Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 23 hours ago by reddog.

Page 863 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #167035
June 22, 2015
1340 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2016, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Yup finally. I like how the lady asked so you won 500 again if he won 500 he wouldn't be that happy he wins it all the time. The store gets money for the ticket right.

yup they get 5k

he said he spent 125k in the lotto in the last 2 plus years

philadelphia,pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #138700
    February 3, 2013
    374 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2016, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

he buys an obscene amount of tickets. but I guess the 200k

gave him a big profit this time.

its funny i had recently asked what stores he bought tickets at , which i never got a response ( dont blame him keeping it a secret ) but they just named two of his ticket winning stores here in the news section  lol

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #126604
      April 12, 2012
      869 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2016, 11:19 am - IP Logged

I wondered if Mike Dee scanned his tickets first and knew what he won before posting on YouTube. After reading his article sounds like he does. He puts on the show for us already knowing what the prize is. Doesn't change the fact he is one lucky SOB!

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
        Jacksonville Florida
        United States
        Member #23018
        October 6, 2005
        915 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2016, 1:05 am - IP Logged

I wondered if Mike Dee scanned his tickets first and knew what he won before posting on YouTube. After reading his article sounds like he does. He puts on the show for us already knowing what the prize is. Doesn't change the fact he is one lucky SOB!

Just saw that video and the barcode is scratched off at the beginning before he scratched the rest of the ticket. It probably was scanned and determined to be a winner before scratching the rest of the ticket. A big win nevertheless...

Coal Thumb's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
          NY
          United States
          Member #169635
          October 25, 2015
          80 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2016, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

He knew it was more than 500, but I don't know if he knew the next highest prize was the jackpot.

2 - super scunion | 1 - quad scunion | few - triple scunion | 1 - super funion | some - double scunion | 1 - triple funion | lost count - scunion/funion

$1 - FTY | $2 - HUN | $3 - ZSA | $5/ $10 - FVH | $20 - UKA (playbook - HUN) | $25 - OQA | $30 ???

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
            Jacksonville Florida
            United States
            Member #23018
            October 6, 2005
            915 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2016, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

He knew it was more than 500, but I don't know if he knew the next highest prize was the jackpot.

In some states, for winners over $599, the ticket scanners will display the amount won and in other states the scanner will simply say contact the lottery office. Don't know about the state where his ticket was from...

Eastern PA
              United States
              Member #165668
              April 17, 2015
              261 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2016, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I played yesterday for the first time since my $1k hit and snagged this one

Chicago
                United States
                Member #171107
                December 31, 2015
                77 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2016, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Well 2016 has been a losing year for me on instant thus far

$50 only significant win and I am currently at a loss of $82 overall for year

Taking chance on $20 games was mistake as I lost on every one of them (Illinois Merry Millionaire game)

philadelphia,pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #138700
                  February 3, 2013
                  374 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2016, 11:07 am - IP Logged

its funny i had recently asked what stores he bought tickets at , which i never got a response ( dont blame him keeping it a secret ) but they just named two of his ticket winning stores here in the news section  lol

he responded to me and even gave me a lil stra. to better my odds of winning

VA
                    United States
                    Member #142868
                    May 19, 2013
                    345 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2016, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

he responded to me and even gave me a lil stra. to better my odds of winning

Care to share? Lol.

Pressure either busts pipes, or it makes diamonds. No matter how high up the mountain, I stay climbin'.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: January 25, 2016, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I played the new ones.. Grabbed 4-$30, 5-$10, 6-$5.. Paid back $30. All 4 of the 30's lost. Grabbed another 30 and it lost. 6th one hit $50 and I was done. More junk.. Continuing my trend. i will play the new tickets on day 1 and thats it.  Hope you guys had better luck.. C-ya next month

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                        P A
                        United States
                        Member #117331
                        October 3, 2011
                        6916 Posts
                        Posted: January 25, 2016, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I played the new ones.. Grabbed 4-$30, 5-$10, 6-$5.. Paid back $30. All 4 of the 30's lost. Grabbed another 30 and it lost. 6th one hit $50 and I was done. More junk.. Continuing my trend. i will play the new tickets on day 1 and thats it.  Hope you guys had better luck.. C-ya next month

dam that's rough omiller. haven't seen them around me yet but will find some tomorrow. the acme by me does well on day 1 usually.

good luck next time

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: January 25, 2016, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

dam that's rough omiller. haven't seen them around me yet but will find some tomorrow. the acme by me does well on day 1 usually.

good luck next time

I haven't played in a while and think I will also stick to only day 1. Tickets just seem worse and worse. Went to the beer store and got these:

Extreme Green #000-003 - only #003 won $30. Sounds like another sucker $30 game by PA.

Price Is Right #003 - won $50

Spicy 9s #006 - won $5

Wouldn't have bought all those $30 tickets if I didn't win on the $10 and $5 ones.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: January 26, 2016, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I haven't played in a while and think I will also stick to only day 1. Tickets just seem worse and worse. Went to the beer store and got these:

Extreme Green #000-003 - only #003 won $30. Sounds like another sucker $30 game by PA.

Price Is Right #003 - won $50

Spicy 9s #006 - won $5

Wouldn't have bought all those $30 tickets if I didn't win on the $10 and $5 ones.

Stopped at Sheetz for the 1st time in awhile. Talked to the Manager and she said someone lost on 011-013 of the $30. Figured I would try one more day. Got 1 each of the $30/10/5/5 along with Gus and Valentines. The spicy 9's hit $10. The VDay had an arrow for $5 and the $30 had an Extreme symbol for $100. At least I can take the cash and get back $50 from yesterdays bad outing.   I really like the look of the $30 ticket with alot of options and symbols.. doesn't mean squat if you can't find them though...

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2016, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Stopped at Sheetz for the 1st time in awhile. Talked to the Manager and she said someone lost on 011-013 of the $30. Figured I would try one more day. Got 1 each of the $30/10/5/5 along with Gus and Valentines. The spicy 9's hit $10. The VDay had an arrow for $5 and the $30 had an Extreme symbol for $100. At least I can take the cash and get back $50 from yesterdays bad outing.   I really like the look of the $30 ticket with alot of options and symbols.. doesn't mean squat if you can't find them though...

I don't think I will try another day. Yes you can have decent days, but too hard to have them happen often enough. I think once a month is a good idea right now. If I get extra money, can try a little bit more. Still think the first $30 was the best one. That one really FELT different.

Page 863 of 907