Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thistle Down has simulcast

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34112 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2011, 5:17 am - IP Logged

Yes, you are correct if they know about Horse-Racing some people like it and some don't.

I was just saying that I could but I don't.  Here is a good Trifecta number to Play 723 any Track.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34112 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2011, 5:20 am - IP Logged

"I can Bet online at many tracks I just prefer not to I like to watch live Races and the Simulcast Racing."

There is no reason for me to do a search because I already have an account with Twinspires. When you said "I can Bet online", I guess it didn't mean you actually have an account but could bet online if you had one. I should have know better than to ask which service you used because anyone with an account already knows they can watch the races live and it is simulcast racing.

Forgot to check the Box.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34112 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2011, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Yes, you are correct if they know about Horse-Racing some people like it and some don't.

I was just saying that I could but I don't.  Here is a good Trifecta number to Play 723 any Track.

I hope the 723 been hitting at the Tracks, because it has been out in the lottery so many times all over the States.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34112 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2011, 1:08 am - IP Logged

I hope the 723 been hitting at the Tracks, because it has been out in the lottery so many times all over the States.

It is still showing N.Y had it Aug. 10th. 327

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34112 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2011, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

I noticed somthing else about Playing the Horses you get them same numbers that come out it the lottery lots of times.  I even have a little system I take away or add a number to play my Races. I think I will start during them mirrors when playing. 1 could be a 7 in my book 2 could be a 5, 6 could be a 9 Sometimes I take a few number and add them together. like 1+2 could be 3   3+6 could be 9 I did that once and pick out a Race for 29,000, A Trifecta Only I played it str8 for $1.00 at Tampa Bay 10,8,6 but it came 10,6,8 what was I thinking I told that story before but it is true. And it does works I just didn't box it or Play the 10,6,8 this was about 10 yrs.  ago.  Right at Thistledown Racetrack I don't go there much but sometimes I will.

Delaware
            United States
            Member #93503
            July 1, 2010
            453 Posts
            Posted: September 9, 2011, 1:38 am - IP Logged

I tend to use both, although I of course use DRF when betting simulcasting. My mom seems to do well with combinations, her favorite seems to be 1,3,4,7. My favorite races to play are the baby races (2 year olds) since, no one knows truely how good the horses are and you can seem to get a good long shot if you can find the right one.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34112 Posts
              Posted: September 9, 2011, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks I must some them horse numbers 1,3,4,7 because sometimes a person can give you a good tip with what to play. Them Horses that has never run a race they call them Maiden Races. Some times this is waht I do I go to the window where they are betting big on the Horses I don't bet big but I play behind them , they must know something to bet that kind of money. My favorite is the 1,2  1,2,3 Once I play the 1,2 and Box it, both them horses were long shot that was my lucky day.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7297 Posts
                Posted: September 9, 2011, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks I must some them horse numbers 1,3,4,7 because sometimes a person can give you a good tip with what to play. Them Horses that has never run a race they call them Maiden Races. Some times this is waht I do I go to the window where they are betting big on the Horses I don't bet big but I play behind them , they must know something to bet that kind of money. My favorite is the 1,2  1,2,3 Once I play the 1,2 and Box it, both them horses were long shot that was my lucky day.

"Them Horses that has never run a race they call them Maiden Races."

Maidens are horses or dogs (or quick piggies) that never WON a race. I've seen Maiden horses 0 for 19 starts.

"Some times this is waht I do I go to the window where they are betting big on the Horses I don't bet big but I play behind them , they must know something to bet that kind of money."

Get yourself a big fancy hat, go to Churchill Downs on Derby Day, order a mint julep, and watch people bet big on every horse in the race. You'll probably get the same results by playing after the big better with the best hat.

"My favorite is the 1,2  1,2,3 Once I play the 1,2 and Box it, both them horses were long shot that was my lucky day."

Big bets on horses create favorites in the odds pool and if you play behind big betters, you won't be playing long shots. I'm assuming you mean 1,2,3 are your favorite numbers to play and caught a nice perfecta box after all the big betters tapped out?

Delaware
                  United States
                  Member #93503
                  July 1, 2010
                  453 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2011, 1:32 am - IP Logged

Yeah, a maiden race could be for any age. The two year old stake races are always fun especially at Saratoga (sadly the meets over now) oh and of course Del Mar (meet's also over.) I don't know if you play Quarter Horses or Standardbred horses but The Meadowlands when they run is always fun and the pick 4's at Los Alimitos are pretty dandy, I hit one tonight for $580.20 just under the thresh line for a signer :).

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7297 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2011, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Yeah, a maiden race could be for any age. The two year old stake races are always fun especially at Saratoga (sadly the meets over now) oh and of course Del Mar (meet's also over.) I don't know if you play Quarter Horses or Standardbred horses but The Meadowlands when they run is always fun and the pick 4's at Los Alimitos are pretty dandy, I hit one tonight for $580.20 just under the thresh line for a signer :).

Ohio has the Ohio Sires Stakes series and it's not uncommon to see a mixure of first time starters with starters and winners of 2 or 3 races at county fairs or have started or won a Maiden race in the 2 and 3 year old races. It's difficult for handicapping because the times at county fair tracks are considerably slower. One of the legs of the harness racing triple crown (The Little Brown Jug) is ran at a county fair.

Quarter Horses are fun to watch and bet. Don't blink while your watching or you'll miss the race.

Delaware
                      United States
                      Member #93503
                      July 1, 2010
                      453 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2011, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Ohio has the Ohio Sires Stakes series and it's not uncommon to see a mixure of first time starters with starters and winners of 2 or 3 races at county fairs or have started or won a Maiden race in the 2 and 3 year old races. It's difficult for handicapping because the times at county fair tracks are considerably slower. One of the legs of the harness racing triple crown (The Little Brown Jug) is ran at a county fair.

Quarter Horses are fun to watch and bet. Don't blink while your watching or you'll miss the race.

I love the little brown jug. September 22nd, I can't wait! My pick is Roll with Joe this year, but I don't think we'll get a favorable price.

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7297 Posts
                        Posted: September 12, 2011, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

I love the little brown jug. September 22nd, I can't wait! My pick is Roll with Joe this year, but I don't think we'll get a favorable price.

Just noticed you're from Delaware and the Jug is at the Delaware County, Ohio Fair. I think I'll put a couple of bucks on Roll with Joe too!

Delaware
                          United States
                          Member #93503
                          July 1, 2010
                          453 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2011, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Just noticed you're from Delaware and the Jug is at the Delaware County, Ohio Fair. I think I'll put a couple of bucks on Roll with Joe too!

Right on, Roll with Joe won the meadowlands pace this year so most likely will be the favorite for the jug. I picked him to win the North America cup but, he ran second unfortunally. Oh, and this weekend at Balmoral Park near Chicago has some big races you might want to check out.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34112 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2011, 10:33 am - IP Logged

"Them Horses that has never run a race they call them Maiden Races."

Maidens are horses or dogs (or quick piggies) that never WON a race. I've seen Maiden horses 0 for 19 starts.

"Some times this is waht I do I go to the window where they are betting big on the Horses I don't bet big but I play behind them , they must know something to bet that kind of money."

Get yourself a big fancy hat, go to Churchill Downs on Derby Day, order a mint julep, and watch people bet big on every horse in the race. You'll probably get the same results by playing after the big better with the best hat.

"My favorite is the 1,2  1,2,3 Once I play the 1,2 and Box it, both them horses were long shot that was my lucky day."

Big bets on horses create favorites in the odds pool and if you play behind big betters, you won't be playing long shots. I'm assuming you mean 1,2,3 are your favorite numbers to play and caught a nice perfecta box after all the big betters tapped out?

Nope the 1,2,3 was one I just betted because I always use them horse numbers, the day it did,It was a long shot all of them. Actually it was a 1/2 it paid like $800 or more I had it box for $1.00 so I only got half. imagine what the Trifecta paid alot. because they were all long shots.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34112 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2011, 10:38 am - IP Logged

I don't really like to Play Goldengate or Los Alamitos they don't pay a lot of money, every now and then they do. Well congrats on your winnings I am surprised they paid that much, but I guess you picked 4 horses.