Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 809 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Eastern PA
United States
Member #165668
April 17, 2015
261 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2015, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

I bought 4 $5 Frenzys this morning and got my $20 back, decided to put the $20 into the machine for some of the $2 Frenzys and hit a $100 Burst.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2015, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

I bought 4 $5 Frenzys this morning and got my $20 back, decided to put the $20 into the machine for some of the $2 Frenzys and hit a $100 Burst.

Do you buy a lot of those $100 Frenzys? If not you are very lucky. All my tries and not one $100. Bought in many different parts of the rolls also.

Eastern PA
      United States
      Member #165668
      April 17, 2015
      261 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2015, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Do you buy a lot of those $100 Frenzys? If not you are very lucky. All my tries and not one $100. Bought in many different parts of the rolls also.

Not really, today I bought 10 and hit the burst, the one I hit Wed I only bought 2 tickets. While I'm lucky with these $2 Frenzys I just can't find a burst on the $5 ones.

PA
        United States
        Member #129849
        June 29, 2012
        308 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2015, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Haven't been playing much, virtually zero scratchers.

I don't know if I posted or not, but I did buy a one and done $10 frenzy

ticket that won well... $10. So I guess I didn't lose. I may have played about 

$20 or so worth of number games and not much there either.

I don't even know if I'll bother with the new tickets on Monday. Who knows.

Good luck to everyone playing.

United States
          Member #165376
          April 4, 2015
          508 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2015, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Hysteria and all the winners that posted nice keep em coming

PA
            United States
            Member #129849
            June 29, 2012
            308 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2015, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

My records show I had been down about $600 so far this year before today

I decided to go for $100 worth of the new $20 Big Money ticket.

I got 003-007. 003-005 were losers. 006 and 007 were $20 winners.

006 with a single match on #6 for $20 

007 with a safe symbol.

$100 in and $40 out, on day one and all I can get is two break evens out of five tickets.

I may just take this $40, the $10 frenzy ticket from yesterday and another $50 and crack

that roll for another $100. Im at my wits end with PA Lotto, I keep thinking that nice winner

is just around the corner but I'll be in the hole for a G before too much longer.

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2015, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

007 with a safe symbol.

$100 in and $40 out, on day one and all I can get is two break evens out of five tickets.

I may just take this $40, the $10 frenzy ticket from yesterday and another $50 and crack

that roll for another $100. Im at my wits end with PA Lotto, I keep thinking that nice winner

is just around the corner but I'll be in the hole for a G before too much longer.

Did not do any better. Finally got to the beer store when they were putting out the tickets. #000 Big Money lost and #001 won $30. #000-003 Truck Bucks paid out $5. Acme did not get them in yet again. Someone is falling down on the job because Acme had a sign advertising the new tickets being out today.

PA
                United States
                Member #129849
                June 29, 2012
                308 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2015, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Well folks, I've said it before and hopefully I'll never say it again:

I'm a glutton for punishment. I took the $40 worth of winners

from earlier, plus a $10 winner on a $10 frenzy ticket and bought

two more $20 Big Money tickets and a $10 WoZ.

A big fat NOTHING on any of the three tickets. I swear I am beyond

done. I don't even care how much I'm in the hole now, albeit is 

probably somewhere in the ball park of $750. I am beyond fed up

with these scratches. Usually the beer store sells at least two or

three rolls of the new $20 ticket and I just got 23 and 24 from the

pack that I got 003-007 from earlier.

I will be playing the millionaire raffles, and may grab some number games

when the mood strikes me right but I am going on a long long long vacation

from the garbage they call this instant lottery. $150 in and $40 out..... what

a joke. Wouldn't be so bad if the past 6 months were nothing but beat downs,

my only saving grace was a $500 winner earlier in the year.

Good luck everyone, hopefully you can snag a decent one without having to 

give the lottery the shirt off your back.

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2015, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Well folks, I've said it before and hopefully I'll never say it again:

I'm a glutton for punishment. I took the $40 worth of winners

from earlier, plus a $10 winner on a $10 frenzy ticket and bought

two more $20 Big Money tickets and a $10 WoZ.

A big fat NOTHING on any of the three tickets. I swear I am beyond

done. I don't even care how much I'm in the hole now, albeit is 

probably somewhere in the ball park of $750. I am beyond fed up

with these scratches. Usually the beer store sells at least two or

three rolls of the new $20 ticket and I just got 23 and 24 from the

pack that I got 003-007 from earlier.

I will be playing the millionaire raffles, and may grab some number games

when the mood strikes me right but I am going on a long long long vacation

from the garbage they call this instant lottery. $150 in and $40 out..... what

a joke. Wouldn't be so bad if the past 6 months were nothing but beat downs,

my only saving grace was a $500 winner earlier in the year.

Good luck everyone, hopefully you can snag a decent one without having to 

give the lottery the shirt off your back.

I don't blame you one bit. I will take my $35 in winnings to play and stop after that. There are people who still win in his lottery and good for them - hope they get more - but the tickets have been no fun for me either.

Olney, MD
                    United States
                    Member #121536
                    January 11, 2012
                    450 Posts
                    Posted: June 23, 2015, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I took a beating the past couple weeks but tonight I hit a $500 winner on the $5 Bingo Times Ten.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                      NY
                      United States
                      Member #121961
                      January 21, 2012
                      3157 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2015, 1:50 am - IP Logged

007 with a safe symbol.

The only thing i hate about Pa lotto is that they put two scratch off machines right next to each other with the same tickets in both. All three grocery stores I've been to were setup like that.

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: June 23, 2015, 2:22 am - IP Logged

The only thing i hate about Pa lotto is that they put two scratch off machines right next to each other with the same tickets in both. All three grocery stores I've been to were setup like that.

Yeah that annoys me but the tickets annoy me even more, lol.

Got 2 Big Moneys from Giant and #009 won - you guessed it - $20.

and congrats MDGuy! Very nice four corner win.

United States
                          Member #165376
                          April 4, 2015
                          508 Posts
                          Posted: June 23, 2015, 9:24 am - IP Logged

I took a beating the past couple weeks but tonight I hit a $500 winner on the $5 Bingo Times Ten.

WTG those are nice. Here is another not large but will take winner it's a 10.00 ticket  and I only spent 10.00 to get it yesterday morning. Btw the reason I post the same game it's basically the only one i play. IT''s  a 50.00

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: June 23, 2015, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I know the lottery and Scientific Games(the people who print the tickets and help promote) want it that way. Take for instance the store I frequent. He has that huge counter display now and he certainly sells alot of tickets. When you get a new pack of tickets, you have to receive it. Then you activate to put it out and settle it once it is sold. The PA lottery auto settles packs after a certain amount of days. Once a pack is settled, then they want their money and will take it from your account(the gas station in this case).. The more packs activated, means the more packs that will auto settle, even if they don't sell. Just another way the lottery wants to make sure they get paid. 

I am off this week and played a few tickets. Results have been the typical. Spend $100, get $40. Spend the $40 and get $20 and then done. I haven't tried any of the new ones. I will grab 1 of each next week , but for the most part I am done spending decent.. $20 here or there, but that is it. No more rolls or splurges of a hundred here and there.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: June 23, 2015, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

I know the lottery and Scientific Games(the people who print the tickets and help promote) want it that way. Take for instance the store I frequent. He has that huge counter display now and he certainly sells alot of tickets. When you get a new pack of tickets, you have to receive it. Then you activate to put it out and settle it once it is sold. The PA lottery auto settles packs after a certain amount of days. Once a pack is settled, then they want their money and will take it from your account(the gas station in this case).. The more packs activated, means the more packs that will auto settle, even if they don't sell. Just another way the lottery wants to make sure they get paid. 

I am off this week and played a few tickets. Results have been the typical. Spend $100, get $40. Spend the $40 and get $20 and then done. I haven't tried any of the new ones. I will grab 1 of each next week , but for the most part I am done spending decent.. $20 here or there, but that is it. No more rolls or splurges of a hundred here and there.

I bought 4 of the Trucks & Bucks today - #035-038 - and #035 won $20. The rest lost. I think I will use that $20 for non lotto. In the past they might have another win after a decent one, but not common anymore.

Page 809 of 907