Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Special Prayer for Dad

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 6 years ago by DEE88.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Santa Ana
United States
Member #71159
February 20, 2009
651 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Dollar419, are you asking us to pray your father recovers from his illness or win the lottery? It sounds like the latter.

Yes, I am praying for both however, his health is more important to me right now!!  Thanks for being concerned.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22942 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2011, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Dollar419, are you asking us to pray your father recovers from his illness or win the lottery? It sounds like the latter.

Dollar419, this insensitive boob didn't need a response and I would have told you that had I seen his post

before you answered him.

Mario if you don't have anything worthwhile to add, keep it to yourself. Why put Dollar on the defensive?

You don't like a thread, stay off of it. Dollar knows his father better than you ever will so what is it your

business if he's asking for prayers for a lottery win, good health, speedy recovery or a brand new pair of

shoes?

Get the point? Stuff it - mind your own business because people who reach out for the comfort and prayers

of others REGARDLESS of what they ask for are not asking for arguments...they are asking for sensitivity.

You have none. Go post where you can do some good...maybe in the mathmatical forum since you sound

pretty good at weights, measures and deductions.

Canada
      Member #68663
      December 27, 2008
      260 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2011, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Dollar419, this insensitive boob didn't need a response and I would have told you that had I seen his post

before you answered him.

Mario if you don't have anything worthwhile to add, keep it to yourself. Why put Dollar on the defensive?

You don't like a thread, stay off of it. Dollar knows his father better than you ever will so what is it your

business if he's asking for prayers for a lottery win, good health, speedy recovery or a brand new pair of

shoes?

Get the point? Stuff it - mind your own business because people who reach out for the comfort and prayers

of others REGARDLESS of what they ask for are not asking for arguments...they are asking for sensitivity.

You have none. Go post where you can do some good...maybe in the mathmatical forum since you sound

I was not looking for an argument but simply clarification. Dollar has provided that. Thanks Dollar. Now I know what to pray for.

dr65, you need to chill out.

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2011, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I was not looking for an argument but simply clarification. Dollar has provided that. Thanks Dollar. Now I know what to pray for.

dr65, you need to chill out.

You know better to argue with Ridge on religion. Afterall, he thinks Atheism is nonsensical as he stated because he has a monopoly on truth.

I don't want to to start a pissing match, so I won't say anymore on this matter and leave it at that.

@Dollar, I hope your dad recovers as soon as possible. My dad just got out of the hospital a month ago with his second mini stroke in 5 years, and is doing better now. Stay strong....

Santa Ana
          United States
          Member #71159
          February 20, 2009
          651 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2011, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Your dad is in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much rcbuckeye.

Santa Ana
            United States
            Member #71159
            February 20, 2009
            651 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2011, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

You know better to argue with Ridge on religion. Afterall, he thinks Atheism is nonsensical as he stated because he has a monopoly on truth.

I don't want to to start a pissing match, so I won't say anymore on this matter and leave it at that.

@Dollar, I hope your dad recovers as soon as possible. My dad just got out of the hospital a month ago with his second mini stroke in 5 years, and is doing better now. Stay strong....

Thank you joker17; I really appreciate it.

Santa Ana
              United States
              Member #71159
              February 20, 2009
              651 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2011, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

before you answered him.

shoes?

Thank you for looking out for me during this difficult time.  I guess asking for special prayers can start a debate!!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5122 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2011, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I will pray for your father.

THANK U rdgrnr>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!

u appear 2 B >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH>>!

kick butt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>prayer>>>>>>>>warrior>>>>>>>>>>BananaHyperPartyWhite BounceBanana

IF 2 PEOPLE AGREE>>IT>>SHALL>>BE>>DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
                  Member #48867
                  January 11, 2007
                  4180 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2011, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP Family!!

It has been awhile since I've posted but I need everyone to pray for my dad, James W. Smith, who is currently going through dialysis and cancer.  We just found out in March when he broke his leg and he is an avid lottery player of the CA Daily 3/Fantasy 5/SL/Daily 4 and several of the new scratcher tickets. When he was in hospital, he had me play his numbers however one day I missed playing and guess what happen--His numbers-Fantasy 5 hit to win $245.00 Unhappy Obviously, he was upset and so was I,  but we need the universe to make up for the loss...a nice BIG WIN will certainly help him feel better and me too!!Dance

THANKS TO EVERYONE AND GOD BLESS YOU ALLSmile

Dollar419

Praying for your father to get better.

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #79502
                    September 2, 2009
                    6395 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2011, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Praying for your dear father this day.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                      Beautiful Florida
                      United States
                      Member #5709
                      July 18, 2004
                      20119 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2011, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

I'll say a prayer for your Father, but I'll let luck handle the Lottery part...

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5122 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2011, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

I'll say a prayer for your Father, but I'll let luck handle the Lottery part...

thank U >>>>>>>>>>>>>madgod10.............11.............12............."GOD">>give>>GOD >>A>CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack-in-the-Box

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2011, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

I never claimed to have a monopoly on truth.

I just don't like males from other countries harrassing American women about their faith or religious beliefs.

No one is free to mention faith or prayer or God or the Saints in passing without one of you two coming in to question or ridicule them about it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Canada
                            Member #68663
                            December 27, 2008
                            260 Posts
                            Posted: May 7, 2011, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

I never claimed to have a monopoly on truth.

I just don't like males from other countries harrassing American women about their faith or religious beliefs.

No one is free to mention faith or prayer or God or the Saints in passing without one of you two coming in to question or ridicule them about it.

rdgrnr, show me one post where I harassed or ridiculed Dollar.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: May 7, 2011, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr, show me one post where I harassed or ridiculed Dollar.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Talk about a conversion, wow, you're practically a man of the cloth now since you two ganged up on Elizabeth03 for mentioning prayer.

Whatsamatter, nobody will buy into your lottery pool scam?

Pushing women around make you feel better?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke