Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 3/1 - 3/31/2011

Topic closed. 2711 replies. Last post 6 years ago by shannon320.

Page 77 of 181
PrintE-mailLink
mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
Fort Worth, TX
United States
Member #106060
February 11, 2011
188 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2011, 2:09 am - IP Logged

Are you kidding me? The good people are just putting on a show in the "LP Theater" showing us how enthusiastic they are. Lurking

Besides, we all need a break from pure number crunching some times. After 8 hours in Excel my eyes are blood shot!

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #62713
    July 6, 2008
    3715 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2011, 3:03 am - IP Logged

3/15 to 3/18

720 726 729 706 709
    769 206 209 269 069

722 700 766 799 200
    266 299 066 099 699

277 077 677 977 022
    622 922 600 900 966

Good Luck !!

Keep moving Forward.

loonasee2's avatar - Lottery-040.jpg
      Blue Sky Fly
      United States
      Member #95128
      August 4, 2010
      13145 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2011, 6:26 am - IP Logged

Today ....769,189,189,319

GOOD LUCK PLAYERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scared

CANDY21's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
        #10 Kingsman Court Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #76927
        July 9, 2009
        1588 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2011, 6:56 am - IP Logged

523 735 678 736 652 728 797 677 959- 9778 9798

Sugar is sweet, just like candy!

steve000's avatar - dragon1
          westtown new york
          United States
          Member #103423
          January 2, 2011
          2776 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2011, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Today

717 707 727 767 787 797 171 910

101 189 369 769 242 909 979 676

449 949 666 777 

playing more than normal again today. 

New York
            United States
            Member #103600
            January 4, 2011
            4129 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2011, 7:38 am - IP Logged

If my two cents mean anything. I am (relatively) new to LP; I found it by searching for the winning numbers after some huge MegaMillions jackpot and came across USAMega. I never played the numbers before, previously limiting my play to the jackpot games and trying to catch lightening in the bottle; frankly, I considered the daily numbers players rattling off number after number to the clerks in the places I play to be nuts- meanwhile I was dropping dollars on games with a 1 in 10 million to 1 in 175million chance of winning- truly nuts (but you've got to be in it to win it as the slogan goes). So, I am learning about the numbers and quite enjoy everyone's input. I don't post my numbers as I don't have a history of success yet; if I start to enjoy success, I will feel confident enough to share and have others reflect on my analysis. There have been some that have posted in the months since I first started following the NY discussion rooms that no longer post- that's unfortunate and their thoughts and insights are missed. I obviously have no knowledge of the back story to a lot of the back and forth that has popped up now and again, including last night, but it sure is counterproductive if it causes people to leave. Early on in my reading of these posts (probably over a year ago- December 2009 seems right)someone wrote in the NY Pick 3 post that the front pair 00 was the most overdue and the missing digit was 5. I was about to go out and make my picks and played 007 in addition to what I selected based upon the 00 pair recommendation as the 007 became a favorite of mine. <snip>ed if the 005 did not come in for that same midday draw (I didn't play it). This is what this forum can provide- the opportunity to take input from others and win some dollars. We all know that all human interaction will involve drama, egos, hurt feelings, etc. (in addition to the good stuff). I say let everyone post numbers, systems, thoughts, reflections, etc. and let everyone reading do so with an open mind so when the numbers are trying to break through and tell us something we are able to hear it and succeed. Thank you to everyone who invests so much time and energy and for sharing their efforts with the rest of us.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
              Dutchess County, New York
              United States
              Member #8067
              October 22, 2004
              3240 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2011, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Holy Sh*T, I've been busy past few days, what did I miss? Watching for a triple and 00x 310 311 312.. Not playing until 10 or 11 might add or remove a few?

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                boogiedown
                United States
                Member #95878
                August 19, 2010
                2887 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2011, 8:43 am - IP Logged

good morning lp.... i go to sleep and wake up to a nightmare....lol.....for the record.....any one who has been on lp for over 6 months knows the truth.... im going to put my 2cents in... i will be darned if ..... aa is a nice guy, he is pasionate about money. he doesnt care who he has to step on or over to get his money.  yes if aa see's a person helping others with good or close to winning numbers he will contact you to try and find out how you do it ...he will use the system claim it  and repackaged it and resell it as his own...thats a fact... he will try to discredit a person to further his pinky and the brain plan.... me i like his bingo system...and i like his slot machine system... anytime you have 12 boxes with 9 of 10 digits you will win... like school daze says .........WAKE UP !

only one digit not there.... but when he dont hit you wont hear a peep from him, if he gets a pair ,, his obnoxious attitude, rather pushy demeaner... will tell you he is the best and only thing in town.... i know of at least three people behind the scenes said he takes from the lp fam.. yes he will bad mouth you on his email list... i was a target of one of his campaigns.  its bad but thats the nature of the game..when u have greed on your mind.....lol... i love it... all those praising aa you need to check yourselfs and the system he is putting his stamp on...before it was savant... aa will call you and pick your brain, and take what ever he can from you.......so all those of you praising him and the 300 behind him should be weary of his tactics...... gods love to all and god love aa to.... just not his actions.  if you dont believe it check my past posts around sept. oct of last year..

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

boogiedown
                  United States
                  Member #95878
                  August 19, 2010
                  2887 Posts
                  Posted: March 15, 2011, 8:53 am - IP Logged

sorry for dragging this out but we need to even the playing field 300- 3 im number 3 here is a sample of a past post

oct 6 2010.

thats what you get for jumping the gun aanewyork   you are a piece of work..........you can tell everyone and pass on my words..but thats what you get for being fast to claim brag and boast... without getting the check downs i use.... fool.... we spoke on the phone not made love.......why would i give it all at once. ive been feeding it to you slowly for a month cause you were a hating it when i first joined the post......go back to being a savant follower... leave the number picking to people who think out the box not out there room...  ancient chinese secret aanewyork. check mate.......... dont forget to tell your followers that karma will make you pay ...your heart wasnt pure so.. the system you used was tampered.......god rules over everyone. ........key word you tried... but the result was failure..... now how you gonna get that credibility back.......sharlaton   you fake your a witch running for congress... your rick sanchez and as the big don would say your fired........ hahahahahahaha get those cheap tools out your tool box my friend......

another from that day...

oct 6 2010.

aanewyork sending out emails with  bogus numbers.....and in emails quoting me as crying aanewyork took my system....lol....people have been playing his numbers and getting mad.......karma

one more......

oct 3 2010

im sorry post for taking it off the numbers.......but this last thing to aanewyork when i first met you you dissed my system said it was speeding thins like that...i kept at it with you until now you got it  out there  with your own tweeks... or additions..i worked on that system for years and when i gave my system out i wrote in a post dont try and polish my thing and resell it to me.....bad business   check the posts................ and  i said if u use tweek or anything to it be fare share dont hide divide....... not give it back in doses..n charge....check the posts.....

oct 3 2010

in addition aanewyork those people you have been communicating behing the scenes with, gave you information based on an un written rule if we collaborate.... include the collaborators...... because the information you got from them was free.... and if that information leads to financial returns....(not your winnings) but the information that got you there should be shared...with those contributors,.,, and it is only about 3-5 people you would have to give the system to.... they still have to place the bet........3-5 people for advertising promotion, and dont forget....those few become people that promote you... one day your going to give it to a friend free. so give it to those that contributed....im not going to say another thing about it,,, but karma will come back..and those irs problems might  arise one day....greed is not the way......i spoke to you thinking that you was a good guy....

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

boogiedown
                    United States
                    Member #95878
                    August 19, 2010
                    2887 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2011, 8:55 am - IP Logged

lastly here are aa owns words....he will tell you with his own words....i love when the proof is in the past posts......lol.....\

Great system.

But I think its best to do about 8 years.

Ok, here is another freeby for everybody (pay attention headcrack): Sort the last 8 years for EVERY month of the year on Excel.

A separate spreadsheet for each month: Jan, Feb, March, etc.

When you are done (it will take some time), you will have a list of the most common numbers for EVERY month of the year.

This way you go into each month already knowing what numbers are more likely to hit.

This will become a very powerful reference sheet for STRAIGHT NUMBERS for EVERY month of the year. (This is what I taught Ladaily yesturday.)

Another freeby; Cross reference this list with Savant, Ladaily, Tecnics, Lotto Stats, Lotto News, etc and see what numbers repeat.

Only play those numbers that month.

by the way what happened to that system......lol

im sorry to all but the truth will set you free. and the deciever will hide under a rock....

now back to the numbers.....

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

smallislandgal's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Turks and Caicos Islands
                      Member #97824
                      September 24, 2010
                      1366 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2011, 9:10 am - IP Logged

I have no intentions to read all this sh---Can someone plzzzz post some nos#I dont have any system and NOT going to buy any-so plzz dont ask-I pay 10$ monthly for information which is helpful,very helpful and to hell with this MESS.

YOU GUYS C'MON THIS IS CHILDREN ACTIONS-PLZZZ-

ladykay17's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

Bahamas
                        Member #80797
                        October 4, 2009
                        498 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2011, 9:26 am - IP Logged

467 947 847 coming

YOU HAVE TO TAKE CHANCES.....You will either win or lose

gamble's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg
                          Long Island
                          Bahamas
                          Member #105383
                          January 30, 2011
                          652 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2011, 9:33 am - IP Logged

My picks 478 767 667 997 779 758 467 868 668 good luck everyone.

ladykay17's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

Bahamas
                            Member #80797
                            October 4, 2009
                            498 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2011, 9:38 am - IP Logged

My picks 478 767 667 997 779 758 467 868 668 good luck everyone.

467 coming $5 dollars straight

YOU HAVE TO TAKE CHANCES.....You will either win or lose

Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #62830
                              July 10, 2008
                              497 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2011, 9:41 am - IP Logged

From the time I met Anthony and using is systems with mines had increase my winnings especially with straight hit. Not sure what is going on here but I have benefit so much more meeting him here on LP....

Page 77 of 181