Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The No-System System

Topic closed. 100 replies. Last post 5 years ago by joker17.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
joplin
United States
Member #45299
August 17, 2006
151 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2011, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Win$500Quick, I play the same way you do & I have hit in NC 21 times since 6-7-11 .

13 of those are from 6-21-11, so that's 13 times in 13 days & all of my winning tickets are on the NC thread & the thread you posted the link for...a long time ago I was accused of lying so decided to post my winning tickets...don't know why I thought I had to prove it but did & have been posting them ever since.

The largest win was last night for $120...I do mostly play 50cent tickets but get brave sometimes & play 50/50's as I posted the picture of how I just played 071 & 017 last night & was so hoping it would hit but 073 hit.

I do wish sometimes I could just play a couple of numbers & wait it out for a huge win but just don't have the patience.

I also get pm's too & I always tell them I do look up the history of the number & look at the TTT but the main way I hit is what would seem logical to me....always have played like that & have had great luck so far so think I'll stick with it.

Good luck to you & keep on winning!...I hope I can too...I just hold my breath here lately thinking it will end soon because I have had cold spells too but just have to ride it out!

You know what you & I may be the only ones on LP that play like this...Big Grin Angel

vergie6----how much do you spend, and do you play both mid and eve p/3, and do you play the same numbers for both mid and eve?

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #77815
    August 1, 2009
    3459 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2011, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Welcome Mystical Parrot to LP. If you are looking for some interesting ways to win.

Check out this thread http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233141.

Guess Who's Back?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2011, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I have been winning the Cash 3 and/or Play 4 several times a month without a system. A system is only successful if you are winning that is why I call mine the no-system system. Lots of people PM me about my "system". I don't have a system or workout. Most of the things people ask me about such as v-trac, QED pairs, sum totals, hot/cold/overdue numbers, wheels or mirrors? I don't know anything about these systems or strategies. I just play what I see or what's trending. Sometimes when you are looking for the winning number it is right in front of you. I post all my winning tickets on LP.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216513/92

All the "experts" wracking their brains to "break the code" and here you guys are winning day after day after day and proving it and they act like you don't exist.

They can't believe you can do it without one of their esoteric, complicated, convoluted systems so they won't believe it. No matter how many times you win.

Gotta love it.

Keep up the good work, guys!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
        Member #41383
        June 16, 2006
        1969 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2011, 1:00 am - IP Logged

I have been winning the Cash 3 and/or Play 4 several times a month without a system. A system is only successful if you are winning that is why I call mine the no-system system. Lots of people PM me about my "system". I don't have a system or workout. Most of the things people ask me about such as v-trac, QED pairs, sum totals, hot/cold/overdue numbers, wheels or mirrors? I don't know anything about these systems or strategies. I just play what I see or what's trending. Sometimes when you are looking for the winning number it is right in front of you. I post all my winning tickets on LP.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216513/92

I don't use any of those 'systems' either.

I figure if they were worth a salt, someone would be winning with them, but I cannot tell the last time (if ever) I heard a Jackpot winner attribute to any kind of a system. That should tell folks something.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: July 16, 2011, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Win$500Quick, I play the same way you do & I have hit in NC 21 times since 6-7-11 .

13 of those are from 6-21-11, so that's 13 times in 13 days & all of my winning tickets are on the NC thread & the thread you posted the link for...a long time ago I was accused of lying so decided to post my winning tickets...don't know why I thought I had to prove it but did & have been posting them ever since.

The largest win was last night for $120...I do mostly play 50cent tickets but get brave sometimes & play 50/50's as I posted the picture of how I just played 071 & 017 last night & was so hoping it would hit but 073 hit.

I do wish sometimes I could just play a couple of numbers & wait it out for a huge win but just don't have the patience.

I also get pm's too & I always tell them I do look up the history of the number & look at the TTT but the main way I hit is what would seem logical to me....always have played like that & have had great luck so far so think I'll stick with it.

Good luck to you & keep on winning!...I hope I can too...I just hold my breath here lately thinking it will end soon because I have had cold spells too but just have to ride it out!

You know what you & I may be the only ones on LP that play like this...Big Grin Angel

"a long time ago I was accused of lying so decided to post my winning tickets"

A few people are jealous, Vergie.

A few people don't like anyone winning unless it's with one of their hare-brained schemes.

They'd rather keep losing than to recognize your success and admit their failure or apologize for calling you a liar.

They'll keep throwing their money down one rathole after another while watching you post your winning tickets and pretending you don't exist.

But they are very few.

The vast, overwhelming majority here are happy to see you win and congratulate you for it.

But it's kinda fun knowing those few are watching and squirming around with every winning ticket you post.

Keep up the good work!

--Edmund Burke

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3962 Posts
            Posted: July 17, 2011, 2:18 am - IP Logged

Vergie6

I am a system player but agree 100%, I play P-5 games and I use a visual analysis and just plug in

the information and the software builds the sets.  I don't like statitics because they don't help with

the next draw.  I like to just look at the data and some information just makes sense so to speak.

Some days I can look and look but can't find anything but other days it jumps off the page.  I have

found that some people are very good at this and others are not but I think anyone can learn it if

they stick to it.  I don't see patterns it's just a type of order that is not numerical in nature.  I can't

explain it but I built my software around it.  Pick-5 and pick-6 games have so many combos that

software is a must.  Are you able to limit your selections to one line or do you play several.   

Keep it up.Thumbs Up

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
              Delco PA
              United States
              Member #80104
              September 16, 2009
              194 Posts
              Posted: July 17, 2011, 7:11 am - IP Logged

i have to agree this NO system is great. you have to ultimately go with your gut instincts.    But, i have to be very cautious about the wins produced. is win a win, if you spend more than what the payout is?  it comes down to what you spend on the actual tickets to what the actual profit is.  if you come out ahead after a week or month, then why the .50 box or 50/50. if you up it $1/$1 or more wouldnt you double your profit margin. Good Luck All

United States
                Member #93947
                July 10, 2010
                2180 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2011, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

i have to agree this NO system is great. you have to ultimately go with your gut instincts.    But, i have to be very cautious about the wins produced. is win a win, if you spend more than what the payout is?  it comes down to what you spend on the actual tickets to what the actual profit is.  if you come out ahead after a week or month, then why the .50 box or 50/50. if you up it $1/$1 or more wouldnt you double your profit margin. Good Luck All

If what you mean by "profit margin" is the odds of the game, the answer would be NO.

Your winnings will be directly proportional to your bets.

In PA a 50¢ Pick-3 straight win ticket pays $250, a $1 ticket pays $500.

There are 1000 possibilites for each draw.

Go figure!

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7297 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2011, 11:06 am - IP Logged

If what you mean by "profit margin" is the odds of the game, the answer would be NO.

Your winnings will be directly proportional to your bets.

In PA a 50¢ Pick-3 straight win ticket pays $250, a $1 ticket pays $500.

There are 1000 possibilites for each draw.

Go figure!

"In PA a 50¢ Pick-3 straight win ticket pays $250, a $1 ticket pays $500. There are 1000 possibilites for each draw."

The majority of PA pick-3 players have known that for 34 years, but thanks anyways for sharing what you just learned.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2011, 11:13 am - IP Logged

"In PA a 50¢ Pick-3 straight win ticket pays $250, a $1 ticket pays $500. There are 1000 possibilites for each draw."

The majority of PA pick-3 players have known that for 34 years, but thanks anyways for sharing what you just learned.

LOL  Thumbs Up

--Edmund Burke

United States
                      Member #93947
                      July 10, 2010
                      2180 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2011, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Sorry if my post bored you.

It was intended for the MINORITY.

For advanced players like yourself in the MAJORITY, there are lots of stimulating ideas in the Pick-3 system threads.  But then, of course, you already knew that too.  Is there anything you don't know?

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7297 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2011, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

For advanced players like yourself in the MAJORITY, there are lots of stimulating ideas in the Pick-3 system threads.  But then, of course, you already knew that too.  Is there anything you don't know?

"It was intended for the MINORITY."

Nice try Jimmy but doesn't common sense dictate someone playing the PA pick-3 for 34 years with no changes to the payoff or the number of possible outcomes should know them?

I'd offer a link to the definition of "common sense" but I don't want to insult the intelligence of those posting on this thread who already know it.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.

Jagshemash! I like you. I like sex. It's nice.

Her vergine hang like a sleeve of wizard.

Sorry, everytime I see your avatar, I think of Borat.

I had to finally get that out.

--Edmund Burke

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7297 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2011, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

The boring part is trying to explain to you if a state lottery pick-3 game takes in $1 million a drawing and pays out 50%, the winners are sharing $500,000 every day. Why is so hard to understand that players like Vergie6 and Win$500Quick can win a few hundred dollars every week out of millions paid out to the winners?

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2011, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

The boring part is trying to explain to you if a state lottery pick-3 game takes in $1 million a drawing and pays out 50%, the winners are sharing $500,000 every day. Why is so hard to understand that players like Vergie6 and Win$500Quick can win a few hundred dollars every week out of millions paid out to the winners?

Why is so hard to understand that players like Vergie6 and Win$500Quick can win a few hundred dollars every week.

I'd be very interested on how much they spend?

Not claims, but actual posting of combos ahead of the draw for a few weeks, maybe 8 weeks in a row....Eek