Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Words-to-Lottery-Numbers feature!

Topic closed. 225 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sysp34.

Page 10 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34130 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2011, 11:36 am - IP Logged

It works 726 Ohio Girl  dream  1* Method

Ok, the numbers it gave me were 672* and 144* Ohio had 726* Aug. 20th.  Thanks Todd don't know how you got this info. but I like it. I am going to try another Phrase form a Dream my husband had. I will let you know everyone know if it works.....

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2011, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok, the numbers it gave me were 672* and 144* Ohio had 726* Aug. 20th.  Thanks Todd don't know how you got this info. but I like it. I am going to try another Phrase form a Dream my husband had. I will let you know everyone know if it works.....

Good to see it works for you. Here in California, it seems to be taking a break after all those hits, which is understandable. Some combos are getting pairs, but out of order. So it will take a break from time to time. Nothing works all the time.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34130 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2011, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Well I guess you are right  joker becaue it didn't work from my husbands dream the numbers were 929 and 220 Ohio had 828* Well it was kind of close 1 off.  Sorry joker I met to check the box.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34130 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2011, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Lupee is here 358* and 943*. 726 comb. Girl....... 2 winners for Ohio Awesome Todd!!!

Method 2   943   Ohio had 934 Aug. 21st. Eve.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2011, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

California,

Input: pick 3 lottery august 20 2011 california winning number Reuslt: Method 1:  8-4-5 Method 2:  4-1-5

....August 21 mid-915

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34130 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2011, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Yup them mirrors and Prs. seem to work too Joker, Ok,  I dreamed about a lot of money So I am converting  my dream  about Money*  this is really fun and you could win some money.

Method 1 * 642

Method 2*  693

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34130 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2011, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

This is a money maker for real, I think I will throw my books away LOL!  3 winners in Ohio from this Method from my dreams. Aug. 22nd. Money for Ohio 396 comb.  Now I wonder how it would work for Mega Million numbers and Powerball numbers and the Pick 4. I haven't try that yet but I will thanks again Todd!!

United States
                Member #112061
                June 9, 2011
                8776 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2011, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

just want to say  thank you todd ,i just got a straight hit for indiana tonight 445 great system!!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23262 Posts
                  Posted: August 23, 2011, 10:29 am - IP Logged

just want to say  thank you todd ,i just got a straight hit for indiana tonight 445 great system!!!!

Congrats, glad to hear it!

Hey all, we need more Likes and +1's on that page, so if you are getting value from the system, please go to the Words and Phrases to Lottery Numbers page, and click the Like and +1 buttons for recommending that page.

Note that the Like and +1 buttons to recommend a particular page are different than the Like and +1 buttons that are right under the blue menu bar.  Those are to recommend the Lottery Post Web site, rather than a particular page.

Please use those buttons whenever you feel something is useful to you!  Please click Like and +1 for the entire site (under the blue menu bar) AND the Like and +1's on any particular page you find useful.  (Not all pages have page-specific Like and +1 buttons.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                    Member #76986
                    July 10, 2009
                    8035 Posts
                    Posted: August 29, 2011, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

It would be very helpful to have a "clear" button on the page. 

Right now, the user has to go out of the page and come back

in each time to do multiple conversions using different factors.

There is no "erase" function. If we could just press a button and

clear the screen to start over, it would be great!  Thanks!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23262 Posts
                      Posted: August 29, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

It would be very helpful to have a "clear" button on the page. 

Right now, the user has to go out of the page and come back

in each time to do multiple conversions using different factors.

There is no "erase" function. If we could just press a button and

clear the screen to start over, it would be great!  Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback.  In the meantime, you don't need to leave the page to clear the content.  Just select all the text and press "Delete" or "Backspace" on your keyboard.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Artemis's avatar - Alice
                        New England
                        United States
                        Member #100508
                        November 13, 2010
                        96 Posts
                        Posted: August 30, 2011, 4:59 am - IP Logged

Last night I had a dream about a fan. Numbers for "fan" were 6983 and RI numbers came out 0983! Very close, so I'm going to keep trying :-) Thanks Todd

Greensboro, NC
                          United States
                          Member #82400
                          November 12, 2009
                          2 Posts
                          Posted: August 30, 2011, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Very awesome!!!!  Thank you so much!

Palm Springs CA
                            United States
                            Member #67060
                            November 15, 2008
                            8 Posts
                            Posted: August 30, 2011, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

I have won 3 out  5 three times so far in the California fantasy five using my name.....great system!

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34130 Posts
                              Posted: September 1, 2011, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Yup them mirrors and Prs. seem to work too Joker, Ok,  I dreamed about a lot of money So I am converting  my dream  about Money*  this is really fun and you could win some money.

Method 1 * 642

Method 2*  693

Wow I just seen this in came in Ohio Aug. 30th. and Okl. Now I am looking for the number for Lorlie Lets see what I get?  Maybe that is where they got this?

Page 10 of 16