Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 3/1 - 3/31/2011

Topic closed. 2711 replies. Last post 6 years ago by shannon320.

Page 76 of 181
PrintE-mailLink
newgranny718's avatar - prplspklbkgr
Harlem
United States
Member #107061
March 1, 2011
836 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2011, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

SSo please Get your Facts STRAIGHT before jumping on me.......... I didn't start this and I never NOT ONE TIME gave one inclination of my being upset over something that is NOT MINES!  GET A LIFE!!!!!1

Key Numbers and Pairs to Keep Handy

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3186 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2011, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

YOU ARE A TROUBLE MAKER!!!!! STOP THE NEGATIVITY

OMG!!! Another AA victim are you all lurking out there LOL I love it .... no I am not a trouble maker.  I am on a mission from God and unless Todd throws me off this list I will be here to make your day and when I do post STATS that is what they are STATS not cubes and I have gotten many compliments and kudos over the years here.  Play 404 it is going to pop soon!  LMAO!!!  Good nite all you AA victims!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

twedk's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
      Long Island , NY
      United States
      Member #70666
      February 8, 2009
      1104 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I don't think she is newgranny is upset.

aanewyork- I asked for the system, you sent it... thank you. I dont have that kind of time.

thank you both for sharing your numbers,

My picks for tomm: 4071,6781,126,231,521

twedk

United States
        Member #9763
        December 20, 2004
        2267 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:01 am - IP Logged

I don’t have time for drama. I don't want to hang around Mink and all the other drama Queens on the NY thread so I will NOT be posting there anymore. 

I am NOT perfect but at least I am focused on what really matters; mastering Pick 3.

Update: I just got off the phone with the CREATOR of JACK's Strip JACK Stripped Down 4 Power Forecast. He is the brain behind the software.

His name is Jackie Taylor.

This is the man behind some of the most popular software programs that you will find online. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/228813

He will be creating STATE specific programs for getting STRAIGHT hits.

I don't know if you know this but most software programs are generic; everything is watered down so that they will work for ALL STATES. That is why most programs are always hit or miss.

Jackie will create a program with formulas that is New York specific. This means that the numbers it generates will be hitting in NY in STRAIGHT form……A LOT.

After NY we will work on other states and I will help him promote these programs for Texas, California, NC, Florida, SC, and other states.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/227727/las

United States
          Member #9763
          December 20, 2004
          2267 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:03 am - IP Logged

MINK = POISON and NEGATIVITY

United States
            Member #70687
            February 8, 2009
            7916 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:17 am - IP Logged

OK, NY216... I know this is your Forum, But I need to address some things......... I'm going to CONTACT TODD also!

This is not my forum. I am just a member like you & everyone else. Smile

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
              NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #3100
              December 23, 2003
              334 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:22 am - IP Logged

I don’t have time for drama. I don't want to hang around Mink and all the other drama Queens on the NY thread so I will NOT be posting there anymore. 

I am NOT perfect but at least I am focused on what really matters; mastering Pick 3.

Update: I just got off the phone with the CREATOR of JACK's Strip JACK Stripped Down 4 Power Forecast. He is the brain behind the software.

This is the man behind some of the most popular software programs that you will find online. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/228813

I don't know if you know this but most software programs are generic; everything is watered down so that they will work for ALL STATES. That is why most programs are always hit or miss.

Jackie will create a program with formulas that is New York specific. This means that the numbers it generates will be hitting in NY in STRAIGHT form……A LOT.

After NY we will work on other states and I will help him promote these programs for Texas, California, NC, Florida, SC, and other states.

Hi Anthony,

I would like to Express My Deepest Appreciation to you  for Sharing all your Valuable Systems and Related Information for which you have Dedicated so much Hard Work & so many Hours, Days & Weeks and Continue to do so.

You are so very Generous and you have Contributed so much to so Many People, and Everyone should be so Very Grateful to You.

I will always Support & Defend you...

So Please Ignore ALL the Negativity and Focus on the Big Prize....JS....

"May The Numbers Be With Us All $$$$"....js1237....Sun Smiley

United States
                Member #9763
                December 20, 2004
                2267 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Hi Anthony,

I would like to Express My Deepest Appreciation to you  for Sharing all your Valuable Systems and Related Information for which you have Dedicated so much Hard Work & so many Hours, Days & Weeks and Continue to do so.

You are so very Generous and you have Contributed so much to so Many People, and Everyone should be so Very Grateful to You.

I will always Support & Defend you...

So Please Ignore ALL the Negativity and Focus on the Big Prize....JS....

Thank you JS.

Harlem
                  United States
                  Member #107061
                  March 1, 2011
                  836 Posts
                  Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:51 am - IP Logged

This is not my forum. I am just a member like you & everyone else. Smile

Sorry, NY216, I thought you were the creator of the room...Thank You!!!

Please accept my deepest heartfelt apologies to those that were offended, and those that are here for NUMBERS only.  It was never my intentions, to even get pulled into drama, as I've never been in anything like this before, regarding this site.   But when someone or something is bothering me, I address it at the moment.  I did think about handling it privately, but when someone sends out (as they claim) over 300 emails talking about me and lying on me, there was no need to keep any of it private.  It was made Public when they HIT the SEND button.

To only those that frequent this Post and Others.  From day one when I made my statement, I made it because if any of you know LP rules, you know that I can't send email addresses, nor can I send URL links.  That is a NO NO on New Names!  I changed my name because of getting ready to be a NEW GRANNY for the first time.  But really, all of that is irrelevant and shouldn't matter, what should matter is GETTING the numbers and the money in our pockets. 

I continually talk to old forum buddies I've met through the years via email and phone conversations and they KNOW who I am and what I'm about. I've never gotten into any trouble on LP during my past years and recent posts and I guess I miss a lot of folks that used to have this forum going with my naieveness, kinda like wishing for those old times where we would all come together and tear NYC Lottery up.

There should not have been a need to address anything in private, because this should NOT have come to pass in the first place.  And then for someone to come online and talk about "Not Wanting Drama" when they were the ones creating it.  Don't that just beat all?  SMH!

You will NOT and I mean NOT LIE on me with folks in this Forum, especially when I've done nothing but been cordial towards you from Day ONE.  I don't go around LP claiming other peoples stuff/systems as my own, just like many of you, I work with whats in front of me and take it from there.  I'm not seeking admiration, and I won't pretend something I'm NOT.  I'm NOT selling anything, and if you want to learn, heck that is what this forum is about..... You will learn a LOT, just as myself and others have done.  But I'm no NUMBERS GOD!  and neither is anyone else.  With that being said....I didn't start this, but it ends here....   

Again, my apologies "Lets win this money, by any means neccesary"...

NewGranny718

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

Harlem
                    United States
                    Member #107061
                    March 1, 2011
                    836 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2011, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Thank you JS.

Whatever!.......... Did you NOT send out 300 EMAILS........ asking those, in your own words of course, "If you have benefited from my systems......I suggest stating so on the New York Thread.".........

GO somewhere and SIT DOWN!!!! You've been a fake for the years I've been on board, you take everyone elses stuff and have continously claimed it as your own.  I wonder how Todd would feel knowing that you're peddling your wares to the People of this site.  Since my return, like I stated I've been nothing but cordial towards you, because I knew what you were all about.  In that last PM I said to you..... That system is Not mines, nor Yours, so don't go claming it as your own. 

Anyone with a piece of brain, should ask themselves, if you're WINNING like you claim, why are you still on LP?.....  You're also getting paid off of that BETTING Site that is FORBIDDEN to be talked about on LP, that's why you're so quick with giving your phone number out.  I didn't dare come in this room to talk about anyone, after I changed my name it was strictly for numbers, and you've chosen to pick on me while I was minding my business and helping folks win money.

Which I'm going to continue to do.....  But STOP it with the CRAP.......... Or you'll be getting another Cease and Desist  letter, this time from hillbilly953.  So, you need to Apologize to me, and stop acting as if you're the victim in all of this when clearly, you started it.  All of this has been sent to Todd, including the private messages, that proves, your emails were an OUT RIGHT LIE.  Just leave me alone, please. 

jayson's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
                      New York
                      United States
                      Member #46585
                      September 16, 2006
                      303 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2011, 1:23 am - IP Logged

You should stay and consider posting. The work you do is amazing i like your winning system if you decide not to post then i will join your email list. Lep

have a blessed dayWink

Harlem
                        United States
                        Member #107061
                        March 1, 2011
                        836 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2011, 1:25 am - IP Logged

OMG!!! Another AA victim are you all lurking out there LOL I love it .... no I am not a trouble maker.  I am on a mission from God and unless Todd throws me off this list I will be here to make your day and when I do post STATS that is what they are STATS not cubes and I have gotten many compliments and kudos over the years here.  Play 404 it is going to pop soon!  LMAO!!!  Good nite all you AA victims!

MINK

I Agree!  We're OLD enough to see cow manure a million miles away!Stooges

United States
                          Member #9763
                          December 20, 2004
                          2267 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2011, 1:38 am - IP Logged

You should stay and consider posting. The work you do is amazing i like your winning system if you decide not to post then i will join your email list. Lep

have a blessed dayWink

Maybe if Todd gets rid of the two drama queens on this thread. If not I will just post the NY numbers on my thread. 

Harlem
                            United States
                            Member #107061
                            March 1, 2011
                            836 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2011, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Maybe if Todd gets rid of the two drama queens on this thread. If not I will just post the NY numbers on my thread. 

AA REALLY DRAMA!!! Myself and Mink Are Drama Queens?.......... Now show me in those those messages, where I was upset with you regarding a SYSTEM?  again I ask DRAMA????  Why did you lie on me?... DRAMA..... Did I not agree with you on the site you sent in abbreaviation?...... DRAMA? Did I not tell you, I didn't want to list the URL because I would get banned? and that you should know better???  DRAMA!!!! Why did you pull that other person into it, MINK? Drama???? Did I not tell you don't go claiming that as your own???? Drama??? but you have the nerve to tell 300 people lies about me and I'm keeping DRAMA???? BOY BYE!!!!!...... Leave Please do, So we can get the REAL PROS back up in here like Lotteryqueen and Technics and the others that were SLAMMING Numbers down like it was their second breath. 

— Previous Private Message — 
                            Sent By: aanewyork 
                            Sent: March 13, 2011, 9:41 pm

Secret lottery group?

um...tell me more.

About me: My thread has been up for only 3 weeks and it already has almost 100,000 views and over 75 pages.

I coach people on pick 3 strategies......and have over 300 people on my email list.

The pairs are only ONE of several systems I teach.

The Reference Box and the Game Index are two of my most popular systems. 

Sent: March 13, 2011, 9:14 pm

Are you really paying attention to what I'm posting or are you seeing red?

You should see the post again, as I said in the forum post........ The System I use doesn't matter.  I've paid 50 bux for it and I'm a member of a secret lottery club that is by invitation ONLY!  Which is HOW I purchased the system.   That P34 has a LOT of systems and for the past few months I've meticously gone through each ONE of them to see what exactly works for NY.......... NONE of them did.  Not even the ones you said you've used.  I don't like dealing in PAIRS. 

I don' USE Pick 3's.  All I've asked is that those who USE a system Kindly share YOUR findings in the room so that WE all CAN come together to eliiminate some of the MANY numbers that the system wheels out.  I've been tweaking this system for a few weeks now........ Tweak YOUR system and others can Tweak what they have..... And this way, we can all work in concert to HIT NYC Lottery BIG!

Sent: March 13, 2011, 9:10 pm

What program did you use for the Pick 3 (Jacks Power wheel?) and did you use 497 and 988?

the 664 was in my pairs.

Maybe I can help you narrow down the list to play.

Give me a call and lets chat..........347 000 000.

Sent By: newgranny718 
                            Sent: March 13, 2011, 2:26 pm

Thank you Anthony......... I just happened upon this system, that is NOT mines at all, regarding if we've spoken on the phone before.....YES we have a few years back!

I post because I can't do this alone.......... Those are a LOT of numbers and only ONE will win...... If the people on the forum can collectively come together to eliminate some numbers we could PUT NYC Lottery in a PANIC!  Which is what I would like to do........  Hope to see a LOT of imput from you on board!

Sent: March 13, 2011, 3:28 pm

I have a monthly membership with them..........which system are you using?

The ZID and Holmes systems are pretty good.

Sent: March 13, 2011, 3:06 pm

Is that program from the p34 website?

Sent: March 13, 2011, 2:29 pm

my email is on my profile by the way. 

Sent: March 13, 2011, 2:21 pm

Great system..........

Have we spoken on the phone before?

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
                              nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #103452
                              January 2, 2011
                              4344 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2011, 1:58 am - IP Logged

Please focus on the goal at LP ...Please stop with the negativeness and just get to the numbers

thanks

please please please please  Stop

Page 76 of 181