Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by reddog.

Page 881 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2016, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Matt on your $500 win,you got a good roll! I'm loving these Bens, bought 2 yesterday and scored!

Thanks! Cool wins on the Bens ticket from you and Chris. However, I am afraid to try more considering how long it took me to find $100. Plus, I am ahead on it now - spent $100 total and won $100, $40, $10 and $5.

Coal Thumb's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #169635
    October 25, 2015
    80 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2016, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Focused on my main games for once:

triple Tripler (going for 54+) - pulled a five and a two out of 15 played...Net -8

Money multiplier (going for 150) - pulled a 2X 15 and 1x 2 after telling two other people to play it.  Net +12

Cashword connect (trying for elusive letter code for 55 - probably ZQF) - I finally got the connected word (NIMBUS) for thirty bucks! (Net +18)

I think I ended up even or slightly down for the night. Way down for the day, but getting two thirties on low denom tickets in like ten minutes was sweet.

2 - super scunion | 1 - quad scunion | few - triple scunion | 1 - super funion | some - double scunion | 1 - triple funion | lost count - scunion/funion

$1 - FTY | $2 - HUN | $3 - ZSA | $5/ $10 - FVH | $20 - UKA (playbook - HUN) | $25 - OQA | $30 ???

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      P A
      United States
      Member #117331
      October 3, 2011
      6916 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2016, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

all I find on these now is $50.....

I want the ones Matt and omiller got lol or better.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22866 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2016, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Focused on my main games for once:

triple Tripler (going for 54+) - pulled a five and a two out of 15 played...Net -8

Money multiplier (going for 150) - pulled a 2X 15 and 1x 2 after telling two other people to play it.  Net +12

Cashword connect (trying for elusive letter code for 55 - probably ZQF) - I finally got the connected word (NIMBUS) for thirty bucks! (Net +18)

I think I ended up even or slightly down for the night. Way down for the day, but getting two thirties on low denom tickets in like ten minutes was sweet.

The low tickets are nice to snag a good prize on....wtg on your $60 on them! I'll grab a couple of the 'to do' games...bingo,

crosswords etc $5 or $10 tickets when the bins are empty or I just want something to do - I found a $5 Cross Word ticket

with a bonus win and a win on each grid for $40. I just punched the slot for one on the way out and grabbed a Mothers Day

too...nothing on Mothers Day I really don't like them but the $40 on a $5 was nice. That same machine was pretty much

empty, I got the last Millions ticket and got a win like Chris$ in the bonus area of $50...it seems that's a lot of what's out there.

I tried a Fever ticket too....middle of the pack, #15...nothing there. I left because of the crappy selection...someone was either

out of stock or lazy.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22866 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2016, 7:09 am - IP Logged

By far the worst game I ever played but it worked for me, some guy played 10 of these and all loosers, I bought 2 and hit back to back for $150

I was scanning through this page and this thing showed up again...I have to say AGAIN...wth? This is really a cheesy

ticket...they broadcast one $100 winner per pack like it's a life changer..don't get me wrong, I won't look down my nose

at $100 but when presented like this, it's an insult. Please NY, keep this all to yourself. 

Wow and another thing...they state at least one winner per pack of $100, meaning what? That there might be more?

And is that some subtle push to have someone consider buying the whole pack since there's at least one in there? 

ANYONE HAVE A LINK FOR THE ODDS CHART FOR THIS GAME PLZ?

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22866 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2016, 7:14 am - IP Logged

I was scanning through this page and this thing showed up again...I have to say AGAIN...wth? This is really a cheesy

ticket...they broadcast one $100 winner per pack like it's a life changer..don't get me wrong, I won't look down my nose

at $100 but when presented like this, it's an insult. Please NY, keep this all to yourself. 

Wow and another thing...they state at least one winner per pack of $100, meaning what? That there might be more?

And is that some subtle push to have someone consider buying the whole pack since there's at least one in there? 

ANYONE HAVE A LINK FOR THE ODDS CHART FOR THIS GAME PLZ?

I really don't see an odds page for each game on the NY website...there's a list of remaining top prizes and second prizes..

there are 204,000+ $100 and 326,000+ $50...does anyone like this game?

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22866 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2016, 7:18 am - IP Logged

all I find on these now is $50.....

I want the ones Matt and omiller got lol or better.

I want a $500 or $1,000 on that one too Chris$, I found a $100 bonus, now it's time to scratch the $250/$500 off the checklist.

WTG on this one and your Ben ticket too!!

P A
                United States
                Member #117331
                October 3, 2011
                6916 Posts
                Posted: May 14, 2016, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I want a $500 or $1,000 on that one too Chris$, I found a $100 bonus, now it's time to scratch the $250/$500 off the checklist.

WTG on this one and your Ben ticket too!!

thank you dr65! 

I missed a good one today from Acme. 

someone got a pa millions ticket 000 for $1,000 

this morning when they filled the machine. 

would love to hit something nice on a 000 ticket.

best I've done on 000 was $200 on a Woz ticket a few months ago.

good luck!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Coal Thumb's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
                  NY
                  United States
                  Member #169635
                  October 25, 2015
                  80 Posts
                  Posted: May 14, 2016, 10:31 am - IP Logged
                  PRIZE VALUE
                  CHANCES OF WINNING
                  $25
                  1 in: 12.50
                  $50
                  1 in: 25.00
                  $100
                  1 in: 40.00

Overall Chances of Winning: 1 in 6.9

It's actually a sweet game to buy half a pack of. In NY there seems to be a disproportionate amount of winners in lower numbers. I've seen lots of hits on 001-005, 008-012, 017-023, then it tapers off to 038-040 and 048-050. I mean any pack with fifty tickets in it, although 001-023 on all tickets always seems more loaded than normal. 
                  This is a game to play dirty on. It pays out 300-400+ per pack. That's unheard of. I think only the yellow cashword doubler beats it (300-20000+/pk). It's a quick cash grab. A one and done. Then again if you play more than one from a book, you're better off with a 20. Better odds to find 100, and well...something better.

2 - super scunion | 1 - quad scunion | few - triple scunion | 1 - super funion | some - double scunion | 1 - triple funion | lost count - scunion/funion

$1 - FTY | $2 - HUN | $3 - ZSA | $5/ $10 - FVH | $20 - UKA (playbook - HUN) | $25 - OQA | $30 ???

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: May 14, 2016, 10:58 am - IP Logged

thank you dr65! 

I missed a good one today from Acme. 

someone got a pa millions ticket 000 for $1,000 

this morning when they filled the machine. 

would love to hit something nice on a 000 ticket.

best I've done on 000 was $200 on a Woz ticket a few months ago.

good luck!

Hi Chris - that isn't the Phoenixville Acme, right? I don't get there very often anymore, but has been a place I go. Even though my highest has been $150 from there, they have sold some good ones in the past.

P A
                      United States
                      Member #117331
                      October 3, 2011
                      6916 Posts
                      Posted: May 14, 2016, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi Chris - that isn't the Phoenixville Acme, right? I don't get there very often anymore, but has been a place I go. Even though my highest has been $150 from there, they have sold some good ones in the past.

it's the Thorndale acme.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: May 14, 2016, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Nothing special today. A few face value wins. Back to back $20 on Fever(they should be pulled since top prizes are gone). It was 16/17.. that should be the hot half of the pack. I never saw the 2 or 3 win half of a pack have back to back. Debated going bad, but no sense taking the chance. Odds are it would still only break even and who knows what #15 hit.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22866 Posts
                          Posted: May 14, 2016, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I hate the Margaritaville tickets...the $5 sunglasses symbols....and gosh forbid I find the airplane, I'm not going.

I dread it when I play those because my dumb luck I'd uncover one and win a stupid trip. If I want to go there,

I'll go and not be forced to go...I don't want the trip, give me the money. 

Any way...one of the best I've found yet on these stupid things....2 matches @ $50 for $100 win....Doesn't make me

partial to them. It's just another $100.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22866 Posts
                            Posted: May 14, 2016, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

wow...I just checked out the website...I wanted to see the odds of the 2 x $50...didn't get there because 

they have new tickets...

I'm not happy.

No $20. 

$10 ugly...$10 win on a symbol??

$5 ticket hideous, reminds me of Spy vs Spy somehow..

$2 Magnet ticket..the magnet is cute but the blue will make you sick thinking of cotton candy...

$1 Just a Buck...it's green. 

Everyone is brain dead in the design department.

Not much activity in the prize structure division either.

Oh...1/800 odds for the $100 win @ 2 x $50..

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: May 14, 2016, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

wow...I just checked out the website...I wanted to see the odds of the 2 x $50...didn't get there because 

they have new tickets...

I'm not happy.

No $20. 

$10 ugly...$10 win on a symbol??

$5 ticket hideous, reminds me of Spy vs Spy somehow..

$2 Magnet ticket..the magnet is cute but the blue will make you sick thinking of cotton candy...

$1 Just a Buck...it's green. 

Everyone is brain dead in the design department.

Not much activity in the prize structure division either.

Oh...1/800 odds for the $100 win @ 2 x $50..

Completely agree, dr. Most I have won on the Margaritaville ticket is a whopping $10 - and the new tickets aren't very interesting. Home makeover? New concept but kind of dumb.  X the Money? It's like previous multiplier tickets. Odds are a little better for $500 on the Home Makeover one, but not worth trying a lot.

Page 881 of 907