Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The No-System System

Topic closed. 100 replies. Last post 5 years ago by joker17.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31553 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2011, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

"a long time ago I was accused of lying so decided to post my winning tickets"

A few people are jealous, Vergie.

A few people don't like anyone winning unless it's with one of their hare-brained schemes.

They'd rather keep losing than to recognize your success and admit their failure or apologize for calling you a liar.

They'll keep throwing their money down one rathole after another while watching you post your winning tickets and pretending you don't exist.

But they are very few.

The vast, overwhelming majority here are happy to see you win and congratulate you for it.

But it's kinda fun knowing those few are watching and squirming around with every winning ticket you post.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Rdgrnr!

My gut instinct playing has cooled off a little bit here lately...I knew it wouldn't last forever!Big Grin Angel

Just had a real lucky streak for awhile there...that's the way it happens for me...a good long lucky streak for awhile & then nothing for awhile...it's weird!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2011, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Florida midday winner 4573. Won $120 because we have the 20% increase promotion going on. 

Again? And in Florida? This is getting embarrassing.

Sorry, Win, we don't believe it.  Crazy

We need more proof!  LOL

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2011, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rdgrnr!

My gut instinct playing has cooled off a little bit here lately...I knew it wouldn't last forever!Big Grin Angel

Just had a real lucky streak for awhile there...that's the way it happens for me...a good long lucky streak for awhile & then nothing for awhile...it's weird!

Yeah, that's happened before Vergie, but you always come back. Hell you could go cold for a month and still have a great average.

You'll be back real quick. Win is even getting things kick started for you guys with a win today!

--Edmund Burke

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
        United States
        Member #112968
        June 29, 2011
        3856 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2011, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, that's happened before Vergie, but you always come back. Hell you could go cold for a month and still have a great average.

You'll be back real quick. Win is even getting things kick started for you guys with a win today!

i guess things can cool off  in fl. but sure to heat up again LOL.Wink

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31553 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2011, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

And then you'd want to know where she got the money.

And then you'd want to know where she works.

And then you'd want to know how much she makes.

And then you'd want to see her pay stubs.

And then you'd want to see her tax returns.

And then you still won't believe her anyway.

She ain't gotta show you diddly squat.

Any more than you have to show proof of that guy you claim wins a half million every 4 months on Pick4.

Why don't you show proof of that?

How about posting his picks ahead of the draw for the next 8 weeks?

Hmmm?

It's so funny that you posted this about wanting to know all of those things because one time I posted that my ex wouldn't like it if he knew I was spending some of my alimony on the lottery...was just making a little joke about it & at the time nobody cared one iota about the statement!

But someone came across that post a long time later & came on the NC thread & got into it with me about my spending "alimony money" on the lottery & we had a "knock down drag out" about it even though it wasn't any of that person's businsess whatsoever but he told me that I made it his business when I posted it....I should have just ignored the whole thing but didn't.

We both have put that behind us now but I guess a person really does need to be more careful about what they post cause it stays there forever.

I did learn my lesson about it hopefully & won't put anymore personal info on here for someone to throw it back in my face.

Also I have come to realize that I don't have to prove anything to anyone & they don't have to prove anything they do to me....I say live & let live & we'll all be much better off.

I used to be such a "people pleaser" I thought I had to make everyone happy but come to find out the one to make happy is me....sorry...I'm done now!

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31553 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Maybe there's hope I will come back...Big Grin

When I get into one of those winning streaks, it's a "downer" to start losing again...sort of got into making it a game just to win but getting out of that way of thinking now.

Yes Win is very good at these online games....very good!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2011, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

It's so funny that you posted this about wanting to know all of those things because one time I posted that my ex wouldn't like it if he knew I was spending some of my alimony on the lottery...was just making a little joke about it & at the time nobody cared one iota about the statement!

But someone came across that post a long time later & came on the NC thread & got into it with me about my spending "alimony money" on the lottery & we had a "knock down drag out" about it even though it wasn't any of that person's businsess whatsoever but he told me that I made it his business when I posted it....I should have just ignored the whole thing but didn't.

We both have put that behind us now but I guess a person really does need to be more careful about what they post cause it stays there forever.

I did learn my lesson about it hopefully & won't put anymore personal info on here for someone to throw it back in my face.

Also I have come to realize that I don't have to prove anything to anyone & they don't have to prove anything they do to me....I say live & let live & we'll all be much better off.

I used to be such a "people pleaser" I thought I had to make everyone happy but come to find out the one to make happy is me....sorry...I'm done now!

That's the way to do it, Vergie.

Ya gotta look out for Number One more nowadays.

--Edmund Burke

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31553 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2011, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

That's the way to do it, Vergie.

Ya gotta look out for Number One more nowadays.

One more thing...as far as posting pictures of my winning tickets...I started doing it over a year ago when I was accused of lying as I told you once before, but then just got into the habit of posting them so now when I win it's just an automatic thing I do.

If I had not posted the pics & just said I had hit 22 times in 21 days nobody would have believed me...it's now 22 hits in 26 days...Big Grin Angel...not big wins by no means but still hits.

I guess if someone told me that I might not believe them either unless they posted the pictures.Crazy

I got a little embarrassed to keep posting them after awhile but then said what the heck...as long as I hit I'll still post them.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: July 20, 2011, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

One more thing...as far as posting pictures of my winning tickets...I started doing it over a year ago when I was accused of lying as I told you once before, but then just got into the habit of posting them so now when I win it's just an automatic thing I do.

If I had not posted the pics & just said I had hit 22 times in 21 days nobody would have believed me...it's now 22 hits in 26 days...Big Grin Angel...not big wins by no means but still hits.

I guess if someone told me that I might not believe them either unless they posted the pictures.Crazy

I got a little embarrassed to keep posting them after awhile but then said what the heck...as long as I hit I'll still post them.

Keep on postin' 'em Vergie!

Everybody likes seeing them and it serves as an inspiration to a lot of people.

--Edmund Burke

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
                    usa
                    United States
                    Member #89197
                    April 2, 2010
                    2818 Posts
                    Posted: July 20, 2011, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Let me see if I got this straight .. Joker who lives in Florida and never wins the pick 3. Although he comes up with these GREAT plans and systems that never seem to work out... He is moving to California and sponging off his Sister and he is going to play the Pick 3 out there and win thousands of dollars and live like a FAT CAT.. OH BOY!!!!  Bet sister throws him to the curb after a few months...

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Let me see if I got this straight .. Joker who lives in Florida and never wins the pick 3. Although he comes up with these GREAT plans and systems that never seem to work out... He is moving to California and sponging off his Sister and he is going to play the Pick 3 out there and win thousands of dollars and live like a FAT CAT.. OH BOY!!!!  Bet sister throws him to the curb after a few months...

Sponging off my sister? She's the one who offered free rent for a month or two. Not that it's any of your business, but I have a good job lined up dumbass. I work 60 plus hours here in 4 long days right now, I'm not a lazy loser like you who probably weighs 300 pounds and lives in his mother's basement.

What the hell have you ever done on this site to help anyone out?....I'll answer that for you loser.....NOTHING!

Why don't you crawl back to the toilet bowl from where you came. It's funny how you come crawling out of your toilet once a week to spew your crap, but offer nothing beneficial. Puke

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: July 20, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I just love these internet PUNKS who safely sit behind their computer talking schmidt. I bet you wouldn't say that crap to my face. It'd be the last thing you'd do for a long time while recouping in the hospital.

SO FREAKING TOUGH !

You're so brave !

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #77815
                          August 1, 2009
                          3460 Posts
                          Posted: July 20, 2011, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Vergie I agree posting pix of my winning tickets is just a habit now. Regardless of how big or small the win is. When I joined LP I would see you posting all these winning tickets and I was inspired.

Guess Who's Back?

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #77815
                            August 1, 2009
                            3460 Posts
                            Posted: July 20, 2011, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Again? And in Florida? This is getting embarrassing.

Sorry, Win, we don't believe it.  Crazy

We need more proof!  LOL

Thanks rdgrnr. Your sense of humor had me laughing all day.

Guess Who's Back?

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                              Park City, UT
                              United States
                              Member #69864
                              January 18, 2009
                              993 Posts
                              Posted: July 20, 2011, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Vergie does have an impressive knack for hitting the Pick3!  I hope her hits continue.

Jimmy