Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

104 pick3 correct in 1 week

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 6 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
The Ville, FL
United States
Member #95879
August 19, 2010
1708 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2011, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

"This week we are only using 40 numbers"

I can appreciate that, the only thing is, if any of us play 40 picks per day x 2 draws per day that is $40 bux per day if we only play $.50 picks. If you are basing this on a weeks worth of play, that is $280 bux.

If you are counting "box" hits as wins, then how can you profit from this? Box hits in my state for example, are usually $40 bux. You would have to get 7 hits in a row to break even

Especially if you are saying these are good nationwide. Seems like there would be a huge loss right?

Please correct me if I am wrong. I am genuinely curious about this.

Thanks in advance!

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2011, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Okay   step by step

1.  no one should play 40 numbers to get a hit 

2. alot of those numbers came str last week

3. Based on Jack C reserach for those 3 days  the winning ratio was 57.1 percent. that is a proft.  $740.00

Now  I am Stating if 1 number falls from our set of numbers another will fall. It is possible back to back.

Each SET has 10 numbers

new numbers 

401   331 416 162 426 362 601 176 336 337

Next Set are last weeks numbers

172 137 147 232 332 134 234 724 187    703

Now let's use Your STATE  Florida as an example

Last week in florida

June 1st    the winner was 7-4-2   now      if 1 number hits   from our set another Will Fall .       

June 3rd   the  winner was 1-7-3  So playing this set would have made you a winner in 2 days.

WE KNOw this will happen               We tell everyone this will happen.     So   you do not play 40 numbers you only play the

rest of the numbers in the Set.   So at .50 wager you would   spend $4.50

Okay  today     the number 401 hit OHio <Ill./IOWA   . players there will only play the numbers from that set

416 331 162 426 362 601 176 316 336 337.    1 of these numbers will hit in those States.  no doubt. 

Now in order to play this NAtionwide.  You have to know all the facts.

FAct: The last week numbers get hotter starting Tues.  So you eliminate them until tues mid on your wagers

Fact: The new number list starts hitting Sunday so you bet those starting today

Fact. 54 paired with any number is on fire in P3 and P4.  Safe bet  all month.

FAct.  00 pair will hit in every state this month. 

I could post  4 numbers a day and win in any State.   But those 4 numbers would only be good for that

state. unless they traveled.   I have a post with 1 number each day.   $.50/$1.00  we have a winner 5/7 days

a week.   NAtionwide

every one of our numbers hit.   You have to eliminate numbers you know won't win. KNowing how too and how much to

wager is KEY to PLAYING this p3 game.  How can we say they are Nationwide, well when numbers you pick hit in

every state they are NAtionWide.    Where ever 1 of our numbers hit I always tell that state what to play next. ALways 

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

elkton, maryland
      United States
      Member #85565
      January 18, 2010
      1028 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2011, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

To me there is no logic here.Where do your predictions come from.For someone to blindly play these numbers

the only way you could hit is with luck.A person is better off picking their own 10 numbers that are close to how their

state's numbers are running.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23352 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2011, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

The Ville, FL
          United States
          Member #95879
          August 19, 2010
          1708 Posts
          Posted: June 5, 2011, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

From JackC:

"For the first 3 days of June you have made 1,280 predictions with 5 hits.  You have waggered $1,280 and got back $740.  That is a prize ratio of 57.81%."

From that statement from JackC, I believe he was saying it was a loss right??

Wagered $1280, got back $740...Net LOSS of $540 bux

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2011, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Gotcha...

I dont check the prediction boards much but do you gear your picks towards specific states, or do you just say "these are good nationwide"?...If they are nationwide, then how is it possible to say you predicted them for a state that hit?

Just curious how the nationwide prediction works.

OKay I get off track sometimes.

If you post numbers in every state and they win in every State, then it is Nationwide.   If none of your numbers win then it's not Nationwide

just alot of placesWink So I guess you are right.  Win Big

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

The Ville, FL
              United States
              Member #95879
              August 19, 2010
              1708 Posts
              Posted: June 5, 2011, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Okay   step by step

1.  no one should play 40 numbers to get a hit 

2. alot of those numbers came str last week

3. Based on Jack C reserach for those 3 days  the winning ratio was 57.1 percent. that is a proft.  $740.00

Now  I am Stating if 1 number falls from our set of numbers another will fall. It is possible back to back.

Each SET has 10 numbers

new numbers 

401   331 416 162 426 362 601 176 336 337

Next Set are last weeks numbers

172 137 147 232 332 134 234 724 187    703

Now let's use Your STATE  Florida as an example

Last week in florida

June 1st    the winner was 7-4-2   now      if 1 number hits   from our set another Will Fall .       

June 3rd   the  winner was 1-7-3  So playing this set would have made you a winner in 2 days.

WE KNOw this will happen               We tell everyone this will happen.     So   you do not play 40 numbers you only play the

rest of the numbers in the Set.   So at .50 wager you would   spend $4.50

Okay  today     the number 401 hit OHio <Ill./IOWA   . players there will only play the numbers from that set

416 331 162 426 362 601 176 316 336 337.    1 of these numbers will hit in those States.  no doubt. 

Now in order to play this NAtionwide.  You have to know all the facts.

FAct: The last week numbers get hotter starting Tues.  So you eliminate them until tues mid on your wagers

Fact: The new number list starts hitting Sunday so you bet those starting today

Fact. 54 paired with any number is on fire in P3 and P4.  Safe bet  all month.

FAct.  00 pair will hit in every state this month. 

I could post  4 numbers a day and win in any State.   But those 4 numbers would only be good for that

state. unless they traveled.   I have a post with 1 number each day.   $.50/$1.00  we have a winner 5/7 days

a week.   NAtionwide

every one of our numbers hit.   You have to eliminate numbers you know won't win. KNowing how too and how much to

wager is KEY to PLAYING this p3 game.  How can we say they are Nationwide, well when numbers you pick hit in

every state they are NAtionWide.    Where ever 1 of our numbers hit I always tell that state what to play next. ALways 

I must have missed where you posted only 10 numbers. I was referring to the very first post in this thread where there are over 50+ numbers/picks.

Maybe I need to re-read the post again and try and locate the smaller set of 10 picks

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2011, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

From JackC:

"For the first 3 days of June you have made 1,280 predictions with 5 hits.  You have waggered $1,280 and got back $740.  That is a prize ratio of 57.81%."

From that statement from JackC, I believe he was saying it was a loss right??

Wagered $1280, got back $740...Net LOSS of $540 bux

No.      We  already had 40  correct hits by the 3 rd of june.    We posted 10 numbers 

(standard members)  on the prediction

board  on the 1st of June.

To see how those 10 numbers would track and gage their success.   We posted 54

Numbers in every State.          We did not lose anything 

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: June 5, 2011, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

I must have missed where you posted only 10 numbers. I was referring to the very first post in this thread where there are over 50+ numbers/picks.

Maybe I need to re-read the post again and try and locate the smaller set of 10 picks

B

Listen there are  50 fifty numbers posted total

Each has a set of 10 numbers. 

Last weeks  numbers  have 10

New week numbers  have 10

ON the Prediction Board   As a Satndard Player you can only post 10  numbers.          In our thread we posted 54.   On the Prediction

Board we posted 10 of those numbers only. That is what jack is talking about    Go to members scroll panel

hit  predictions for Bigdsing.  You will see we only posted 10 numbers.   

The Ville, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95879
                    August 19, 2010
                    1708 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2011, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

B

Listen there are  50 fifty numbers posted total

Each has a set of 10 numbers. 

Last weeks  numbers  have 10

New week numbers  have 10

ON the Prediction Board   As a Satndard Player you can only post 10  numbers.          In our thread we posted 54.   On the Prediction

Board we posted 10 of those numbers only. That is what jack is talking about    Go to members scroll panel

hit  predictions for Bigdsing.  You will see we only posted 10 numbers.   

I understand you are saying for people to only play a set of "10" picks. BUT when you started this thread, and you were referring to the "103 verifiable hits", you were not referring to just a set of 10 picks correct? You are referring to the entire group of 50+ #'s that you posted at the beginning for the entire nation....

Am I right??

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: June 5, 2011, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

To me there is no logic here.Where do your predictions come from.For someone to blindly play these numbers

the only way you could hit is with luck.A person is better off picking their own 10 numbers that are close to how their

I don't know why I got into this but here goes.

REAd the Thread you do not play 40 numbers blindly you only play the numbers from the set that has won

I could win in your state with 4 numbers. the problem here is you are not reading this correctly

No one plays 40 numbers. blindly .  You do your workout. If you see numbers that match you consider mine in your play.

No one is asking anyone to play the numbers.  It's is your choice your money. What I am saying is these are the numbers

that have hit 111x since last sunday.   My predictions are from the workouts here.  Before you cast doubt read

the posts. 

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: June 5, 2011, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

I understand you are saying for people to only play a set of "10" picks. BUT when you started this thread, and you were referring to the "103 verifiable hits", you were not referring to just a set of 10 picks correct? You are referring to the entire group of 50+ #'s that you posted at the beginning for the entire nation....

Am I right??

No we got into the 10 picks from the Predicition Board.  Then you said that's too many numbers to play. and I said No you don't play

all the numbers.    You pointed out the Prediction board and I said we can only post 10 numbers there.

So what I am saying is 111 verifiable hits since last Sunday using the 54 numbers.      You are right .   Now each and every state has those numbers

this week. They know how to use them correctly . no one will bet on all the numbers at 1 time.  They will compare their workouts and if

they see same numbers they will consider them in their plays .

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: June 5, 2011, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

ogivens  you did not even read the thread . You just jumped in.  You make a very good point.  But you don,t

play these numbers every day. the best way to play these numbers  is to play once a hit  has fallen from the

list.     Example   Ohio   Ill Iowa  all had 104  today   .    our  lists have  416 426 326 162 601 176 316 337 336        401

Now I am teelling you that each 1 of those states WILL HAVE A hit from those numbers. It could be back to back

or within 2 0r 3 days  depending on the State.   So  you don't play all ten numbers.  you eliminate based on your workouts.

They are only another tool to use. A suggestion.  But the fact is they are winners. 

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: June 5, 2011, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

ANy More questions ?   Any Thoughts.    We are here All week Green laugh

Illinois
                              United States
                              Member #99771
                              October 31, 2010
                              1415 Posts
                              Posted: June 5, 2011, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

I just want to say Thank You!!