Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 864 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Presque Isle, ME
United States
Member #149019
November 17, 2013
25 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2016, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Long time lurker of this thread. I consider myself a casual player I only spend about 30 to 40 dollars a week on scratchers sometimes less. Yesterday on the way home from work I bought 2 $5 Hot 1000s tickets and on the first ticket I hit this:

I was in complete shock. The most I've ever won is $100 two or three times.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
    Jacksonville Florida
    United States
    Member #23018
    October 6, 2005
    918 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2016, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Long time lurker of this thread. I consider myself a casual player I only spend about 30 to 40 dollars a week on scratchers sometimes less. Yesterday on the way home from work I bought 2 $5 Hot 1000s tickets and on the first ticket I hit this:

I was in complete shock. The most I've ever won is $100 two or three times.

Great win, especially on a $5 ticket...

Cape Coral Florida
      United States
      Member #138938
      February 10, 2013
      64 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2016, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

not just a great win the win you won the jackpot on the game. There is only 1000 dollar wins on it. The ticket says at least. Great job.

Presque Isle, ME
        United States
        Member #149019
        November 17, 2013
        25 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2016, 7:54 am - IP Logged

not just a great win the win you won the jackpot on the game. There is only 1000 dollar wins on it. The ticket says at least. Great job.

Hey you're right! Guess I can say I won a jackpot prize! Big Smile

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2016, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

I was at a beer distributor today and they had something interesting. They had super bowl grids. These are the 10X10 spots you buy and based on the score, you win. the interesting thing was a $2/$3/$5 grid. Winner take all and it was for $200/$300/$500 worth of tickets. I am not sure if this is legal, but I got one. Here is the kicker. Basically this guy is taking in $500 for the $5 grid, and paying out in tickets. This means he gets $25 for doing it since he gets 5% of lottery sales.  Maybe I shouldn't have put my full name on the grid.lol

Mass
            United States
            Member #68073
            December 12, 2008
            217 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2016, 10:22 am - IP Logged

I was at a beer distributor today and they had something interesting. They had super bowl grids. These are the 10X10 spots you buy and based on the score, you win. the interesting thing was a $2/$3/$5 grid. Winner take all and it was for $200/$300/$500 worth of tickets. I am not sure if this is legal, but I got one. Here is the kicker. Basically this guy is taking in $500 for the $5 grid, and paying out in tickets. This means he gets $25 for doing it since he gets 5% of lottery sales.  Maybe I shouldn't have put my full name on the grid.lol

There are stores in my town that do these square grids year round. One example is they sell $15 squares each numbered from 00 to 99. After they are sold they use the middle two digits of the night pick 4 draw to determine the winning square and the winner gets a full book of $30 tickets (50 in a book). The grid is hung in plain view at the store and lottery officials no doubt have seen it. Buy one and your chances of winning the book and a minimum payout of $850 is 1 in 100.

PA
              United States
              Member #129849
              June 29, 2012
              308 Posts
              Posted: February 1, 2016, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Played some tickets this weekend and didn't do bad on them.

Was at the store getting some food on friday, and decided to

buy a single price is right ticket, on number 19 I believe. It hit

10 matches at $10 each for $100. I really thought it was going to 

be a $1000 winner with 10 matches at $100 each, but hey a $90

profit is nice any day of the week. 

Then on saturday I went to a gas station and bought two $10 price is 

right tickets and won $20 with two matches at $10 each, the other

lost. On Sunday I tried two "win x per year for life" of the five dollar

variety and lost on both, lost on a $5 big money bingo and lost on a 

$10 Lucky You. Still not quite so bad. Spent $55 and won $120.

I have yet to try the $30 ticket, but I want too. The store I normally

play claimed they had a few decent winners on it this past week so

I may try another store or wait a week. They didn't remember the exact

amounts but normally they don't mention anything under $500 wins so

I think it had to be either $500 or $1K, I'm not even sure of what the 

prize levels are on that game.

PA
                United States
                Member #129849
                June 29, 2012
                308 Posts
                Posted: February 1, 2016, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I get on a few of those from time to time, but I never put my full name... esp if the 

board runner(s) know me. I normally do first, middle and last initial just in case someone

else has a name that has the same letters in the first and last parts. The likely hood of 

someone else having all three is a lot lower.

At any rate, I'm not sure on the legality but I do know you are allowed to do that sorta stuff

if you don't actually pay out cash. You can give out prizes, like gift certificates and things like

that but in this case since you can win cash it might be different. I don't know though because

you could always sell the certificate. They put things like "certificate" has no cash value but if it's

redeemable for $25 worth of store merchandise then it's worth $25... just only at the store. You

can probably sell it to someone who was going to buy something there anyways.

This all varies by state, and maybe even by county / municipality... 

I don't know how much trouble you'd get in, especially since the store is advertising it. I think they would

go after the store if anything. It'd be different if they were obviously trying to hide it, and you were participating.

United States
                  Member #152942
                  March 1, 2014
                  65 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2016, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Haven't played in awhile, but VA just came out with new tickets. Won $100 on the $10 ticket and $25 on the new $5 dogs playing poker ticket. The size of the new $10 ticket is massive! It's about the size of 6 regular $5 tickets.

Eastern PA
                    United States
                    Member #165668
                    April 17, 2015
                    261 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2016, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Playing very little had been great to me this year,last week I bought only one ticket a Electric8 and it was $100, today I bought one Price is Right and hit $200

PA
                      United States
                      Member #129849
                      June 29, 2012
                      308 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2016, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Decided to play $100 worth today.

I got 2 of the $30 Extreme Green, 2 of the $10 Price is Right and two of the $5 Leprechaun Loot tickets.

I spent the last $10 on Cash 4 Life quick picks.

024 hit for $50 on Extreme Green with an "Extreme" symbol that had $50 under it.

025 was a loser on Extreme Green

003 was a loser on Price is Right

004 was a $10 winner with a single match

031 and 032 were both losers on Leprechaun Loot.

I was hoping for something nice under that Extreme symbol, but I guess losing $30 out of $90 isn't so bad. Maybe

the Cash 4 Life QP's will hit for something. I may randomly try the $30 here and there but so far still not really

playing that much. I don't think I've even spent $200 so far this year.

philadelphia,pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #138700
                        February 3, 2013
                        374 Posts
                        Posted: February 6, 2016, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Playing very little had been great to me this year,last week I bought only one ticket a Electric8 and it was $100, today I bought one Price is Right and hit $200

this ticket is hot i've only bought 10 tickets ( so far ) hit 10 , 40 , 50x3 times and 1 dollar bill symbol for 100

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: February 6, 2016, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins to the people who posted. That VA ticket looks like 2-$10 tickets plus 2-$1 tickets. Crazy....

Decided to play some today as it was payday yesterday. Still keeping my limits down, but did try $100 today.  I scratch from low to hit. The $5 Steelers had a goal post for $5 and the $5 Gus had a paw for $20.. I was starting off good. well the $10 50X and Xmas, $20 Win it All and Fever and $30 Extreme ticket all lost.  I hate that after getting a nice start to then have all the high priced tickets crap the bed.   Yeah well. I am not giving tons of money to the lottery anymore and this was the 1st since last weekend. Will play again next pay check.

United States
                            Member #172390
                            January 22, 2016
                            15 Posts
                            Posted: February 6, 2016, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Played today with $20. 

Bought 4 $5 tickets, and won $25. Bought a $25 Florida cash ticket, and hit the "win all" symbol winning $400.

Then I got greedy, and decided to spend $250 on different tickets which were all duds. I was surprised how many duds I hit on the $20 gold rush game...

Anyway, $150 back isn't bad. I deposited that money in my bank account, and walked away.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: February 7, 2016, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

this ticket is hot i've only bought 10 tickets ( so far ) hit 10 , 40 , 50x3 times and 1 dollar bill symbol for 100

Not hot for me; have had 5 losers since my $50 win on Price Is Wrong. Should have not started up again as this batch of tickets is horrid. Well, even more horrid than usual.

Page 864 of 907