Fla. man wins $35M lottery jackpot with computer software

Jul 19, 2011, 11:50 am (72 comments)

Florida Lottery

Perseverance pays off for long-time Lotto player

When Paul Hemphill picked the winning lottery numbers in 1995, he made just one mistake: He never bought a ticket.

He didn't make that mistake twice. Two months ago, the 66-year-old retiree strolled into Hollywood Food Mart, plunked down $2 and walked away.

Two days later, he was a multi-millionaire.

The winner of the May 28 jackpot — worth a hefty $35 million — asked for the cash up front. After taxes, he pocketed more than $20 million.
The Hallandale Beach resident says he's satisfied to have won the prize, but doesn't want any attention for his new-found riches.

"I don't want a situation where people are going to be camping out in my yard," Hemphill said. "I just want to melt into the woodwork."

The reserved retiree says he plans to use his winnings to provide a better life for his relatives. "It's just a satisfaction knowing I have the security to take care of my family," he said.

Hemphill said he's been playing the Florida Lottery from its inception, back in 1988.

Though the odds of winning the lotto are extraordinary — greater than one in 22 million — Hemphill says he's got a system that gives him an edge: He uses a computer program to pick his numbers.

He said this year's win isn't the first time the software has selected correctly: in July 1995, the computer screen displayed the numbers 2-6-10-18-27-44.

But Hemphill didn't act. "Something happened and I didn't play that particular night," he said.

Days later, the jackpot was announced, and Hemphill realized he missed out on a $7 million prize.

Three years later, he hit a financial setback: court records show he declared bankruptcy in 1998. He declined to discuss the case.

He said throughout it all, he felt someone was looking over him — and no more so than on the morning of May 29.

He awoke that day, he said, turned on his television and checked the drawing from the night before. The digits 7-36-41-42-44-47 flashed across the screen.

"I looked at the first two numbers and said, 'I've got it,' and I went back to bed," he said.

Last week, a $20,574,470 wire transfer hit the bank account of a company he created to receive the winnings.

Hemphill credits his win — and his almost-win — to Lotto Pro, a computer program made by Polk City company Data Solutions.

There, the owner knows Hemphill by name. "He's probably one of our most loyal customers," said John Lake, who started the company in 1989.

Lake said the $35 million jackpot is the largest anyone has ever won using the software, which he said has sold thousands of copies.

Though he said the software can't guarantee a win, it "reduces the odds against you" by analyzing previous wins to spot trends.

But experts say that's a daunting prospect, given that the lottery commission goes out of its way to ensure the numbers are random — and not influenced by any other factors.

The previous winning numbers "will only have a role if the lotto is very careless," said Subramanian Ramakrishnan, a professor of mathematics at the University of Miami. "They have a very elaborate process of checking the balls, making sure the weights are right, the mechanism is working well."

Those facts don't dissuade Hemphill, who says his system has already proven itself.

The one thing he says he will do with his new-found riches?

Keep playing the lotto.

"I'm going to hit again," he said.

Thanks to Nino224 for the tip.

Miami Herald

Comments

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Well, the odds say that eventually even the system numbers will get lucky.

It would be impossible for them to never win.

I'm glad to see his system was lucky enough to pick the right lucky numbers.

Finally, a system has won a Jackpot! Now, that was lucky!

Surrender

martingorgeous's avatarmartingorgeous

Good for Paul Hemphill and the computer program he used.

Success depends on luck. And luck depends on your mindset and you reaching your full potential.

Luck can be learned. Wink

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

I use my computer to comment on Lottery Post ................. and I haven't won ???????????

Jester

time*treat's avatartime*treat

"I don't want a situation where people are going to be camping out in my yard," Hemphill said.

Exactly. The sense of entitlement among the begging class ... Angry

Editgap

Lotto pro is the only software that I evaluated I thought it was worth the 40 or 50 buck to buy. But after trying to find the key to update the software several time, it has become another junk file on my computer. Congrats to him.

jeffrey's avatarjeffrey

Quote: Originally posted by time*treat on Jul 19, 2011

"I don't want a situation where people are going to be camping out in my yard," Hemphill said.

Exactly. The sense of entitlement among the begging class ... Angry

shame we have a begging class in the usa. does begging work? i had a stroke and was fired because i wasn't fast enough. i'd be happy to work. i have degrees in physics, math, astrophysics. i've worked as a programmer, mold designer, teacher, home remodeller, pizza delivery driver, restaurant manager, busboy and secretary. i'd be willing to try begging, my left side is mostly paralyzed. i would look really pathetic. would i make a good beggar?No Pity!

jarasan's avatarjarasan

Not a Quick Pick!  Some would say and reiterate it was "lucky".  I agree systems can make you "luckier"  as a matter of fact...... made this guy a lot  luckier.  Super lucky $20,000,000 luckier,  four leaf clover lucky,  therefore at this time "in honor of the system player"  I will not release the quick pigs!  We shall ELP a lucky song.

White horses,  ladies,  and satin........................

haymaker's avatarhaymaker

the thing i don't understand is,why he did'tt buy a ticket the first time.i mean if you 're serious enough to buy a system how can you miss buying the ticket ? and would't winning a age 53 be more fun than agev 66 he could have retired 13 yrs. earlier ?

TheOtherOne's avatarTheOtherOne

Quote: Originally posted by haymaker on Jul 19, 2011

the thing i don't understand is,why he did'tt buy a ticket the first time.i mean if you 're serious enough to buy a system how can you miss buying the ticket ? and would't winning a age 53 be more fun than agev 66 he could have retired 13 yrs. earlier ?

I know what you're saying but it just doesn't always work that way. he even stated 'something happened' and he didnt buy a ticket.Could be any number of things that caused him not to (illness, something out of the blue came up, etc). But what I find odd is that he can remember the date and has the numbers from that time. Why couldnt he remember what happened?Nonetheless, you might say it was fate...had he won back then, just 7 million, I would say he would not still be retired. And maybe it would have led to him NOT winning THIS time for the much better $20 million.Best of luck to him...and the sales reps of the software that banked him the money...i am sure they are quite busy right now lol

temptustoo's avatartemptustoo

Well Lotto Pro is happy for the Shout out...  I'm sure the orders are piling up .. LOL... I will pass on that system

eddessaknight's avatareddessaknight

CONGRATS TO  WINNER

Proving again that all things are possible and all games are beatable!

EddessaKnight Hurray!

CashWinner$

WOW - Thats Awesome!

Party

Trillionaire

Quote: Originally posted by jeffrey on Jul 19, 2011

shame we have a begging class in the usa. does begging work? i had a stroke and was fired because i wasn't fast enough. i'd be happy to work. i have degrees in physics, math, astrophysics. i've worked as a programmer, mold designer, teacher, home remodeller, pizza delivery driver, restaurant manager, busboy and secretary. i'd be willing to try begging, my left side is mostly paralyzed. i would look really pathetic. would i make a good beggar?No Pity!

There is a begging class in every country including Canada. Last week it was high school students at the grocery store begging for money for some "cause". I just ignore these people.

Don't reduce yourself to the level of a beggar. You are obviously a very intelligent person, Jeffrey, and I think that you should do your level best to find a way to put your knowledge and talents to use.

I wish you well.

OldSchoolPa's avatarOldSchoolPa

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Jul 19, 2011

Well, the odds say that eventually even the system numbers will get lucky.

It would be impossible for them to never win.

I'm glad to see his system was lucky enough to pick the right lucky numbers.

Finally, a system has won a Jackpot! Now, that was lucky!

Surrender

I Agree! but I will pass on buying any lottery system.  But believers in lottery systems will say his win validates the effectiveness of such things.  To that, I say, "hogwash!"  He has been playing since the lottery's inception in 1988.  I played Florida Lotto in 1989 thru 1990, and I had a ticket that had all six winning numbers.  The only problem was that 3 of them was on one line and the other 3 were on the line below it.....DOH! (Yep I had a Homer Simpson moment).

When Paul Hemphill picked the winning lottery numbers in 1995, he made just one mistake: He never bought a ticket.  I could say the same thing happened to me.  In December 2002, I had pored over some past Big Game tickets I had played and the string of drawings and had zeroed in on a particular set of numbers.  That same day, my wife guilt tripped me about playing the lottery, so I didn't play those numbers.  As we were driving back home from an early Christmas party, I heard the radio announce the winning Big Game numbers....many of them sounded familiar.  So when I got back home, I looked at the piece of paper I had written the set of numbers on and realized I would have won....if only I would have bought a ticket.  So no longer do I let my wife guilt trip me about playing the lottery.  If she is so against the lottery, then I imagine she will be against me spending any of my lottery winnings on her.

Anyway, congrats on having your money woes answered...still waiting for my day...in anonymity basking in the glow of a huge jackpot win.

Quote: Originally posted by TheOtherOne on Jul 19, 2011

I know what you're saying but it just doesn't always work that way. he even stated 'something happened' and he didnt buy a ticket.Could be any number of things that caused him not to (illness, something out of the blue came up, etc). But what I find odd is that he can remember the date and has the numbers from that time. Why couldnt he remember what happened?Nonetheless, you might say it was fate...had he won back then, just 7 million, I would say he would not still be retired. And maybe it would have led to him NOT winning THIS time for the much better $20 million.Best of luck to him...and the sales reps of the software that banked him the money...i am sure they are quite busy right now lol

maybe the system soft ware can remember the date and nos.?

Crunchiesbabe

Lotto Pro just hit the lotto in sales!!!

Wooddrive's avatarWooddrive

ok, i'm gonna be the skeptic here. if this program is able to select winning numbers, shouldn't there be multiple winners? 

they sold thousands,   sold only one in florida? to this winner. other buyers didnt play that night?  there are variables in the system that the individual can input their own data. 

seems like a 98% luck and 2% software.

Quote: Originally posted by Wooddrive on Jul 19, 2011

ok, i'm gonna be the skeptic here. if this program is able to select winning numbers, shouldn't there be multiple winners? 

they sold thousands,   sold only one in florida? to this winner. other buyers didnt play that night?  there are variables in the system that the individual can input their own data. 

seems like a 98% luck and 2% software.

I Agree!

dallascowboyfan's avatardallascowboyfan

Congrats to the winner....Thumbs Up

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by Trillionaire on Jul 19, 2011

There is a begging class in every country including Canada. Last week it was high school students at the grocery store begging for money for some "cause". I just ignore these people.

Don't reduce yourself to the level of a beggar. You are obviously a very intelligent person, Jeffrey, and I think that you should do your level best to find a way to put your knowledge and talents to use.

I wish you well.

"Last week it was high school students at the grocery store begging for money for some "cause". I just ignore these people."

High school students. You equate them with beggars because they're fund raising for their sports team or some good cause and you just ignore them.

You know what I think?

I think you're just a miserly, skinflint, tightwad cheapskate.

I bet you've never bought a round in your life.   

jeffrey's avatarjeffrey

Quote: Originally posted by Trillionaire on Jul 19, 2011

I wish you well.

yes, i try but some people don't realize that disasters happen. my co-workers were anxious to see how they could benefit. i really hate to lose everything due to others grasping. hard to be alone and sick in america. feel like wounded animal hiding from predators. i do keep trying, very easy to give up and die. can still work but co-workers want my job and sick people suddenly can't do anything right. guess it brings the owner down or the customers don't like it.

karinda's avatarkarinda

Quote: Originally posted by jarasan on Jul 19, 2011

Not a Quick Pick!  Some would say and reiterate it was "lucky".  I agree systems can make you "luckier"  as a matter of fact...... made this guy a lot  luckier.  Super lucky $20,000,000 luckier,  four leaf clover lucky,  therefore at this time "in honor of the system player"  I will not release the quick pigs!  We shall ELP a lucky song.

White horses,  ladies,  and satin........................

Thank you for posting this!

What a great song! Haven't heard this in, uh-um, years! Guitar

K.

larry3100's avatarlarry3100

Everyone has a system.When that system works,they think it was that system.No,it was just luck. Lep

Stack47

"in July 1995, the computer screen displayed the numbers 2-6-10-18-27-44."

I'll bet he used Expert Lottery for Windows (3.1) software. A friend gave me a copy on a floppy disk and I had some success using it to play Ohio's Buckeye 5.

Stack47

"Last week it was high school students at the grocery store begging for money for some "cause". I just ignore these people."

High school students. You equate them with beggars because they're fund raising for their sports team or some good cause and you just ignore them.

You know what I think?

We get the peewee football players and cheerleaders holding their buckets in front of stores, I always donate a couple of bucks and ask the adult near by for a schedule. Watching one game is well worth the donation.

I've noticed several adults holding made up signs in the front of Wal Mart parking lots and there is always a nice car parked near by. Most are probably pros doing if for a living so they get nothing from me. My favorite was a young lady texting on an I-phone while holding her sign. I think she was hoping to get enough money for another tattoo because there was room on her left arm.

Quote: Originally posted by TheOtherOne on Jul 19, 2011

tend to agree but, couple details,"something happened" hope it was important enough to think about for 13 years,maybe he does'nt want to say what it is,and that is certainly his private business. nother thing is, $7 mil. was worth much more 13 yrs ago than today,i bought a new truck in 96, $20,600.00 today that very same truck lists for $39,300.00 . i don't know how they adjust for inflation,not that smart.but here's the most important thing,i'm guessing you're fairly young,as you  get older the "time factor" becomes more important. i'm positive that i would rather have 7mil. today than to have 20mil when i'm 66.

Quote: Originally posted by Stack47 on Jul 19, 2011

We get the peewee football players and cheerleaders holding their buckets in front of stores, I always donate a couple of bucks and ask the adult near by for a schedule. Watching one game is well worth the donation.

I've noticed several adults holding made up signs in the front of Wal Mart parking lots and there is always a nice car parked near by. Most are probably pros doing if for a living so they get nothing from me. My favorite was a young lady texting on an I-phone while holding her sign. I think she was hoping to get enough money for another tattoo because there was room on her left arm.

my township has a volinteer f/d and they do coin collections on the big intersections at times,just looking for spare change,they use a fireman's boot to collect the change i always drop a $20spot in the boot. cause i'm thankfull for their service, always get a kick out of it when they do a dbl. take and look in the boot.

Nino224's avatarNino224

Quote: Originally posted by OldSchoolPa on Jul 19, 2011

I Agree! but I will pass on buying any lottery system.  But believers in lottery systems will say his win validates the effectiveness of such things.  To that, I say, "hogwash!"  He has been playing since the lottery's inception in 1988.  I played Florida Lotto in 1989 thru 1990, and I had a ticket that had all six winning numbers.  The only problem was that 3 of them was on one line and the other 3 were on the line below it.....DOH! (Yep I had a Homer Simpson moment).

When Paul Hemphill picked the winning lottery numbers in 1995, he made just one mistake: He never bought a ticket.  I could say the same thing happened to me.  In December 2002, I had pored over some past Big Game tickets I had played and the string of drawings and had zeroed in on a particular set of numbers.  That same day, my wife guilt tripped me about playing the lottery, so I didn't play those numbers.  As we were driving back home from an early Christmas party, I heard the radio announce the winning Big Game numbers....many of them sounded familiar.  So when I got back home, I looked at the piece of paper I had written the set of numbers on and realized I would have won....if only I would have bought a ticket.  So no longer do I let my wife guilt trip me about playing the lottery.  If she is so against the lottery, then I imagine she will be against me spending any of my lottery winnings on her.

Anyway, congrats on having your money woes answered...still waiting for my day...in anonymity basking in the glow of a huge jackpot win.

Wow, you have a very strong marriage. Most people wouldn't have been able to get over that. I probably wouldn't. Good for you.

sully16's avatarsully16

Congrats to the winner, enjoy.

Tenaj's avatarTenaj

Quote: Originally posted by sully16 on Jul 20, 2011

Congrats to the winner, enjoy.

Congratulations to him.  15 million dollars went in taxes.  That can pay a lot of teachers salaries but they won't see it.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by Tenaj on Jul 20, 2011

Congratulations to him.  15 million dollars went in taxes.  That can pay a lot of teachers salaries but they won't see it.

Why should they?  Most of the taxes he paid was federal taxes and teacher pay is a local issue.

Quote: Originally posted by haymaker on Jul 19, 2011

tend to agree but, couple details,"something happened" hope it was important enough to think about for 13 years,maybe he does'nt want to say what it is,and that is certainly his private business. nother thing is, $7 mil. was worth much more 13 yrs ago than today,i bought a new truck in 96, $20,600.00 today that very same truck lists for $39,300.00 . i don't know how they adjust for inflation,not that smart.but here's the most important thing,i'm guessing you're fairly young,as you  get older the "time factor" becomes more important. i'm positive that i would rather have 7mil. today than to have 20mil when i'm 66.

This is very true, however, the question is would he have invested that 7 million wisely enough to get the true value out of it?It would have had to triple in value to match what he made this year.Not to mention he probably would have only walked away with about 4 million (if that) after taxes.

Quote: Originally posted by TheOtherOne on Jul 20, 2011

This is very true, however, the question is would he have invested that 7 million wisely enough to get the true value out of it?It would have had to triple in value to match what he made this year.Not to mention he probably would have only walked away with about 4 million (if that) after taxes.

yea, i'll go along w/ that,but for me personally i want to quit my job so badly, that i compare how much i will make between now and retirement age and how much the JP is, that is to say the clear from the JP abt. 1/3 of adv. so for me it's simple, expected earnings plus 4 mil. or so would be enough.then you break it up, savings, investing, fun etc. but,maybe diff. for him if he was happy at his job.what you're saying makes perfect financial sense but, it makes me want to ask him this question.  Q.do you prefer today's win or would rather wait 5 more years and win 50 mil. when you'll be 71 yrs old ?

APOBABOY

Congrat to Mr Hemphill! ...been using the same software for years. The most I've won is $40, maybe Im doing some thing wrong.What?

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

I used the Pa Lottery's Computer to pick my numbers for tonite ....................... tonite might be the nite !!!!!!!!

Jack-in-the-Box

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by APOBABOY on Jul 20, 2011

Congrat to Mr Hemphill! ...been using the same software for years. The most I've won is $40, maybe Im doing some thing wrong.What?

Try a Quick Pick.

That's what wins the most Jackpots.

Incoming!

Surrender

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by APOBABOY on Jul 20, 2011

Have you ever reviewed how you used it and thought about what you could have done differently that  would have gotten better results?   Players using the same software seldom get the same results  because they seldom use it the same way.  Most lottery software give you a bunch of data and tools to use, it up to you how they are used.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Jul 20, 2011

I used the Pa Lottery's Computer to pick my numbers for tonite ....................... tonite might be the nite !!!!!!!!

Jack-in-the-Box

Don't forget Lottery Post's Quick Picks, dpoly.

I've been lucky with them.

Good luck to you tonight!

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Jul 20, 2011

Try a Quick Pick.

Incoming!

Surrender

recently switched to QP for my pick 6 was playing b/day nos. looked back at the last 6 or 8 winners only to find they had 2-3 nos. higher than 31

sully16's avatarsully16

Ditto.LOL

JAP69's avatarJAP69

Must be the computerized programming that make those quick picks lucky.

Coin Toss's avatarCoin Toss

Regardless of the means of number selection, whether it's a personal visit from the Lottery Faerie, birthdays, a QP, a dream, or a message from Montana Wildhack on Tralfamdore, or whatever, whenever the nuymbers played are the numbers drawn it is nothing but pure luck. Human nature teaches us that the bigger a person's ego is the less likely they are to admit that.

[/story]

Lep

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by JAP69 on Jul 21, 2011

Must be the computerized programming that make those quick picks lucky.

LOL Ya got me, JAP69!

Actually, I take comfort knowing that my Quick Picks are not coming from the Lottery's mainframe because I know The Dragon Lady watches my every move and immediately puts the entire commission on alert everytime I come down from the mountain. Even the Patels are mobilized. Then she has every Quick Pick line I get precluded from the possibility of winning.

She's very crafty, that one. That's why I sometimes have to dress up like a nun when I go to the store. I know a very large nun with a very long beard doesn't seem plausible but it's enough to throw them off their game just long enough for me to get my tickets and vanish back into the woods before they know what hit them.

KY Floyd's avatarKY Floyd

Quote: Originally posted by TheOtherOne on Jul 20, 2011

Why would it need to have tripled? There's a lot more value to money than the simple value of the money.

Obviously the $20 million net will let his lifetsyle from here on be "better" than what he could have done with a $4 million net, but what has he been doing for the past 16 years? Even if he had cleared a trillion dollars he can't buy back that 16 years. A safe and conservative investment in '95 could have given him an annual income of at least 150k before rolling out of bed in the morning. Instead of working for most of the last 16 years and spending part of that time bankrupt, he could have already been retired and living comfortably. A big fat lottery prize in your 60's is certainly a great thing, but I'd place far more value on a prize that offers a comfortable lifetime income at a much earlier age.

Quote: Originally posted by KY Floyd on Jul 21, 2011

Why would it need to have tripled? There's a lot more value to money than the simple value of the money.

Obviously the $20 million net will let his lifetsyle from here on be "better" than what he could have done with a $4 million net, but what has he been doing for the past 16 years? Even if he had cleared a trillion dollars he can't buy back that 16 years. A safe and conservative investment in '95 could have given him an annual income of at least 150k before rolling out of bed in the morning. Instead of working for most of the last 16 years and spending part of that time bankrupt, he could have already been retired and living comfortably. A big fat lottery prize in your 60's is certainly a great thing, but I'd place far more value on a prize that offers a comfortable lifetime income at a much earlier age.

well said,thats the point i was trying to make.

Trillionaire

You know what I think?

And this week it could be the Girl Guides or the Boy Scouts or God knows who. Canada has 85,000 registered charities. 85,000! This number does not include the beggars at the grocery stores. We have become a nation of beggars and the kids are being trained to do this from a very young age. These kids have money for the latest electronic gadgets but harrass the public for money for their "cause". I have no patience or understanding for this utter nonsense.

CashWinner$

Try a Quick Pick.

Incoming!

Surrender

Incoming.... LOL

Delta Draw

Quote: Originally posted by Coin Toss on Jul 21, 2011

Regardless of the means of number selection, whether it's a personal visit from the Lottery Faerie, birthdays, a QP, a dream, or a message from Montana Wildhack on Tralfamdore, or whatever, whenever the nuymbers played are the numbers drawn it is nothing but pure luck. Human nature teaches us that the bigger a person's ego is the less likely they are to admit that.

[/story]

Lep

Big ego?!!! Haw-haw!

You cannot measure the performance of luck, unless you consider how much bad
luck performs. He took action and did what he knew best. There is no problem of
him getting the jackpot numbers in his selection before and this documents that
systematic play does work. Notice he is not buying reams of Quick-picks and he self
picked for $2.

There is no system to follow for luck, unless you want to go down some goat
trail of superstition and even then the performance is hit or miss with most of
the results being a miss. Missing with a system is more fun because YOU take
the full responsibility and the results of YOUR actions. If something is working
and is improving your hit average, you may be able to define what corrective
action to take to do better. It is egotistical to try to define everything that
happens in life on cave-man superstition, even when the facts are presented:
Dunning-Krugar.

As for the software in use, we will have to see what was used, but it was in
use apparently over a decade ago.

Considering the cheap-skates and lazy that will not learn how to work a
system and stick with it, we see perseverance and confidence in that what was
done once, could be done again with a little work. People use LP tools and
systems because like this man, they wish to make their own fate.

Besides CT, He has the booty and the proof. The only one he has to prove
anything to is himself, while you wish to prove that his performance is
insignificant. I hear the sound of sour grapes in your comment.

WTG Mr. Hemphill and thanks for staying with the program, whatever it was.

PS CT, if Luck was the means by which all things happen, good or bad, why
would people venture to take a chance using a method based on scientific facts?
Did we launch a shuttle into space and ‘hoped’ it would work with our fingers
crossed? Hemphill shot for the moon and hit it. If a system went against the
grain of ‘luck’, would it not never,....
ever deliver? You use luck and get no results, this man uses his brain and got
filthy rich on 2$. The odds likely went up on the game over the years. Hitting it once on a self pick is proof enough
systems work better than Quick pigs for the smart persistent individual. He’s a
smart modern man, not a cave man afraid of the dark huddling in his blankie and
clinging to his Ju-Ju stick in a thunderstorm.

If a dog relied on luck to catch a ball, it would fail. Dogs are smart
enough to know that it is their skill that catches the ball. All they have to
do and know is to go for it.

“Turn a game of luck into a game of skill” ™ 
G.H.

106 (+) Lottery Jackpots Worth $101,438,493
Won With G. H.'s Lotto Systems.

DD

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by Trillionaire on Jul 21, 2011

And this week it could be the Girl Guides or the Boy Scouts or God knows who. Canada has 85,000 registered charities. 85,000! This number does not include the beggars at the grocery stores. We have become a nation of beggars and the kids are being trained to do this from a very young age. These kids have money for the latest electronic gadgets but harrass the public for money for their "cause". I have no patience or understanding for this utter nonsense.

Luke 6: 38

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give unto your bosom.

For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

CashWinner$

You sound like a real ahole..

Seriously, what in the helll is wrong w/you?

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by CashWinner$ on Jul 21, 2011

Si ce n'est pas le crétin petit mario, je vais manger mon chapeau.

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Jul 21, 2011

? cretin little mario somethin home? did you use that babelfish thing or do really know french ?

Trillionaire

Quote: Originally posted by CashWinner$ on Jul 21, 2011

Wow! What a constructive comment!!!

CashWinner$

LOL - You may be on to sumthin'...... Cool 

(thanks for the help Bing)

CashWinner$

Wow! What a constructive comment!!!

You're welcome Crazy

Trillionaire

And another intelligent comment!

You seem to have a problem with people with opinions and thoughts different from yours.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

And another intelligent comment!

You seem to have a problem with people with opinions and thoughts different from yours.

Wow, you act like you've known me for a while.

just now got it translated LOL.i broke one of my LP rules, to wit "do not drink beverages when reading posts by ridge"

Delta Draw

Luke 6: 38

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give unto your bosom.

For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

What is the baggage allowance at the gate? Can I take gold bars with me?  Pat Boone says I should buy gold like it is a sure thing for financial peace and comfort.

DD

redhot7's avatarredhot7

No software can predict lottery numbers or narrow the probability of picking the right number. Just like an Atheist in another thread who mocked God by sarcastically praying for his mother to win the lottery and won, this one is just pure coincidence. Too many people confuse correlation with causation.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by Delta Draw on Jul 21, 2011

What is the baggage allowance at the gate? Can I take gold bars with me?  Pat Boone says I should buy gold like it is a sure thing for financial peace and comfort.

DD

I use whiskey for peace and comfort.

And everything else too.

Jack Daniel's Old Time, Old No. 7, Quality Tennessee Sour Mash Whiskey.

Dadgum straight.

Delta Draw

Quote: Originally posted by redhot7 on Jul 22, 2011

No software can predict lottery numbers or narrow the probability of picking the right number. Just like an Atheist in another thread who mocked God by sarcastically praying for his mother to win the lottery and won, this one is just pure coincidence. Too many people confuse correlation with causation.

No software can predict lottery numbers or narrow the probability of picking the right
number.,… Too many people confuse correlation with causation.”

I too get correlation mixed with causation. I generally select the causation box because
my correlation is weak out of Africa, but honestly I was borned in an embassy
in South Africa. There just is no South American/African box so I use the
causation box on all the forms,....

The software does not do the picking, it helps in the sorting and arraigning. It works the way you make it work. If it does not work for you that does not mean it does not work for another (kind of like brains, hoola hoops  and yo-yo's).

DD

martingorgeous's avatarmartingorgeous

Quote: Originally posted by redhot7 on Jul 22, 2011

There is no coincidence, only divine order.Blue Angel

HaveABall's avatarHaveABall

Quote: Originally posted by OldSchoolPa on Jul 19, 2011

Hello OldSchoolPa, that certainly is a big, sad, 'December of 2002' story!!! Sad Wavey

HaveABall's avatarHaveABall

Quote: Originally posted by Nino224 on Jul 19, 2011

Wow, you have a very strong marriage. Most people wouldn't have been able to get over that. I probably wouldn't. Good for you.

Irrelevant, because could have ignored the razzing, as usual, and bought a lottery ticket ... it's an individual player's choice of inaction no thought should go towards blaiming others for one's own inaction.  So, buckup Nino224, you've always been in choice of every thing you do as an adult.

Does anyone know if lottery net multi-millions have been won by anyone with an ANNUAL, quick pick tickets purchased pre-paid account yet?

dk1421's avatardk1421

Quote: Originally posted by KY Floyd on Jul 21, 2011

You know, with the economy tanking, he easily could have lost all his money had he won the first time.

Five years ago, all I wanted to do was buy land (then sell it for a profit) with lottery winnings - it was selling like hotcakes here! But I never won the lottery and I now know why - I would have lost everything - everything, money-wise. I think I was being taught that I need to diversify (which I would have done anyway, but truly, I would have had to pull the money out to pay for the taxes for the land) and invest almost all of it.

So now I know...... I'm just waiting for my winning ticket to show up, trying to learn more so that I can be "more" prepared than I already am. (Hence this website - great advice all the time!)

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by Delta Draw on Jul 22, 2011

No software can predict lottery numbers or narrow the probability of picking the right
number.,… Too many people confuse correlation with causation.”

I too get correlation mixed with causation. I generally select the causation box because
my correlation is weak out of Africa, but honestly I was borned in an embassy
in South Africa. There just is no South American/African box so I use the
causation box on all the forms,....

The software does not do the picking, it helps in the sorting and arraigning. It works the way you make it work. If it does not work for you that does not mean it does not work for another (kind of like brains, hoola hoops  and yo-yo's).

DD

"I was borned in an embassy in South Africa."

As the illegitimate offspring of the maid or the nanny?

myzeus's avatarmyzeus

I just bought Lotto Pro 2011...let's see if I can win with it. :)

myzeus's avatarmyzeus

I'll let you all know if I win any money with Lotto Pro 2011.

Quote: Originally posted by myzeus on Aug 2, 2011

I'll let you all know if I win any money with Lotto Pro 2011.

Cool. What game(s) are you going to use it for?

myzeus's avatarmyzeus

Quote: Originally posted by TheOtherOne on Aug 3, 2011

Cool. What game(s) are you going to use it for?

mega millions, ohio classic lotto, powerball. i used it but did not get anything. i seem to get more hits using quick pick at the store.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Jul 26, 2011

"I was borned in an embassy in South Africa."

As the illegitimate offspring of the maid or the nanny?

Delta Dippy likes to make wild claims and then pretend not to see any follow-up questions.

Makes one question the veracity of his claims.

Hmmm...

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story