Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

so you won 50 million dollars now what??

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 5 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

How would you clam your money

drive to the lottery office as fast as you can? [ 20 ]  [33.90%]
what and contact a good tax lawyer? [ 14 ]  [23.73%]
have a proxy clam it for you? [ 8 ]  [13.56%]
Hold on to for a little while and tell no one? [ 17 ]  [28.81%]
Total Valid Votes [ 59 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2011, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Only to racist dirtbags like you..

Wow, what a delightfully pleasant little hairy cabdriver you are this afternoon!

I won't be reponding to any more of your hate-filled posts in mrcoco's thread.

Don't hijack another one, try to act civilized.

Hope you feel better though.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2011, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Wow, what a delightfully pleasant little hairy cabdriver you are this afternoon!

I won't be reponding to any more of your hate-filled posts in mrcoco's thread.

Don't hijack another one, try to act civilized.

Hope you feel better though.

Yeah, everyone's fooled by your nice guy comedian BS, but not me.

BTW, I didn't hijack any thread, I responded to another poster, not you. I had to make sure others were aware that you ain't all that. Comedian on one thread, a racist on another thread. Puke

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
      United States
      Member #112968
      June 29, 2011
      3850 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2011, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I agree, I think my brand of humor is an acquired taste.

Definitely not for everyone.

A lot of people hate me.

And wish I was dead.

Some just wish I was paralyzed and in a permanent comatose state with a drool cup hanging under my chin.

Some wish I was in Australia throwing kangaroo crap at the crocodiles to defend myself in the outback because you're not allowed to have guns over there.

But I love em all.

And I just might buy em all a 1.75 liter bottle of Jack when I win the big one. Don't ask me how much whiskey is in a 1.75 liter bottle either cuz I don't know. We switched from gallons and quarts and fifths and pints and 1/2 pints to liters a long time ago because the libs wanted to make the friggin Europeans like us better or something. And now the libs want us to buy Chinese light bulbs that cost ten times as much as Tommy Edison's and require a Hazmat Team to clean up the mercury if you break one.

Don't get me started.

yea,and that forced me to buy new wrenches and sockets,who cares if europe or anyone else likes us ? funny thing, just noticed when i read your post, new budweiser can sez. 12 fl oz. instead of the increadibly stupid 0.355 milleliters,i wonder if they're trying to make us forget its not an american co. any longer .

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5586 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2011, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

yea,and that forced me to buy new wrenches and sockets,who cares if europe or anyone else likes us ? funny thing, just noticed when i read your post, new budweiser can sez. 12 fl oz. instead of the increadibly stupid 0.355 milleliters,i wonder if they're trying to make us forget its not an american co. any longer .

I quit buying bud after they were bought out. Now I drink Shiner, from Shiner, Tx, and sometimes Rahr and Sons from Fort Worth (Cowtown!).

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
          United States
          Member #112968
          June 29, 2011
          3850 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

I quit buying bud after they were bought out. Now I drink Shiner, from Shiner, Tx, and sometimes Rahr and Sons from Fort Worth (Cowtown!).

i wanted to switch to another as protest,but what ?

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
            Member #112061
            June 9, 2011
            8776 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2011, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

just going threw the post reading the different  post and i would like to say something

I know that i have not been here long ,but i have  to say something about some comments that were made

i do not belive that this is not the place to post such a hateful post when their was no call for it ,just because some one said something that was not even direct toward to any one person it was just a comment made in general

if u don't like the way some one post just do not read it

and like my grandma always say if u can't say something nice don't say nothing at all

Now with that said LET GET TO WINNING THE JACKPOTS

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2011, 8:58 am - IP Logged

just going threw the post reading the different  post and i would like to say something

I know that i have not been here long ,but i have  to say something about some comments that were made

i do not belive that this is not the place to post such a hateful post when their was no call for it ,just because some one said something that was not even direct toward to any one person it was just a comment made in general

if u don't like the way some one post just do not read it

and like my grandma always say if u can't say something nice don't say nothing at all

Now with that said LET GET TO WINNING THE JACKPOTS

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

Are you out of your mind...?..Love your grandma....butt are you out of your mind...?

Pure luck

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2011, 8:59 am - IP Logged

mrcoco5...Your a woman and have a user name mr....are you out of your mind..:)...

Pure luck

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #92330
                  June 5, 2010
                  887 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2011, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Good choice.

Gives me an idea of something to do if I won 50 million (or even the $16m to $22m from either of the next two drawings)... buy a keg of Shiner Bock and invite some friends over for a barbque, haha. I think I'd have to get one of Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse as well though, have grown into more of a wheat beer drinker, but still enjoy some Shiner.

United States
                    Member #112061
                    June 9, 2011
                    8776 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2011, 9:34 am - IP Logged

i guess i must be

and i came up with my screen name by using my cats name which is mrcoco

so i guess  if that makes me  crazy then crazy i'm

what about u  ????

Dance

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2011, 9:59 am - IP Logged

i guess i must be

and i came up with my screen name by using my cats name which is mrcoco

so i guess  if that makes me  crazy then crazy i'm

what about u  ????

Dance

tiggs was born nuts butt thanks for asking..There's a few other nuts here one from Tenn but tiggs will make you guess who he is,not that hard...

Pure luck