Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 3/1 - 3/31/2011

Topic closed. 2711 replies. Last post 6 years ago by shannon320.

Page 75 of 181
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9763
December 20, 2004
2267 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

newgranny ............Thank you also............... now post some of your winners!!!!  There is Strength in Numbers!

MINK

Numbers?

The numbers are MY side buddy!

There are 2 of you and 300 on my side........and counting.

nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #71320
    February 22, 2009
    150 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2011, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

thank u 216 i will keep  playen i ges it is on its wayBig Smile

nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #71320
      February 22, 2009
      150 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2011, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

thanks u getthatmoney looken at tis i will play it 4 more money in chicago since that love there thanksBanana

Cross Raods Texas
        United States
        Member #88615
        March 19, 2010
        93 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2011, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Heya Aanynewyork,

Don't forget about me buddy.

I know myself and others have appreciated all that you put together.

The whiners need to quit whining and start helping.

Good grief!

Best and peace to you and granny and all that help.

KurtI Agree!

newgranny718's avatar - prplspklbkgr
          Harlem
          United States
          Member #107061
          March 1, 2011
          836 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2011, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

No disrepect to ANYONE in this room, but I need to address some things that have/are going on behind the scenes.  I've always said, the System I use is NOT MY OWN!!!!  I've been on Lottery Post Under Another Moniker since 2005 sometimes being a platinum user and most times being a standard member.  As long as I've been coming on LP, It's always been a lot of NICE folks in the Forums that have helped and then there have always been a handful that were being a hinderance, which I learned to ignore.  LP is the only site like this where I can share what I have..... I am a member of Other sites, but out of Respect for LP, I don't talk about them.  I've been more than happy to share the NAME of the SYSTEM, but they have to find the website on their own. 

I come on here to share and to learn, I don't claim any systems, I don't own any patents.   Everyone has their way of working out numbers and I just asked that we share to eliminate non winning numbers because only ONE will win.  Nothing more, Nothing Less.......

As of Today, It seems that my posting of FINDINGS from the system that I use is/has become a PROBLEM with ONE person that I know of.  Do I have PROOF? Yes, will I share it....... I don't know....... that would be up to Todd and/or NY216.

Sitting here right now, I so want to take off my halo, and get in someones "BEHIND".......... but for right now I'm going to PRAY about it. 

But I will say this, NOT ONE TIME HAVE I ASKED ANYONE FOR MONEY, I HAVE NOT ASKED ANYONE TO SIGN UP FOR A LIST be it email or whatever, I HAVE NOT ASKED ANYONE TO PURCHASE SOMETHING FROM ME....When asked what program I use, I share the name, when asked where to get it, they are on their own.....I don't make any money off of that site, I don't get paid from that site, Hell, I pay to use the site like everyone else.  Have I made Purchases from the SITE?... YES, LP is NOT affiliated with it and neither am I for that matter.  I am on another site where it is a 'Secret Group" and I don't mention that on here either.  That is not who LP works.   I'm quite sure, this is why TODD has ran his site the way he does for so many years, because he keeps out the RIFF RAFF and the Spammers. 

But little does he know there is ONE person on this SITE that has come under scrutiny for a long time, borderline harrassing folks.   I've learned from the past of how to handle myself on this site and I've never gotten into it with anyone.........

Do know, ON Lottery Post There are NO LOTTERY GODS, They're no better than you and I, we come on here for one reason and that is to meet with like minded people regarding Lottery Numbers.  You will run into your share of Finatics, but you'll soon learn in the end, they're only on here to make a quick buck and to line their pockest by any means neccesary. 

Ahhhh Screw it!!!!

Here it is...........

Keep track of what newgranny718 is doing:

( I had to Delete The Link)

And for those of you who are not sure if you should take my coaching, think about this: I figured out what she is doing and I am sharing that with my coaching clients.  You didn't figure out NOTHING, You sent me several Private Messages asking me including your phone number and telling me your email address was listed on your information.  Don't have me list your Private Messages to me to prove my point of your LYING!

She is using one of the many software programs on this site: (LINK DELETED)  That is NOT the URL where I got the Program from,  as you KNOW this..... You asked me the name of the site and I explained to you, that I could not and would not list it because it was against Lottery Post Rules, then you abbreviated the name of the site and I said YES........ you spent numerous hours trying to find the exact system and kept private messaging me if it was the ones you were naming.... Until I finally broke down and told you the name......   
          When you sign up for my coaching, I will explain how she is getting a hit every day.   They're getting their coaching right here in the ROOM.... What in the World can you teach them about someone elses system?  I told you to read the documentation it takes a while to learn how it WORKS FOR NYC.
          They don't have to Sign up for anything on LP unless they're paying to join, You need to stop trying to get money from people and me posting this here will finally show Todd what you're all about.  Lets not forget about you trying to sell that one system that was NOT yours for half price until their Lawyer contacted you with a letter of suing you.  So lets NOT play these games on board. I'M NOT THE ONE

IS SOMETHING TRULY WRONG WITH YOU AANEWYORK? 

DID YOU NOT READ MY LAST POST THAT I WAS GOING TO SHAKE THIS OFF AND KEEP IT MOVING? I'm still trying to figure out what system I own where I'm so upset with it.

DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M MAD AT WHAT YOU DO ON LP?.....I COULD CARE LESS.... WHAT PART DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, WHEN I SAID THE SYSTEM IS NOT MINES.  DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE IN THIS ROOM THAT HAS THAT PROGRAM?

Jackie's STRIPPED Down 4  Enter Pick 4 and Win Pick 3! 

THERE ARE NUMEROUS FOLKS ON LOTTERY POST USING IT.  As a matter of fact a few have offered their advice on helping me to tweak it for NYC.  WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY LYING ON ME WITH FOLKS ON YOUR EMAIL LIST? THAT IS NOT A GOOD LOOK FOR ANY OF US ON LP.  I DELETED THE FIRST NAME YOU HAD THERE BECAUSE, I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING WHY YOU WOULD BRING ANOTHER INNOCENT PERSON INTO YOUR CRAZINESS THAT YOU'VE STARTED? SMH!!

I looks likes somebody is upset that I figured out her system and I am willing to share it with others.  I am NOT upset with you for a system that doesn't belong to any of us, are you that narcisstic in those beliefs?  Stop the LYING and STOP the DRAMA!  And in the end, was all of this neccesary?  Grow UP

? and newgranny718 may hate my guts but I have helped a lot of people on LP.  I don't Hate ANYONE!....... Do you know me like this?  I'm happy for everyone on LP......... all I ask is that you STOP LYING on me PLEASE!... STOP IT!  I'm sadden regarding your targeting me to build yourself up.... That greeneyed monster is something else.  Do you do this to everyone that comes onto LP in order to make yourself look GOOD?

If you have benefited from my systems......I suggest stating so on the NY thread.  REALLY!!!! Have I ever said anything derogatory about you or your system?....... As far as Im concerned, Everyone in here is doing a great job helping to eliminate numbers.  You on the other hand, I don't have a clue as to why you chose me to Pick on?...... I've never done a thing to you accept be nice to you......... 

Key Numbers and Pairs to Keep Handy

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

Harlem
            United States
            Member #107061
            March 1, 2011
            836 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2011, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Numbers?

WHOA!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ANTHONY?  YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE AND MINK IS TALKING ABOUT LOTTERY NUMBERS. 

From reading what MINK404Ski is saying,  "now post some of your winners!!!!  There is Strength in Numbers!" 

~ MEANING THE LOTTERY NUMBERS, THAT IS WHY WE'RE ALL HERE, FOR THE NUMBERS.  WHY WOULD YOU TAKE THAT PERSONALLY AND ATTACK SOMEONE THAT IS AGREEING WITH WHY WE'RE ALL HERE?

Just play the numbers and MAKE that MONEY, like the rest of us plan on doing.  That is ALL!!!!

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
              Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3193 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2011, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Heya Aanynewyork,

Don't forget about me buddy.

I know myself and others have appreciated all that you put together.

The whiners need to quit whining and start helping.

Good grief!

Best and peace to you and granny and all that help.

KurtI Agree!

Kurt,

Still waiting for your 2 sets of picks are they for NY or Texas???   Oh by the way.... How bout dem Cowboys!!!  My favorite football team if they do not strike they should dominate the NFC East as usual.  Save your money AA is a spammer, you will learn from the "best" handicappers right here on the LP!!!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                harvard,il
                United States
                Member #96756
                September 4, 2010
                2462 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2011, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Kurt,

Still waiting for your 2 sets of picks are they for NY or Texas???   Oh by the way.... How bout dem Cowboys!!!  My favorite football team if they do not strike they should dominate the NFC East as usual.  Save your money AA is a spammer, you will learn from the "best" handicappers right here on the LP!!!

MINK

this could get nasty

rick

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

Watervliet, New York
                  United States
                  Member #1100
                  February 2, 2003
                  3193 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2011, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Numbers?

So AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what looks good for tomorrow please no cubes they are just so boring to look at, try posting real numbers.  I tried using you cube with a set of darts but I still cannot win using those cubes.  So how many victims do you have left on your list of hope???  You say 300 how do you find the time to coach all those people???? 300 thank you for hot pick 300 the double zeros are due along with the double 44's.  LMAO  you are so naive dude I feel bad for all the members who are gullible to follow you BS but thats just me, I figured out your were a farce a long time ago.  How you doing selling those Steve Player systems boy that must of rattled your cage when they contacted you HUHHHHH!  Remember big brother is always watching keep an eye over your shoulder dude!

MINK

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
                    nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #103452
                    January 2, 2011
                    4344 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2011, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Please focus on the goal at LP ...Please stop with the negativeness and just get to the numbers

thanks

NumberFairy's avatar - yocco

United States
                      Member #106072
                      February 11, 2011
                      6 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2011, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Let’s keep the drama in private.  There's a lot of people that only come to the forums to see numbers not nonsense stupidity from members.

Newgranny718: from the first moment you posted that list of numbers Ialready knew the website you were using. There are a percentage of people inthis forum that are subscribed to it (me included). I'm glad you were able towork that system for you in New York, but let’s try to keep things in closeddoors. If you need to clear things out with someone there’s always a pm to thatperson or Todd. We don't need to or care to know about.

Mink404Ski: Really dude?? You just love to get into other peoples fights.Let them deal with it. To be honest some of the reasons why some people havestopped posting is because your are such an a$$hole.... You are like a woman waiting for a fight to start.

AAnewyork: I’m not going to deny it you are good in the systems you come upwith. I have read all 77 pages

We are all adults here. Stop acting like children. 

Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3193 Posts
                        Posted: March 14, 2011, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Please focus on the goal at LP ...Please stop with the negativeness and just get to the numbers

thanks

paradise,

We are on a mission here if you would like to join ............ welcome!  Play 404 it is going to pop soon! Nite Nite it is almost time to play Army.... hooah!

MINK

msbkny's avatar - 527216 3989976104265_80892509_n.jpg
                          brooklyn, ny
                          United States
                          Member #89790
                          April 15, 2010
                          2344 Posts
                          Posted: March 14, 2011, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

thanks

I agree, thats what a smart person once said...msbkny has left the building Sulk Off

429 499 598 509 588 306 369 103 422 089 Pet #s

Harlem
                            United States
                            Member #107061
                            March 1, 2011
                            836 Posts
                            Posted: March 14, 2011, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Let’s keep the drama in private.  There's a lot of people that only come to the forums to see numbers not nonsense stupidity from members.

Newgranny718: from the first moment you posted that list of numbers Ialready knew the website you were using. There are a percentage of people inthis forum that are subscribed to it (me included). I'm glad you were able towork that system for you in New York, but let’s try to keep things in closeddoors. If you need to clear things out with someone there’s always a pm to thatperson or Todd. We don't need to or care to know about.

Mink404Ski: Really dude?? You just love to get into other peoples fights.Let them deal with it. To be honest some of the reasons why some people havestopped posting is because your are such an a$$hole.... You are like a woman waiting for a fight to start.

AAnewyork: I’m not going to deny it you are good in the systems you come upwith. I have read all 77 pages

We are all adults here. Stop acting like children. 

Like I told you in PM.......... I respect your Comment ........... But you've got it all wrong regarding me....... and It's OK.  I NEVER ONCE SAID IT WAS MY SYSTEM SO WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I GET UPSET OVER SOMEONE USING IT.....OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T READ ANY OF MY POST AND THAT'S COOL.  CONTINUALLY TAKING UP FOR AA.......... NEITHER HE NOR YOU OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER SUPPLIES ME WITH THE 3 F's in my LIFE!

My momma always told me what you do in the DARK will Come to the LIGHT!........... IBD, if anyone is going to secretly slander me/talk about me and then smile all up in my face.  I didn't start this........  So much for COMMON SENSE!!! 

Either he can start telling the TRUTH regarding ME............. or we can Do this RIGHT HERE.  And an Apology from AANEWYORK would be NICE.

getthatmoney's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

Bahamas
                              Member #84693
                              January 2, 2010
                              365 Posts
                              Posted: March 14, 2011, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Kurt,

MINK

YOU ARE A TROUBLE MAKER!!!!! STOP THE NEGATIVITY

Page 75 of 181