Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 3/1 - 3/31/2011

Topic closed. 2711 replies. Last post 6 years ago by shannon320.

Page 74 of 181
PrintE-mailLink
newgranny718's avatar - prplspklbkgr
Harlem
United States
Member #107061
March 1, 2011
836 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2011, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

OK, NY216... I know this is your Forum, But I need to address some things......... I'm going to CONTACT TODD also!

Key Numbers and Pairs to Keep Handy

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3186 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2011, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

OK, NY216... I know this is your Forum, But I need to address some things......... I'm going to CONTACT TODD also!

newgranny....

I concur some THINGS on the NY forum have to be brought to Todd's attention especially the master Spammer and he knows who he is.  Mr A viator.  the master of nothing!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
      Member #9763
      December 20, 2004
      2267 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2011, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to Everyone!!!

A person named inittowin wrote me earlier regarding the system and suggested that I enter the numbers using the latest draw as opposed to how I was entering them, Midday to Evening.  At that time, I didn't want to change what was working as people were already complaining about there being too many numbers.  During the day, I had been in the process of inputting the numbers the way he suggested and as of yet, I have not finished.  I did do the numbers I had for evening draws, but I didn't want to as I said, place up other numbers, which I should have done ANYWAY!... But its ok........ The ones that I have been posting, are placed on a blog and with this new set, I'll be placing them on a blog also.........

I'm not going to say, I should have listed it, because it's hindsight now........... It's still taking me a while and hopefully I'll be finished by tomorrow to Post. 

You can see how these 2 pick fours have been changed!

Numbers used: 7785, 0678

9218, 9238, 9278, 9518, 9538, 9578, 9138, 2137 5137, 9258, 9537, 9137, 9237, 9517, 9257, 9217 9251, 9253, 9213, 9513, 2513

921, 923, 927, 951, 953, 957, 913, 213, 513, 925, 251 218, 238, 278, 518, 538, 578, 138, 137, 258, 537, 237, 517, 257, 217, 253

928, 958, 918, 937, 938, 978, 917, 378, 178

922, 323, 977, 959, 353, 757, 911, 313, 515, 255929, 223, 979, 559, 553, 557, 919, 113, 115, 252

I suggest you keep doing exactly what you have been doing up to now.

Don’t change your system just because it did not hit tonight.

No system will give you a hit every day.

deerseason's avatar - mask
        EVERYWHERE,USA
        United States
        Member #57282
        December 26, 2007
        201 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2011, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

here we go again. Green laughdrama drama

Harlem
          United States
          Member #107061
          March 1, 2011
          836 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

here we go again. Green laughdrama drama

Deerseason......... It's Not Drama on my part......... and I'm addressing it RIGHT NOW...(I stopped to address your concern).... because I don't care for my name to come up in anything!  I come on here to share, congratulate and I keep it moving.  Those that are winning from it.......... COOL, those that have a problem with it and lying about me and what I'm about........ Well YES, that does and will construe a LITTLE DRAMA on their parts not mines.  I'm going to KEEP doing what I do!  When I've said what needs to be said, I'm done with it...... but I would like for Todd to look into it and STOP THE MADNESS!

Folks can say what they want about me, but I'm no LIAR and don't like to be LIED ON!......... Don't LIE ON ME PERIOD

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

Cross Raods Texas
            United States
            Member #88615
            March 19, 2010
            93 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

After watching all these posts then, why doesn't the moderator of this thread provide as much help as everyone else here?

Just my 2 sets of numbers worth.

It would be nice if the children here would quit whining and spend timing researching and testing new systems.

Kurt

Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3186 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

After watching all these posts then, why doesn't the moderator of this thread provide as much help as everyone else here?

Just my 2 sets of numbers worth.

It would be nice if the children here would quit whining and spend timing researching and testing new systems.

Kurt

Hey kdnichols...........what are your 2 sets of numbers??????

MINK

Cross Raods Texas
                United States
                Member #88615
                March 19, 2010
                93 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Hello Mink,

If you look past I have posted them before.

I am in the process of testing some systems.

Where are your numbers btw?

Kurt

Watervliet, New York
                  United States
                  Member #1100
                  February 2, 2003
                  3186 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello Mink,

If you look past I have posted them before.

I am in the process of testing some systems.

Where are your numbers btw?

Kurt

Kurt,

I assume you are playing NY numbers okay the double 44's have hit only one time this year in 3 digit game so far, they have alot of catching up to do so I am pounding my bread and butter number 404  if you like the Pick 4 number  I am playing SUM 33   7899-6999 & 8889  I almost had it tonite it was drawn  9962 yes I am pissed but tomorrow is another day.  The triples pay $600 for a 50cent box, last SUM 33 hit two yrs ago in March as 7899 the triples both hit last in 1997 a lonnnnng time ago.  That is what I am playing and only those picks the odds are in my favor for the Sum 33 to pop real soon.  Any other questions???

MINK

smallislandgal's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Turks and Caicos Islands
                    Member #97824
                    September 24, 2010
                    1366 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Newgranny,plzzzz continue doing what u r doing-I dont expect to win twice p.d-Dont watch the noise in the market-

Harlem
                      United States
                      Member #107061
                      March 1, 2011
                      836 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

No disrepect to ANYONE in this room, but I need to address some things that have/are going on behind the scenes.  I've always said, the System I use is NOT MY OWN!!!!  I've been on Lottery Post Under Another Moniker since 2005 sometimes being a platinum user and most times being a standard member.  As long as I've been coming on LP, It's always been a lot of NICE folks in the Forums that have helped and then there have always been a handful that were being a hinderance, which I learned to ignore.  LP is the only site like this where I can share what I have..... I am a member of Other sites, but out of Respect for LP, I don't talk about them.  I've been more than happy to share the NAME of the SYSTEM, but they have to find the website on their own. 

I come on here to share and to learn, I don't claim any systems, I don't own any patents.   Everyone has their way of working out numbers and I just asked that we share to eliminate non winning numbers because only ONE will win.  Nothing more, Nothing Less.......

As of Today, It seems that my posting of FINDINGS from the system that I use is/has become a PROBLEM with ONE person that I know of.  Do I have PROOF? Yes, will I share it....... I don't know....... that would be up to Todd and/or NY216.

Sitting here right now, I so want to take off my halo, and get in someones "BEHIND".......... but for right now I'm going to PRAY about it. 

But I will say this, NOT ONE TIME HAVE I ASKED ANYONE FOR MONEY, I HAVE NOT ASKED ANYONE TO SIGN UP FOR A LIST be it email or whatever, I HAVE NOT ASKED ANYONE TO PURCHASE SOMETHING FROM ME....When asked what program I use, I share the name, when asked where to get it, they are on their own.....I don't make any money off of that site, I don't get paid from that site, Hell, I pay to use the site like everyone else.  Have I made Purchases from the SITE?... YES, LP is NOT affiliated with it and neither am I for that matter.  I am on another site where it is a 'Secret Group" and I don't mention that on here either.  That is not who LP works.   I'm quite sure, this is why TODD has ran his site the way he does for so many years, because he keeps out the RIFF RAFF and the Spammers. 

But little does he know there is ONE person on this SITE that has come under scrutiny for a long time, borderline harrassing folks.   I've learned from the past of how to handle myself on this site and I've never gotten into it with anyone.........

Do know, ON Lottery Post There are NO LOTTERY GODS, They're no better than you and I, we come on here for one reason and that is to meet with like minded people regarding Lottery Numbers.  You will run into your share of Finatics, but you'll soon learn in the end, they're only on here to make a quick buck and to line their pockest by any means neccesary. 

Ahhhh Screw it!!!!

Here it is...........

Keep track of what newgranny718 is doing:

( I had to Delete The Link)

And for those of you who are not sure if you should take my coaching, think about this: I figured out what she is doing and I am sharing that with my coaching clients.  You didn't figure out NOTHING, You sent me several Private Messages asking me including your phone number and telling me your email address was listed on your information.  Don't have me list your Private Messages to me to prove my point of your LYING!

She is using one of the many software programs on this site: (LINK DELETED)  That is NOT the URL where I got the Program from,  as you KNOW this..... You asked me the name of the site and I explained to you, that I could not and would not list it because it was against Lottery Post Rules, then you abbreviated the name of the site and I said YES........ you spent numerous hours trying to find the exact system and kept private messaging me if it was the ones you were naming.... Until I finally broke down and told you the name......   
                      When you sign up for my coaching, I will explain how she is getting a hit every day.   They're getting their coaching right here in the ROOM.... What in the World can you teach them about someone elses system?  I told you to read the documentation it takes a while to learn how it WORKS FOR NYC.
                      They don't have to Sign up for anything on LP unless they're paying to join, You need to stop trying to get money from people and me posting this here will finally show Todd what you're all about.  Lets not forget about you trying to sell that one system that was NOT yours for half price until their Lawyer contacted you with a letter of suing you.  So lets NOT play these games on board. I'M NOT THE ONE

ATLANTA
                        United States
                        Member #62901
                        July 12, 2008
                        16151 Posts
                        Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

03/15/11 TUESDAY MID GUESS:

308 349 818 285 838 683 312 713 883 868 360 820 483

738 334 670 870 887 320 236 286 311 436 373 189 381

Watervliet, New York
                          United States
                          Member #1100
                          February 2, 2003
                          3186 Posts
                          Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

No disrepect to ANYONE in this room, but I need to address some things that have/are going on behind the scenes.  I've always said, the System I use is NOT MY OWN!!!!  I've been on Lottery Post Under Another Moniker since 2005 sometimes being a platinum user and most times being a standard member.  As long as I've been coming on LP, It's always been a lot of NICE folks in the Forums that have helped and then there have always been a handful that were being a hinderance, which I learned to ignore.  LP is the only site like this where I can share what I have..... I am a member of Other sites, but out of Respect for LP, I don't talk about them.  I've been more than happy to share the NAME of the SYSTEM, but they have to find the website on their own. 

I come on here to share and to learn, I don't claim any systems, I don't own any patents.   Everyone has their way of working out numbers and I just asked that we share to eliminate non winning numbers because only ONE will win.  Nothing more, Nothing Less.......

As of Today, It seems that my posting of FINDINGS from the system that I use is/has become a PROBLEM with ONE person that I know of.  Do I have PROOF? Yes, will I share it....... I don't know....... that would be up to Todd and/or NY216.

Sitting here right now, I so want to take off my halo, and get in someones "BEHIND".......... but for right now I'm going to PRAY about it. 

But I will say this, NOT ONE TIME HAVE I ASKED ANYONE FOR MONEY, I HAVE NOT ASKED ANYONE TO SIGN UP FOR A LIST be it email or whatever, I HAVE NOT ASKED ANYONE TO PURCHASE SOMETHING FROM ME....When asked what program I use, I share the name, when asked where to get it, they are on their own.....I don't make any money off of that site, I don't get paid from that site, Hell, I pay to use the site like everyone else.  Have I made Purchases from the SITE?... YES, LP is NOT affiliated with it and neither am I for that matter.  I am on another site where it is a 'Secret Group" and I don't mention that on here either.  That is not who LP works.   I'm quite sure, this is why TODD has ran his site the way he does for so many years, because he keeps out the RIFF RAFF and the Spammers. 

But little does he know there is ONE person on this SITE that has come under scrutiny for a long time, borderline harrassing folks.   I've learned from the past of how to handle myself on this site and I've never gotten into it with anyone.........

Do know, ON Lottery Post There are NO LOTTERY GODS, They're no better than you and I, we come on here for one reason and that is to meet with like minded people regarding Lottery Numbers.  You will run into your share of Finatics, but you'll soon learn in the end, they're only on here to make a quick buck and to line their pockest by any means neccesary. 

Ahhhh Screw it!!!!

Here it is...........

Keep track of what newgranny718 is doing:

( I had to Delete The Link)

And for those of you who are not sure if you should take my coaching, think about this: I figured out what she is doing and I am sharing that with my coaching clients.  You didn't figure out NOTHING, You sent me several Private Messages asking me including your phone number and telling me your email address was listed on your information.  Don't have me list your Private Messages to me to prove my point of your LYING!

She is using one of the many software programs on this site: (LINK DELETED)  That is NOT the URL where I got the Program from,  as you KNOW this..... You asked me the name of the site and I explained to you, that I could not and would not list it because it was against Lottery Post Rules, then you abbreviated the name of the site and I said YES........ you spent numerous hours trying to find the exact system and kept private messaging me if it was the ones you were naming.... Until I finally broke down and told you the name......   
                          When you sign up for my coaching, I will explain how she is getting a hit every day.   They're getting their coaching right here in the ROOM.... What in the World can you teach them about someone elses system?  I told you to read the documentation it takes a while to learn how it WORKS FOR NYC.
                          They don't have to Sign up for anything on LP unless they're paying to join, You need to stop trying to get money from people and me posting this here will finally show Todd what you're all about.  Lets not forget about you trying to sell that one system that was NOT yours for half price until their Lawyer contacted you with a letter of suing you.  So lets NOT play these games on board. I'M NOT THE ONE

Bravo newgranny lets get rid of the toxic one and get some winners from your system.  At least it does work and dam you did not have to put up little cubes of useless numbers.  I got your back keep up the great job keep posting you picks I love themThumbs Up

MINK

Harlem
                            United States
                            Member #107061
                            March 1, 2011
                            836 Posts
                            Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Bravo newgranny lets get rid of the toxic one and get some winners from your system.  At least it does work and dam you did not have to put up little cubes of useless numbers.  I got your back keep up the great job keep posting you picks I love themThumbs Up

MINK

Thank You Mink!!!

I'm going to shake this off and keep it moving!

Wink

Watervliet, New York
                              United States
                              Member #1100
                              February 2, 2003
                              3186 Posts
                              Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Thank You Mink!!!

I'm going to shake this off and keep it moving!

Wink

newgranny ............Thank you also............... now post some of your winners!!!!  There is Strength in Numbers!

MINK

Page 74 of 181