Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The No-System System

Topic closed. 100 replies. Last post 5 years ago by joker17.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #77815
August 1, 2009
3459 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2011, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I had an interesting conversation at lunch today about parlaying $5 craps bets into a $3000. Someone mentioned they would quit and I pointed out had a quit with a $300 profit, I would never won the 3 grand. From your past posts I'd assume if you were making $25 a day, you would increase your wagers until you reached the $100 level.

Some players are happy collecting $40, but the lotteries know most people want to win the big bucks so even though PB is doubling the price of a ticket, people will still stand in line for a tiny chance of hitting the jackpot.

And knowing a few things about you from your posts, you would probably explain your methods similar to how Vergie and WinQuick did. I would believe the people more that contribute ideas to LP then those who just make random claims of winning. We have people that will post 50 or more numbers for Florida and claim they are a Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce if the number hits in the box in California. I would certainly believe the people who claim they win in their home state playing that lottery more than those who claim offline or multiple state lottery winnings.

I also notice some posters post numbers for every state and suddenly they are a genius if they pick a box number that hits in one of the states. I don't play online I just play here in FL. I also don't get it when someone post these pairs of numbers. For example  someone will post 16, 34, 75, 99, 24, 27, 65... then lets say the winning number is 799. Then you will see everyone saying "Good job with the pairs" I would have to play 099, 199, 299, 399 and on and on to get a hit. I would also have to do the same for all of the pairs right? Most of the time I have 2 of the 3 numbers. But I don't know about everyone else but I am looking for 3 winning numbers. Maybe they play front pair/back pair which pays even less then the $40 you get for a box hit. Which would cost so much more money for less payout. If you folllowed most of what is posted on LP you would go broke.  I perfer to keep it simple. I don't follow any systems or play any numbers that are posted. That is why the No-System system works the best and cost the least.

Guess Who's Back?

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
    Los Angeles, California
    United States
    Member #103813
    January 5, 2011
    1530 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2011, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

I also notice some posters post numbers for every state and suddenly they are a genius if they pick a box number that hits in one of the states. I don't play online I just play here in FL. I also don't get it when someone post these pairs of numbers. For example  someone will post 16, 34, 75, 99, 24, 27, 65... then lets say the winning number is 799. Then you will see everyone saying "Good job with the pairs" I would have to play 099, 199, 299, 399 and on and on to get a hit. I would also have to do the same for all of the pairs right? Most of the time I have 2 of the 3 numbers. But I don't know about everyone else but I am looking for 3 winning numbers. Maybe they play front pair/back pair which pays even less then the $40 you get for a box hit. Which would cost so much more money for less payout. If you folllowed most of what is posted on LP you would go broke.  I perfer to keep it simple. I don't follow any systems or play any numbers that are posted. That is why the No-System system works the best and cost the least.

I'm with you on the No-System system.

And yeah, glad you said it: what's up with the pairs calling thing? So you post 20 pairs and something is going to hit every few times, especially unordered. Um...OK.

And I also don't get people that post/predict 40-50 picks per game, or hundreds of thousands or millions of all-state picks per year. To each his own man, I guess its possible to have an all-states system, or just for shotgun style prediction spam. Sure you are gonna get hits every week, but will just end up averaging 0.5% hits and 50% return in the long run, so I don't see the thrill.

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #77815
      August 1, 2009
      3459 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2011, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm with you on the No-System system.

And yeah, glad you said it: what's up with the pairs calling thing? So you post 20 pairs and something is going to hit every few times, especially unordered. Um...OK.

And I also don't get people that post/predict 40-50 picks per game, or hundreds of thousands or millions of all-state picks per year. To each his own man, I guess its possible to have an all-states system, or just for shotgun style prediction spam. Sure you are gonna get hits every week, but will just end up averaging 0.5% hits and 50% return in the long run, so I don't see the thrill.

The funny thing is can these really be call hits? I will just call them a match, it is only a hit if you collect CASH. They post all these numbers but I don't believe anyone is playing all of these posted numbers. Not even the person posting them. With all these posters/predictors and countless systems I still see very few members actually winning. They don't have to post pix of the winning tickets, I would just like to see more people winning.

Guess Who's Back?

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7308 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2011, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Yep I saw your pick-4 ticket and it looks your No-System system is doing just fine!

Thumbs Up

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2011, 4:09 am - IP Logged

Would you believe me If I said I was making a hundred bucks a day profit in the p-3 everyday?.....It's a simple question, don't try to twist anything else into it...just answer a simple question, and I'll address everything you posted. Deal?

joker17,

Based on what you've been saying about the system you want to save a stake for, I suspect it contains some of the principles of the Martingale.  Before you start, think long and hard about what you read here.

http://vegasclick.com/gambling/martingale-betting-system.html

Good Luck!

--Jimmy4164

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
            The Ville, FL
            United States
            Member #95879
            August 19, 2010
            1708 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2011, 8:18 am - IP Logged

I agree with you 100%. I've been saying/thinking this for quite a while now. I truly believe there is no point in posting pairs, because a pair does absolutely nothing. You still have 10 #'s to add for each pair to get all combo's of that pair. Whats the point?

Also I see many people posting 50-100+ #'s that they arent even playing themselves.

I tend to post up only about 5-8 #s when I post. Thats a net loss of $4 bux max when I don't get a hit. To each his own, but me personallly, I would never post up 100+ picks if I wasnt playing them myself.

Certain members will post all these #s and then expect a big "congrats" once they get a hit. But is that really any kind of accomplishment when the cost would exceed the profit?

It definitley takes the fun out of it, that's why I rarely participate in the pick 3 forum anymore.

PS- would be nice to have a good ole fun Pick 3 forum where people post only the few picks they play and get hits once in a while =)

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2011, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

OH NO!!!!

I used a SYSTEM!!!!

What is the world coming to?.....Green laugh

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233501/2141144

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2122 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2011, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello, B RIZZfor those who think that the study of couples in pick3 because a couple does absolutely nothing! , this very engando, will prove!, in 70% of the draws
                  In the lottery of pick3 repeats a digit, right, you choose instance = 10 pairs
                Example 457 gave the next draw = repeated the digit 7, but could repeat 4 or 5
                So the stakes are 30 and not 10 pick3 pairs with = 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, = 100 bets
                You have a 70% reduction, forget it in a lottery system to close 100% but about 60% to 70% can be achieved rather
                If we have a mare with repetition we use it, well if you use the digit that repeats
                  Starting or ending a pair, have the other seven digits escolher.a the repetition of an event is the secret of probability, look at a tree, eg, pine American, is like a form of piramede, ie the raindrops fall randomly, and the tree needs to survive this form of peramede, to get more rain because if he can pick up square under water!, leading to the game, the player must play with the probability in your favor if you do not go broke, (I I'm almost). pick3 first have to hit hit the pair, and not give up on the 1st draw,

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                  The Ville, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95879
                  August 19, 2010
                  1708 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2011, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello, B RIZZfor those who think that the study of couples in pick3 because a couple does absolutely nothing! , this very engando, will prove!, in 70% of the draws
                    In the lottery of pick3 repeats a digit, right, you choose instance = 10 pairs
                  Example 457 gave the next draw = repeated the digit 7, but could repeat 4 or 5
                  So the stakes are 30 and not 10 pick3 pairs with = 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, = 100 bets
                  You have a 70% reduction, forget it in a lottery system to close 100% but about 60% to 70% can be achieved rather
                  If we have a mare with repetition we use it, well if you use the digit that repeats
                    Starting or ending a pair, have the other seven digits escolher.a the repetition of an event is the secret of probability, look at a tree, eg, pine American, is like a form of piramede, ie the raindrops fall randomly, and the tree needs to survive this form of peramede, to get more rain because if he can pick up square under water!, leading to the game, the player must play with the probability in your favor if you do not go broke, (I I'm almost). pick3 first have to hit hit the pair, and not give up on the 1st draw,

No Disrespect, but I don't understand what the he!! you just said.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2011, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

I think he said if you pick the right numbers you win.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
                      Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      40421 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2011, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

take 2 aspirin and call him in the morining, your x-rays are fine.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2011, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

I think he said if you pick the right numbers you win.

Green laugh

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2011, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

take 2 aspirin and call him in the morining, your x-rays are fine.

this very engando, will prove!,

Never heard of that ailment...ROFL.........Green laugh

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                            United States
                            Member #112968
                            June 29, 2011
                            3854 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2011, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

does anyone know if any JP winners ever stated that they used a system,have watched lot of LCML. shows and don't remember any winner saying anything about a system. now that guy from ky. dave edwards, he said "i'just gonna look at the playslip and what ever nos. come to mind first thats what i'm gonna play" a simple system for sure,but i still lump that in w/ systems.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7308 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2011, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Dr. San uses a Portuguese to English Google translator and sometimes it's best just to nod your head.