Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Words-to-Lottery-Numbers feature!

Topic closed. 225 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sysp34.

Page 7 of 16
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2011, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Really  I guess I need to try it more often to see will it work for me.   Lets see how many results we get.

That's strange, today I inputted the same exact 8-11-2011 and got different results.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23274 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2011, 11:56 am - IP Logged

That's strange, today I inputted the same exact 8-11-2011 and got different results.

you must have entered something differently, because it always produces the same numbers if you enter the same text.

maybe you pressed enter at the end of the line or something like that.  Every single character makes a difference.  (with the new multi-line text input , it now lets you insert lines breaks by pressing enter.  A line break is treated as a character by a computer, just like a space is a character.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2011, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

you must have entered something differently, because it always produces the same numbers if you enter the same text.

maybe you pressed enter at the end of the line or something like that.  Every single character makes a difference.  (with the new multi-line text input , it now lets you insert lines breaks by pressing enter.  A line break is treated as a character by a computer, just like a space is a character.)

OK, thanx, it worked this time. It his however a little quirky. Sometimes  the cursor doesn't want to move to a different spot to change a specific part of the date, like the day, or I have to reload the whole thing by exiting and re-clicking on the link and start all over. It was probably the line break that caused it just like you stated.  But at the end, I found that If you play with it  the quirkiness seems to go away.

Thanx.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
        Member #76986
        July 10, 2009
        8036 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2011, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

I have updated the page to allow ANY size text as input.  Plus, the size of the input entry space is now physically larger to make it easier to enter larger amounts of text.

AWESOME, Todd!  Thank you! :)

How does it get any better than this?!!!

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
          NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2011, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Todd:

You said that your program is not a random player and it's based on mathematics. If so, could you tell us what are the strategies for using the program? For example, how can find something such as letters, #s, and words ...etc which are working for the games we played? Especially, there are not any history winning data in the program. Thanks.

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23274 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2011, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Todd:

You said that your program is not a random player and it's based on mathematics. If so, could you tell us what are the strategies for using the program? For example, how can find something such as letters, #s, and words ...etc which are working for the games we played? Especially, there are not any history winning data in the program. Thanks.

Lottery Post does not tell people how to use its tools.  The lottery players here (i.e., the lottery community) use the tools and discuss thousands of different uses for them on the forums.

If you want a site that says "use this particular number and play it exactly this way", then Lottery Post is not for you.  Of course, any site that tells you that might as well tell you to play quick picks.  Smart players find tools that help them accomplish what they set out to do, and are always listening and discussing with other players about new and alternative strategies -- as opposed to players who seek Web sites to tell them exactly what to do.  Those players will spend a lot of money and accomplish little.

NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2011, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Lottery Post does not tell people how to use its tools.  The lottery players here (i.e., the lottery community) use the tools and discuss thousands of different uses for them on the forums.

If you want a site that says "use this particular number and play it exactly this way", then Lottery Post is not for you.  Of course, any site that tells you that might as well tell you to play quick picks.  Smart players find tools that help them accomplish what they set out to do, and are always listening and discussing with other players about new and alternative strategies -- as opposed to players who seek Web sites to tell them exactly what to do.  Those players will spend a lot of money and accomplish little.

Todd,

"Lottery Post does not tell people how to use its tools."

Is it the law of Lottery Post? However, I have read so many detail strategies about their tools in the Forum.

"Smart players find tools that help them accomplish what they set out to do, and are always listening and discussing with other players about new and alternative strategies "

You should be a smart and senior lotto player in the Forum? In order to avoid using random method to play your tool, as an inventor of the tool,  could you tell us some idea about the use of your tool generaly but EXACTLY? Thanks.

Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23274 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2011, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Todd,

"Lottery Post does not tell people how to use its tools."

Is it the law of Lottery Post? However, I have read so many detail strategies about their tools in the Forum.

"Smart players find tools that help them accomplish what they set out to do, and are always listening and discussing with other players about new and alternative strategies "

You should be a smart and senior lotto player in the Forum? In order to avoid using random method to play your tool, as an inventor of the tool,  could you tell us some idea about the use of your tool generaly but EXACTLY? Thanks.

OK, here's one usage of the tool:  Type a phrase of your choosing and click the button.  Then play the numbers it produces.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2011, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

California,

Ever since I moved from Florida to California, I've noticed that the p-3 numbers don't play along with the program like Florida. The trends and patterns that I've noticed in Florida using the many successful pair systems don't occur as frequently here in California. I'm guessing that the pair systems work better with ball drawn states.  As much as I hate the pre-tests, ball, machine and tube rotations, they seem to follow the pair system's rules more closely than computerized states.

At any rate, here's another interesting formulation.

Mid      Eve

8-12     36      250     

8-13     916

Input excactly as shown: 9522

Result: Method 1:  5-6-4 Method 2:  9-1-6

Where did I get 9522?...................3+6=9........................5...........................22

I tried using that template with about 30 other combos but nothing interesting. Then I tried adding different numbers and jumbling the whole thing around. Had some interesting reults, but nothing as good as the example above.

Back to the drawing board...lol

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2011, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Wow....hee hee...Check this out....!

Yesterday, a fellow LP member emailed me and told me that he had a dream about a certain type of plane, and inputted that plane type and it produced a straight hit for yesterday's california midday p-3 which was 916.

So today, I just woke up from a nap about a half hour ago, and now remembered what my friend did yesterday, so I decided to do the same. I dreamt that I owned a new Volkswagon beetle, so I entered it in, but I didn't capitalize the 'v" in volks wagon because I remembered that my friend didn't do it either for the plane type, and lo and behold, one of the numbers in the result was a winner for today's mid California which was 193. The result was 931, so it was a box, but nevertheless a win...this stuff works...wow!

8-14 mid-193

input exactly: new volkswagon beetle

result...Method 1:  9-3-1 Method 2:  2-6-1

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: August 14, 2011, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

OK, here's one usage of the tool:  Type a phrase of your choosing and click the button.  Then play the numbers it produces.

Todd,

I know that put a phrasse , a string of digital or anything ... and click the button, then the tool can give us the lotto #s.

This just is a quick picker. My question is how can we choose the phrase for different lotto games by using your tool? Randomly or Smartly? If smartly, what are your strategies?

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2011, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

California,

8-14...eve- 718

Input: pick 3 lottery august 14 2011 california winning number

Result: Method 1:  8-7-1 Method 2:  8-7-5

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: August 15, 2011, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Ok folks, just a quick one time test for today since yesterday was a nice box surprise from a nap dream about a volkswagon beetle.

Last night/this morning, I dreamt I was driving an old 420 humberg vehicle. Never heard of such a vehicle, but just above the glove compartment it read either 420 humburg or 420 hamburg, pretty sure it was humberg, but I will use both.

I also dreamt of an annoying elephant that was too close for comfort.

And then I dreamt of eating a horrible pizza. I hate eating pizza in dreams cause for some reason it makes me very nauseous.

8-15-Mid/Eve California,

humburg-798-160

hamburg-440-846

420 humburg- 064-995

420 hamburg-114-301

old humburg-368-311

pizza-970-084

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            40566 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2011, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Ok folks, just a quick one time test for today since yesterday was a nice box surprise from a nap dream about a volkswagon beetle.

Last night/this morning, I dreamt I was driving an old 420 humberg vehicle. Never heard of such a vehicle, but just above the glove compartment it read either 420 humburg or 420 hamburg, pretty sure it was humberg, but I will use both.

I also dreamt of an annoying elephant that was too close for comfort.

And then I dreamt of eating a horrible pizza. I hate eating pizza in dreams cause for some reason it makes me very nauseous.

8-15-Mid/Eve California,

humburg-798-160

hamburg-440-846

420 humburg- 064-995

420 hamburg-114-301

old humburg-368-311

pizza-970-084

Joker, Maybe with these strange dreams you should change your diet, input healthy eating.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: August 15, 2011, 11:08 am - IP Logged

I do eat healthy most of the time.

Page 7 of 16