Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery is fun to play when...

Topic closed. 114 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:50 am - IP Logged

If I'm not mistaken Joker you already have your 35 numbers on this topic for florida, lets just continue to see how they do.

Nope, i got something better. Unlike what you said earlier in this thread, 90% of us just play blindly. Well, I don't fit into that group. I learn new strategies on a weekly basis and apply them.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20249 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Take it as a Huge NO!

Jordans121: Statistics by State

Delaware

Statistic   Current Month   Last Month   Current Year   Last Year   Lifetime  Picks 0 0 0 0 28 hits  0 0 0 0 0     Hit Ratio 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% Winnings $0 $0 $0 $0 $0     Prize Ratio 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0.00%

Illinois

Statistic   Current Month   Last Month   Current Year   Last Year   Lifetime  Picks 0 0 0 101 141 Hits 0 0 0 0 0     Hit Ratio 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% Winnings $0 $0 $0 $0 $0     Prize Ratio 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0.00%

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well folks it looks as though BS is taking a huge WALK..

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:52 am - IP Logged

chicken

Fla386's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #99664
        October 29, 2010
        3332 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2011, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

chicken

Green laugh

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          42223 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2011, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Take it as a Huge NO!

c'mon all thru this thread you stood your ground and lead us to believe your are a true competitor

it's harmless and might actually be fun.

HyperBe Happy.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            23252 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2011, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

I think Jordans is happy using what works for him. Joker I think you're happy with looking into systems. Whatever anyone uses, it should be

their choice to use it and to share it. Joker has shared many, many things with us. Jordans has shared much also. It might just be best left at

what each poster is satisfied with...but Jordans, I will say, the reason you get in trouble is your confidence level is through the roof. Just post,

play and win. If you waste time trying to prove something, you're wasting time focusing on the winning sets for today. Good luck to both of

you, I appreciate all that you do. Win what you can, use what you know and play what you want.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
              Member #69169
              January 5, 2009
              2122 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2011, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

thanks dr65. I appreciate your willingness to think outside the box without criticism. I get fired up when people throw out these nasty systems and sometimes sell them for huge amounts of cash, mean while I'm sitting on a gold mine and some seem to think I'm some hypocrite even when I have helped them in the past. Its mind blowing to see how so many people can be mislead rather quickly. I've put in work to get where I am with these games. Every thing I use has a solid foundation. Which is why my system does not have Hot and Cold periods. My system is based upon the user's discrimination. Every thing is right in front of you so you can see why you loss or why you won.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5770 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2011, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

thanks dr65. I appreciate your willingness to think outside the box without criticism. I get fired up when people throw out these nasty systems and sometimes sell them for huge amounts of cash, mean while I'm sitting on a gold mine and some seem to think I'm some hypocrite even when I have helped them in the past. Its mind blowing to see how so many people can be mislead rather quickly. I've put in work to get where I am with these games. Every thing I use has a solid foundation. Which is why my system does not have Hot and Cold periods. My system is based upon the user's discrimination. Every thing is right in front of you so you can see why you loss or why you won.

OK, I'm gonna chime in. I was getting a nice laugh out of all this. But I have to say that I don't see joker "throwing out nasty systems and selling them for huge amounts of cash".

He posts a lot of systems and strategies for people to try in order to win money. There's nothing wrong with that. That's what this site is all about. People trying different things and sharing them.

If you don't like what he posts, or you don't agree with his systems, that's ok, you don't have to. But I think it's bogus for you to always attack him. Then you are presented with a challenge, and all of a sudden, your brass balls turn to soup. People see thru that crap.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34554 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2011, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Yes is fun to play the Lottery win or Lose  I love this Game its a Hobby for me and it can also be some money for us all!!  I base all my Numbers or Hunches or Dreams or creating numbers, and it works!!  My Husband to me to stop posting numbers.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
                    Denver, Co
                    United States
                    Member #103046
                    December 29, 2010
                    546 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2011, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

"I appreciate your willingness to think outside the box without criticism."

Perhaps you should listen to your ownself. It was your own criticism of everyone else, or at least the '90% playing blind' comment that fired everyone up. Don't be a hypocrite and do what you don't like everyone else doing. When it comes to everyone else in the forum, try "thinking outside the box without criticism".

United States
                      Member #69169
                      January 5, 2009
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

"I appreciate your willingness to think outside the box without criticism."

Perhaps you should listen to your ownself. It was your own criticism of everyone else, or at least the '90% playing blind' comment that fired everyone up. Don't be a hypocrite and do what you don't like everyone else doing. When it comes to everyone else in the forum, try "thinking outside the box without criticism".

You just cant find it in your frozen tiny heart to step aside and keep your opinions to urself, huh? No one was talking to you in the first place so go be the judge of urself and win. Besides, arent you a new member as of the end of December?

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                        Beautiful Florida
                        United States
                        Member #5709
                        July 18, 2004
                        20249 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2011, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

OK, I'm gonna chime in. I was getting a nice laugh out of all this. But I have to say that I don't see joker "throwing out nasty systems and selling them for huge amounts of cash".

He posts a lot of systems and strategies for people to try in order to win money. There's nothing wrong with that. That's what this site is all about. People trying different things and sharing them.

If you don't like what he posts, or you don't agree with his systems, that's ok, you don't have to. But I think it's bogus for you to always attack him. Then you are presented with a challenge, and all of a sudden, your brass balls turn to soup. People see thru that crap.

" If you don't like what he posts, or you don't agree with his systems, that's ok, you don't have to. But I think it's bogus for you to always attack him. Then you are presented with a challenge, and all of a sudden, your brass balls turn to soup. People see thru that crap "

**************************************************************************************

OMG, LMAO  Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          42223 Posts
                          Posted: January 27, 2011, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

I think it would be fun to have a 4 or 5 state challenge one person from each state picks 30 numbers then over a four day period we see who did the best, have a sign up sheet then someone else from that state will get a turn.

HyperBe Happy.

United States
                            Member #69169
                            January 5, 2009
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: January 27, 2011, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Here are some bx numbers I cooked for Georgia mid/eve....Lets see how long it takes for one to show

0113-0119-0137-0139-0155-0157-0159-0177-1129

1145-1156-1167-1235-1237-1239-1255-1299-1334

1345-1347-1356-1389-1455-1569-1578-1589-1677-1679

1778-1789-3567-3569-3677-3679-5567-5569-6799

United States
                              Member #69169
                              January 5, 2009
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: January 27, 2011, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Again, another teenage mutant ninja turtle pops out of the woods.  Read your post over and fix the flaws in it.