Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 804 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Eastern PA
United States
Member #165668
April 17, 2015
261 Posts
Posted: May 29, 2015, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Wow, Congrats! I started playing more Hot Streaks since hitting $270 the other day, played 5 today and hit for $34. Played a Slizzling 7 and hit for $25, 5 $2 Frenzys and hit for $20 and a free ticket. Figured I'd roll the winnings to 2 $10 Frenzys numbers 000 & 001 and they hit for $110. I called it a day and will try for more tomorrow. I missed 2 $1000 winners this week, was pretty bummed to find that out today. 

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22971 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2015, 12:18 am - IP Logged

WOW!! Nice, nice wins tORMENtOR, loosechange and allowselftowin ABSOLUTELY outstanding!!!! I am so, so

happy for you and your thousand!!! Excellent!!!! I came over here to tell my story and I'm happy to

see such great stuff going on! WTGGGG guys!!!!!

I was out at lunch and got a taste for some Chinese so went in to order some scallops with vegetables.

I threw out the fillers...carrots celery water chestnuts and was pleased to see the amount of scallops

was decent. Anyway I got to the fortune cookie - it's a calico looking tri-color with a bitter taste but

I looked at my lotto numbers and then at my fortune. I had to chuckle cause it was lottery related.

It said:

Your cookie not broken, try lotto..…..lmao! It wasn't broken but of course that was my intention

anyway. I played 040 on the pick 3 multi times plus others but that 040 hit midday in PA! Then 

later on today tried a few $10 Frenzy tickets at different places and found FRENZY and I won a

$1,000 lolol...ticket #034 and I will be playing THAT number tomorrow both draws in PA.

Oh and I thought the cookie advice might extend to the MegaMillions which I hardly ever play

but nahhhhh...no dice on my 10 plays. 

Allowself, those qp's WORK! WTG on your win tonight too! I don' t know how you play them but I

have the best luck getting $1 straight then I copy them 3 more times and do one at $1 boxed. I've 

hit lots of times that way. WTG all winners and I'll be looking for more wins on the Frenzy's and this

time I'll take a symbol for another $1k! Hey I wonder if you can get multi symbols? I"ll have to take 

a look on the site.

GL tomorrow everyone!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22971 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2015, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Oh well...you can only get one burst but you can get 10 x $2,500 Big Smile

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #104582
        January 17, 2011
        199 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2015, 9:21 am - IP Logged

WOW!! Nice, nice wins tORMENtOR, loosechange and allowselftowin ABSOLUTELY outstanding!!!! I am so, so

happy for you and your thousand!!! Excellent!!!! I came over here to tell my story and I'm happy to

see such great stuff going on! WTGGGG guys!!!!!

I was out at lunch and got a taste for some Chinese so went in to order some scallops with vegetables.

I threw out the fillers...carrots celery water chestnuts and was pleased to see the amount of scallops

was decent. Anyway I got to the fortune cookie - it's a calico looking tri-color with a bitter taste but

I looked at my lotto numbers and then at my fortune. I had to chuckle cause it was lottery related.

It said:

Your cookie not broken, try lotto..…..lmao! It wasn't broken but of course that was my intention

anyway. I played 040 on the pick 3 multi times plus others but that 040 hit midday in PA! Then 

later on today tried a few $10 Frenzy tickets at different places and found FRENZY and I won a

$1,000 lolol...ticket #034 and I will be playing THAT number tomorrow both draws in PA.

Oh and I thought the cookie advice might extend to the MegaMillions which I hardly ever play

but nahhhhh...no dice on my 10 plays. 

Allowself, those qp's WORK! WTG on your win tonight too! I don' t know how you play them but I

have the best luck getting $1 straight then I copy them 3 more times and do one at $1 boxed. I've 

hit lots of times that way. WTG all winners and I'll be looking for more wins on the Frenzy's and this

time I'll take a symbol for another $1k! Hey I wonder if you can get multi symbols? I"ll have to take 

a look on the site.

GL tomorrow everyone!!

Thank You dr65..you know how long i've waited for one..

So happy for you too on your wins..and WTG  Tormentor, and anyone else..

The Quick pick for my hubby..he got 5 quick picks straight and boxed..and one of them was the 077...

Wasn't it you that said to buy 5 in a row..and sometimes one of them usually hits..

If so, you were right..worked out great for him..

Keep winning everyone..!!

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22971 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2015, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Thank You dr65..you know how long i've waited for one..

So happy for you too on your wins..and WTG  Tormentor, and anyone else..

The Quick pick for my hubby..he got 5 quick picks straight and boxed..and one of them was the 077...

Wasn't it you that said to buy 5 in a row..and sometimes one of them usually hits..

If so, you were right..worked out great for him..

Keep winning everyone..!!

Thank you allowself! Yes the $1 variety work best for me...It's good to know the 50/50

type work too, it solidifies the $1 theory. I don't seem to have much luck doing .50 str8

copied 7 times. I hope we get lucky today too!

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2015, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Great win, dr! You are the first I know to get $1,000 on it. I really want one like last year, but probably not going to play much.

I bought 5 Hot Streak tickets at Acme for a one time try, and only won $2. I got one $100 Frenzy at Wawa (#077) and won $20 though. Nice but I seem destined not to win $100 on it.

Jacksonville
              United States
              Member #153806
              March 26, 2014
              346 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2015, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I usually post in the Florida forum, but I figured I'd share this win here.  I bought a bunch of these the other day and this one was in my loser pile until I double checked and realized it was a very nice winner.

5000 win

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                NY
                United States
                Member #121961
                January 21, 2012
                3157 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2015, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Great find GR Thumbs Up

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                  Massachusetts
                  United States
                  Member #37433
                  April 14, 2006
                  2747 Posts
                  Posted: June 1, 2015, 12:33 am - IP Logged

I usually post in the Florida forum, but I figured I'd share this win here.  I bought a bunch of these the other day and this one was in my loser pile until I double checked and realized it was a very nice winner.

5000 win

Thumbs Up Very nice

That money's gone fo ever

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                    Jacksonville Florida
                    United States
                    Member #23018
                    October 6, 2005
                    918 Posts
                    Posted: June 1, 2015, 12:36 am - IP Logged

5000 win

Congrats on the $5K winner!

Got to love that #35 ... that is the same matching number I had on that $100K Gold Rush winner...

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: June 1, 2015, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

The store next to work has been hot. I plan to post some pics in a bit. None of them are mine but I do want to show the new layout. He has had6-7 1K winners over the past week. He told me someone hit a $1K on Monopoly a few minutes before I got there. The counter bin had 5 left. I got one and it lost. got a 2nd and it hit $500. He shows me his instant payouts from the day. He paid out $4,000 from 8am til noon today.. totally crazy...I have no idea if it will keep up, but I will post the pics in a bit when I get them uploaded. 

Awesome  $5K hit above. I want to see one of those next!!

Lottery1

Lottery2

Lottery3

LuckySmalls's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                        Arizona
                        United States
                        Member #163317
                        January 26, 2015
                        11 Posts
                        Posted: June 1, 2015, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

This was awhile ago that I had won the 500 dollars. This was also the first time I have won over 100 dollars on a scratcher. It was really exciting. I haven't played this game recently as I have been getting a lot of duds, so I am taking a break. They still have almost all their top prizes for this game though, so I will be playing one or two of them again tomorrow or there after.

My first big scratcher win

Quit while you’re ahead. All the best gamblers do. -Baltasar Gracián y Morales

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: June 1, 2015, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

The store next to work has been hot. I plan to post some pics in a bit. None of them are mine but I do want to show the new layout. He has had6-7 1K winners over the past week. He told me someone hit a $1K on Monopoly a few minutes before I got there. The counter bin had 5 left. I got one and it lost. got a 2nd and it hit $500. He shows me his instant payouts from the day. He paid out $4,000 from 8am til noon today.. totally crazy...I have no idea if it will keep up, but I will post the pics in a bit when I get them uploaded. 

Lottery1

Lottery2

Lottery3

I really need a store like that - neat pictures. Wish I could see the winning tickets better though. Try to get another good win while it is hot! I haven't played the past couple days and think it may be a while until my next significant play. Seems like they skip the good wins down here too much.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: June 1, 2015, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I can try to get pics of just each section tomorrow and get them posted or emailed.

$388 if you try the countertop challenge:)

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                              P A
                              United States
                              Member #117331
                              October 3, 2011
                              6943 Posts
                              Posted: June 2, 2015, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Lottery1

Lottery2

Lottery3

Dam thats impressive. 

Not many stores around me have that kind of selection. 

I have one that probably compares with winners posted just like your pic.

I should take pics and post so others could see the ungodly amount of big winners from this place by me.

Congrats on your win omiller !!!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Page 804 of 907