Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery is fun to play when...

Topic closed. 114 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
Member #69169
January 5, 2009
2122 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2011, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Jordan, I think the bottom line here is, you've convinced yourself you are some sort of "lottery pro" and the rest of us can see right through you. You say you have all these hits which is fine, good for you!

However, if small tiny hits are what it takes to make you happy then thats all that matters.

Next time try not to be so c0cky, and mayeb you'll be able to earn a little more respect. Many of us here have been playing lottery since you were in your teens and not legal to play.

"Many of us here have been playing lottery since you were in your teens and not legal to play."

Sounds like you are hating on the young. haha

BTW, I do consider myself a "lottery Pro" b/c I put the time in to understand it. 

Now, like I said before Joker, I'm even better at the pick 4. Which brings more profit. I never said that I rack up alot of box hits. Str8 hits are not hard for me either. When I slap together numbers like I did for NC its done really quick and is meant to help others.

Where are the numbers you suppose to be posting Joker17?

"Many Strategies|One Game"

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
    The Ville, FL
    United States
    Member #95879
    August 19, 2010
    1708 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2011, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

"Many of us here have been playing lottery since you were in your teens and not legal to play."

BTW, I do consider myself a "lottery Pro" b/c I put the time in to understand it. 

Now, like I said before Joker, I'm even better at the pick 4. Which brings more profit. I never said that I rack up alot of box hits. Str8 hits are not hard for me either. When I slap together numbers like I did for NC its done really quick and is meant to help others.

I'm not hating on the young at all.

I put in the time as well, but now solely on the big jackpot games. I rarely play cash 3 and pick 4 for the exact reasons you clearly posted - the low profit margins.

But those games are great to understand and learn on, and many people love them. I just swithed to differnet games, becuase thats my personal preference.

Anyways good luck to all

United States
      Member #69169
      January 5, 2009
      2122 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2011, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I'm not hating on the young at all.

I put in the time as well, but now solely on the big jackpot games. I rarely play cash 3 and pick 4 for the exact reasons you clearly posted - the low profit margins.

But those games are great to understand and learn on, and many people love them. I just swithed to differnet games, becuase thats my personal preference.

Anyways good luck to all

Pick 4 is a low profit game? I disagree totally, with the right method this game can be exploited. Cash 5 is where I will be looking to next when I get my new  Computer.

The Ville, FL
        United States
        Member #95879
        August 19, 2010
        1708 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2011, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Pick 4 is a low profit game? I disagree totally, with the right method this game can be exploited. Cash 5 is where I will be looking to next when I get my new  Computer.

To me yes, unless your hitting it straight on a constant basis. A hundred bux here and there is not high profit to me.

Straight for $5,000 absolutely.

Cash5 or Fantasy5(FL) is where its at...With the right strategy, that game can be owned if you stick with it.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2011, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

I actually take the time to study the numbers, unlike what you said about 90% playing blindly.

Florida: Eve-1-26-11    to     eve- 2-3-11.....both mid and eve draws....

024   038   157   167   179   238   348   569

034   048   187   147   189   248   358   579

124   148   257   367   279   239   349   560

134   158   267   467   379   368   458   589

234   248   357

NY
            United States
            Member #23835
            October 16, 2005
            3474 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2011, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Those who know me know exacly what is going on when you see exactly what you just pointed out, you just dont, so dont be so quick to judge homie.

And hell no, why would I play 36 numbers for the entire month. WoW, I'm really skating past a lot of players on here!

If you don't play all of the numbers you post for a pre-defined period of time don't point to all of the times those numbers are worth a few bucks and claim that it's proof.  The only way to offer real proof that you're not spewing BS is to post what numbers you'll play and when you'll play them, and then get results for wins of plays that you listed over a substantial period of time.

If all you do is post a list of numbers there's only one way to evaluate that list of numbers, and that's 36 numbers X 30 days in the month X draws per day = 2160 plays.  At odds of 1 in 333 for a box hit guessing blindly should result in 6.5 hits.  Getting them all in a one week period is nice, but if the "prediction" didn't specify that one week period, then we've still got to see what happens over the course of the full month. Even if you do a bit better over the full month, it takes far more than good results in one month to suggest that the results ween't just the normal distribution of simple probability.

BTW, if you're turning such a big profit and you're so confident about the outcome, why are you playing 25 cents at a time?

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2011, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

If you don't play all of the numbers you post for a pre-defined period of time don't point to all of the times those numbers are worth a few bucks and claim that it's proof.  The only way to offer real proof that you're not spewing BS is to post what numbers you'll play and when you'll play them, and then get results for wins of plays that you listed over a substantial period of time.

If all you do is post a list of numbers there's only one way to evaluate that list of numbers, and that's 36 numbers X 30 days in the month X draws per day = 2160 plays.  At odds of 1 in 333 for a box hit guessing blindly should result in 6.5 hits.  Getting them all in a one week period is nice, but if the "prediction" didn't specify that one week period, then we've still got to see what happens over the course of the full month. Even if you do a bit better over the full month, it takes far more than good results in one month to suggest that the results ween't just the normal distribution of simple probability.

BTW, if you're turning such a big profit and you're so confident about the outcome, why are you playing 25 cents at a time?

That's what i wrote about earlier in this thread. He has to prove it's consistency. I've had good streaks for a week, then it dried up for a long time. So this little posting of numbers for a week proves nothing.

Good point about the 25 cents.....If i had a winning system, I'd bet the max the offshore place allows, which is 5 bucks per combo....Green laugh

United States
                Member #69169
                January 5, 2009
                2122 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2011, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Every thing you said is speculative and assumptions. Knowledge is Powerful Son.

I'm a beast. My method works in all states in any pick 3 4 game.  I suggest you find a method that works for you consistently because I'm making profit, laughing at you silly boys. The game is to be sold not told....Bash

tiparker119's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                  TyKi
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #80456
                  September 27, 2009
                  92 Posts
                  Posted: January 26, 2011, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Jordan.....being a Southernbelle from South Carolina...plz share your method with me...

Thanks...tip

"Those  Who  Bring  SunShine  To  The Lives  Of  Others.....Cannot  Keep  It  From  Themselves"

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: January 26, 2011, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Every thing you said is speculative and assumptions. Knowledge is Powerful Son.

I'm a beast. My method works in all states in any pick 3 4 game.  I suggest you find a method that works for you consistently because I'm making profit, laughing at you silly boys. The game is to be sold not told....Bash

What you are  is a 20 year old punk who is full of Schmidt. Go try it on someone else. I'm 46 years old and have heard enough Bull schmidt in my life to fill a dumpster 20 times over.

If your method is so effin good, why in the world would you be playing 25 cent combos?

Try it on someone else....maybe they'll be foolish enough to buy your crap.....Puke

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
                      Denver, Co
                      United States
                      Member #103046
                      December 29, 2010
                      546 Posts
                      Posted: January 26, 2011, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Do you have some obsessive need to boast and brag about how great you think you are, as if everyone or anyone cared?

I joined the forum to learn and share with other people. Folks are here to learn and share how to win the game, not hear some anonymous nobody brag about how great they think they are.

It's like you said, knowledge is powerful, and hearing you talk about yourself provides nothing of any meaning or value. Posting predictions before the draw so everyone can see the results would provide real knowledge about how great you are. If you're so great, quit saying it and show it. Post some predictions from day to day and lets see how great you really are.

Otherwise, patting yourself on the back in a public forum is worthless to everyone but you. 

You're all bark and no bite.

The Ville, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95879
                        August 19, 2010
                        1708 Posts
                        Posted: January 26, 2011, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Do you have some obsessive need to boast and brag about how great you think you are, as if everyone or anyone cared?

I joined the forum to learn and share with other people. Folks are here to learn and share how to win the game, not hear some anonymous nobody brag about how great they think they are.

It's like you said, knowledge is powerful, and hearing you talk about yourself provides nothing of any meaning or value. Posting predictions before the draw so everyone can see the results would provide real knowledge about how great you are. If you're so great, quit saying it and show it. Post some predictions from day to day and lets see how great you really are.

Otherwise, patting yourself on the back in a public forum is worthless to everyone but you. 

You're all bark and no bite.

x A million

Jordan reminds me of one of those people who lives in a Fantasy world who are pathological liers, yet they can never prove any of their assumptions. I met plenty of those people in the past. Like I said being humble is what gains respect, especially in the lotto world. Bragging and bragging about how much money you have, or how many wins you have is a huge turn-off for most. Sharing tips, winning tickets, and sharing the excitement over a big win with other enthusiasts is one thing - bragging about it with no backing (proof) bec you think you're "king" is another.

Like others have stated, if he's balling out of control why only a measly .25 cents per pick??

Jordan - I suggest you stop while you can, your just digging yourself further down the hole. Start trying to redeem yourself now and just stop with the BS. Everyone here knows you are full of it. Admitting your BS is the first step Jordan.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                          Dallas, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #4549
                          May 2, 2004
                          1720 Posts
                          Posted: January 26, 2011, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

This has to be my lucky night. I clicked on two "I'm a Beast threads" back to back. Might mean doubles. Should go ask in mystical for a number for beast.

That would be 666 which is a triple. I'll play it anyway. Just to be safe.

Yep. Odd that this guy plays a quarter a pop if he is making big bucks. But remember he's moving his game to Cash5 as soon as he gets a new computer.

Should take about a day or two with all the money he's raking in.

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: January 26, 2011, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I actually take the time to study the numbers, unlike what you said about 90% playing blindly.

Florida: Eve-1-26-11    to     eve- 2-3-11.....both mid and eve draws....

024   038   157   167   179   238   348   569

034   048   187   147   189   248   358   579

124   148   257   367   279   239   349   560

134   158   267   467   379   368   458   589

234   248   357

No hit, but i did get two boxed hits from the Florida p-3 forum with only 11 combos. I bet you never had 2 boxed hits in one night.....

The winning number was 478

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/225461/1932129

Plus, my "let the dates do the dirty work" system had a winner tonight.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/226287/1932245

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.....lol

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                              Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1720 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2011, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

No hit, but i did get two boxed hits from the Florida p-3 forum with only 11 combos. I bet you never had 2 boxed hits in one night.....

The winning number was 478

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/225461/1932129

Plus, my "let the dates do the dirty work" system had a winner tonight.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/226287/1932245

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.....lol

Congrats joker!