Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The No-System System

Topic closed. 100 replies. Last post 5 years ago by joker17.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
United States
Member #112968
June 29, 2011
3854 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2011, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

No Disrespect, but I don't understand what the he!! you just said.

maybe,pumpi76 can explain it ? Yes Nod

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2011, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

does anyone know if any JP winners ever stated that they used a system,have watched lot of LCML. shows and don't remember any winner saying anything about a system. now that guy from ky. dave edwards, he said "i'just gonna look at the playslip and what ever nos. come to mind first thats what i'm gonna play" a simple system for sure,but i still lump that in w/ systems.

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/234252

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
      Member #112968
      June 29, 2011
      3854 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2011, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

thanks man, but i should have said any others, this fl guy is what prompted my ?

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7302 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2011, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

thanks man, but i should have said any others, this fl guy is what prompted my ?

There was a Powerball jackpot winner that said he used a system several years ago.

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2122 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2011, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

The three positions have pick3 ok. For example, you play
          10 pairs with the digits in the 1st and 2nd position ok, the third digit to complete
          The pick3 bet you do 10 times 3 = 30 bets bets and not 100, has a 70% reduction
          Example 458 repeated at the next draw the digit 5
            The ten pairs chosen
          Ten pairs plus the digit 4 = 10 bets
          Ten pairs plus the digit 5 = 10 = premium betting
          Ten pairs plus the digit 8 = 10 bets
          A total of 30 bets now rizzle, for you would be more than ten pairs, 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 100 bets would be putting on a pair of digit repeating a reduction of 70 %, why not use it, thanks stack47, google sometimes, poor translation and places the text out of place,
            17 Joker understood what I meant in the post, he wants to be funny!, Is the correct = "You are mistaken, I will prove" as an example of the tree, which I wanted to refer to the shape of the bell, the largest probabilities, ie the player has bet on that is more likely to play in the middle, who play with the fixed center of higher probability, it will win more often than not the system!

United States
            Member #112968
            June 29, 2011
            3854 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2011, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

There was a Powerball jackpot winner that said he used a system several years ago.

did they give any details ? were they on LCML ?

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
              The Ville, FL
              United States
              Member #95879
              August 19, 2010
              1708 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

OH NO!!!!

I used a SYSTEM!!!!

What is the world coming to?.....Green laugh

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233501/2141144

BTW - Congrats on your Skr8 hit Thumbs Up

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2122 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2011, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Beloved sully16, hello, look at the example in pick3
                Take as their criterion the repetition of the last digit of the result ok
                Example 458 = 915 in the next draw he repeated the five digit ok
                Having the 458 as the last of the list, the goal was to provide 915 ok
                Good 458 remaining seven digits are 457 different digits 0,1,2,3,6,8,9 =
                  We have 7 digits that will form the second pair then 7 = 21 closed, then we have 21 pairs
                  Of the seven different digits of the result in this case 458, clear that this idea is right in the last digits of the result is different or singles, as well
                  So with 7 digits have 21 pairs if you knew that you would repeat the 5
                  21 bets would only know it will repeat one of the three digits 458, then have to play
                  Three. 21 x 3 = 63 bets, making sure that the condition mentioned above, ok, will hit 60 to 70% of the sweepstakes, loved sully16 you know that there is not 100% but 60% to 70% yes
                Now, on lottery prizes, awards and medium low, do not speak the greatest prize, but secondary prizes of all lotteries in the world are agreed systems. ok! thanks

The Ville, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95879
                  August 19, 2010
                  1708 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2011, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Beloved sully16, hello, look at the example in pick3
                  Take as their criterion the repetition of the last digit of the result ok
                  Example 458 = 915 in the next draw he repeated the five digit ok
                  Having the 458 as the last of the list, the goal was to provide 915 ok
                  Good 458 remaining seven digits are 457 different digits 0,1,2,3,6,8,9 =
                    We have 7 digits that will form the second pair then 7 = 21 closed, then we have 21 pairs
                    Of the seven different digits of the result in this case 458, clear that this idea is right in the last digits of the result is different or singles, as well
                    So with 7 digits have 21 pairs if you knew that you would repeat the 5
                    21 bets would only know it will repeat one of the three digits 458, then have to play
                    Three. 21 x 3 = 63 bets, making sure that the condition mentioned above, ok, will hit 60 to 70% of the sweepstakes, loved sully16 you know that there is not 100% but 60% to 70% yes
                  Now, on lottery prizes, awards and medium low, do not speak the greatest prize, but secondary prizes of all lotteries in the world are agreed systems. ok! thanks

Sooo Sans, how many times per week are you winning by playing with these "pairs" inlcuding 1 of the 3 from last draw?

Even if you are winning, if you are playing 63 bets (.$50 each = $31.50 per draw) as you stated above, you cant be making a profit when the win =$40 for a box. You would almost have to win every draw to see a decent profit.

The game is 3 digits not 2

Sorry B$Rizzle stil aint buying into this

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2011, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Ok hello, but rizzle, to hit the pick3, tends to hit the first couple ok, I'm not
                      Speaking here of a system 100% but a 60% to 70% success ok
                    These 63 pairs may decrease by 95% by applying filters in them, of course it will lessen the chances for increased profit, but playing 63, will making cash (reserves) to go by increasing the bet, or you can wait for breaks and play pairs
                    00,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99, and add one of the three digits that will repeat
                      An example is 458 will repeat the five pairs because they are 44.88 can delete the last digit
                    Instead of 10 pairs are 8 times = 24 bets, detail tends to know the position of the pair ok
                    Does this mean that if we have 60% ??of one repetition of a digit lottery is going to forget this? Not putting a digit repeated last digit of a draw. will certainly miss
                      60% of the time!

The Ville, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95879
                      August 19, 2010
                      1708 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2011, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Ok hello, but rizzle, to hit the pick3, tends to hit the first couple ok, I'm not
                        Speaking here of a system 100% but a 60% to 70% success ok
                      These 63 pairs may decrease by 95% by applying filters in them, of course it will lessen the chances for increased profit, but playing 63, will making cash (reserves) to go by increasing the bet, or you can wait for breaks and play pairs
                      00,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99, and add one of the three digits that will repeat
                        An example is 458 will repeat the five pairs because they are 44.88 can delete the last digit
                      Instead of 10 pairs are 8 times = 24 bets, detail tends to know the position of the pair ok
                      Does this mean that if we have 60% ??of one repetition of a digit lottery is going to forget this? Not putting a digit repeated last digit of a draw. will certainly miss
                        60% of the time!

Just curious, are you related to a guy named "Pumpi"?

Serious question

United States
                        Member #111186
                        May 20, 2011
                        344 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2011, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Just curious, are you related to a guy named "Pumpi"?

Serious question

LoL

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

BTW - Congrats on your Skr8 hit Thumbs Up

Thanx,

Another hit (box this time) with a system....gee, the Gods must be crazy....lol

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233501/2141606

BTW, both hits were done by using a pairs system...

United States
                            Member #111186
                            May 20, 2011
                            344 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2011, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanx,

Another hit (box this time) with a system....gee, the Gods must be crazy....lol

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233501/2141606

BTW, both hits were done by using a pairs system...

Naive about the system-speak..

So my question is, how much $ does one score w/this as their winning number?

And

How much did it cost?

Me  =  Crazy

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2011, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Naive about the system-speak..

So my question is, how much $ does one score w/this as their winning number?

And

How much did it cost?

Me  =  Crazy

Well, had I spent a dollar for each combo playing straight only, today for both mid and eve, the cost would've been 60 bucks, and the win would've been 500 bucks netting me one straight hit of $440.00.

Had I played online, which I intend to do when I get settle in California in the next few months and open an online account, I'd have netted $ $840.00

This system, along with others don't work everyday, and isn't expected to work everyday, no system does. But since 1988, when I started this whole p-3 stuff, the 14 day system which I bought about 8 months ago has been by far the most consistent despite the usual dry periods that come with systems. But I use this system in conjunction with my 4 to 6 day system that I invented, which sometimes reduces cost Also use my 30 day and 60 day system to further reduce the cost. My system is just about as consistently correct in predicting pairs as is the 14 day system. It's not really called the 14 day system. I'm just not calling it by it's real name as to abide by the LP rules of free advertising. But Todd is fully aware of this person. This person is not exactly on Todd's good side...