Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 876 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2016, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I think just about every roll of Bens has a $100 in it, 2 rolls this week had a $50 and a $100 winner in it. It's all timing.

1 in 75, so probably 1 in 2 rolls average. Not sure I am buying the timing thing as much. If it was, I would have more from my stores to show for it. Of course I would still have bad days, but more good to report than I get. Congrats to all the winners, though - many in PA just don't find them. I love seeing the wins but get mad at the Lottery for being bad overall so more can't share in it.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
    P A
    United States
    Member #117331
    October 3, 2011
    6943 Posts
    Posted: May 3, 2016, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

got a few ok ones today..

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Eastern PA
      United States
      Member #165668
      April 17, 2015
      261 Posts
      Posted: May 3, 2016, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Nice Wins Chris. I seen a whole bunch of PAMillions Tickets in the trash today and thought either someone ran out of money or played till they hit, I rolled the dice and bought one, hit the Bonus

P A
        United States
        Member #117331
        October 3, 2011
        6943 Posts
        Posted: May 3, 2016, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Nice Wins Chris. I seen a whole bunch of PAMillions Tickets in the trash today and thought either someone ran out of money or played till they hit, I rolled the dice and bought one, hit the Bonus

great job tormentor!

I haven't gotten. the $100 bonus yet. 

hit the  $50 4x so far  but looking for that $500 !

good luck nice wins!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22971 Posts
          Posted: May 4, 2016, 11:08 am - IP Logged

I dropped out of sight for awhile lol...not because I won anything big but because I was looking for

big tickets, not finding any, got tired of posting. Pretty much of the same thing going on...I didn't give

up, just took a rest from posting on the thread....you'd have thought in all that time that I found a million

dollars...LOL...nooo, still looking AND playing Big Smile

Here's a recent win all match...#16 wins all prizes..it's the $20 Win ticket here in PA...I like them.

OH and another reason for dropping off, I couldn't get any pics to post so got angry, got frustrated and 

got lost LOL

$500 winner...

$500 Money Bag winner....

I've got a $400 Blowout winner to post.....and great thing about these 3 tickets are they were all in the same couple

of days! yay!

P A
            United States
            Member #117331
            October 3, 2011
            6943 Posts
            Posted: May 4, 2016, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

I dropped out of sight for awhile lol...not because I won anything big but because I was looking for

big tickets, not finding any, got tired of posting. Pretty much of the same thing going on...I didn't give

up, just took a rest from posting on the thread....you'd have thought in all that time that I found a million

Here's a recent win all match...#16 wins all prizes..it's the $20 Win ticket here in PA...I like them.

OH and another reason for dropping off, I couldn't get any pics to post so got angry, got frustrated and 

got lost LOL

$500 winner...

I've got a $400 Blowout winner to post.....and great thing about these 3 tickets are they were all in the same couple

of days! yay!

good wins dr65! great to see them coming in for pa!

congrats

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: May 4, 2016, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

got lost LOL

$500 winner...

of days! yay!

Great to see you back! I was really hoping you were missing because you found the big one. That would have been nice for you! Is Win It All your favorite $20? Have had a feeling on the Win It All that  I would finally find the regular $500 win that has bizarrely eluded me - but just 3 $100s on it. I might make it my birthday roll - deciding between that and new $20. I do not have great hopes because of how PA tickets have been, but I am not paying for the roll. I could not afford it. My family pulled together money to buy it as a gift.

Eastern PA
                United States
                Member #165668
                April 17, 2015
                261 Posts
                Posted: May 4, 2016, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I snagged another $100 on Instant50, best NY game IMO.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22971 Posts
                  Posted: May 4, 2016, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Here is the $20 Blowout ticket....$400 winner!

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: May 4, 2016, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Any ticket is better than that new $20 garbage ticket. Never wins - now 1/8. And the $2 Double Match got $17/$24. Really a disgrace that you can get more on the $2 ticket. I think I will make the new $20 my birthday roll just in spite. Kind of like TheLottoKing was on YouTube about the $10 Blowout ticket.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22971 Posts
                      Posted: May 4, 2016, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Great to see you back! I was really hoping you were missing because you found the big one. That would have been nice for you! Is Win It All your favorite $20? Have had a feeling on the Win It All that  I would finally find the regular $500 win that has bizarrely eluded me - but just 3 $100s on it. I might make it my birthday roll - deciding between that and new $20. I do not have great hopes because of how PA tickets have been, but I am not paying for the roll. I could not afford it. My family pulled together money to buy it as a gift.

Hi Matt!! Nope, sadly didn't find the big one...lots of little ones. PA is still doing what they do best and that's

bringing new tickets out every single month when there are plenty to satisfy ALL of PA right now. 

Your birthday coming and it's a thrill to be getting a roll to scratch...I don't remember which one you got last year?

I like the Win It All because of the possibility of finding a matching win all number. I've found 2 already but have

played plenty of them with bursts for $20 on up. The $10 Price is Right ticket I like lots too...I've found many win

$100 bill symbols on those along the way. Another I like is the Spicy 9s....at different stores, I found 2 $300 winners.

$30's and $90's weren't hard to come by either.

It's great to find odd and unusual prize amounts and I always said I am not and would never put anyone down for

any win they get because if they are happy, I'm happy for them. It's just I've played so much that I want to find the

bigger winners now....$500's are becoming like $100's...I hate to say, I don't know whether it's time to give up when

that feeling comes or shoot for the moon. Big Smile Well realistically while the big winners are few and far between, I'll keep

PA instants in my sights and hopefully bag a trophy!

GL Matt....I hope whichever roll you decide to get for your b-day its got a top prize winner in it!  Banana Banana Banana

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

P A
                        United States
                        Member #117331
                        October 3, 2011
                        6943 Posts
                        Posted: May 4, 2016, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22971 Posts
                          Posted: May 4, 2016, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Any ticket is better than that new $20 garbage ticket. Never wins - now 1/8. And the $2 Double Match got $17/$24. Really a disgrace that you can get more on the $2 ticket. I think I will make the new $20 my birthday roll just in spite. Kind of like TheLottoKing was on YouTube about the $10 Blowout ticket.

Are you talking about the new red one...Pennsylvania whatever it is...Millions lol!

omg..the double match...I forgot about how that one worked. I won 4 big bucks on it....but it was down in the

second way to win play area where you match 3 spots...it didn't win on the first chance to win. You have to rub

all the amounts off to see if you have a winner. Tricks again to make people toss. They really have too many out

and imo, need to slowwww down.

The Find $50 I played were bad...I got a $50 winner once only. If you can stomach a lot of $2, $4 and low matches,

they're okay...but you can find the symbol too, which is an added perk, it multiplies your prize.

LottoKing? Was he liking the $10 Blowouts? or no? I think there are too many $10 wins there.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: May 4, 2016, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi Matt!! Nope, sadly didn't find the big one...lots of little ones. PA is still doing what they do best and that's

bringing new tickets out every single month when there are plenty to satisfy ALL of PA right now. 

Your birthday coming and it's a thrill to be getting a roll to scratch...I don't remember which one you got last year?

I like the Win It All because of the possibility of finding a matching win all number. I've found 2 already but have

played plenty of them with bursts for $20 on up. The $10 Price is Right ticket I like lots too...I've found many win

$100 bill symbols on those along the way. Another I like is the Spicy 9s....at different stores, I found 2 $300 winners.

$30's and $90's weren't hard to come by either.

It's great to find odd and unusual prize amounts and I always said I am not and would never put anyone down for

any win they get because if they are happy, I'm happy for them. It's just I've played so much that I want to find the

bigger winners now....$500's are becoming like $100's...I hate to say, I don't know whether it's time to give up when

that feeling comes or shoot for the moon. Big Smile Well realistically while the big winners are few and far between, I'll keep

PA instants in my sights and hopefully bag a trophy!

GL Matt....I hope whichever roll you decide to get for your b-day its got a top prize winner in it!  Banana Banana Banana

Thanks! I did not get a roll last year. I hope your good luck rubs off on me with that wish. Smiley PA has been treating me terribly and even a $100 would be nice. I really think my area must almost always be cold. But can't move tight this minute. I can try a couple new stores and see if that helps. Really hoping you find that big one also! 

And another nice one, Chris - seems the winners are around you now.

P A
                              United States
                              Member #117331
                              October 3, 2011
                              6943 Posts
                              Posted: May 4, 2016, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

thanks Matt and great job again dr65!

got some pa MOJO going on here finally..

let's find the million next!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Page 876 of 907