Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 803 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2015, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

I keep hitting $50's on the $5 Frenzys, there has yet to be a $500 winner of the 3 stores I go to.

That was some find on the 7s game! $1,000 on a $5 ticket. I haven't even been seeing any winners lately. Last 4 $500 Frenzys all duds, last 3 $100 Frenzys duds, and the last $1,000 Frenzy was also a loser. Losing interest in PA tickets rapidly.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2015, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Geez just not hitting much even when I do win. Bought 5 of the $100 Frenzy (#017-021) from the Limerick Giant and only got a free ticket. #008 $1,000 Frenzy won $10 just like before on that number. Still want to win one more time on $500 Frenzy.

Eastern PA
      United States
      Member #165668
      April 17, 2015
      261 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2015, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Yeah Matt, the Frenzys have been horrible around here. I stepped away from them and bought 2 Hot Streaks and hit a $250 and the next ticket was $20,I was not expecting that.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        P A
        United States
        Member #117331
        October 3, 2011
        6929 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2015, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Yeah Matt, the Frenzys have been horrible around here. I stepped away from them and bought 2 Hot Streaks and hit a $250 and the next ticket was $20,I was not expecting that.

I love that ticket. Thats the one I hit $500 on last month.

Had two cash symbols for $250 each. I got one ticket at a kmart and that was the winner.

Great wins there tormentor!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2015, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Finally found one of those $50s on $500 Frenzy - bought 4 at Wegmans and there were 2 winners of $50 and $5. Will stop for a while because besides this profit day have mostly lost money. And the $20 tickets have been terrible.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #104582
            January 17, 2011
            199 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2015, 8:50 am - IP Logged

OMG..I finally did it..I finally won $1000 on a scratch off...a $2 HOT STREAK...I had the cash symbol..and almost died when I saw $1000 under it...I have scratched so many tickets over the years..and all of you PA Players know I have never scratched or won anything over $500 and that was over 2 years ago...

It was ticket number 97...I have pics if anyone can upload it for me..

Good going everyone else...

I'm just so happy to finally get one..Smile

PA
              United States
              Member #129849
              June 29, 2012
              308 Posts
              Posted: May 29, 2015, 8:53 am - IP Logged

OMG..I finally did it..I finally won $1000 on a scratch off...a $2 HOT STREAK...I had the cash symbol..and almost died when I saw $1000 under it...I have scratched so many tickets over the years..and all of you PA Players know I have never scratched or won anything over $500 and that was over 2 years ago...

A few of you have really been killing it lately!

That $2 Hot Streak seems like its paying out better than the $20 and $30 tickets! Congrats on a great scratcher win!

So far, those "super" frenzy tickets haven't been so super to me. I believe I've lost like $150 on them maybe a bit more.

Today I'm probably going to play a few more of the $5 and $10 frenzy tickets, and I might grab some of those hot streaks

because <snip> they sure have been hot! I'll probably buy one less $10 frenzy and get quick picks for mega million, cash 4 life,

and match 6.

Good luck everyone.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: May 29, 2015, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Congrats allowselftowin! That must feel so good! And you never know when it will come - a $2 ticket. I have only tried 5 of them before and won $7. All these stories make me want to try Hot Streak again.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #104582
                  January 17, 2011
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: May 29, 2015, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Congrats allowselftowin! That must feel so good! And you never know when it will come - a $2 ticket. I have only tried 5 of them before and won $7. All these stories make me want to try Hot Streak again.

Thank YOU..Getreal720, and MattfromPA..you know how long I have waited for a $1000 win MattfromPA...

I have been playing $5 mostly and let me tell you, that Solid Gold ticket is horrible..

I still only play 1 ticket a day..so this $1000 win on a $2 ticket was liberating..

How do I post a Pic?

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: May 29, 2015, 11:54 am - IP Logged

I am very happy for you, allowselftowin! In order to post a picture, you still have to put it on a third party site first. I wish it was easier.

United States
                      Member #165376
                      April 4, 2015
                      508 Posts
                      Posted: May 29, 2015, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

I started the day off right won 100 on a set for life. it's a 10.00 ticket  it's not a 1,000 $2 ticket How sweet was that for you and your first one! Awesome for allowselftowin1

PA
                        United States
                        Member #129849
                        June 29, 2012
                        308 Posts
                        Posted: May 29, 2015, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

I stopped at the beer store and bought 3 of the $10 Super Frenzy tickets, 5 of the $2 Hot Streak tickets and 

got 3 Megamillions quick picks, 1 cash for life quick pick and 1 match 6 quick pick.

All $40 worth of instants were big fat loser. 8 tickets, and not ONE WINNER. I am so fed up with scratchers. I

won't be buying another for sure until new ones come out, and I can tell you that if the beatings continue I may

just go to playing number games every once in a while and that's it.

I might just take a bit of a break anyways since I play to buy 4 or 5 millionaire raffle tickets. Who knows, this year

I just might win SOMETHING on one of them. I've never won a dime on them yet.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: May 29, 2015, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

AWESOME!!!!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME AND ON A $2 TICKET EVEN.  That had to be great to see. 

I have nothing purchase wise to report, but I do have news. Apparently 75 stores in the state is getting a lottery makeover from the people who promote or print the tickets. I forget who, but it isn't the PA lottery itself. I wish I would have taken a pic.. The guy next to work now has scratching stations. Like stools to sit and play. Huge corkboard to hang up winners along with 60 counter top bins. He also has some under the counter and a machine. Probably has 80+ on display. Of course that means multiple and multiple of each ticket. It is very colorful and I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't do research on the color scheme to attract the eye and have people purchase more.  I am sure there is a total science behind it. 

Hey Matt.. I was down in Oaks and went back to my dads up Ridge Pike. Have you ever hit the Trappe Beer store? My dad use to take my sister and I to that DQ next door and I was thinking I should have stopped for a handful last night.

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: May 29, 2015, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

AWESOME!!!!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME AND ON A $2 TICKET EVEN.  That had to be great to see. 

I have nothing purchase wise to report, but I do have news. Apparently 75 stores in the state is getting a lottery makeover from the people who promote or print the tickets. I forget who, but it isn't the PA lottery itself. I wish I would have taken a pic.. The guy next to work now has scratching stations. Like stools to sit and play. Huge corkboard to hang up winners along with 60 counter top bins. He also has some under the counter and a machine. Probably has 80+ on display. Of course that means multiple and multiple of each ticket. It is very colorful and I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't do research on the color scheme to attract the eye and have people purchase more.  I am sure there is a total science behind it. 

Hey Matt.. I was down in Oaks and went back to my dads up Ridge Pike. Have you ever hit the Trappe Beer store? My dad use to take my sister and I to that DQ next door and I was thinking I should have stopped for a handful last night.

Hi omiller.. Only tried that place a long time ago, and never won anything. Probably is no better since I think the lottery has gotten worse.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #104582
                              January 17, 2011
                              199 Posts
                              Posted: May 29, 2015, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Omiller315..it was an awesome first time $1000 win...I'm not going to go crazy and try to win more..it only took me 5 years of scratching to finally win one..LOL..

I know the regular PA posters on here have all mostly won $1000 or more several times..so I'm just glad to finally say I got one too....

HUBBY HIT THE 3 digit 077 tonight too..on a quick pick..so PA has been nice to us today!!!!

We give enough to them to get a little back...

Good luck everyone!!!

Page 803 of 907