Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thistle Down has simulcast

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34126 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2011, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Yeah, a maiden race could be for any age. The two year old stake races are always fun especially at Saratoga (sadly the meets over now) oh and of course Del Mar (meet's also over.) I don't know if you play Quarter Horses or Standardbred horses but The Meadowlands when they run is always fun and the pick 4's at Los Alimitos are pretty dandy, I hit one tonight for $580.20 just under the thresh line for a signer :).

$580.00 nice Party

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Delaware
    United States
    Member #93503
    July 1, 2010
    453 Posts
    Posted: September 21, 2011, 12:23 am - IP Logged

The only thing worthy playing at Los Al is the pick 4's and sometimes the pick 6 if you're feeling lucky but it's much better to play the pick 6 at say Belmont or Santa Anita when they start back up. I NEVER play the bull ring that is fairplex.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34126 Posts
      Posted: September 21, 2011, 7:00 am - IP Logged

The only thing worthy playing at Los Al is the pick 4's and sometimes the pick 6 if you're feeling lucky but it's much better to play the pick 6 at say Belmont or Santa Anita when they start back up. I NEVER play the bull ring that is fairplex.

I see you live in Del. Do you play Deleware Park? I like Santa Anita and Belmont.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Delaware
        United States
        Member #93503
        July 1, 2010
        453 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2011, 4:01 am - IP Logged

Yes I frequent Delaware Park, we have a big race coming up this weekend in the Kent Stakes Grade 3 on the turf. I love the turf races since you can normally get a price. Why do you ask?

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34126 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2011, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Yes I frequent Delaware Park, we have a big race coming up this weekend in the Kent Stakes Grade 3 on the turf. I love the turf races since you can normally get a price. Why do you ask?

Ok I might make that Race at Deleware Park, Play the 219 and 319 Good luck! Play it in the Tri and the Ex. even P. 4 mix them up.  Who do you like in the Race?

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34126 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2011, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Santa Anita is running starting Sunday, I love Santa Anita.  Santa Anita here is a winner 135 13511 Tri or Sup.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34126 Posts
              Posted: October 11, 2011, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Any winners for Santa Anita??

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7302 Posts
                Posted: October 11, 2011, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Any winners for Santa Anita??

Nothing big to brag about though I had the winner in a $49,000 superfecta but missed the show horse. I played ten cent tickets and wouldn't mind signing for $4900.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34126 Posts
                  Posted: October 12, 2011, 2:50 am - IP Logged

Nothing big to brag about though I had the winner in a $49,000 superfecta but missed the show horse. I played ten cent tickets and wouldn't mind signing for $4900.

Yes, with them long shots you can play a Race  Super* for 10 cents. And hope every last one of them are long shots that is the only way you will get some good money for them races Superfectas. It's 10% of whatever the Super Pays. If you box the Super for 10 cents that is $2.40 if I am correct.

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7302 Posts
                    Posted: October 12, 2011, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Yes, with them long shots you can play a Race  Super* for 10 cents. And hope every last one of them are long shots that is the only way you will get some good money for them races Superfectas. It's 10% of whatever the Super Pays. If you box the Super for 10 cents that is $2.40 if I am correct.

Yep, you can box 4 horses for $2.40 and you can key a horse to win, place, show, or fourth with 4 other horses for $2.40 too. The other day at Fresno a horse was scratched while the other horses were entering the starting gate and any ticket with that horse were automatically given the race favorite. In that race the favorite won, but I'd prefer to get a refund because many favorites have been known to run dead last.

Many of the tracks offer 50 cent trifectas too.

Delaware
                      United States
                      Member #93503
                      July 1, 2010
                      453 Posts
                      Posted: October 12, 2011, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Anyone here play Keeneland? I love that track. and I almost hit the Belmont Stakes .10 super i missed the 4th horse Nehro the wise guy derby pick doh! wouldn't of mind signing for $3,800.

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7302 Posts
                        Posted: October 12, 2011, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Anyone here play Keeneland? I love that track. and I almost hit the Belmont Stakes .10 super i missed the 4th horse Nehro the wise guy derby pick doh! wouldn't of mind signing for $3,800.

For some reason my server has a problem with the live feed from Keeneland and it's strange because all the other tracks come in fine. It's not fun betting races I can't watch and put my finger (on my screen) to slow down a horse that's could be beat me out of a nice hit. LOL

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34126 Posts
                          Posted: October 13, 2011, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Yep, you can box 4 horses for $2.40 and you can key a horse to win, place, show, or fourth with 4 other horses for $2.40 too. The other day at Fresno a horse was scratched while the other horses were entering the starting gate and any ticket with that horse were automatically given the race favorite. In that race the favorite won, but I'd prefer to get a refund because many favorites have been known to run dead last.

Many of the tracks offer 50 cent trifectas too.

You got that right that is why I don't like to bet on favorites to often, well, some times I will wheel it with a trifecta but if you want to make some money put a long shot in ther 1, or 2nd. favorite last. Yup I know they have 50 cents Tri. Calder, Belmont and a few other tracks.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34126 Posts
                            Posted: October 13, 2011, 1:00 am - IP Logged

I like Keenland too!  That Track pays good money sometimes.

Delaware
                              United States
                              Member #93503
                              July 1, 2010
                              453 Posts
                              Posted: October 13, 2011, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

I like Keenland too!  That Track pays good money sometimes.

Keeneland is the best on weekends and there graded stakes races. Favorites rarely win those.