Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 805 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2015, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Dam thats impressive. 

Not many stores around me have that kind of selection. 

I have one that probably compares with winners posted just like your pic.

I should take pics and post so others could see the ungodly amount of big winners from this place by me.

Congrats on your win omiller !!!

He said with the counter, the one at the counter under glass and the machine that he has 98 open packs right now. Tough to keep track which bin #'s have hit. I will try to get some more pics today. The one Monopoly for $1K was a GO($200) symbol plus the rest of the tickets having matches. I didn't know that was possible. I usually see a symbol and stop and just uncover the prize.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22939 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2015, 10:23 am - IP Logged

I can try to get pics of just each section tomorrow and get them posted or emailed.

$388 if you try the countertop challenge:)

lol omiller! countertop challenge...it might just pay off!

Hey WTGGG on your win too, nice job!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Eastern PA
      United States
      Member #165668
      April 17, 2015
      261 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2015, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Now that is a countertop! The store I go to finally started hitting on the Frenzys, 3 $500s and a $1000 since Sunday, me nothing but $5's10's and one $50. Every hit was on a book I was playing so I switched back to my Buried Treasure today since they had a new roll and hit a Parrot

United States
        Member #165376
        April 4, 2015
        508 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2015, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

nice now that's my kind of Parrot.

I had. A 40 winner on a 5$ ticket but gave it back.

PA
          United States
          Member #129849
          June 29, 2012
          308 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2015, 11:28 am - IP Logged

You guys have been killing it! Kinda jealous of those $1K, $5K wins ect but good for those

of you who have been hitting. It's about time someone from PA starts finding nice tickets,

even if it isn't me!

I really like that new store design omiller posted, I think it would help alleviate any hawking 

problems since there are so many rolls to choose from. A hawk couldn't possibly hit them all

and your chances of playing a roll that was hawked is a lot smaller.

I haven't been playing, and don't really see that changing. My luck has been terrible this year.

One $500 winner, but doesn't matter much when you've spent over $1000 to get it. Doubt

I'll bother with any more frenzy tickets, might not even play the new ones unless a $20 comes

out that catches my eye.

Plan to start getting one or so millionaire raffle tickets each friday until the drawing. If that craps

out for me, I'll probably take a good long break from the lotto and actually enjoy the money I 

spend gambling instead of donating it to the state of PA. They get more than enough from me in

taxes as it is.

Good luck everyone!

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2015, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Guy just sold another $1000 on a $10 Frenzy. Those tickets are hitting like wildfire. I am debating a roll, but afraid I would find the roll that only paid back $200.lol

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2015, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Guy just sold another $1000 on a $10 Frenzy. Those tickets are hitting like wildfire. I am debating a roll, but afraid I would find the roll that only paid back $200.lol

Really doubt they are  hitting here though - I really don't want to start playing them. $20 is the most I have found on $1,000 Frenzy anyway.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22939 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2015, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

I'll bet the people are buying them up pretty well also. Are the rolls selling out quick that you noticed? I find

the $5 Frenzy's GONE in a lot of places I go to....they seem to like those although I haven't found much good

on the $5 ones. It is the $10 where the $1,000 Frenzy came from for me but I doubt they are easy to find. I

have found many $10's since then...oh and it seems they like giving out $15's also.

One thing I'm not too happy about is can't they make multi-winners on one card? You get a spot for $10 or $15

and that's that. I'd like to see a few with multi $15's if there is such a thing.

Still looking for the burst. Haven't found it yet...maybe I will, maybe I won't lol.

GL!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Eastern PA
                  United States
                  Member #165668
                  April 17, 2015
                  261 Posts
                  Posted: June 3, 2015, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

The $5 Frenzys near me are selling quick, they had another $500 winner today at the store I go to. More people seem to be buying the $5 Frenzys over the $10 games.  I keep missing those $500 bursts, the last two hits were both ticket 40. I played some $2 ones and only got free tickets. This weekend I'll be heading west in the state so I'll try some out there.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2015, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

I'll bet the people are buying them up pretty well also. Are the rolls selling out quick that you noticed? I find

the $5 Frenzy's GONE in a lot of places I go to....they seem to like those although I haven't found much good

on the $5 ones. It is the $10 where the $1,000 Frenzy came from for me but I doubt they are easy to find. I

have found many $10's since then...oh and it seems they like giving out $15's also.

One thing I'm not too happy about is can't they make multi-winners on one card? You get a spot for $10 or $15

and that's that. I'd like to see a few with multi $15's if there is such a thing.

Still looking for the burst. Haven't found it yet...maybe I will, maybe I won't lol.

GL!!

Yes.. His higher rolls have quick turn around. The $30-20-10's are constantly being rotated by sales. That's the good thing there. Tickets don't sit and sit and you are stuck with the same pack for weeks.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2015, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I played 000-005 of $10 Frenzy. I left and ticket 016 hit $1000. Thats the 2nd $1K today on Frenzy and it was the same guy as previous.

He also got a $250 earlier on the one $20 ticket and $200 3 times on $10's. Guy hit a big streak today

I never hit $1K at this place(though everyone else has) and this guy gets 2 in one day. I really must be jinxed over there, since I easily spend 50+% of my lottery money there

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2015, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I played 000-005 of $10 Frenzy. I left and ticket 016 hit $1000. Thats the 2nd $1K today on Frenzy and it was the same guy as previous.

He also got a $250 earlier on the one $20 ticket and $200 3 times on $10's. Guy hit a big streak today

I never hit $1K at this place(though everyone else has) and this guy gets 2 in one day. I really must be jinxed over there, since I easily spend 50+% of my lottery money there

What did #000-005 win? Anything? I still did not play today and maybe should take a break from the board as not to be tempted, lol.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2015, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

What did #000-005 win? Anything? I still did not play today and maybe should take a break from the board as not to be tempted, lol.

$10

Olney, MD
                            United States
                            Member #121536
                            January 11, 2012
                            450 Posts
                            Posted: June 3, 2015, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

I lost about $180 today playing.  Most of it came off $20 Instant Millionaire.  I bought #10-15 at one store and won $20 on #15.  I probably should not but I am tempted to get 2 more tomorrow after going through six to win.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22939 Posts
                              Posted: June 4, 2015, 12:15 am - IP Logged

I lost about $180 today playing.  Most of it came off $20 Instant Millionaire.  I bought #10-15 at one store and won $20 on #15.  I probably should not but I am tempted to get 2 more tomorrow after going through six to win.

Hi MDguy, good to see you but not so good news. I think quite a few players are

losing interest in losing.....or at the least sick of not seeing great wins at least once

in awhile. I've had some good luck and bad luck but not spectacular luck. The good 

ones in PA must be in some abandoned warehouse sitting until the top prizes go out

then they can close the game and just recycle them without paying them out at all.

I guess they think it's fair if they at least print them. There are enough get your money

back tickets here but not enough bigger prizes. I don't hear of or see any signs of anyone

winning much more than a thousand. While nice.....where is at least a 2,500? You'd think

it wouldn't be so hard to come by. Not sure what they're pulling...OH I know!!....bunches of

money in for themselves!

Well I do hope you can find a real good one in Maryland, I've been looking in PA but they

must have locked them up and threw away the key. 

Gl!

Page 805 of 907