Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Special Prayer for Dad

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 6 years ago by DEE88.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #68663
December 27, 2008
260 Posts
Posted: May 7, 2011, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Talk about a conversion, wow, you're practically a man of the cloth now since you two ganged up on Elizabeth03 for mentioning prayer.

Whatsamatter, nobody will buy into your lottery pool scam?

Pushing women around make you feel better?

Just as I thought. No evidence to back up your claim. Just more insults. Maybe you should lay off the sauce for a while.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2011, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Just as I thought. No evidence to back up your claim. Just more insults. Maybe you should lay off the sauce for a while.

Don't you have anything to do?

I mean like, couldn't you go to the Hockey Puck Museum or go chase a moose or something?

Stop annoying people.

Seriously, dude.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Canada
      Member #68663
      December 27, 2008
      260 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2011, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Dollar419, I am sorry rdgrnr has hijacked your thread. I will no longer respond since it only encourages more childish behavior.

I hope your father has a speedy recovery.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2011, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Dollar419, I am sorry rdgrnr has hijacked your thread. I will no longer respond since it only encourages more childish behavior.

I hope your father has a speedy recovery.

"I will no longer respond..."

Thank God for that!

--Edmund Burke

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22848 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2011, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Think again. You put Dollar down because you chose to ask what exactly the prayer was for...money or

Dollar's father and then pretty much assumed your own answer by writing: It sounds like the latter. Roll Eyes

Since when are people who asking for something - that you can give for free if you choose to - required to

rethink their request and feel apologetic? That's what your post resulted in. Dollar simply told a story..the

story was about missing a lottery win...it has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with their fathers health and the

original prayer request. Then you decide to make nice and say something to the effect of what amounts to:

Mario can take prayer requests, limit one subject per person. WTF! LMAO!

You sound like one of those that take prayer ridiculously serious....serious enough to want to make sure

it's worth your time. Prayer is what it is...What would have been the harm in saying a big one for the

health and a little one for the wealth? BUT nowhere in the OP's post did they ask you or anyone else to

pray for MONEY. So it was all right there. No sarcastic clarification needed.

HippyChillin' in PA Hippy

Canada
            Member #68663
            December 27, 2008
            260 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2011, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

dr65, you pray your way and I pray my way. You do not sound like you are chillin'.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

dr65, you pray your way and I pray my way. You do not sound like you are chillin'.

"I will no longer respond..."

Wow, you only kept your word for a little over 3 hours.

Nobody's gonna wanna send money out of the country to you for your lottery scam for sure now. Too risky.

BTW, I don't think you fully grasp how incredibly annoying you are.

Now go clean up the caribou crap in the front yard or there's no jumping on the trampoline all day tomorrow for you little man.

Go on now, you heard me.

--Edmund Burke

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                PA
                United States
                Member #69849
                January 18, 2009
                14833 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2011, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

My prayers are with your father Dollar419....

As for Mario...I have only one thing to say ....SHAME...SHAME...SHAME...on you...to come on here and to even think to ask a question like that....is pretty sick....you couldn't have just responded with your reply and not get into questioning it....what is this world coming too...that there is something wrong if someone asks for prayers from above to help their father get better and to have a little win in something he likes to do....one thing you are forgetting Mario...is we can't take with us what we have here on earth...so why not ask for something that just might make the time that we have left here on earth happy...before we leave this world...