Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 872 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2016, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing off and on the past week or two.

Started off with a $10 price is right and a $10 blowout last

wednesday. I hit for $10 each to break even. I then bought

10 of the $2 find $50 tickets. I hit two $5 winners and a free

ticket. I took the $12 and got 6 more of them, the next day

which were all losers.

I then went and bought a $20 Blowout that hit for $30. Two days

later I went and a $20 Blowout and a $10 Price is right. The blowout

hit for $20 and the price is right lost. Saturday I cashed in the $20

winner and bought two of the $20 blowout tickets. I hit back to back

winners of $50. One a $20 bonus with a $30 match and another single

match of $50. I cashed that in yesterday and bought two $10 blowouts

and one $10 price is right. The price is right hit for $20 and the two blowouts

lost.

All in all, not bad for a week or so of playing. At least I'm not down more money.

Kinda been the way I am playing lately. Haven't really been winning, but keeping the losses at a minimum.. Curious how the new tickets will play.

PA
    United States
    Member #129849
    June 29, 2012
    308 Posts
    Posted: April 14, 2016, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Played 7 of the $2 "A year for life" tickets as they had a decent amount

of higher prizes left... only hit for $2 on one of the 7. Played two $5

mothers day and one hit for $5. Played a $20 Blowout and it lost.

Today I got two $10 price is right, which both lost, a $2 find $50 which

lost and a $5 "year for life" ticket and hit for $100 on a win all symbol.

Not too shabby, I may try two more of the $10 price is right from that same

roll.

PA
      United States
      Member #129849
      June 29, 2012
      308 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2016, 11:17 am - IP Logged

The roll of price is right was sold, and they were on ticket 005 of the next roll.

I bought 005 and 006, 005 hit for $50 with 4 matches and 006 was a dud.

I went back in to buy more, and 007 was sold.... I got 008 and 009. 008 was

a twenty dollar winner with two matches. I then got 010 and 011 which were

both losers. Not a bad day of scratching though... I'll take it.

United States
        Member #165376
        April 4, 2015
        508 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2016, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

my biggest winner this week was  loosechange for 25.00 good luck everyone

California
          United States
          Member #173431
          March 2, 2016
          37 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2016, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I played 15 $20 Max-A-Millions tickets this month and only won $80 and a free ticket.

I never win on consecutive tickets, so I was determined to buy single tickets this past week to save money--even though I practically never win when buying single tickets.

I bought single tickets on Sun, Mon, and Tues. All three were losers.

Bought a single ticket on Thurs afternoon -- #27 in the pack, and it was a loser.

Went back on Fri afternoon because I had the feeling something good might be waiting for me at the end of the pack on #28 and #29, but they were sold. Since I had the money for two tickets, I bought #1 and #2 from the new pack and won $30 on #1. No idea what happened to ticket #0 from the new pack.

Went back on Sat night, thinking a couple of tickets must have been sold from that pack by now. When they ripped the ticket, it was #3. And it was a loser.

I went back this afternoon, thinking again someone must have bought some tickets by now, but when the cashier ripped the ticket, it was #4. And it was a loser.

Maybe ticket #0 had a big prize and everyone knew except me, so they were steering clear of this pack. However, I figured there had to be a winner in the next few tickets and couldn't fight the madness, so I went back tonight and bought two more tickets (instead of one ticket), which were #5 and #6. Won $25 on #6.

I guess that was my first attempt at chasing a win, if I understand my scratch-off terminology. Don't know if I should quit scratchers or continue playing that pack...

FiveXChamps's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg
            High Point, NC
            United States
            Member #133621
            October 4, 2012
            58 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2016, 8:26 am - IP Logged

I won $50 yesterday on a $5 card and decided to try a couple of big money cards. I bought a 100X the money card for $20 that paid off $30 and I splurged and bought a $30 ticket and that rascal paid out $1000!  NC lottery has really been awful lately but I must admit, that $30 card is sweet. I only buy them when I win off other cards. I have won this $1000, 3, $500's, 2, $200 and many. many $100's. I am way ahead of the game. It is absolutely amazing what one additional winning ticket in a book makes. Each book of 30 has 9 winners. $20's have 8 and $10's have 7.

NCEL did well this time. Problem is, when another $30 comes out it will not be as lucrative. The time to buy a $30 card in NC is now as it will never get any better only worse. Good luck with the scratchers friends. Go break the bank!

United States
              Member #165376
              April 4, 2015
              508 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2016, 7:47 pm - IP Logged
              FiveXChamps   nice hit!!!!!!!!!!
                Olney, MD
                United States
                Member #121536
                January 11, 2012
                450 Posts
                Posted: April 20, 2016, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Last week I had a $100 win and a couple $50 wins this week.  Today I lost $90 playing.  I should have quit early because I bought 3 $3 Poker Showdown tickets and I won $50 on the 3rd ticket.  Then I chased a bunch of $5 and $10 tickets.  I was actually lucky to only come down $90 cause I bought a lot of them.  I think this is it for me though & I am cutting way back.  I don't know if I can quit completely but I think I can take a break for a while.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: April 20, 2016, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

I will start this with 2 things. 1. it isn't mine and 2 it isn't photoshopped. This was sold next door today. Guy who won does play alot. He has the store owner open a pack and then play it throughout the week a few at a time. the pack never made it into a display or machine. Basically unless I bought the whole roll, I would have never got it. He is also a city cab driver who was held up at gunpoint. He sped away and they shot up his car. Totally deserving of the ticket. Sad to think even $25K isn't life changing. It would be nice to have in the bank, but not stressing it. However if I got the ticket before it, then I might go postal.lol Enjoy.. Ticket 028

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                    P A
                    United States
                    Member #117331
                    October 3, 2011
                    6939 Posts
                    Posted: April 20, 2016, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

I will start this with 2 things. 1. it isn't mine and 2 it isn't photoshopped. This was sold next door today. Guy who won does play alot. He has the store owner open a pack and then play it throughout the week a few at a time. the pack never made it into a display or machine. Basically unless I bought the whole roll, I would have never got it. He is also a city cab driver who was held up at gunpoint. He sped away and they shot up his car. Totally deserving of the ticket. Sad to think even $25K isn't life changing. It would be nice to have in the bank, but not stressing it. However if I got the ticket before it, then I might go postal.lol Enjoy.. Ticket 028

great story to go with the pic !that's awesome congrats to him!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

PA
                      United States
                      Member #129849
                      June 29, 2012
                      308 Posts
                      Posted: April 20, 2016, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

@Omiller

Awesome win for the cab driver, good to see there are some nice big winners out there.

PA lottery has been business as usual for me. I hit on two $10 price is right tickets, one for $100

and one for $50 a few days back... might have even posted about it but I don't remember. At any

rate I'm pretty sure they got the whole $150 back. I lost on at least 8 or so of those Price is Right

tickets since then. Plus a few others.

I bought two of the new $20 ticket that came

out this week and they were both duds. Tickets 022 and 023. Sad part is I just keep telling myself

a nice $250 or $500 is around the corner but it never comes. Just a small strike or two to keep 

me playing, but never enough to make a difference. I really should just stop while I'm still ahead

from two years ago. At this rate, it won't be long before they have all their money back and then some.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: April 21, 2016, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

@Omiller

Awesome win for the cab driver, good to see there are some nice big winners out there.

PA lottery has been business as usual for me. I hit on two $10 price is right tickets, one for $100

and one for $50 a few days back... might have even posted about it but I don't remember. At any

rate I'm pretty sure they got the whole $150 back. I lost on at least 8 or so of those Price is Right

tickets since then. Plus a few others.

I bought two of the new $20 ticket that came

out this week and they were both duds. Tickets 022 and 023. Sad part is I just keep telling myself

a nice $250 or $500 is around the corner but it never comes. Just a small strike or two to keep 

me playing, but never enough to make a difference. I really should just stop while I'm still ahead

from two years ago. At this rate, it won't be long before they have all their money back and then some.

It was cool to see a $25K. Wish it was mine, but happy it wasn't a 1st time player.. My luck has been bad too.. Nothing over $50 of late.. I know a cut back, but I am also buying more than 1 ticket a week.. Hope it turns around soon.

Eastern PA
                          United States
                          Member #165668
                          April 17, 2015
                          261 Posts
                          Posted: April 23, 2016, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Eastern PA
                            United States
                            Member #165668
                            April 17, 2015
                            261 Posts
                            Posted: April 23, 2016, 3:55 pm - IP Logged