Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 892 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
617 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2016, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

I feel pretty confident that the $500 winners or the majority of them are going to be coming later with releases in the coming months, the place that I buy my rolls or books at, he told me that he's gone through 16 packs of these new tickets but not a single $500 winner ! that is crap and I know he's telling me the truth.I see him everyday he'd have no reason to lie especially when I buy books and I buy gas and everything else but wow that's just ridiculous.. those.books are gonna be hot in a month I swear...

Tickets go through waves of hot and cold rolls, for sure. Zebekyia has posted his theories and observations about this happening in lotteries across the country.

I got absolutely wrecked on $25 tickets today in FL. I hit $150 on a $5 ticket, $50 twice on two $5 tickets, and $40 on a $5 ticket (all posted on the Florida Lottery thread). None of that meant anything after I bought about 16 $25 tickets (from two different rolls) and found maybe 2 winners of $25 each. These are some ridiculous duds, but this is how they pay for the big prizes. 

That is my one major criticism of lotteries, and why I do think lotteries should have more games out there with smaller jackpots. I wouldn't mind playing a $20 ticket in Florida with a $100k jackpot if the odds of hitting $500 were extremely good. Our $20 Gold Rush ticket has odds of 1 in 197 (which looks good), and a top jackpot of $3 million. I'd still prefer the option of playing a game with better odds of hitting small "big prizes" like $100, and $500 with the jackpot much lower (but attainable by more people).

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
    P A
    United States
    Member #117331
    October 3, 2011
    6943 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2016, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Hey dr 65 funny ticket number 29 got me something okay!

one and some at wegmans today had numerous $50

wins as well but this was the one to share since you like 

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

P A
      United States
      Member #117331
      October 3, 2011
      6943 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2016, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Texas
        United States
        Member #172384
        January 22, 2016
        66 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2016, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Funky Five Winner.  http://i.imgur.com/hwhbvJo.jpg

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2016, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I feel pretty confident that the $500 winners or the majority of them are going to be coming later with releases in the coming months, the place that I buy my rolls or books at, he told me that he's gone through 16 packs of these new tickets but not a single $500 winner ! that is crap and I know he's telling me the truth.I see him everyday he'd have no reason to lie especially when I buy books and I buy gas and everything else but wow that's just ridiculous.. those.books are gonna be hot in a month I swear...

Nice wins. My store had 3 $500's on the opening day packs, but none were mine. His wall of large winners is growing pretty rapidly, but I never seem to be there at the right place/time. Plus it seems to happen when I cut back and not playing as much

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2016, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Store owner got in the new Fabulous Rolls. I saw all the pack #'s. 2 jumped out to me. Him and the Pepsi guy chose a 3rd. I went back to get the 3rd and he sold it to a regular. I grabbed the other 2 rolls. I then came back to work and looked at odds. There are 10-$100K and 17-$1000. Yes only 17 1K's out there. Basically it is a $500 or bust ticket... I took both rolls back over and didn't buy them.. $1000 isn't like changing, so only 10 life changing tickets across the whole state.. I will take my chances on it NOT being in those packs.. The old me would have kept them. Baby steps. ha  That ticket is only worth $20 at a pop and hoping to find the $500. Otherwise it doesn't seem worth it.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22968 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2016, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Hey dr 65 funny ticket number 29 got me something okay!

one and some at wegmans today had numerous $50

wins as well but this was the one to share since you like 

Yay Chris$!! I always like those tickets, they are fairly reliable with $100's imo and $500's

every so often too gl and WTG!!!

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: July 2, 2016, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Even though I cut back, I still been playing alittle more than I wanted to, so I have to cut the final chord.. I was craving ice cream and also wanted to play the crane game for my niece. I took $60 out. Paid for Ice cream, and used the 1's for the crane. Left me with $50. I normally grab Bin1(they have 2) for the $30. I wanted to grab the new $20(bin 3), so this time I grabbed the $30 from bin 2. It was a nice night for symbols. The $30 was ticket 16 and the $20 was ticket 8.. Was also owed back $200 from the DR and that check came today as well. Perfect time to stop and the taste is alot less sour than it has been. Also nice to not chase to see the good wins but get them on a 1 and done. 

P A
                  United States
                  Member #117331
                  October 3, 2011
                  6943 Posts
                  Posted: July 3, 2016, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

nice wins omiller!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2016, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Another one of those days.. I can't complain but could have been better. Cashed my tickets and my DR check. Stopped at a place near the bank and got 029 of the new $20. It didn't beep so I thought I would get 000 of the next roll. I forgot they load backwards. 028 hit $50.. I took the $50 and got the last 5-$10 50X. One hit $10. I used that + $5 to get my case of MT Dew Kickstart

On the way out I grab a $20 Blowout and it hits $100. I go back over and cash it. I get 011 of the $30 and $5 ticket. they lost. I grab 012 of the $30 and leave.. 013 is my fav # and I usually play them, but didn't want to chase. 012 hits $100. Pretty good day so far.. I go back at the end of my day to cash it. 013 hit $500.. It's not life changing and I did have a good day, but annoys me. I always say I would rather buy a ticket after a win vs one after I loss. If I wasn't over there 3 times at that point, I may have went back earlier and grabbed it. Yeah well.  I am down $20 on the day, but I did grab some more tickets to play.. $20 down was my threshold going into today, so its a worse case scenario with a chance to win on the other tickets I grabbed playing on today's house money along with the energy drinks. 

Nice win Chris$.. That is the $5 ticket that intrigues me the most. Nothing like winning and then wondering what the multiplier is to win more. Just wait til we get a 50X @ 10 cents :)

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2016, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Tickets hit $100. After recounting I am up $60 on the day with a case of Kickstart.lol Still amazing his machine kicked out 2-$100's and a $500 in a short span. I won't be chasing those wins. Someone else can go through and waste their money.. I am at a point where I can be happy with walking away from 99% of it. Anytime you end on a bad streak you want to find the win. Just happy to have a few smaller good wins and don't feel the need to chase anymore. Hopefully the 1 and done will net a nice win soon.

PA
                        United States
                        Member #129849
                        June 29, 2012
                        308 Posts
                        Posted: July 6, 2016, 10:31 am - IP Logged

The only scratcher I've played in a few weeks was one $10 fantastic 10 ticket yesterday.

It hit for $15. I then took $10 of it to buy mega millions tickets, and put the $5 in my pocket.

And it has happened again.... at the sheetz in the town I live in, just fifty feet from the beer store

that sold a million dollar winner, someone won a car on the $5 mustang ticket early yesterday.

I have zero urge to buy scratchers, which is great. But while this mega millions jackpot is up I'll

probably be playing at least $10 a drawing. I have 3 tickets for the millionaire raffle, I set my limit

at 5 but I don't know that I'll even buy that many.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: July 6, 2016, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

So you know how I got 012 of the $30 for $100 and someone got $500 on 013. Well I was curious and 014 popped out of the machine. hit $50. Not a bad 3 ticket stretch, shame I missed the big one though.. Curious if 15 will be there tomorrow.

P A
                            United States
                            Member #117331
                            October 3, 2011
                            6943 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2016, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

nothing impressive but a one and done on ticket #009

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

P A
                              United States
                              Member #117331
                              October 3, 2011
                              6943 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2016, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

another 1 and done #023

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Page 892 of 907