Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 59 minutes ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 879 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
Eastern PA
United States
Member #165668
April 17, 2015
261 Posts
Posted: May 9, 2016, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Got this $50 also. Would love to hit something big on PAMillions but that ticket just won't heat up.

Eastern PA
    United States
    Member #165668
    April 17, 2015
    261 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2016, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

omg..what IS that?? I think that's the one they were talking about on another thread....wow, don't think I'd like those.

You'd think they would put $0 in there...at least the 10 in a row guy would have had a heads up LOL

They're really that bad, huh?

BUT WTGGG on winning on it!!!

There is no excitement playing this game knowing you will not win more then $100. I don't think its popular from the stores I've been in since last week.

Coal Thumb's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
      NY
      United States
      Member #169635
      October 25, 2015
      80 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2016, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Bit of a scary play today...bought the last four of the lucky 7s playbook, hit for 40,20,20. Nice.

Earlier today I was going to buy a frog and go (cuz the game had HUGE turnover in Ohio or wherever lets scratch is from), but they opened a new book in front of me so I said I'll take five. 005 had a path for 25 and three frogohydrates. 2nd fifty on that in less than a week. From the same store!

The last fifty was a path for 25 and three 25 matches.

That 25,50,100 I steer clear of mostly unless I know others have lost. The super 777777 I got 20 on yesterday.

I'm focusing on frogger now. With the huge turnover its bound to have, I may find at least $100 soon.

2 - super scunion | 1 - quad scunion | few - triple scunion | 1 - super funion | some - double scunion | 1 - triple funion | lost count - scunion/funion

$1 - FTY | $2 - HUN | $3 - ZSA | $5/ $10 - FVH | $20 - UKA (playbook - HUN) | $25 - OQA | $30 ???

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: May 10, 2016, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Played a few tickets today.. Played 1-PA Millions and it lost(it was half ripped and I was superstitious).. Went back later and got 3-$20 Blowout. They lost. The 4th one hit $20. Figured I like to buy the next one after the face value hit. The next one hit $100, so I was even for the day.. I know all 3(not all mine) $500 winners last week came after a winning ticket. Buying $20 rolls in the past, I rarely see 9 winners with perfect spacing. Always seems to be a section of 5-6 losses and another of 3-4 wins in a row..Almost seems to leave it alone if it loses and buy the next one after a win lately.

Eastern PA
          United States
          Member #165668
          April 17, 2015
          261 Posts
          Posted: May 10, 2016, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Played a few tickets today.. Played 1-PA Millions and it lost(it was half ripped and I was superstitious).. Went back later and got 3-$20 Blowout. They lost. The 4th one hit $20. Figured I like to buy the next one after the face value hit. The next one hit $100, so I was even for the day.. I know all 3(not all mine) $500 winners last week came after a winning ticket. Buying $20 rolls in the past, I rarely see 9 winners with perfect spacing. Always seems to be a section of 5-6 losses and another of 3-4 wins in a row..Almost seems to leave it alone if it loses and buy the next one after a win lately.

Back to back winners are $20 games are common, I hit $30 on a $20 Blowout today and bought the next one and it was $50. I got a bunch of back to back $20's on PAMillions too.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22974 Posts
            Posted: May 10, 2016, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Bit of a scary play today...bought the last four of the lucky 7s playbook, hit for 40,20,20. Nice.

Earlier today I was going to buy a frog and go (cuz the game had HUGE turnover in Ohio or wherever lets scratch is from), but they opened a new book in front of me so I said I'll take five. 005 had a path for 25 and three frogohydrates. 2nd fifty on that in less than a week. From the same store!

The last fifty was a path for 25 and three 25 matches.

That 25,50,100 I steer clear of mostly unless I know others have lost. The super 777777 I got 20 on yesterday.

I'm focusing on frogger now. With the huge turnover its bound to have, I may find at least $100 soon.

Good wins!! WTG!!

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22974 Posts
              Posted: May 10, 2016, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Back to back winners are $20 games are common, I hit $30 on a $20 Blowout today and bought the next one and it was $50. I got a bunch of back to back $20's on PAMillions too.

Normally I won't do more than one because I've been very lucky in the past on just one and done.

I will buy another ticket IF it's the last ticket...like, I get 028 .... I don't like leaving 029 there....but have

to say I can't say that doing that amounted to much...I do remember a $1,000 winner on ticket 029 after

a losing 028...I think it was on a Fever ticket. I like them pretty much too...I found 2 $150's at 2 different

stores in like 1/2 hour lol...they were red number matches plus another black number match...the red gives

5x's the amount. That makes wonder if those more unique ones are released around the same time to places.

I've found unique prizes like that before with high odds on same days/different stores.

It is interesting to know they come back to back though...I don't know if I want to try or not..most times I just

bounce around. But now I'm wondering if I left a top prize after winning $20, $50 or $100....wow.

WTGGG everyone on your wins lately!!

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: May 10, 2016, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Normally I won't do more than one because I've been very lucky in the past on just one and done.

I will buy another ticket IF it's the last ticket...like, I get 028 .... I don't like leaving 029 there....but have

to say I can't say that doing that amounted to much...I do remember a $1,000 winner on ticket 029 after

a losing 028...I think it was on a Fever ticket. I like them pretty much too...I found 2 $150's at 2 different

stores in like 1/2 hour lol...they were red number matches plus another black number match...the red gives

5x's the amount. That makes wonder if those more unique ones are released around the same time to places.

I've found unique prizes like that before with high odds on same days/different stores.

It is interesting to know they come back to back though...I don't know if I want to try or not..most times I just

bounce around. But now I'm wondering if I left a top prize after winning $20, $50 or $100....wow.

WTGGG everyone on your wins lately!!

I certainly wouldn't go back if I hit $20 and played it at home, but if I am at the store and win, I'll grab the next one. I can never leave 029 either. I don't think any of my 1K's were 029, but I remember a few hundred and a $500

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
                  Chicago,IL.
                  United States
                  Member #2902
                  November 29, 2003
                  1427 Posts
                  Posted: May 10, 2016, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

$100 winner here in IL. Smile

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22974 Posts
                    Posted: May 10, 2016, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

WTG fast eddie!! Nice one!!

Did you do your bonus spot?

I hate when PA brings out tickets where the bonus seems to be semi-hidden within same colors or at a
                    strange spot. I really hate our $2 Double Match or whatever the heck it's called...

First you can win by matching 'your numbers' in the number field...then you have to remember to scratch off
                    ALL prize areas to see if you get 3 alike....I just wonder how many people forgot that little cheat.

Gl on your next ticket!!

Chicago
                      United States
                      Member #171107
                      December 31, 2015
                      79 Posts
                      Posted: May 11, 2016, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Congrats ,, I haven't played that game yet

Could you please list me the odds if you have them handy for all the prizes of game

This morning I had two hits of a $100. One for 500,000 Big Money game and one for the 100x the Cash ticket

100x the cash ticket was a big tease as it was a 100x symbol but when I scratched it of course it was $1 as prize amount

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22974 Posts
                        Posted: May 11, 2016, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Congrats ,, I haven't played that game yet

Could you please list me the odds if you have them handy for all the prizes of game

This morning I had two hits of a $100. One for 500,000 Big Money game and one for the 100x the Cash ticket

100x the cash ticket was a big tease as it was a 100x symbol but when I scratched it of course it was $1 as prize amount

Seriously? $1 under a 100x sick stuff...but hey WTG on the $100...that's a good amount but I know what you

mean...if they're going to use a super symbol like 100x...darnit...put at least a $10 under it, they won't miss it.

I would have loved to see a symbol like that though, nice find!! and wtg on your other $100 win too!

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: May 11, 2016, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

One of those days. I got 2 salads at Giant Saturday. Both totaled $9.40. Played it for the week. 939 comes up tonight. 1 less tomatoe and I win

I played Pick5 for the birthdate of my best friend and the day she passed away. Played it for the week. Tonight my bday+my gambling grandmoms birth year came up. Never would have played it but $50K would have been nice. 

the store owner got new rolls in today. I hate PA Millions, but one pack ended in 1984(the year my friend was born). He put it out and 000 lost(not mine). I got the rest. 1st 15 tickets had 6 winners and paid $260.. I know the $20 rolls well and knew to stop. I was afraid to give back a good winner. Last 15 tickets had 2 winners totalling $50.. So much for impulse buys...

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: May 12, 2016, 9:22 am - IP Logged

One of those days. I got 2 salads at Giant Saturday. Both totaled $9.40. Played it for the week. 939 comes up tonight. 1 less tomatoe and I win

I played Pick5 for the birthdate of my best friend and the day she passed away. Played it for the week. Tonight my bday+my gambling grandmoms birth year came up. Never would have played it but $50K would have been nice. 

the store owner got new rolls in today. I hate PA Millions, but one pack ended in 1984(the year my friend was born). He put it out and 000 lost(not mine). I got the rest. 1st 15 tickets had 6 winners and paid $260.. I know the $20 rolls well and knew to stop. I was afraid to give back a good winner. Last 15 tickets had 2 winners totalling $50.. So much for impulse buys...

I knew I had to miss something. I always get 9 winners. 002 was $30, so the front half was$290 and back half was $50.. Seems to ALWAYS be a 90/10 split with $20 rolls.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22974 Posts
                              Posted: May 12, 2016, 10:18 am - IP Logged

LOL One less tomato! I'm sorry you missed it omiller, that was close but the tomato thing made me laugh. That's how

I think sometimes. I am beginning to hate the Millions game too...when I get a bonus match, it's only for $50 and no

other matches. I'd like to see the play field full of matching numbers too, exciting it would be instead of ho-hum..

Your salad number looks good though..it's the 49 combo standing out..maybe the 940 or 945 or 946.

Not that it has to do with anything mentioned here but in p4, I'm hoping a 2020 shows...might even add 2220 and 2000.

I would just like to see a PA MILLION symbol, is that too much to ask for lol. Chances are slim to uncover one since there

are so few in the run but I'll die trying I suppose. 

GL today in whatever you play!!

Page 879 of 908