Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery is fun to play when...

Topic closed. 114 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 5 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
Chicago
United States
Member #70678
February 8, 2009
889 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2011, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

What you are  is a 20 year old punk who is full of Schmidt. Go try it on someone else. I'm 46 years old and have heard enough Bull schmidt in my life to fill a dumpster 20 times over.

If your method is so effin good, why in the world would you be playing 25 cent combos?

Try it on someone else....maybe they'll be foolish enough to buy your crap.....Puke

No wonder your the joker : )

Just get me thru this so called life......

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    Chicago
    United States
    Member #70678
    February 8, 2009
    889 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2011, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Back to the original post...........

lottery is fun to play when.........I can buy a ticket and not feel guilty that I should have spent the money on something else : )

Just get me thru this so called life......

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
      Member #69169
      January 5, 2009
      2122 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2011, 1:58 am - IP Logged

46? wow get ur old a** outa here dude. Shouldnt you be retired? BTW you would be an old fool not to buy my method if it was avaliable. Stay strong buddy, time is passing by.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2011, 2:20 am - IP Logged

You should really think about what you're going to write before you write it. I highly doubt 90% of the LP folks play blindly. The reason they are here in the first place is to find tools and methods that will improve their chances of a hit.

And don't brag about winning a lot when you can't prove it. We've been down that road before and you failed to prove it back then. Then after posting some numbers a few times with no success, you dissolved away into the backround.....

I agree. I play to win. That's my mindset. I use and look at all the different ideas here on lotterypost and it has enlightened me. Don't gamble if you are not in it to win it. Nothing wrong with winning Pick 3 or even a lesser prize. It all depends and your expectations and to some extent your distiny.

Play to win!

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2011, 9:23 am - IP Logged

46? wow get ur old a** outa here dude. Shouldnt you be retired? BTW you would be an old fool not to buy my method if it was avaliable. Stay strong buddy, time is passing by.

Just remember, one day you'll be old too, unless you keep running that mouth and say it to the wrong person. Just make sure you beg for your life, so he may show some mercy and let you live.

Hit With Stick

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20108 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2011, 9:48 am - IP Logged

@Jordans121:

I hear a lot of promises coming out about your predicting, so how about a challenge between you, and Joker17.  ?

Lets say a four day prediction from the both of you.  You pick your state and Joker picks his.  Are you up to it.  ?

IMHO,  I say BS walks, and producing talks.     What say. ??

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40339 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2011, 10:33 am - IP Logged

@Jordans121:

I hear a lot of promises coming out about your predicting, so how about a challenge between you, and Joker17.  ?

Lets say a four day prediction from the both of you.  You pick your state and Joker picks his.  Are you up to it.  ?

I second that motion.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:02 am - IP Logged

I'm in, but I have two conditions. It has to be 4 days long, and it must start on a Friday night. So the 4 day challenge will start on friday and end on Monday. Then start on the following Friday night all over agian. I suggest doing this 4 times in the month for an overall average.

I can't tell you why it has to start on friday night because it's a secret. A powerful secret.

I'm sure Jordan will have no problem with this because as he stated earlier in this thread that his method works all the time in every state.

Beautiful Florida
                  United States
                  Member #5709
                  July 18, 2004
                  20108 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:12 am - IP Logged

I'm in, but I have two conditions. It has to be 4 days long, and it must start on a Friday night. So the 4 day challenge will start on friday and end on Monday. Then start on the following Friday night all over agian. I suggest doing this 4 times in the month for an overall average.

I can't tell you why it has to start on friday night because it's a secret. A powerful secret.

I'm sure Jordan will have no problem with this because as he stated earlier in this thread that his method works all the time in every state.

That seems fair, because it doesn't really matter when the wins come.

If Jordans121 is willing without any objections, and he has his own conditions to incorporate, I'll do that also.

All we need now is his O.K. then we can let the game begin..!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22861 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Cheers

United States
                      Member #69169
                      January 5, 2009
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:35 am - IP Logged

@Jordans121:

Why would I put my time and effort into something like that? Joker is no match what so ever when it comes to predicting winning numbers. You guys cant be serious....I've already showed that I can win quite easily, if its not enough for you then consider another source. As for Joker, I hope you are not referring to the ol' "dont play on friday  because thats when most people get paid and thus play the lottery, resulting in the lottery pulling some crap" saying. Really, That doesnt discourage me at all because my method covers all numbers. Nothing gets by me.

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Why would I put my time and effort into something like that? Joker is no match what so ever when it comes to predicting winning numbers. You guys cant be serious....I've already showed that I can win quite easily, if its not enough for you then consider another source. As for Joker, I hope you are not referring to the ol' "dont play on friday  because thats when most people get paid and thus play the lottery, resulting in the lottery pulling some crap" saying. Really, That doesnt discourage me at all because my method covers all numbers. Nothing gets by me.

I don't get paid on Fridays. I get paid cash on all the days I work.

You have so called tools, and i have them too, but they work best starting on friday eve thru Monday. But as you stated, i didn't think that would bother you since you say your methods work in any condition.

United States
                          Member #69169
                          January 5, 2009
                          2122 Posts
                          Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:46 am - IP Logged

If I'm not mistaken Joker you already have your 35 numbers on this topic for florida, lets just continue to see how they do.

Beautiful Florida
                            United States
                            Member #5709
                            July 18, 2004
                            20108 Posts
                            Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:46 am - IP Logged

So, do I take that as a "NO" to taking up the challenge..

Or, do I take that as a "I'm that much better than Joker or anyone" as far as thats concerned...??

United States
                              Member #69169
                              January 5, 2009
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:48 am - IP Logged

So, do I take that as a "NO" to taking up the challenge..

Or, do I take that as a "I'm that much better than Joker or anyone" as far as thats concerned...??

Take it as a Huge NO!