Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

104 pick3 correct in 1 week

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 6 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2011, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone, 

Just wanted to share some  wonerdful  News  ...

This week we posted the following  numbers 

212 232 323 214 134 234 703 127 173 781 213        857

771 767 787 782 296 279 796 773 722 892 896 897

00 pair   001 002 003 etc.,

54 pair   054 154 254 354 etc.,

64 pair  064 164 264 etc.,

During the course of the week  the numbers took a life of their own.    We recorded (as of today)  103 verifiable hits  Nationwide and Canada.

I do not know if it has ever been done here before.  But I am very proud of this feat.    Most important We shared these number and many players

here have won.     We thank    Msgirlina,Lotto Laughs,Lucky,Wpd, Win D, aanewyork,the rundown,ttt  and the authors of 2 other methods  here  for

using their methods to Compile this OUTSTANDING feat.    We used all these methods on paper(yikes) together.

.                               103 hits(check the thread) . We thank you

Players.    Win Big  ......   Oh we own Canada!!!!Banana.   In some states this week we hit back

to back 4 times.     Do not know if we will ever play like this again, but it is now History

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
    nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #103452
    January 2, 2011
    4345 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2011, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone, 

Just wanted to share some  wonerdful  News  ...

This week we posted the following  numbers 

212 232 323 214 134 234 703 127 173 781 213        857

771 767 787 782 296 279 796 773 722 892 896 897

00 pair   001 002 003 etc.,

54 pair   054 154 254 354 etc.,

64 pair  064 164 264 etc.,

During the course of the week  the numbers took a life of their own.    We recorded (as of today)  103 verifiable hits  Nationwide and Canada.

I do not know if it has ever been done here before.  But I am very proud of this feat.    Most important We shared these number and many players

here have won.     We thank    Msgirlina,Lotto Laughs,Lucky,Wpd, Win D, aanewyork,the rundown,ttt  and the authors of 2 other methods  here  for

using their methods to Compile this OUTSTANDING feat.    We used all these methods on paper(yikes) together.

.                               103 hits(check the thread) . We thank you

Players.    Win Big  ......   Oh we own Canada!!!!Banana.   In some states this week we hit back

to back 4 times.     Do not know if we will ever play like this again, but it is now History

thanks for posting Sun Smiley

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2011, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

thanks for posting Sun Smiley

thank you for playing the numbers.    watch for 123 703  this eve.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #82391
        November 12, 2009
        6290 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2011, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

WTG bigdsing........Thumbs Up

shirbird's avatar - oliana
          spout spring va.
          United States
          Member #73235
          April 9, 2009
          1296 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2011, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

thank you and all the others for taking the time and effort to post its greatly appreciated

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
            The Ville, FL
            United States
            Member #95879
            August 19, 2010
            1708 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2011, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you all

Just curious, how many actaul draws were there for the week (total) for nationwide including Canada? Looks like you have 64 picks total right?

Just trying to figure out the odds of the hits to put this into perspective

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2011, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you all

Just curious, how many actaul draws were there for the week (total) for nationwide including Canada? Looks like you have 64 picks total right?

Just trying to figure out the odds of the hits to put this into perspective

I don't know I think there are 64 .  Some States only have 1 draw.  Some States only 1 draw on sunday,

2 draws all week.   I kept  track of every hit on my thread each day. 

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2011, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

WTG bigdsing........Thumbs Up

thank you cowboyfan

Jack-C's avatar - us
                  San Diego, CA
                  United States
                  Member #61467
                  May 24, 2008
                  28146 Posts
                  Posted: June 4, 2011, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I don't know I think there are 64 .  Some States only have 1 draw.  Some States only 1 draw on sunday,

For the first 3 days of June you have made 1,280 predictions with 5 hits.  You have waggered $1,280 and got back $740.  That is a prize ratio of 57.81%.

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: June 4, 2011, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

i AM standard member, so i could only enter 10  of those numbers in the prediction posts. Also I posted those

numbers mid week  and not Sunday.   Again I kept records  in my thread every time a number hit in a state.

I included what those numbers were and what state they hit in.  Check the thread.   New  Numbers New week.

So  the prediction board would only  include  712 213 234 323 173 147 234 247 703 .   I posted those numbers twice

this week also because everyone changed their threads on the first which was tuesday.   I did the prediction

board as an after thought to track.      The real proof is in the thread.   But thanks because I wondered what if?  So

that would have been 54 numbers wagered everyday  2x a day in most States. The Wager???   Oh I started my thread

May 31st. 

United States
                      Member #56862
                      December 6, 2007
                      1826 Posts
                      Posted: June 4, 2011, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

i AM standard member, so i could only enter 10  of those numbers in the prediction posts. Also I posted those

numbers mid week  and not Sunday.   Again I kept records  in my thread every time a number hit in a state.

I included what those numbers were and what state they hit in.  Check the thread.   New  Numbers New week.

So  the prediction board would only  include  712 213 234 323 173 147 234 247 703 .   I posted those numbers twice

this week also because everyone changed their threads on the first which was tuesday.   I did the prediction

board as an after thought to track.      The real proof is in the thread.   But thanks because I wondered what if?  So

that would have been 54 numbers wagered everyday  2x a day in most States. The Wager???   Oh I started my thread

May 31st. 

you have provided winning numbers for tennessee.......that is good enough for me.....i hope you make lots of money bigD and  keep it coming....

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: June 5, 2011, 3:41 am - IP Logged

you have provided winning numbers for tennessee.......that is good enough for me.....i hope you make lots of money bigD and  keep it coming....

Thank you Kid.  ANd WE will continue, because WE CAME  TO WIN.   BABY!!     

Do    That   DANCE Banana

Doodler's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                          Sparta, Tn.
                          United States
                          Member #72875
                          March 29, 2009
                          1674 Posts
                          Posted: June 5, 2011, 9:05 am - IP Logged

I agree with you Kid.

Thanks bigdsing for all your efforts to help others.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                            The Ville, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95879
                            August 19, 2010
                            1708 Posts
                            Posted: June 5, 2011, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Gotcha...

I dont check the prediction boards much but do you gear your picks towards specific states, or do you just say "these are good nationwide"?...If they are nationwide, then how is it possible to say you predicted them for a state that hit?

Just curious how the nationwide prediction works.

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: June 5, 2011, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Just from last month , I can tell by the patterns that these numbers will fall again in the state that recieves them.

For example ,  we had mulitple States that  had 2 to 3 to 4 hits back to back.   In our thread we state if 1 number hits from this set another will fall.

For instance  Check Canada all week thread.  We had a hit every night for about a week in 3 different regions  W. Canada ,Ontario,Quebec.

Nationwide becasuse at ;east 1 of the 54 numbers hit in every state last week  except  Texas. So I guess it is not excatly Nationwide.

I am working on specfic States.  I don't know what your state is but let us test this.

Whatevever state you are in If 1 of our numbers fall. another will fall this week.    Try It. Now we posted New Numbers for all states this week

follow the thread just for 2 days and you will see for yourself.   Each time 1 of our numbers fall I will tally with #.    Today

we posted our numbers. 1 of them was 104. It hit in Ohio , Ill/Iowa   3 different states.   Now here's the claim.  Each one of those states WILL get another  hit  from our new numbers posted .

This week we are only using 40 numbers  . My goal is that those 40 numbers will hit at least 50 times in different States before

Sunday next.          Again the only way to prove this is to read the thread each day and look on the results page.   As a matter of fact. I would like Todd or anyone

with other then standard membership to post the numbers on prediction page today. All 40 of them and play in all states .  at the end of this week we will have more proof.   Okay I see you are florida. I already posted new numbers there. 

Again we have new numbers posted about 40 of them.  They include 10 numbers from last week.  Win  big