Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 1 day ago by Chris$.

Page 810 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
New York
United States
Member #156870
July 2, 2014
80 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2015, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Bought 8 $20 dollar scratches Hit $5000000 all losers. Feel terrible. 160 dollars wiped off.

NY
    United States
    Member #167035
    June 22, 2015
    1340 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2015, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

bought out the last 6 they had in the store today won a $60 and a $40 so only $20 down was originally not going to play today but wanted to play the hit 5m one last time since it has been retired

also played 1 100x and hit $100 but then gave some back on those red 7s and crosswords - anyway prob done again until i see what the july promo is

United States
      Member #165376
      April 4, 2015
      508 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2015, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

bought out the last 6 they had in the store today won a $60 and a $40 so only $20 down was originally not going to play today but wanted to play the hit 5m one last time since it has been retired

also played 1 100x and hit $100 but then gave some back on those red 7s and crosswords - anyway prob done again until i see what the july promo is

Congrats on the win. I haven't won any thing on the red 7's did win another 50 on set for life  tonight ( know that 500 is coming) no picture used it to buy some things at the store when i cashed in. Mostly play set for life it seems it's the only one that i win.

NY
        United States
        Member #167035
        June 22, 2015
        1340 Posts
        Posted: June 25, 2015, 9:44 am - IP Logged

hit $49 on the red 7s the other day have a pic - but today played the last 16 tickets of 60x (16-1) lost $25 overall but had a $40 winner in that stack otherwise would have been a disaster

and set for life still looking for a star symbol but not playing it that much since not too many top prizes left (2 1st prizes and 4 2nd prizes)

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: June 25, 2015, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Had to run to the store, so I decided to try the new tickets today vs next week. I grabbed 4 of Trucks and Bucks and 1 of the $20 Big Money(021). One of the Trucks and Bucks won $5 and the Big Money had 5 matches totally $100. I am houesitting for my dad, so I been playing some tickets this week with my grandmom. At least it ended on a promising note,but I am still down alittle for the week. I didn't see any of the other new tickets to try.

United States
            Member #165376
            April 4, 2015
            508 Posts
            Posted: June 25, 2015, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

nice caught on the 100! omiller315

Miami, Florida
              United States
              Member #111795
              June 2, 2011
              581 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2015, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Hey Everybody! 

Well, after 7 months of no-scratchoffs, I started playing again. I'm posting because I was reminded that I need to get real about things. I had posted all through my 7 months of being gambling-free, so I need to post and tell you all that I've been playing again for 2 months. Here's the deal:  I've had some pretty good winnings. Here's the other deal, and the one that really matters--- I've spent it all back! So without lecturing or preaching, I do need to get real. I have to stop playing. 

Here are some of the winnings:

Gold Rush, hit $500 4 different times.  2 of those were one and done. The other 2 came when I bought an entire roll. I spent $600 on the roll, and it had two winners of $500, plus another win-all for a hundred bucks. The whole roll paid out $1,345

Super Millions, a game I rarely ever played--- I bought ONE ticket and it hit for a Thousand. 

The new $10 game, I bought a bunch of them and they are horrible. Won a hundred on one of them, nothing major on the others. Lost a lot playing those. 

After everything, I've spent it all back. Those winnings did not result in profit. And that's the sign of a gambler! So yes, it's time to get real. So I've posted in here,  I've been honest about my playing, my wins, and my losses. 

Good luck whatever your goal!

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #126604
                April 12, 2012
                869 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2015, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Hey Everybody! 

Well, after 7 months of no-scratchoffs, I started playing again. I'm posting because I was reminded that I need to get real about things. I had posted all through my 7 months of being gambling-free, so I need to post and tell you all that I've been playing again for 2 months. Here's the deal:  I've had some pretty good winnings. Here's the other deal, and the one that really matters--- I've spent it all back! So without lecturing or preaching, I do need to get real. I have to stop playing. 

Here are some of the winnings:

Gold Rush, hit $500 4 different times.  2 of those were one and done. The other 2 came when I bought an entire roll. I spent $600 on the roll, and it had two winners of $500, plus another win-all for a hundred bucks. The whole roll paid out $1,345

Super Millions, a game I rarely ever played--- I bought ONE ticket and it hit for a Thousand. 

The new $10 game, I bought a bunch of them and they are horrible. Won a hundred on one of them, nothing major on the others. Lost a lot playing those. 

After everything, I've spent it all back. Those winnings did not result in profit. And that's the sign of a gambler! So yes, it's time to get real. So I've posted in here,  I've been honest about my playing, my wins, and my losses. 

Good luck whatever your goal!

Hey oldschool! Good to hear from you. Thanks for your honesty.  I have been trying to get real with myself lately too. I quit for 2 months and in a moment of thinking I could handle it started playing again. 4 months later I have not been able to quit again. Sure I can go 2 or 3 days but I get sucked back in. I too have had $500 & $1000 wins and give it all back plus some. I have discovered if you stop you can't go back! Good luck to us all in whatever we decide.

Eastern PA
                  United States
                  Member #165668
                  April 17, 2015
                  261 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2015, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I have not played much this week, today I decided to play alitte, bought 4 trucks n bucks and only won $5, I put the $5 on 2 Hot Streaks and hit a $20 symbol which was cool I got my money back. With some left over lunch money I bought 5 25Frenzys and hit $10 and 2 free tickets. I took the $10 and bought a Buried Treasure and hit this $500 a nice surprise. This is the first time I won more then $200 on this game. 

Olney, MD
                    United States
                    Member #121536
                    January 11, 2012
                    450 Posts
                    Posted: June 26, 2015, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Nice $500 win Tormentor!    Yesterday I bought 2 of the new $3 Poker (#64-63) and those lost.  This morning I purchased 2 more #61 and #62, and I think it #62 lost & #61 won $25.  Coming back home from work I bought 2 of the $3 Bonus Crossword and #14 was a $100 winner.  I cashed that & bought $6 worth of Multimatch, 1 $3 Lucky Lines, 1 $5 Bingo Times 10 (love that game), and 2 $1 Neon X2.  The $3 Lucky Lines lost, $5 Bingo Times 10 won $10, and 1 of the $1 Neon X2 won $2.

United States
                      Member #165376
                      April 4, 2015
                      508 Posts
                      Posted: June 26, 2015, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

way to go guys thanks for sharing

United States
                        Member #165376
                        April 4, 2015
                        508 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2015, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Only one today not a big one but 20.00 is 20.00 on a 5.00 ticket I will take it. I just cashed it and left. when I seen the number I thought no way, but a winner it was. Btw this is why we don't chase because the next 10 will be losers and this roll will not have a big winner.

NY
                          United States
                          Member #167035
                          June 22, 2015
                          1340 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2015, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

congrats loose change have hit several 40s on that ticket when it first came out but at my store they usually run them backwards so the next ticket would have been the last one of the roll - am assuming the store u went to runs them up from 001

Eastern PA
                            United States
                            Member #165668
                            April 17, 2015
                            261 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2015, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

I played some more today but didnt want to dip into yesterdays good hit, today was $20 day for me, 4 Trucks N Bucks and a $5 win,one $5 Frenzy and that hit for $20, played that $20 on 4 $5 Frenzys for another $20 and took that $20 onto 2 Buried Treasure for a $40 win. Lost $10 on Wild Cherrys and $10 on Triple Dip, took the other $20 and bought lunch and 10 Cash Times and got that $20 back on a 2x symbol. 

United States
                              Member #165376
                              April 4, 2015
                              508 Posts
                              Posted: June 27, 2015, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

tORMENtOR Lunch is best when they buy!

Page 810 of 907