Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

104 pick3 correct in 1 week

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 6 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2011, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I just want to say Thank You!!

You are very welcome . WinBig  this week

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
    louisville,ky
    United States
    Member #72809
    March 28, 2009
    9316 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2011, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

WELL that was a lot to read!!!!!! Keep doing ur job . And not once did anyone lose their cool im proud of everyone! Lurking

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
      The Ville, FL
      United States
      Member #95879
      August 19, 2010
      1708 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2011, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

No we got into the 10 picks from the Predicition Board.  Then you said that's too many numbers to play. and I said No you don't play

all the numbers.    You pointed out the Prediction board and I said we can only post 10 numbers there.

So what I am saying is 111 verifiable hits since last Sunday using the 54 numbers.      You are right .   Now each and every state has those numbers

this week. They know how to use them correctly . no one will bet on all the numbers at 1 time.  They will compare their workouts and if

they see same numbers they will consider them in their plays .

That's what I am getting at bigdsing. You are basically saying "don't play all the picks", yet you are considering ALL 54 picks for ALL states including Canada for the week, and including them in your 103 hits.

If you have 54 picks good for the nation for the week, you are gauranteed to get MULTIPLE hits. So if you are going to say "play only the ones from the set of 10, then you cant really include the remaining 44 picks towards your 103 hits.

Thats like telling the lottery commission "I had extra #'s in my workout, but I didnt make a bet on them, only some. Then trying to get the Lottery commision to pay you anyways because you had them on paper. It doesnt count if you are planning on betting on them. I can write down 100 #'s all day long and have a 1/10 chance to get a straight hit, but if I dont play them It doesnt make me money.

In the lottery, it is NOT the thought that counts, it's the actual bet. Thumbs Up

Jack-C's avatar - us
        San Diego, CA
        United States
        Member #61467
        May 24, 2008
        28146 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2011, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

That's what I am getting at bigdsing. You are basically saying "don't play all the picks", yet you are considering ALL 54 picks for ALL states including Canada for the week, and including them in your 103 hits.

If you have 54 picks good for the nation for the week, you are gauranteed to get MULTIPLE hits. So if you are going to say "play only the ones from the set of 10, then you cant really include the remaining 44 picks towards your 103 hits.

Thats like telling the lottery commission "I had extra #'s in my workout, but I didnt make a bet on them, only some. Then trying to get the Lottery commision to pay you anyways because you had them on paper. It doesnt count if you are planning on betting on them. I can write down 100 #'s all day long and have a 1/10 chance to get a straight hit, but if I dont play them It doesnt make me money.

In the lottery, it is NOT the thought that counts, it's the actual bet. Thumbs Up

I Agree!

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: June 5, 2011, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Okay  I agree with you. Point well  taken

We confuse each other here.

Take the 40 numbers posted. 

place a bet  in all  states  . you will still  get a hit in Every  State.  That is a win Nationwide.

I posted those numbers in every State I could  ..If those numbers hit in everyone of those states.   Is that not nationwide wins

The  breakdown of 10 numbers is just how an ind player would play them.  Like instructions.

No one plays all the numbers posted. I hope.

There is only 1 way to prove this.   40  numbers posted in the Prediction  board  . Started this morning.  All states All week.    those numbers will

hit in every state before next Sunday.

I  would have no problem  playing these 40 numbers nationwide every day.   But that would not be wise.    Because someone posts

alot of numbers does not mean you play them all.     I  stand by my point .     the numbers posted won  111  times.  that is a fact.  It's there  .

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

Jack-C's avatar - us
            San Diego, CA
            United States
            Member #61467
            May 24, 2008
            28146 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2011, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Okay   step by step

1.  no one should play 40 numbers to get a hit 

2. alot of those numbers came str last week

3. Based on Jack C reserach for those 3 days  the winning ratio was 57.1 percent. that is a proft.  $740.00

Now  I am Stating if 1 number falls from our set of numbers another will fall. It is possible back to back.

Each SET has 10 numbers

new numbers 

401   331 416 162 426 362 601 176 336 337

Next Set are last weeks numbers

172 137 147 232 332 134 234 724 187    703

Now let's use Your STATE  Florida as an example

Last week in florida

June 1st    the winner was 7-4-2   now      if 1 number hits   from our set another Will Fall .       

June 3rd   the  winner was 1-7-3  So playing this set would have made you a winner in 2 days.

WE KNOw this will happen               We tell everyone this will happen.     So   you do not play 40 numbers you only play the

rest of the numbers in the Set.   So at .50 wager you would   spend $4.50

Okay  today     the number 401 hit OHio <Ill./IOWA   . players there will only play the numbers from that set

416 331 162 426 362 601 176 316 336 337.    1 of these numbers will hit in those States.  no doubt. 

Now in order to play this NAtionwide.  You have to know all the facts.

FAct: The last week numbers get hotter starting Tues.  So you eliminate them until tues mid on your wagers

Fact: The new number list starts hitting Sunday so you bet those starting today

Fact. 54 paired with any number is on fire in P3 and P4.  Safe bet  all month.

FAct.  00 pair will hit in every state this month. 

I could post  4 numbers a day and win in any State.   But those 4 numbers would only be good for that

state. unless they traveled.   I have a post with 1 number each day.   $.50/$1.00  we have a winner 5/7 days

a week.   NAtionwide

every one of our numbers hit.   You have to eliminate numbers you know won't win. KNowing how too and how much to

wager is KEY to PLAYING this p3 game.  How can we say they are Nationwide, well when numbers you pick hit in

every state they are NAtionWide.    Where ever 1 of our numbers hit I always tell that state what to play next. ALways 

Please re-read my post.  Here is what I said:

You have waggered $1,280 and got back $740.

How is that a profit???????

Did you ever work for Barnum & Bailey?  I have heard this all before some place!

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: June 5, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Jack  You don't get it you are looking for a fight.

The  Most important thing here is I did make a profit.

All those people who thanked me for wining even 40.00  is a profit.

I did not wager anything Jack. I just posted 10 numbers on the prediction  board  2 days  after I posted those numbers.

The  profit here comes  from other players who win something with your posts. 

The profit here is that we love the game and have fun.  That's all.     I never bet   1,280  on any thing  that board is a what if?

What I will do is just keep postiing numbers and having fun Jack.   You  missed the boat on this one. But you do have a good point and

I have watched ypr posts and respect your  knowledge.    Someone just reminded me on P.m  that they won using my numbers .  We will

waste so much negative energy  going on and on.    I   wish everyone winbig.  I return  to posting my numbers.   Win Big .  111 wins natiowide

United States
                Member #56862
                December 6, 2007
                1826 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Jack  You don't get it you are looking for a fight.

The  Most important thing here is I did make a profit.

All those people who thanked me for wining even 40.00  is a profit.

I did not wager anything Jack. I just posted 10 numbers on the prediction  board  2 days  after I posted those numbers.

The  profit here comes  from other players who win something with your posts. 

The profit here is that we love the game and have fun.  That's all.     I never bet   1,280  on any thing  that board is a what if?

What I will do is just keep postiing numbers and having fun Jack.   You  missed the boat on this one. But you do have a good point and

I have watched ypr posts and respect your  knowledge.    Someone just reminded me on P.m  that they won using my numbers .  We will

waste so much negative energy  going on and on.    I   wish everyone winbig.  I return  to posting my numbers.   Win Big .  111 wins natiowide

Well i am sure if we went back and looked at EVERYONEs predictions stats   we would see that no one here is busting up the charts..... but posting in a thread and producing winning numbers is alot different..... and if I for one was producing these kinda of hits....i'd be patting myself on the back as well......stats here says bigdsing has something special and we are lucky enough that she is sharing it.....  everyone here is a big boy or big girl....they have to actually make a decision on how many numbers to play ..... what they can afford..... be smart.....

The Ville, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95879
                  August 19, 2010
                  1708 Posts
                  Posted: June 5, 2011, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Okay  I agree with you. Point well  taken

We confuse each other here.

Take the 40 numbers posted. 

place a bet  in all  states  . you will still  get a hit in Every  State.  That is a win Nationwide.

I posted those numbers in every State I could  ..If those numbers hit in everyone of those states.   Is that not nationwide wins

The  breakdown of 10 numbers is just how an ind player would play them.  Like instructions.

No one plays all the numbers posted. I hope.

There is only 1 way to prove this.   40  numbers posted in the Prediction  board  . Started this morning.  All states All week.    those numbers will

hit in every state before next Sunday.

I  would have no problem  playing these 40 numbers nationwide every day.   But that would not be wise.    Because someone posts

alot of numbers does not mean you play them all.     I  stand by my point .     the numbers posted won  111  times.  that is a fact.  It's there  .

bigdsing - I'm not trying to arugue or start a fight, but if I played using your logic "Take 40 #'s posted & plac a bet in all states", then I would go broke. Thats the whole point. Playing all those #'s would make anyone go broke. That's a losing game.

Now if you threw up 10 picks in ONE state and got some hits within a day or so, & continued getting hits frequently, then we'd be on to something.

I think from the beginning, you were implying that you had a wondeful system that created a profit, when in fact after the questioning, it seems that's incorrect because you are including all states.

I'm always intrigued by the different methods that members post and share with each other. We all have a passion for the lottery & betting against different picks. But like I said before, we all have to stay real & open when claims are made so no one gets confused.

Anyways, good luck to you Thumbs Up

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2011, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

for the last time you don't play all the 40 numbers.

I never claimed to have a wonderful system I just  said that the numbers hit 111    times.

I gave credit to Many of the systems here . Not mine

Please take a look at New york 

Tenn

Penn    threads today.   I told them  what  numbers to play and  where they would come from

The only one confused is you .   Look at the numbbers I posted for this week see how many winners there are.  Prior to the draw I even told people

what to watch out for.       The real deal is my claims are correct.       You  won't know if you would go broke, cause you can't prove that point either    You could be a winner if you played these numbers.   Check the results page

today.      Now leave me alone I have winning numbers to posts and you are draining me/  LOL    Good luck to you.  ALways ask the tough Questions.

The Ville, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95879
                      August 19, 2010
                      1708 Posts
                      Posted: June 5, 2011, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

for the last time you don't play all the 40 numbers.

I never claimed to have a wonderful system I just  said that the numbers hit 111    times.

I gave credit to Many of the systems here . Not mine

Please take a look at New york 

Tenn

Penn    threads today.   I told them  what  numbers to play and  where they would come from

The only one confused is you .   Look at the numbbers I posted for this week see how many winners there are.  Prior to the draw I even told people

what to watch out for.       The real deal is my claims are correct.       You  won't know if you would go broke, cause you can't prove that point either    You could be a winner if you played these numbers.   Check the results page

today.      Now leave me alone I have winning numbers to posts and you are draining me/  LOL    Good luck to you.  ALways ask the tough Questions.

Look, I'm not confused. I quoted you on all of your previous posts. You are basically saying play these #s and they will fall in some state.

You are still not narrowing the picks down to any particular state. Even if you picked 3 or 4 #'s and said "its good anywhere in the nation"...Your chances of getting a box hit would be pretty dayum good. There are 50 states alone in the US and most of them have 2 draws per day. Were talking close to 100 draws per day & close to 500 draws per week I'm guessing. Do you really think that a couple picks wouldnt hit somewhere in the nation? Of course they will.

I just dont get how anyone can call this a "system" when they say its for the entire nation.

Like I said before, no hard feelings and I'm not hating. Just trying to make you realize what you are actually saying here.

I'm not confused at all, but lets focus on states here, not the entire nation!!!!!

I think it would make more sense if you just posted your 10 picks for each state individually. When you say they are "good  for all states" in the US, that just opens a big bag of worms as you can see.

BTW - I only predict in my own state since thats where I play. I tend to pick 4-8 picks per draw. That seems to work out decent for me and it's a low budget bet. But at the end of the week I know exactly how much was spent & how much profit/loss for the week. Also, I only play straight.

To each his own. You like predicting nationwide & I predict state only. Whatever works for you is all that matters right?

Good luck to you. Lets win some $$

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: June 5, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

the numbers posted am this mornimg 

wer    416 331 401 162 426 362 601 176 17 316 336 337     585 885 857 857

Those numbers were correct  in the following states.      .25 bet  online

you said we need 7 hits to make a profit

Conn   417

Ill        104

Iowa    104

Del       885

Wisc.    716                                                                       now  last weeks numbers  N.C   245

Penn  871 

TRI    274

D.C   741

The final draws are not in yet. No claims about a system.  Just the Stone cold facts                                     These numbers are hot.Banana That's all

I am saying.   Now I count that as 9 hits today.   That is how I got to my total.  Sharing them free.  See Ya!There  is not a system . I did not claim anything

show me. I just said these numbers have won.   111 times.   you are confused but that's   okay.

United States
                          Member #56862
                          December 6, 2007
                          1826 Posts
                          Posted: June 5, 2011, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Look, I'm not confused. I quoted you on all of your previous posts. You are basically saying play these #s and they will fall in some state.

You are still not narrowing the picks down to any particular state. Even if you picked 3 or 4 #'s and said "its good anywhere in the nation"...Your chances of getting a box hit would be pretty dayum good. There are 50 states alone in the US and most of them have 2 draws per day. Were talking close to 100 draws per day & close to 500 draws per week I'm guessing. Do you really think that a couple picks wouldnt hit somewhere in the nation? Of course they will.

I just dont get how anyone can call this a "system" when they say its for the entire nation.

Like I said before, no hard feelings and I'm not hating. Just trying to make you realize what you are actually saying here.

I'm not confused at all, but lets focus on states here, not the entire nation!!!!!

I think it would make more sense if you just posted your 10 picks for each state individually. When you say they are "good  for all states" in the US, that just opens a big bag of worms as you can see.

BTW - I only predict in my own state since thats where I play. I tend to pick 4-8 picks per draw. That seems to work out decent for me and it's a low budget bet. But at the end of the week I know exactly how much was spent & how much profit/loss for the week. Also, I only play straight.

To each his own. You like predicting nationwide & I predict state only. Whatever works for you is all that matters right?

Good luck to you. Lets win some $$

sorry to jump in here....but i have to come to the defense of bigdsing....she has posted numbers for tennessee and tennessee ONLY....and it is working.....and for several weeks now.... i have been watching other states and saw how her numbers were hitting and i was very impressed.... so i sent a pm and was pleased to see that it was working in tennessee..... maybe if you ask nicely....she might give you some numbers for your state and watch and see if it works for your state.....

The Ville, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95879
                            August 19, 2010
                            1708 Posts
                            Posted: June 5, 2011, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

the numbers posted am this mornimg 

wer    416 331 401 162 426 362 601 176 17 316 336 337     585 885 857 857

Those numbers were correct  in the following states.      .25 bet  online

you said we need 7 hits to make a profit

Conn   417

Ill        104

Iowa    104

Del       885

Wisc.    716                                                                       now  last weeks numbers  N.C   245

Penn  871 

TRI    274

D.C   741

The final draws are not in yet. No claims about a system.  Just the Stone cold facts                                     These numbers are hot.Banana That's all

I am saying.   Now I count that as 9 hits today.   That is how I got to my total.  Sharing them free.  See Ya!There  is not a system . I did not claim anything

show me. I just said these numbers have won.   111 times.   you are confused but that's   okay.

So did you play those 16 picks in Conn, IL, IO, Del, & Wisc?

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: June 5, 2011, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Not just Tenn.  read the threads B.    I work in almost every state  and pm with numerous people evryday. It is not fair to say

I predict just for this or that.  If you needed some help I would   be glad to help you B.