Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 869 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2016, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Nit bad at all omiller.  I droped a few hundo the past few days

With nothing to show.  Going to get a book of $5 blowouts next 

Week.  The place by me with tons of tickets on the wall doesnt have

One big winner of 500 or more posted from that game. It was the

Same with 20x there so i got that roll and it came out withthat

Profit of over 350 on top of what it cost. Hoping for a 1k or more soon. Its been forever it seems

Play the odds. Would seem like your store could be due for the good pack on the $5 blowout. Worse case you split it and only lose $150. I can easily do that picking up a $30 and handful of $20's.. Sometimes wonder if I have $150 to spend, why not get a $5 roll and figure at worse I lost it but have 60 chances at a $500

PA
    United States
    Member #129849
    June 29, 2012
    308 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2016, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins Omiller

I decided to play a $20 Blowout ticket and a $30 Extreme Green ticket.

016 on the $20 ticket hit for $20 with a single dymanite symbol. Very last spot.

014 on the $30 Extreme Green was another dud....

I get excited about the $30 tickets because they have a lot of top prizes, infact almost

all of the top prizes left. Historically I've done terrible on them though. I think overall

I've lost money on the $30 tickets and the biggest win I can recall was $150 after being

down $180. This was on the first $30 ticket that came out in PA, IIRC.

Dunno... not feeling the scratchers all that much. They just aren't paying.

Olney, MD
      United States
      Member #121536
      January 11, 2012
      450 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2016, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

This week I chased more tickets than usual & I think I lost about $350 total.  I won't post all the results but just for an example I played through 11 of the $20 Monopoly ticket (#4-14) with 2 winners of $100 on #10, and $50 on #14.  I'm going to cut back severely for a while, the winners just aren't there.

PA
        United States
        Member #129849
        June 29, 2012
        308 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2016, 9:52 am - IP Logged

This week I chased more tickets than usual & I think I lost about $350 total.  I won't post all the results but just for an example I played through 11 of the $20 Monopoly ticket (#4-14) with 2 winners of $100 on #10, and $50 on #14.  I'm going to cut back severely for a while, the winners just aren't there.

I feel your pain....

While I haven't chased like that in a long time, I do get the itch and play more

than usual every so often. I'm not really playing more often than usual right now,

maybe a tad, but I'm doing terrible. I played two $10 Blowout tickets last night on

049 and 050 and they both lost. 

I think I already posted this, but last friday I went down to the local grocery store

that just got one of the new instant ticket machines in and was going to play there.

I overheard a guy talking, who was standing there scratching and buying, scratching and

buying for a while.... he told someone he was up about $400. He was playing at least two

of the three machines though, so I have no idea which machine / ticket he hit on. I grabbed

one $20 blowout and left, it was a winner for $20 on a blowout symbol. I actually felt pretty

happy about that...

Who knows, maybe this year is finally the year one of us here in PA will win something decent

on the millionaire raffle. Most of us have never won anything playing it.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2016, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

I feel your pain....

While I haven't chased like that in a long time, I do get the itch and play more

than usual every so often. I'm not really playing more often than usual right now,

maybe a tad, but I'm doing terrible. I played two $10 Blowout tickets last night on

049 and 050 and they both lost. 

I think I already posted this, but last friday I went down to the local grocery store

that just got one of the new instant ticket machines in and was going to play there.

I overheard a guy talking, who was standing there scratching and buying, scratching and

buying for a while.... he told someone he was up about $400. He was playing at least two

of the three machines though, so I have no idea which machine / ticket he hit on. I grabbed

one $20 blowout and left, it was a winner for $20 on a blowout symbol. I actually felt pretty

happy about that...

Who knows, maybe this year is finally the year one of us here in PA will win something decent

on the millionaire raffle. Most of us have never won anything playing it.

Totally forgot about raffle. Got a ticket long ago and put it away. So long ago I have a number in the 700's(purchased January 12th).Would be nice to hit on it. I am going out with a bang and got a birthday roll of $20 Blowout. Last one he had unopened. Then of course he hands me a handful of tickets for my bday as well.Will post results later tonight and nice I can use the app to scan my tickets.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2016, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Lottery was pretty predictable. I have gotten many of rolls before with 8-9 winners. I had 4 tickets left and only had 5 winners and $140. I knew the final 4 would win. The final 4 tickets won and totalled $200, for a $340 total which is pretty average(maybe slightly above)...The other day I got tickets 001-008 with only a single $20 winner. got the end of the pack and it had $150 on the final 2 tickets. Amazing how bad they clump them anymore. 8-9 losers in a row to have 3 win in a row. Def need better spacing and more prizes than simple money back.

Chicago
              United States
              Member #171107
              December 31, 2015
              77 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2016, 12:09 am - IP Logged

I spent $105 today on Instant tickets after a decent run ($500 win and then several strings of break even or only slight losses like $20)

Absolutely bombed ,, Worst purchase on scratch offs for me since I started playing in September

Four of the $300,000,000 cash spectacular tickets ($10 each)
              Four of the $5k for life tickets ($10 each)
              One $2,000,000 jumbo bucks ticket ($10)
              Two Lucky Loot tickets ($5 each)
              One $2,5k for life ticket ($5)

Lost every single one ,, Awful

I had a bad feeling that spending such a large amount would turn out badly but didn't think I would lose on every ticket

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2016, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Lottery was pretty predictable. I have gotten many of rolls before with 8-9 winners. I had 4 tickets left and only had 5 winners and $140. I knew the final 4 would win. The final 4 tickets won and totalled $200, for a $340 total which is pretty average(maybe slightly above)...The other day I got tickets 001-008 with only a single $20 winner. got the end of the pack and it had $150 on the final 2 tickets. Amazing how bad they clump them anymore. 8-9 losers in a row to have 3 win in a row. Def need better spacing and more prizes than simple money back.

Forgot to say for the chasers. a single $20 winner in the 1st 10 tickets(I think 006 or 007). Randomness is bad for sure.

California
                  United States
                  Member #173431
                  March 2, 2016
                  37 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2016, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

I played 6 $20 Max-A-Millions, 4 $20 Extreme Green, and 1 $10 Set For Life since last Friday, and all I won was 1 Free Ticket ($20).

I rotated between different stores, buying a couple of different games every day. I was hoping to stumble into a top prize or a "hot" pack, but I guess my beginner's luck expired... Sad

PA
                    United States
                    Member #129849
                    June 29, 2012
                    308 Posts
                    Posted: March 18, 2016, 10:31 am - IP Logged

I played 6 $20 Max-A-Millions, 4 $20 Extreme Green, and 1 $10 Set For Life since last Friday, and all I won was 1 Free Ticket ($20).

I rotated between different stores, buying a couple of different games every day. I was hoping to stumble into a top prize or a "hot" pack, but I guess my beginner's luck expired... Sad

Luck is all their is in this game of "instant lottery tickets" with some states being worse than others.

Think of it like those toy crane machines. They are programmed to only allow a winner a certain percentage

of the time. The operators set them up in such a way that if a prize costs $1, that machine will make at least

$3-4 before it gives out a $1 prize. It's a little more honest on the operators side as compared to the lottery though

because they have to invest a significant portion into buying the prizes, pay to maintain the machine and usually

split the profits (percentage based usually) with the business they have the machines at. So on average, a lot of

people are going to loose and a few will win.

The lottery is just in a much bigger scale. Lot and lots of people lose, a handful of people hit it big and some get

a mediocre payout here and there. It's a losing battle, your just hoping to be that one lucky person who scratches

off that big winner. You have the same chance of beating Tiger Woods in golf, you might even have a much better

chance at beating Tiger Woods in golf compared to winning the lottery.

Don't play with money you can't afford to lose, and don't play with the mindset that your going to win. That's the best

advice I can give you.

California
                      United States
                      Member #173431
                      March 2, 2016
                      37 Posts
                      Posted: March 18, 2016, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

I bought two $20 Max-A-Millions today (#27 and #28), intending to quit (at least temporarily) if both were losers. The last scratch on the second ticket was a $30 prize...they just had to string me along to keep me in the game Roll Eyes. Or maybe it was because I switched back to my birthyear nickel (which scratched most of my winners) for my "final" Scratcher instead of the guitar pick (I love how it can scratch so precisely) that scratched a bunch of losers.

GetReal720, thanks for the advice. I am kind of playing with the wrong mindset in that I am chasing top prizes. I never really intended to play Scratchers (let alone $20 Scratchers), but my payoffs from draw games (Fantasy 5 and SuperLotto PLUS) were terrible... and Scratchers have "better" odds for their top prizes compared to draw games.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: March 19, 2016, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

I bought two $20 Max-A-Millions today (#27 and #28), intending to quit (at least temporarily) if both were losers. The last scratch on the second ticket was a $30 prize...they just had to string me along to keep me in the game Roll Eyes. Or maybe it was because I switched back to my birthyear nickel (which scratched most of my winners) for my "final" Scratcher instead of the guitar pick (I love how it can scratch so precisely) that scratched a bunch of losers.

GetReal720, thanks for the advice. I am kind of playing with the wrong mindset in that I am chasing top prizes. I never really intended to play Scratchers (let alone $20 Scratchers), but my payoffs from draw games (Fantasy 5 and SuperLotto PLUS) were terrible... and Scratchers have "better" odds for their top prizes compared to draw games.

Getreal is right. We all do it. We chase the dream and before we know it are down a few hundred.. I am learning to spend alittle. At least when you hit $100 its a profit. Otherwise you pick up 2-$300 worth of tickets. You get $100 and not even excited cause you are still down for the day.. Don't keep track either(unless you are on a tight budget). take it day to day. You can be up for the day and maybe the week, but tough to be up for the month or the year unless you spent alittle and find a $1K or above. 

I am happy with the new app, cause I can mix a crossword/bingo ticket in and still not have to play it. The new $5 Bingo Night. I have hit $50 on it twice and probably only ever got 5 of them max.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: March 19, 2016, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Decided on another raffle. this time I am 300XXX.. They normally sell 500,000, so they have 200,000 to sell in 6 hours? Wonder if this is the end for the raffle tickets.. they pay out $5,089,200. 300,000 tickets would be $6Million brought in. Still making money, but curious if they stop the game.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: March 19, 2016, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Another example. Today I played around $120(was owed to me from a fantasy football league). I ended up winning $200.. Was sitting here and decided to cash it for another raffle ticket and to end a $30 roll(that I knew had 4 left) and some odd balls. I hit $4.. Yep. $4.. Some days are good, some days are bad. Some stores are hot and some stores are duds.. Play with fun money and expect to lose it. If you win great, if you lose it, then it was fun money and no harm cause you did what you wanted with it.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: March 20, 2016, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Another raffle and another 2 duds. Shame cause this looks to have only sold 309616(last $ winner).. Would have been even better odds to hit. Yeah well, another lottery game I will cross off the list of playing again. I have never won and probably had 30 tickets in them all..

Page 869 of 907