Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only

Topic closed. 248 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 2 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12740 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2011, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Add me to that club . I'm ready !!!!!!

jonesboro, ga
    United States
    Member #12384
    March 12, 2005
    142 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2011, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Harve$t Moon and Empress-N.

Thanks for something positive. 

Please count me in.

I agree!!!! count me in.

ace48

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
      Member #76986
      July 10, 2009
      8035 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2011, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone!

Here is a quick announcement or two.

We had great results in our lottery investments across the states on Thursday and Friday!  If you participated and gained, remember to laugh all the way to the bank!

Save and celebrate. Reinvest a portion of your gains. If you still have lottery investments developing, watch your time frames. OK?

We are scheduling our next billionaire's visit soon, and possibly as early as tomorrow. We will keep you informed.

Keep your portfolios current on all the billionaire members.  Keep all the numbers and data organized. Refer to these files daily.  Study the pictures of the billionaires. Get to know them and feel their vibes.  This is important!

Wealth numbers are connected at birth to the billionaires (and to you as well). These energies are powerful.  Study the pictures of the billionaires and imagine yourself talking to one of them over a beverage of your choice. (You pay for the beverages ...haha)

Imagine that you are getting money advice and lottery investment insider's news from him or her.

Remember to thank them for their time with you and for the advice that they gave to you!  It is very important to thank them.  Thank them, OK?  

Remember how you felt, when someone thanked you and appreciated what you did for them?  Well, these billionaires are no different than you or I. They love to be appreciated and will give you much more than you ask for as a result of your sincere appreciation.  Yep, it's true.

You really dig down deep and give more of yourself, when people appreciate you sincerely, right?  Sure you do!!  Sincerity is the key.  Fakes are very transparent at the core feeling levels. So be sincere, OK?

Oh yes, ask when you can schedule another visit with them. Check them out. Could this person be the mentor that you are looking to have as your lottery investment adviser? Maybe yes? Or a definite no?  The goal is to find that special billionaire that you resonate with and have him or her as your friend and personal money adviser. 

Okay, I'm out of here for now and will return, when the next billionaire has arrived at the Club. 

I'm not sure if Empress-N has any announcements for you at this time.  She will touch base with you, if she does. 

Keep your focus on what is important.  Good Luck with your lottery plays!

Talk to you later....

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
        If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
        United States
        Member #73903
        April 28, 2009
        1433 Posts
        Posted: March 12, 2011, 4:46 am - IP Logged

Hello Everyone!

Wonderful progress are unfolding with HMBC. We have embarked on a progressive journey towards our goals, HMBC's expectations are on the right track, we are moving forward to reach our mark and hope your intentions and desires are within the goals of HMBC.

Through this principle HMBC will determine whether your participation will allow progress and accumulative or will it be limited to failure. It should be understood that the Billionaires are sending off a Powerful Force and we hope you will open your inner being to receive all of the vibrations and utilize the Powerful Energies that are flowing from them towards your lottery plays.

Spending time with your chosen Billionaire will be of much benefit to you, talk to them and study them and you will soon recognize whether you will be able to convey successfully the image you had originally stored for your success.

A goal with a “difference” really makes a difference!

The Benefits of HMBC:

Using HMBC guide will assist you with the development of your investments to allow numerous successful conditions that will lead you towards progressive results.

A strong portfolio can be likened to fertile soil in your garden plot. Every effort that goes into planting a garden in fertile soil pays off with an abundant harvest. This is the benefit of a balanced investment towards your lottery plays! It creates the fertile soil so that your efforts result in success!

HMBC is offering you the opportunities to unleash the hidden powers that resides within each of you to reach the level of total satisfaction with your lottery goals so "Let Gratitude be your Attitude as we embark on this successful journey towards enormous wealth".

Best of Luck with your lottery plays!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
        Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

United States
          Member #76986
          July 10, 2009
          8035 Posts
          Posted: March 12, 2011, 11:56 am - IP Logged
          William Henry "Bill" Gates III, (born October 28, 1955) is an American business magnate, philanthropist, author, and is chairman of Microsoft the software company he founded with Paul Allen. He is consistently ranked among the world's wealthiest people and was the wealthiest overall from 1995 to 2009, excluding 2008, when he was ranked third. During his career at Microsoft, Gates held the positions of CEO and chief software architect, and remains the largest individual shareholder with more than 8 percent of the common stock. He has also authored or co-authored several books.

Gates is one of the best-known entrepreneurs of the personal computer revolution. Although he is admired by many, a number of industry insiders criticize his business tactics, which they consider anti-competitive, an opinion which has in some cases been upheld by the courts. In the later stages of his career, Gates has pursued a number of philanthropic endeavors, donating large amounts of money to various charitable organizations and scientific research programs through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, established in 2000.

Bill Gates stepped down as chief executive officer of Microsoft in January 2000. He remained as chairman and created the position of chief software architect. In June 2006, Gates announced that he would be transitioning from full-time work at Microsoft to part-time work and full-time work at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. He gradually transferred his duties to Ray Ozzie, chief software architect and Craig Mundie, chief research and strategy officer. Gates' last full-time day at Microsoft was June 27, 2008. He remains at Microsoft as non-executive chairman. 

Bill Gates 
          $56 Billion

Organization: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
          Source: Microsoft, self-made
          Residence: Medina, WA
          Country of citizenship: United States
          Education: Dropout, Harvard University
          Marital Status: Married
          Children: 3 

An interesting observation: take a look at his birthdate - October 28, 1955

10-28-1955 (10-10-1010)

This looks like basic computer language. He was destined at birth to be the KING of Computer Applications and sit at the apex of that wealth mountain!

Also a point of note: Bill Gates gave away approximately $30 Billion dollars of his wealth.

Had he not given away a substantial portion of his wealth, he would have surpassed Carlos Slim Helu in wealth accumulation. Had he not given away his money,  Bill Gates would have been the wealthiest person in the world.

Bill Gates  (Wealth Numbers)

From Empress-N:

Pick 3

167-712-251-855-559-597-347-593-933-339-391-123-914-774

134-923-339-178

Pick 4

5121-3311-5597-9477-4433-9933-3391-7125-1934-8412-5813

7774-8559-1177-2933

Pick 5

19339-19314-59339-33914-77747-87711-77418

Jackpot # & Pairs

03-04-07-08-10-12-13-16-17-19-20-25-28-34-55-58

~~~ 

From Harve$t Moon:

Pick 3

993, 173, 789, 102, 028, 281, 819, 195, 955, 203, 033, 212

Pick 4

1529,  2033,  1028,  2819,  8195,  1955,  1010

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
            PA
            United States
            Member #69849
            January 18, 2009
            14865 Posts
            Posted: March 12, 2011, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!! this is great...count me in.....Yes Nod

United States
              Member #73903
              April 28, 2009
              1433 Posts
              Posted: March 13, 2011, 2:47 pm - IP Logged
              To our HMBC Members and Guests!

I would like to welcome all of the new members and guest to HMBC.

Harve$t Moon and I will be posting all of the unique vibration numbers for all of the billionaires that you will need for your lottery plays.

Please do not post your own numbers here for others to see or play.

You are all invited to post the details of your wins and indicate which billionaire you selected your winning numbers from.

Please refrain for using the PM to request numbers relating to this topic from either Myself or Harve$t Moon as we have already provided all of the billionaires unique vibration numbers for you in this Club House.

Harve$t Moon and I are working deligently in the background to bring you much success and from time to time there will be various surprise reward distributed.

Thank you all in advance.

Best of Luck with your lottery plays.

$1 Billion

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
              Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

United States
                Member #76986
                July 10, 2009
                8035 Posts
                Posted: March 13, 2011, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone...

We are still developing this Club and will post info along the way. Active participation is playing the unique numbers from the billionaires' dossiers and portfolios and posting your investments' winning details including the winning billionaire's name. Confirm your numbers to play (participate) based on your own workout comparisons and your other sources of advice. Wager / play / invest responsibly within your budget and your goals.

The unique numbers posted are directly connected to these mega money makers. Study these people. If you like their vibe, then play their unique numbers. After you have studied several of the mega money makers, choose one of them to be your billionaire mentor. Play their numbers permanently. Use the principles in the first post to assist you with basic money management awareness. Keep records and pay your taxes due.

Unlike previous topics that we have done, we will not post the daily states lottery results.  It is your responsibility to keep up with the results for your investment plays.  We will check them daily to see the gains across the states.  To post the results daily is not a good use of our time, especially since the results are public record and available to everyone. Thanks for understanding this point.  For us, it is more important to work up the winning numbers that are naturally connected to the mega money makers and bring them to you, our club members!  This is where our time is spent.

Good Luck with your lottery plays!

United States
                  Member #73903
                  April 28, 2009
                  1433 Posts
                  Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Looking Good, from this side Harve$t Moon!!!

HMBC is making headways, we are off on a very productive start and it will only get better from here.

Absolutely Brilliant so far!!!.

$1 Billion

United States
                    Member #73903
                    April 28, 2009
                    1433 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

I just stopped through to touch base and wish everyone much Luck.

We are all in this journey together and together we will laugh all the way to the bank

Best of Luck to everyone with your Lottery plays!!!!.

$1 Billion

Kia69's avatar - Jailin
                      Brooklyn, New York
                      United States
                      Member #106172
                      February 13, 2011
                      103 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:42 am - IP Logged
                      Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only
                      Est. 3-10-2011
                      Board of Directors: Harve$t Moon and Empress-N

An exclusive club for sophisticated money makers.
                      Our members are billionaires and millionaires.
                      We will introduce ourselves to you as our
                      time schedules permits.

HMBC Motto:
                      "Money is a servant to the Master. 
                      It does not judge"

HMBC Rules:
                      You must make money.
                      You must manage money.
                      Value safety and security measures.
                      You are required to be charitable!
                      You must laugh all the way to bank.

Read the fine print:
                      Manage lottery budget.
                      Set a time frame to play investments
                      (generally 3 to 14 days per investment).
                      Cut loses  ----  Celebrate wins.
                      We believe in insurance for our investments
                      (box all plays, even while playing exact).
                      Consult advisers (gut feelings, workouts,
                      state past result histories, other members' 
                      workouts, systems, etc.).
                      Save off the top of gross investment returns.
                      Reinvest a percentage of wins back into the business.

* Your active participation in this club will be recognized 
                      by a Higher Authority and be rewarded accordingly.

The purpose of this topic is to provide the
                      same energy and numbers vibrations that
                      are owned by the billionaire members 
                      in this elite and prestigious club. 

The numbers are permanent with no expiration dates.
                      Good for all states and for all games.
                      Remember to play the mirrors.
                      WIN BIG ~ Make us PROUD!
                      Good Luck with your lottery plays!

Count me in.

oncap's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

Canada
                        Member #106563
                        February 21, 2011
                        25 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

I'm ready to be a billionaire too!

New York
                          United States
                          Member #38056
                          April 23, 2006
                          4 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2011, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I'd like join!!!!

fee319's avatar - kingparrot
                            New York
                            United States
                            Member #87364
                            February 23, 2010
                            84 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2011, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I would like to be a member!

When I wake up in the Morning and I lay my head to rest. Every Day of my life I am BLESSED!Sun Smiley

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #99032
                              October 18, 2010
                              1439 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2011, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I think 559 is coming to Jersey, although I didn't play it for tonight.  Soon, though.

Page 2 of 17