and his was also 659xx.. Can't tell me it isn't rigged and that they don't print good packs in bulk and bad packs in bulk, since the other wins from the past month were similar with pack groupings.

Thanks! As said won't be playing for a couple weeks, but will try some more Frenzys then if the new ones aren't hitting. Your store is still hot - maybe take advantage. Again, congrats on your wins. Maybe I should have been playing at Wegmans more? There do seem to be stores with better rolls and maybe they actually became one of them. I need to try some different stores when I resume playing. Mine just do not produce enough good wins.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22840 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Congrats Dr65!!! You are unbelievable!  I wish some of ur good luck would rub off on me, lol,  congrats again and keep on winning!!

Thank you and I hope you are next on a good one!! Gl!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22840 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:16 am - IP Logged

big money

WTG omiller!! Great job!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Page 815 of 907