Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 1 day ago by reddog.

Page 878 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Eastern PA
United States
Member #165668
April 17, 2015
261 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2016, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

First ticket score

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2016, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

TY omiller for the welcome back!!

lol, nope, no big biggie yet....

still trying though. Big Smile

I found a nice one today...had 5 bills on it wowow - I love multi symbols..it was the $20 Blowout ticket and won 

$500.....I was thrilled to see so many..it was like Eek

omiller wtggg on your recent wins and hope you get a big biggie soon!!

Thanks. Did you see the post where a guy his $25K and right down the road someone hit $1,000,000? Would be nice.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22874 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2016, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

By far the worst game I ever played but it worked for me, some guy played 10 of these and all loosers, I bought 2 and hit back to back for $150

omg..what IS that?? I think that's the one they were talking about on another thread....wow, don't think I'd like those.

You'd think they would put $0 in there...at least the 10 in a row guy would have had a heads up LOL

They're really that bad, huh?

BUT WTGGG on winning on it!!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        P A
        United States
        Member #117331
        October 3, 2011
        6916 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2016, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Here is my day.. I go next door and finish off 2 $5 rolls and ended up being down $40.. I take $60 out of the ATM and grab a Win it All from the machine. I 1st asked the guy is he was plying that one and he said no. I won $20 on that. Got a ticket from the counter and it lost. The guy who was also playing got a Win it All from the machine and it hit $500. Which was the one after my $20... He plays more tickets. I lost on bin 3 of the blowout. He gets 2 from bin 4 and gets another $500.. The guy also spent alot, but nice to hit $1000 untaxed even if you spent $300-$400 to get it. 

I go back after work. ended a PA Millions roll and then ended a blowout roll. I had $200 in my wallet and I was down $180. One of those losses was 005 of PA Millions. The final $20 I get ticket 006. It wins $20.. I told him to get me the next one so I can get a $500 after a $20 win and wouldn't ya know....That was the last of my $500 from Saturday(which I was dumb enough to keep in my wallet all week and played it little by little).. I won't be doing it this time though.  Nice wins by everyone else.. Nice to see DR65 back as well. Was hoping you hit it big and retired to a state without tickets ....

$500

great find on the new ticket omiller!

congrats to you!

and tormentor great job ahain.with your hits!

dr65 keep on winning too!

great job everyone!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2016, 9:38 am - IP Logged

great find on the new ticket omiller!

congrats to you!

and tormentor great job ahain.with your hits!

dr65 keep on winning too!

great job everyone!

Thanks. I had the thought the other week about winners. I really think I would rather buy a ticket after a winner vs one after a loser. Today kinda proved it alittle bit and I have seen 100 and a 50 back to back many of times in a $20 roll. Part of me wishes I got the ticket after the $500 just to see.... Golfing with my dad,on Monday, one last time before he moves 12 hours away.. Will be in an area I don't get to, so I may grab one or two from a nearby place.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2016, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. I had the thought the other week about winners. I really think I would rather buy a ticket after a winner vs one after a loser. Today kinda proved it alittle bit and I have seen 100 and a 50 back to back many of times in a $20 roll. Part of me wishes I got the ticket after the $500 just to see.... Golfing with my dad,on Monday, one last time before he moves 12 hours away.. Will be in an area I don't get to, so I may grab one or two from a nearby place.

Nice job omiller and dr - maybe your store is hot again, omiller - that is a few $500 in one day. Wish I had some luck on that ticket. I just may get a half roll for my birthday - might be the best my parents can do for me.

I finally found $100 on the Bens. Just bought one at the Weis in Gilbertsville after eating up there.

$100 win

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22874 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2016, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Geezzz...this pic bites...pic of a pic....you can see the bill shapes there...just not close enough...

something very wrong with my posting pics...but $500 winner I talked about....sorry about quality...

there is NONE...lol

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22874 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2016, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Nice job omiller and dr - maybe your store is hot again, omiller - that is a few $500 in one day. Wish I had some luck on that ticket. I just may get a half roll for my birthday - might be the best my parents can do for me.

I finally found $100 on the Bens. Just bought one at the Weis in Gilbertsville after eating up there.

$100 win

Party   Party

I'm so happy you got one Matt!!! Great win and let there be many more!! I think it's a good idea to play maybe

1 or 2 of them at a time....I've been trying 4 at a time and notice it's either $100 in there or a $5 or a set of

4 losers...the 4 losers have happened many times...maybe they run bad and it's potluck to snag a hundred.

WTGGG!!

I'm sorry my pic stinks so bad...good thing it's symbols and not number matches, you wouldn't be able to see

anything. I talked about winning on it and wanted to post it but only way I could was to retake a pic from device

on a device. 

I used to do this perfect all the time before, now it's a pain.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22874 Posts
                  Posted: May 7, 2016, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Have a good time with you dad omiller! I hope the 2 of you have a great day and can talk about a great win!

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: May 7, 2016, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Party   Party

I'm so happy you got one Matt!!! Great win and let there be many more!! I think it's a good idea to play maybe

1 or 2 of them at a time....I've been trying 4 at a time and notice it's either $100 in there or a $5 or a set of

4 losers...the 4 losers have happened many times...maybe they run bad and it's potluck to snag a hundred.

WTGGG!!

I'm sorry my pic stinks so bad...good thing it's symbols and not number matches, you wouldn't be able to see

anything. I talked about winning on it and wanted to post it but only way I could was to retake a pic from device

on a device. 

I used to do this perfect all the time before, now it's a pain.

Thanks, dr! Congrats on your win. I am now actually ahead on the Bens ticket after being quite a bit behind. I am hoping my $500 win is next. Probably won't play until my birthday. Hope you find more good tickets and a really big one!

Coal Thumb's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
                      NY
                      United States
                      Member #169635
                      October 25, 2015
                      80 Posts
                      Posted: May 7, 2016, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Snagged a scunion on 25/50/100. On frogger I've won 5,3,20,3,50,5, and 25 in a few days. Practically nothing on the super 777777, and 15/10/4 on New 2$ game.

Going to try to buy a book of one dollar tix tmrw. I think my choices are cool 9s, take five, and loose change.

[Spoiler]Cool 9s: guaranteed $45 winner, trying for $90 (1 in 5493.33). Fun, easy ticket. Best win: $18

Take 5: guaranteed $20 winner, trying for $100 (1 in 12360). 80+ quick picks.... best win: $43 from quick picks...

Loose Ch-changes: $25 guar, trying for $100 (1 in 3296). Played books before, done semi-well. $40 best.

I'm really leaning toward cool 9s for the novelty of winning 45,90, 450, or 900 dollars and away from take 5 because of quick pick mania. Loose change is a good game though, with great 500 odds for a dollar game (1 in 49440)[/spoiler]

2 - super scunion | 1 - quad scunion | few - triple scunion | 1 - super funion | some - double scunion | 1 - triple funion | lost count - scunion/funion

$1 - FTY | $2 - HUN | $3 - ZSA | $5/ $10 - FVH | $20 - UKA (playbook - HUN) | $25 - OQA | $30 ???

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: May 8, 2016, 10:52 am - IP Logged

$100 win

Matt

I would still get a full roll. I have seen many of times where the front half pays back only$40 or so and then the back pays $260.. You would kick yourself if you weren't able to get the other half with the potential of an even higher payout. Packs usually pay back $300, so a $600 roll would mean lose $300(worse case). Could easily land a $500 though.  With rolls I have seen it is quite possible you could spend $300 and lose $250 of it even with sequential tickets.

You can come to my store. He will let you buy half a pack and sit it aside in case you want to keep playing it. He does it for a few guys(like the guy who hit $25K)  He would DEFINITELY let you keep the 2nd half of the pack behind the counter to decide if you want to play it out or stop. If you want to go up, I will let you know the location(I think I told you in the past) and can tell him to be on the lookout for you. I could also get it for you if you like. My dad moves Memorial Day weekend to South Carolina, so for the next few weeks I still have reasons to come down to Sanatoga area. Probably be best if you got it though, cause I don't want to be responsible for picking the wrong pack.

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: May 8, 2016, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Matt

I would still get a full roll. I have seen many of times where the front half pays back only$40 or so and then the back pays $260.. You would kick yourself if you weren't able to get the other half with the potential of an even higher payout. Packs usually pay back $300, so a $600 roll would mean lose $300(worse case). Could easily land a $500 though.  With rolls I have seen it is quite possible you could spend $300 and lose $250 of it even with sequential tickets.

You can come to my store. He will let you buy half a pack and sit it aside in case you want to keep playing it. He does it for a few guys(like the guy who hit $25K)  He would DEFINITELY let you keep the 2nd half of the pack behind the counter to decide if you want to play it out or stop. If you want to go up, I will let you know the location(I think I told you in the past) and can tell him to be on the lookout for you. I could also get it for you if you like. My dad moves Memorial Day weekend to South Carolina, so for the next few weeks I still have reasons to come down to Sanatoga area. Probably be best if you got it though, cause I don't want to be responsible for picking the wrong pack.

Hi omiller,

That is very, very nice of you, but the issue is money. My parents just probably can't spend $600 right now after all. I can PM you and talk to you more about it. Will do that soon. Been wanting to try your store with the lack of good wine I see where I go.

Eastern PA
                            United States
                            Member #165668
                            April 17, 2015
                            261 Posts
                            Posted: May 9, 2016, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Another 000 score, this one on Bens

Eastern PA
                              United States
                              Member #165668
                              April 17, 2015
                              261 Posts