Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13601 replies. Last post 54 minutes ago by Falster.

Page 887 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Houston, TX
United States
Member #145644
August 10, 2013
121 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2016, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Houston, TX
    United States
    Member #145644
    August 10, 2013
    121 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2016, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Houston, TX
      United States
      Member #145644
      August 10, 2013
      121 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2016, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

casper wyoming
        United States
        Member #136345
        December 9, 2012
        38 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2016, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I have a question. If I play a $2 dollar ticket and win $100 does that mean I really won $98 after $2 are taken to cover the price of the ticket. So in order to win $100 on a $2 ticket wouldn't you have to win $102? If you play a $1 dollar ticket and get only $1 back you consider it breaking even and not winning any money so shouldn't the same thing go for higher priced tickets as well?

United States
          Member #124304
          March 11, 2012
          62 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2016, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Hi Playernumbertwo,

I am glad to see you winning some decent money! Congratulations to you!! I am doing so bad that I think I am going to find another hobby lol. 

Anyway, great job and keep on winning!

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2016, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Some pretty decent winners in here since I've posted last! Congrats!

I haven't played a single ticket since I've zipped on all those Fantastic 10's and 

I honestly for once really have no urge to play. I'm spending the money elsewhere

on things that I will actually have and get to keep and use. I'm wanting to save up

some cash to get another vehicle, without needing a loan and car detailing has always

been somewhat of a hobby for me so I've decided to finally invest in some nicer tools

and products for that as well as splurge on upgrading some of my computer equipment.

I'm a software engineer who relies on his computer for a living and my current workstation

is over 6 years old, mind you it's still fairly fast but it's at that age where every reboot is a 

roll of the dice as far as if it will come back up and work smoothly. So I i picked up a nice laptop

on eBay that needed minor repair and started that, and I'll do some upgrading like more memory

and a solid state disk. All of these things are worth more than the "thrill" of maybe finding the

big one....

I will be buying my usual 3-5 entries for this "4th of July" millionaire raffle and I will probably be

picking up some mega millions / powerball tickets here or there. I'm just done with the $200-$300

a month worth of scratchers.

This is me exactly. Down to the computer guy and 6 year old PC. Probably closer to 4, but I built it heavy then to last me awhile. I have no need for the new 10 core/20 thread Intel processor.lol  Anyway I told people that June 1st was my last day and sticking to it. Also in the market for a new car too. I wish I could say it was a fun ride but it hasn't. I wish I would have stopped a few years ago, but then you hit a $500/$1K and makes you want to play some more, since you don't have to hit the ATM. I am sure I will do the novice thing and get a new ticket or so when they come out, but it will be 1 of each on a specific day, not tons of each all month. Alot of other things happened recently also and its just time to hang them up. I will most likely stop coming around here too to resist the temptation...I found out that you can't delete your account, but make it dormant. Maybe I will host file my home PC(DNS at work) to block lotterypost :) Hopefully you guys hit big and its been fun chatting with alot of you.

Chicago
              United States
              Member #171107
              December 31, 2015
              77 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2016, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

I won $200 on Illinois $2,000,000 Cash Extravaganza ticket (Got 10x symbol on 2nd part of game with $20 as prize to be multipled)

But I am worried because I scratched to reveal barcode (As I always do its easier on cashier's , etc if it is ready to go) and it is smudged for some reason

Never had a barcode look like this and it wasn't my coin that did it ,, I am going to bring in ticket to redeem it tommorrow and see what happens and what they say

Hopefully machine reads it but its pretty messed up looking for some reason. If machine doesn't read it and they wont redeem it I guess I would swing to downtown office of Lotto headquarters at some point in summer and see what they say

Not a fan of this ticket and this was only 2nd time I have played it since it came out. If it wont redeem this will deter me in future from playing it

This ever happen to anyone else?

United States
                Member #167585
                July 21, 2015
                55 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2016, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I won $200 on Illinois $2,000,000 Cash Extravaganza ticket (Got 10x symbol on 2nd part of game with $20 as prize to be multipled)

But I am worried because I scratched to reveal barcode (As I always do its easier on cashier's , etc if it is ready to go) and it is smudged for some reason

Never had a barcode look like this and it wasn't my coin that did it ,, I am going to bring in ticket to redeem it tommorrow and see what happens and what they say

Hopefully machine reads it but its pretty messed up looking for some reason. If machine doesn't read it and they wont redeem it I guess I would swing to downtown office of Lotto headquarters at some point in summer and see what they say

Not a fan of this ticket and this was only 2nd time I have played it since it came out. If it wont redeem this will deter me in future from playing it

This ever happen to anyone else?

They can redeem it.  You have 3 ways to redeem a ticket.

1.  Scanning the barcode.

2. The clerk can manually enter the numbers from the ticket and it will prompt a payout.

3.  If it's too badly damaged you can take it to the regional lottery office and they will pay it out.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5588 Posts
                  Posted: June 5, 2016, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Dang playernumbertwo. Looks like Houston has all the winning tix down there!

Congrats on some nice wins!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Olney, MD
                    United States
                    Member #121536
                    January 11, 2012
                    450 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2016, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

I took a beating chasing tickets today.  I lost all of my recent profit.  I think I lost about $380 total.  $20 tickets were not good but hopefully I'll win on my 5 Card Cash & other draw games.  I think I will quit for good soon.

PA
                      United States
                      Member #129849
                      June 29, 2012
                      308 Posts
                      Posted: June 5, 2016, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

This is me exactly. Down to the computer guy and 6 year old PC. Probably closer to 4, but I built it heavy then to last me awhile. I have no need for the new 10 core/20 thread Intel processor.lol  Anyway I told people that June 1st was my last day and sticking to it. Also in the market for a new car too. I wish I could say it was a fun ride but it hasn't. I wish I would have stopped a few years ago, but then you hit a $500/$1K and makes you want to play some more, since you don't have to hit the ATM. I am sure I will do the novice thing and get a new ticket or so when they come out, but it will be 1 of each on a specific day, not tons of each all month. Alot of other things happened recently also and its just time to hang them up. I will most likely stop coming around here too to resist the temptation...I found out that you can't delete your account, but make it dormant. Maybe I will host file my home PC(DNS at work) to block lotterypost :) Hopefully you guys hit big and its been fun chatting with alot of you.

Scratching is fun when your winning, annoying when you lose and just plain disheartening when you start dumping

piles of cash with what feels like no hope of turning it around. My biggest lotto prize was 1K, twice, on the Match 6 PA

number game in 2014. I've hit several $500 scratchers... and each time you just feel on top of the world. You feel great,

until you dump half or more back into the till. Then you feel sick, and stupid and regret even leaving the house to get tickets.

At the end of the day, this is a business and it's designed to make money. Things are set up so that it will most definitely make

money, and a lot of it. Sure lots of people score nice little wins, a fair amount even hit decent chucks and the lucky few do hit it

big. It does happen, people become millionaires off of it. It happened at a store that I do most of my playing it. But we have to 

remember the fact that this is again a business and it is designed to make money and it will make a lot of money. They don't

make a lot of money by paying out a lot of people. They make money by having a lot of people lose.

Most of the people here are math people to some extend. I have a degree in math. I'm smart enough to know the odds are stacked

heavily against me, and I'm FAR better off keeping my money. I COULD win, I COULD be the guy to hit it big.... but I could also 

spontaneously combust, I could get run over by a train and live, I could do any number of any incredibly unlikely things... but I won't

hold my breath for any of them. I'll still play, throw my buck in the hat every now and then and hope for the best. But like omiller said

I won't be tossing hundred dollar bills around any more.

@ Omiller

If you truly do decide to give up the board for good, I wish you the best. Hopefully things work out well for you in life.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                        P A
                        United States
                        Member #117331
                        October 3, 2011
                        6915 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2016, 1:12 am - IP Logged

found 2 ok wins today

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                          P A
                          United States
                          Member #117331
                          October 3, 2011
                          6915 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2016, 1:16 am - IP Logged

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
                            Chicago,IL.
                            United States
                            Member #2902
                            November 29, 2003
                            1425 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2016, 9:44 am - IP Logged

$100 winner here in IL.Smile

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

United States
                              Member #152942
                              March 1, 2014
                              65 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2016, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

VA just launched some new tickets. Decided to try out the new $5 & $10 ones. Spent $20 originally and won $25. Spent another $5 and won $10. Decided to take that and try on some more at another store. Ended up winning $70. Not a bad start to the new tickets.

Page 887 of 907