Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Special Prayer for Dad

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 6 years ago by DEE88.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Santa Ana
United States
Member #71159
February 20, 2009
651 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2011, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP Family!!

It has been awhile since I've posted but I need everyone to pray for my dad, James W. Smith, who is currently going through dialysis and cancer.  We just found out in March when he broke his leg and he is an avid lottery player of the CA Daily 3/Fantasy 5/SL/Daily 4 and several of the new scratcher tickets. When he was in hospital, he had me play his numbers however one day I missed playing and guess what happen--His numbers-Fantasy 5 hit to win $245.00 Unhappy Obviously, he was upset and so was I,  but we need the universe to make up for the loss...a nice BIG WIN will certainly help him feel better and me too!!Dance

THANKS TO EVERYONE AND GOD BLESS YOU ALLSmile

Dollar419

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22968 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2011, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Sending prayers for your dad and wishes for good luck too from PA. Doing something one enjoys is a

spirit lifter and I hope a big win is on the way soon for both of you.

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      phila pa
      United States
      Member #25770
      November 11, 2005
      4633 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2011, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Tell your Dad keep on scratching that's what our famous ground hog here in Pa motto is and we will certainly pray for him to get better and get that big win to help on his way to recovery you take care of yourself also and stay strong and with God's help all will be ok I take care of my Mom who will be 97 in Sept good luck

jojo

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2011, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I will pray for your father.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
          Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #82391
          November 12, 2009
          6290 Posts
          Posted: May 5, 2011, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Dollar419.....I will definitely keep you & your father Mr. James Smith in prayer.

Heavenly Father, Your Word has become a part of me. It is flowing in my bloodstream. It flows to every cell of my body, restoring and transforming my body. Your Word has become flesh; for you sent Your Word and healed me. (James 1:21; Ps. 107:20; Prov. 13:3)

Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me.(Ps. 107:20)

God bless you & your family......

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40590 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2011, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Dollar419, your Dad and you and your family are in my prayers.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

tiparker119's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
              TyKi
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #80456
              September 27, 2009
              92 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2011, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Hello LP Family!!

It has been awhile since I've posted but I need everyone to pray for my dad, James W. Smith, who is currently going through dialysis and cancer.  We just found out in March when he broke his leg and he is an avid lottery player of the CA Daily 3/Fantasy 5/SL/Daily 4 and several of the new scratcher tickets. When he was in hospital, he had me play his numbers however one day I missed playing and guess what happen--His numbers-Fantasy 5 hit to win $245.00 Unhappy Obviously, he was upset and so was I,  but we need the universe to make up for the loss...a nice BIG WIN will certainly help him feel better and me too!!Dance

Dollar419

Dollar419....will pray that your father, James W. Smith will have a speedy recovery...Please note that my mother was on dialysis for 23 years and it was because of her faith and strong will.  GOD does answer prayers...!!!  May GOD bless..

"Those  Who  Bring  SunShine  To  The Lives  Of  Others.....Cannot  Keep  It  From  Themselves"

Canada
                Member #68663
                December 27, 2008
                260 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2011, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Dollar419, are you asking us to pray your father recovers from his illness or win the lottery? It sounds like the latter.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2011, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Dollar419, are you asking us to pray your father recovers from his illness or win the lottery? It sounds like the latter.

You never pass up an opportunity to take a shot at someone's faith or religion, do you?

You're not going to pray anyway because you don't believe in anything so why not leave the person alone?

Dollar419's father has cancer and is on dialysis. Does that hold no sway in your compassion or need to attack anybody with an inkling of a belief in God?

Are you that insecure in your atheistic nonsense?

--Edmund Burke

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                    If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
                    United States
                    Member #73903
                    April 28, 2009
                    1433 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2011, 10:58 am - IP Logged

My Prayers goes out to your Dad and Family.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                    Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

Canada
                      Member #68663
                      December 27, 2008
                      260 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2011, 11:05 am - IP Logged

You never pass up an opportunity to take a shot at someone's faith or religion, do you?

You're not going to pray anyway because you don't believe in anything so why not leave the person alone?

Dollar419's father has cancer and is on dialysis. Does that hold no sway in your compassion or need to attack anybody with an inkling of a belief in God?

Are you that insecure in your atheistic nonsense?

I am a believer and I pray every day. I take my prayers very seriously and it is very important where my prayers are directed. Praying is not a power I take lightly and so I need to know the target of my prayers. And so, I await the response from Dollar before starting today's prayers.

By the way rdgrnr, your response is rather harsh. Have you been drinking this morning?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55889
                        October 23, 2007
                        5615 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2011, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Hello LP Family!!

Dollar419

Your dad is in my thoughts and prayers.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2011, 11:14 am - IP Logged

I am a believer and I pray every day. I take my prayers very seriously and it is very important where my prayers are directed. Praying is not a power I take lightly and so I need to know the target of my prayers. And so, I await the response from Dollar before starting today's prayers.

By the way rdgrnr, your response is rather harsh. Have you been drinking this morning?

Yeah, I drink every morning.

Glad to hear of the radical departure from your former ridiculous belief system though and proud to be the impetus and inspiration for your conversion.

Have a nice day.

--Edmund Burke

Canada
                            Member #68663
                            December 27, 2008
                            260 Posts
                            Posted: May 6, 2011, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Yeah, I drink every morning.

Glad to hear of the radical departure from your former ridiculous belief system though and proud to be the impetus and inspiration for your conversion.

Have a nice day.

Wow, nice ego!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: May 6, 2011, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Wow, nice ego!

Yes, and still the wow factor doesn't quite rise to the level of your capitulation in the face of adversity. 

With me, it's what you see is what you get.

Also known as core values.

Unchanging.

--Edmund Burke