Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 888 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Detroit
United States
Member #161964
December 17, 2014
18 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2016, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I don't know how it is with other states, but it seems that here in MI, most regular players know that the first week is usually the best time to buy tickets. (I see this when talking to the retailers and the places I frequent tell me that they've had a lot of people asking about new ticket X or Y and the retailer is still waiting for their shipment.)

I've also found, as an aside, that they seem to come out in batches. The first week is the best time for winners, then it falls off, winners-wise, for about 8 to 12 months, then a new batch of winners will start coming out. I don't know how many others states do this, but I watch the Michigan Lottery's website because it lists all the tickets in the field and exactly how many winners are left unclaimed.

All that being said, I had an amazing morning today, and wish I would have gotten more pictures. I normally don't play anything under $10, but there is one $5 ticket I play from time to time. Last night, I bought one of those and won $10. (According to my notes, I was $23 under breaking even this year so far.) So I decided to add an extra $20 out of pocket on the $30 "$100,000,000 Diamonds" game (see above: it's been released for a while and I noticed retailers are getting them back in stock after being out for a while and there are still a lot of winners left) and that was a $100 winner! So I bought a new ticket, the $10 "Superstar Cash", and it was a $50 winner! I decided to do one last one, since I was ahead: I bought one of the new $30 "Max Money" tickets - $200 winner!

So, off of my $25 dollar investment (the $5 last night and the $20 today), I walked out with over $300 dollars in my pocket. The clerk joked to go easy because he had just opened up this morning and I was cleaning out his till! LOL

I only wish I had taken more pictures!

United States
    Member #152942
    March 1, 2014
    65 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2016, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Bought another one of the new $10 ticket while I was out and about today. Hit for $50. I'm loving these new tickets so far.

Detroit
      United States
      Member #161964
      December 17, 2014
      18 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2016, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

I wasn't planning on this, but I had to run to the store and decided to buy two more tickets: the new $10 "Superstar Cash" (which won $20) and the $30 "Max Money" (which won $100)!

No losers today at all. Hmmm...maybe I should buy a ticket for one of the jackpot games...?

Seriously, though, today has probably been my best single day of playing ever. I may quit for a while before blowing my streak.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        P A
        United States
        Member #117331
        October 3, 2011
        6929 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2016, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I can not find anything more than $100 on this game......

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Think's avatar - lightbulb
          Marquette, MI
          United States
          Member #20541
          August 20, 2005
          705 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2016, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

I wasn't planning on this, but I had to run to the store and decided to buy two more tickets: the new $10 "Superstar Cash" (which won $20) and the $30 "Max Money" (which won $100)!

No losers today at all. Hmmm...maybe I should buy a ticket for one of the jackpot games...?

Seriously, though, today has probably been my best single day of playing ever. I may quit for a while before blowing my streak.

Congrats on the streak!

The  $30 tickets are parched up here in my neck of the woods.

I bought a $1 ticket and won $5

I got a $5 ticket and won $25

I added $5 to the ticket and got a $30 max ticket and lost Unhappy

I can't tell you how many $30 tickets in a row I have lost on...not all at once...I buy them here and there when I can but they all lose...sigh

"The American Voter is too Stupid..."   Jonathan Gruber Obamacare Architect

"There is no sin except stupidity" Oscar Wilde

https://books.google.com/books?id=apm21IcqhmcC&pg=PP6&lpg=PP6&dq=americans+can+tolerate+just+about+anything+except+stupidity&source=bl&ots=tq9QUeP46j&sig=qXfXEz-wh_yUQSsE8DZG0ZjABls&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwil8YSjmuDPAhWF7IMKHV11A0kQ6AEIUzAI#v=onepage&q=americans%20can%20tolerate%20just%20about%20anything%20except%20stupidity&f=false

Detroit
            United States
            Member #161964
            December 17, 2014
            18 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2016, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry to hear that - I always think of the UP getting more winners for some reason.

I bought another $40 today (one of the new $10 and one of the new $30 tickets) and both were winners: the $10 was a $40 winner and the $30 broke even. I'm definitely considering taking a break at this point.

Think's avatar - lightbulb
              Marquette, MI
              United States
              Member #20541
              August 20, 2005
              705 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2016, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry to hear that - I always think of the UP getting more winners for some reason.

I bought another $40 today (one of the new $10 and one of the new $30 tickets) and both were winners: the $10 was a $40 winner and the $30 broke even. I'm definitely considering taking a break at this point.

Well, the $20 scratchers have been out for about 15 years now and there has never been a top prize winning $20 scratcher sold in the UP.
              So, since nobody up here wins I don't buy the $20 tix.

It is too early to tell whether to give up on the $30 tix yet.

I was at a grocery store in town and saw a guy buy up all the $20 and $30 tix...thousands of dollars worth and didn't even see a claim on the official MSL website.  I did see him get $100 here and there...he scratched em all at the service counter.

I also have never seen a top prize winner in the UP on the 3$ tix.

If you are ever up in this neck of the woods I would avoid the 3$ and 20$ tix if I were you.

Keep the party going with your streak!

Party

"The American Voter is too Stupid..."   Jonathan Gruber Obamacare Architect

"There is no sin except stupidity" Oscar Wilde

https://books.google.com/books?id=apm21IcqhmcC&pg=PP6&lpg=PP6&dq=americans+can+tolerate+just+about+anything+except+stupidity&source=bl&ots=tq9QUeP46j&sig=qXfXEz-wh_yUQSsE8DZG0ZjABls&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwil8YSjmuDPAhWF7IMKHV11A0kQ6AEIUzAI#v=onepage&q=americans%20can%20tolerate%20just%20about%20anything%20except%20stupidity&f=false

P A
                United States
                Member #117331
                October 3, 2011
                6929 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2016, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

found 3 $50 winners today and this one. I like the symbols and multipliers..

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2016, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

found 3 $50 winners today and this one. I like the symbols and multipliers..

Nice wins. I never won over $40 on the Electric 8s. Yesterday I won $100 on PA Millions #004 from Wegmans. Only bought one. First win on that ticket in my immediate area since the day it came out. Needed it because X the Money has been treating me very poorly. Before breaking again, went through 8 of them with 7 losers before a $5 win.

P A
                    United States
                    Member #117331
                    October 3, 2011
                    6929 Posts
                    Posted: June 12, 2016, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins. I never won over $40 on the Electric 8s. Yesterday I won $100 on PA Millions #004 from Wegmans. Only bought one. First win on that ticket in my immediate area since the day it came out. Needed it because X the Money has been treating me very poorly. Before breaking again, went through 8 of them with 7 losers before a $5 win.

thank you Matt!

3 new games coming for pa next week..

$5 fabulous  $500

$5 Mustang ticket 

$1 triple something..

I'll try the $500 ticket.. it has like 30,000 $500 winners

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Cape Coral
                      United States
                      Member #173988
                      March 28, 2016
                      216 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2016, 12:06 am - IP Logged

I dont know if any of you look in the Florida ticket section, but I won $2,000,000 this past week on a $10 Holiday Gifts ticket, and thought id share it here. =)  The big ones are out there.... Now go find them! 

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
                        Member #154519
                        April 19, 2014
                        243 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2016, 12:17 am - IP Logged

I saw Adam today!

Show me the money!

Cape Coral
                          United States
                          Member #173988
                          March 28, 2016
                          216 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2016, 2:54 am - IP Logged

HAHAHAHAHA.... Everyone keeps posting pics of Lamborghini's... I am trying my hardest to resist the urge to buy one, or a Ferarri... Trying so hard... lmao..

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
                            Member #154519
                            April 19, 2014
                            243 Posts
                            Posted: June 13, 2016, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

When I win my major jackpot, I'll set up accounts for my family and I to receive  like $10,000 a month.

Show me the money!

P A
                              United States
                              Member #117331
                              October 3, 2011
                              6929 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2016, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

I dont know if any of you look in the Florida ticket section, but I won $2,000,000 this past week on a $10 Holiday Gifts ticket, and thought id share it here. =)  The big ones are out there.... Now go find them! 

wow fantastic win Adam! 

I'm looking for one of those in pa still!

congrats to you!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Page 888 of 907