Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

104 pick3 correct in 1 week

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 6 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
The Ville, FL
United States
Member #95879
August 19, 2010
1708 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2011, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

sorry to jump in here....but i have to come to the defense of bigdsing....she has posted numbers for tennessee and tennessee ONLY....and it is working.....and for several weeks now.... i have been watching other states and saw how her numbers were hitting and i was very impressed.... so i sent a pm and was pleased to see that it was working in tennessee..... maybe if you ask nicely....she might give you some numbers for your state and watch and see if it works for your state.....

And I don't doubt that at all. That is exactly what I was telling her about posting for state specific. if she posted 10 picks for Tenn and you gots hits than that's awesome. That was my whole point. When the strategy is narrowed down to a single state individually & that state gets a hit, then we are on to something.

She shouldnt feel that I was hating on her because I'm not. Just trying to break this thing down by state instead of saying "good for all states"

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2011, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

So did you play those 16 picks in Conn, IL, IO, Del, & Wisc?

B    you not getting it.    I share that info with all the States.  SO they can win.     We can not play online in the U>S

If we could I would be Paid.    The point is that people who read the threads are able ,if they want to play those numbers.

People post and share posts to help others and get ideas. Many make friends.     What state are you in ?

I posted what numbers for that State to play and the numbers won.   I won too cause I helped someone.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2011, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

B    you not getting it.    I share that info with all the States.  SO they can win.     We can not play online in the U>S

If we could I would be Paid.    The point is that people who read the threads are able ,if they want to play those numbers.

People post and share posts to help others and get ideas. Many make friends.     What state are you in ?

I posted what numbers for that State to play and the numbers won.   I won too cause I helped someone.

I have been posting for MY state  for the last two years and only post 2 to 4 numbers a day and Win .

I do not feel like you are hating . You are just trying to get the facts. They are good for all States b.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2011, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

And I don't doubt that at all. That is exactly what I was telling her about posting for state specific. if she posted 10 picks for Tenn and you gots hits than that's awesome. That was my whole point. When the strategy is narrowed down to a single state individually & that state gets a hit, then we are on to something.

She shouldnt feel that I was hating on her because I'm not. Just trying to break this thing down by state instead of saying "good for all states"

I was thinking about what Brizzle was saying about being more State specific .  So I thought I would

do that to help more players understand were we can go with this.

All the STates that had a hit with the Set.

461 331 401 162 601 176 336 337  426  326                      885 585 875  857

Should play these numbers again.  The hit will come back to back  most times.  It takes a couple of draws in

some. (like New York) remember this back to back thing can happen up to 3 times.   We went back to back

in New York  today.    I  know this will help someone .   Let me know.      Win Big Everyone.

Those States that had a hit with  LAst weeks numbers should play these numbers

Last week numbers seem to hit back to back more often;

781 172 137 214 232 332 134 234 724 734

*what happened today in Tenn. Is that the number went from new week to last week.  This does occur

If you have any questions thoughts.     post me back

Now this is How I would wager  tommorrow .                               But I would still have those forty numbers available.

This how you use these numbers.     This info is for players who want a little more clarity .

Florida
          United States
          Member #66575
          October 30, 2008
          3549 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2011, 12:25 am - IP Logged

I was thinking about what Brizzle was saying about being more State specific .  So I thought I would

Should play these numbers again.  The hit will come back to back  most times.  It takes a couple of draws in

some. (like New York) remember this back to back thing can happen up to 3 times.   We went back to back

in New York  today.    I  know this will help someone .   Let me know.      Win Big Everyone.

*what happened today in Tenn. Is that the number went from new week to last week.  This does occur

Now this is How I would wager  tommorrow .                               But I would still have those forty numbers available.

This how you use these numbers.     This info is for players who want a little more clarity .

Just want to be sure Im understanding correctly

Florida got the 173 on June 3

So you would continue to watch for another one from this set.

"Those States that had a hit with  LAst weeks numbers should play these numbers

781 172 137 214 232 332 134 234 724 734"

Is that correct

Thanks

CarliG

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2011, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Florida had 724 on the 1st of June . So it already happened there.     Now  once a number falls again in

Florida , thats when you play

the numbers in that set     This week  1 of these numbers will hit in Florida, when that does happen another will  fall. 

Florida
              United States
              Member #66575
              October 30, 2008
              3549 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2011, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Florida had 724 on the 1st of June . So it already happened there.     Now  once a number falls again in

Florida , thats when you play

the numbers in that set     This week  1 of these numbers will hit in Florida, when that does happen another will  fall. 

OOPS Sorry,

I should have picked up on that.

Thanks again

These lists are awesome

CarliG

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: June 6, 2011, 12:35 am - IP Logged

If you go back to florida thread june 1st, you will see my thread saying this would happen.  With so many posts

threads blurr.   Look at New York  thread. THis

morning right after the Mid Draw I told New York it would happen.  I told Tenn.  and I told Conn. I posted that

info way before the draw, in some

cases as soon as the draw was over

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2011, 12:37 am - IP Logged

OOPS Sorry,

I should have picked up on that.

Thanks again

These lists are awesome

CarliG

Thank you Carlig  I will PM you when  I expect it too happen.   Win Big See Ya!

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #66575
                    October 30, 2008
                    3549 Posts
                    Posted: June 6, 2011, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Thank you Carlig  I will PM you when  I expect it too happen.   Win Big See Ya!

Thank You

That is so nice you.

I try and keep up but like you say sometimes its easy to lose track unless I remember to copy / paste it somewhere

Have a good one and best of luck to you

Carlig

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: June 6, 2011, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Back to back hits  North Carolina

2-4-5  mid  0-5-0

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: June 6, 2011, 1:04 am - IP Logged

I left 316 out of the first list  add it