Illegal alien faces deportation after threatening his boss over lottery prize

Aug 24, 2011, 3:29 pm (89 comments)

Georgia Lottery

Claims he let boss claim lottery jackpot to avoid being discovered; then gets discovered when he threatened boss

Includes video report

A Georgia man who was jailed for threatening his boss over a disputed $750,000 lottery ticket faces deportation, with authorities saying he is in the U.S. illegally.

Police say Jose Antonio Cua-Toc threatened his boss, Erick Cervantes, and his wife, calling them repeatedly and saying he would "kill each of them and their children if they did not give him some of the lottery winnings," according to local newspaper The Sun News.

Cua-Toc's attorney denied the allegations Wednesday on MSNBC-TV.

"Mr. Cervantes has 750,000 reasons to say these things. They haven't been proven," Julio Moreno said.

Cua-Toc, 25, says he is the one who bought the winning lottery ticket and that Cervantes, 31, cashed the ticket on his behalf but failed to give him the winnings. Unsure whether his immigration status would affect his chance to cash in, Cua-Toc had held off on turning in the ticket himself.

"Current immigration laws in the state of Georgia and in the U.S. made him afraid to go in by himself. He had a friend that was going to be trusted to go with him, but unfortunately he couldn't make it in time," Moreno told MSNBC. "Before he was able to make it, the employer showed up. He was able to cash that ticket."

To cash a lottery ticket, a winner must show ID and provide a signature. Lottery officials say they don't verify immigration status.

But Cua-Toc didn't know that, his attorney said.

"Had he known, he could have probably gone by himself to cash it, but he didn't," Moreno said.

Three months after his arrest, Cua-Toc filed a civil lawsuit against his boss to recoup the lottery proceeds.

In a surveillance video played during a hearing in March, Cua-Toc is seen in OM Food Mart on Nov. 17, 2010, buying chips, beer, a phone and lottery tickets, The Sun News reported.

The tape shows him returning to the store later that evening and showing employees the ticket. He can be seen smiling excitedly and raising his hands in the air.

"There's surveillance evidence," Moreno told MSNBC. "He went in; you see him celebrating when he comes in a hour later with his girlfriend. There were three witnesses."

Cua-Toc reportedly testified in the hearing that Cervantes encouraged him to go to the lottery office but then cashed the ticket himself, saying he would give him all the winnings.

But Cervantes' lawyer, Kelly Burke, said the two men had planned to split the money evenly.

In a statement, Burke said, "Mr. Cua-Toc was generously rewarded for his role in picking out the ticket, but that is all he is going to get."

Cua-Toc's attorney did not provide any details on how the money was split.

The winnings are currently frozen, and a Georgia judge will decide who the rightful owner is.

Meantime, a judge has ordered Cua-Toc to leave the U.S. voluntarily by September 6. If he does not comply, he will be deported and not allowed to return for 10 years, local news channel WMAZ said.

Thanks to hearsetrax for the tip.

MSNBC

Comments

JADELottery's avatarJADELottery

Obama to the Rescue!

joshuacloak's avatarjoshuacloak

idiots on both sides

the video showing alien buyin the ticket, and partying, is worth proof he real winner

but thinking he can  stay in usa  while claiming money

he could of claimed the money. their no law agiant aliens winnings....... 

he just wanted the money and "right" to stay here atfer being discovered.   he got greedy, and paid the price

he want to hes boss, who  no doubt look down on aliens,   taken the money, and ran, aka if he speaks out he be deported was logic no doubt.

so we have a theft on 1 end"boss" and a idiot on the other "alien"  who wanted to stay here

just a note, if your a tourist to usa, feel free to buy lottery tickets, you can claim them just like any of us living here

just you better be gone by time limits of your greencard visa, or other passport agreement time limit

we deport  people who didn't go thro the legal channels to be here.

as people who are not coming the legal way in ,aka they sneak in and are all criminals, and they  don't give a flip about right and wrong, their evil leech's of hard working tax payers

but that's just my thinking thro, the dems think ever outlaw"alien"  is a victim of some sort and belong in usa with us paying for  their  kids learning. food. you name it

am rofl at this alien  trying to stay here and failed cease of hes own Greed

maringoman's avatarmaringoman

That illegal alien is a fool. He should have claimed his money, paid uncle Sam back taxes and associated fines for being an illegal and would have been allowed to stay on. Now he might get his money but he will be going to jail -on our dollars! Angry, and uncle Sam might clamp down on most of the money. Serves him right if you ask me.

hearsetrax's avatarhearsetrax

Quote: Originally posted by maringoman on Aug 24, 2011

That illegal alien is a fool. He should have claimed his money, paid uncle Sam back taxes and associated fines for being an illegal and would have been allowed to stay on. Now he might get his money but he will be going to jail -on our dollars! Angry, and uncle Sam might clamp down on most of the money. Serves him right if you ask me.

+1

No Pity!but am curious to see how this pans out

dearsha

well they both was in on it split it.~its better then nonthing.  he still a human / he might was goin to stay and spend the winning here.

surimaribo24's avatarsurimaribo24

this what happend when you trust a hillbilly to cash your lottery winnings.Green laugh

hope the real winner get the rights to get his winnings.

martingorgeous's avatarmartingorgeous

Hasn't Cervantes ever heard of karma? How deceiptful! How low!Shocked

steve000's avatarsteve000

Quote: Originally posted by surimaribo24 on Aug 24, 2011

this what happend when you trust a hillbilly to cash your lottery winnings.Green laugh

know thats friggin funny lol.ROFLyup uh huh yup!

diamondpalace's avatardiamondpalace

Greed is the moral of the story kids. Study hard, work hard, and when you get the chance steal! hehe j/k but in this story it is for real.

larry3100's avatarlarry3100

No way Jose.Get the illegals out of here.Jose should not have been here in the first place.Go home Jose.That $750,000 should go to the U.S. Border Patrol to secure our borders. Patriot

BuyLow's avatarBuyLow

What a bunch of ignorant haters.  We are ALL human and should be allowed to inhabit the planet without restriction.  "Illegals" only have to pay 35% total in FL to cliam their prizes....Good for them!!

Littleoldlady's avatarLittleoldlady

Since he came here to make money, I am sure he would be content with 65% of $750,000.00 and he would leave here happily.  Illegal aliens are still human beings....this treatment except with the deportation part reminds me of how blacks used to be treated in the US. Work the heck out of them and steal their money. This country just thrives on racisim and greed.

CashWinner$

Quote: Originally posted by diamondpalace on Aug 24, 2011

Greed is the moral of the story kids. Study hard, work hard, and when you get the chance steal! hehe j/k but in this story it is for real.

LoL

OldSchoolPa's avatarOldSchoolPa

Quote: Originally posted by Littleoldlady on Aug 24, 2011

Since he came here to make money, I am sure he would be content with 65% of $750,000.00 and he would leave here happily.  Illegal aliens are still human beings....this treatment except with the deportation part reminds me of how blacks used to be treated in the US. Work the heck out of them and steal their money. This country just thrives on racisim and greed.

There is a minor difference between blacks and hispanics...some blacks came as free people and immigrated "legally" to the US.  Others were brought over on slave ships involuntarily.  Cubanos take advantage of the political situation and as long as they physically touch US soil, they are granted asylum even though many are merely coming for economic reasons, not political.  And mexicans and other central americans pay smugglers to guide them over the US-Mexico border...coming in illegally.  Black slaves were never "illegal aliens".  Without black slave labor, America and Europe would not be the prosperous countries they currently are.  But back to the subject.

This is merely a case of dumb and dumber.  The illegal was dumb for trying to "get around" his illegal status.  I think I would have rather taken the chance of claiming the money, and even if I got hemmed in and ordered to leave the country, at least I would have done so $750,000 (minus taxes of course) richer.  But no, dumb dude trusted dumber dude who perhaps forgot about the video surveillance.

myturn's avatarmyturn

Never, never, never, get a 'friend' or work colleague to cash a lottery ticket. If for some reason you are unable to do it your self, get a reputable lawyer to do it for you, and have an agreement in writing. What is it about lottery prizes that turns people into trusting fools?

Tenaj's avatarTenaj

Quote: Originally posted by OldSchoolPa on Aug 24, 2011

There is a minor difference between blacks and hispanics...some blacks came as free people and immigrated "legally" to the US.  Others were brought over on slave ships involuntarily.  Cubanos take advantage of the political situation and as long as they physically touch US soil, they are granted asylum even though many are merely coming for economic reasons, not political.  And mexicans and other central americans pay smugglers to guide them over the US-Mexico border...coming in illegally.  Black slaves were never "illegal aliens".  Without black slave labor, America and Europe would not be the prosperous countries they currently are.  But back to the subject.

This is merely a case of dumb and dumber.  The illegal was dumb for trying to "get around" his illegal status.  I think I would have rather taken the chance of claiming the money, and even if I got hemmed in and ordered to leave the country, at least I would have done so $750,000 (minus taxes of course) richer.  But no, dumb dude trusted dumber dude who perhaps forgot about the video surveillance.

No NoI think littleoldlady was referring to the hate and not the status. We know the true history.  But you are right, black were not considered "illegal aliens", they have another name.

s5thomps's avatars5thomps

"IT'S NO FUN BEING AN ILLEGAL ALIENNNN!!"  Have to agree with Ol School Pa on this one! A lil research would have save this guy a whole lot of heart ache. But he was understandbly scared because of his alien status.

"You earn a living by what you make, You make a LIFE by what you give!

Sir Winston Churchill

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by BuyLow on Aug 24, 2011

What a bunch of ignorant haters.  We are ALL human and should be allowed to inhabit the planet without restriction.  "Illegals" only have to pay 35% total in FL to cliam their prizes....Good for them!!

OK, but you support all those people who should be allowed to "inhabit the planet" wherever they want to, ok?

Move them into your house and your area and you feed em.

It's your idea, you do it.

And don't ask or expect us to help you.

How about it, numbnuts?

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

"This country just thrives on racisim and greed."

Yeah, and this coming from the lady who celebrated OJ getting away with murder solely because his two victims were white.

You said it was "about time we got one" if I recall.

You got no room to talk about racism.

You thrive on it as much as anybody.

And if you don't like the country, there's no law against leaving.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by surimaribo24 on Aug 24, 2011

Hey surimaribo, you can trust me to cash your ticket my friend!

And if you can show me a hillbilly named Cervantes, I'll come up to NYC and buy you a drink and give you a Daniel Webster ceegar!

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by myturn on Aug 24, 2011

Never, never, never, get a 'friend' or work colleague to cash a lottery ticket. If for some reason you are unable to do it your self, get a reputable lawyer to do it for you, and have an agreement in writing. What is it about lottery prizes that turns people into trusting fools?

A reputable lawyer? What's that? Never heard of it.

savagegoose's avatarsavagegoose

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 25, 2011

A reputable lawyer? What's that? Never heard of it.

yeah Lot of bible fame had a choice for his task,.  either find 10 honest men or " A reputable lawyer"

he wizely chose the 10 honest  men.

WIN  D's avatarWIN D

Very funny rdgrnr !  Thanks for that great comic image. I am still laughing this morning.

Cervantes the hillbilly ?  LOL   

I pictured someone like Don Quixote  in overalls .......with a yellow number #2 pencil in his pocket and chewing on a straw.  LOL

WIN  D's avatarWIN D

Miguel de Cervantes (1547 - 1616)    .........and Famous Spanish Hillbilly ! 

Cervantes, Miguel

And if you can show me a hillbilly named Cervantes, I'll come up to NYC and buy you a drink and give you a Daniel Webster ceegar!

hahahhaha i knew rd you would  catch this one . not a lot of lp has the sense of humour like you got men . u know ur comments always make me craking.

sully16's avatarsully16

Quote: Originally posted by JADELottery on Aug 24, 2011

Obama to the Rescue!

Sadly

sully16's avatarsully16

Go tell that to Hugo Chavez, let us know if their going to sell tickets to your beheading?

Oh and one more observation, the fact your name calling, also makes you an ignorant hater, or didn't you notice that.

No, it is not okay to sneak into this country, and freeload off the backs of the working class. Let's not forget what it costs American citizens when , police, fire and other emergency services are clogged up with gang violence from  illegal gangs.

House fire after house fire in Detroit because the illegals are hooking up electricity illegally and setting the house they squatted in on fire.

Let us not forget most of the people sneaking in have not been immunized, polio is making a comeback, thank you very much.

Oh and you can spare me the your a racist argument and we are all immigrants,

I'm Chippewa Indian, and not once have I taken a handout from a stinking government that once tried to exterminate us, I will not be bought with scraps of food from the government table of corruption.

If you bleeding hearts cared all that MUCH ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF ILLEGALS, YOU WOULD SPEAK LOUDER ABOUT THE HORRIBLE CONDITIONS OF THE COUNTRIES THEY LEFT, AND NOT STICK THAT PILE OF BULL <snip> ON MY BACK.maybe you should blame the leaders of these countries, that do little or nothing to take care of their own people.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

LottoLin

Your bashing this guy for being a illegal alien, but your not bashing his boss. If you read the article, his boss is quite the low life. His friend was going to be late and in slips his boss, how amazing is this! What did the boss do tell the friend of the this guy, Oh don't worry I'll go and sign for him, you don't have to show up just call him tell him you can't make it. That's what it sounds like to me and he slithers in there to sign the ticket all the while knowing he wasn't going to give this guy one red-cent of his money.                                          If anyone should go to jail it'should be the boss and his sleazy wife. They knew a good deal and a fast $750,000.00 free ticket and screw the employee / illegal alien. Now the employer should get in trouble for hiring illegal aliens. I thought they were going to crack down on employers that were hiring illegal aliens and not reporting them?                           So this Calavante is a bigger Sleaze bag than the illegal alien, he just didn't have the guts to call the store and ask a general question that if a person wasn't a legal citizen of the USA could they still cash a winning ticket? and what would they need to cash it.

sully16's avatarsully16

Quote: Originally posted by LottoLin on Aug 25, 2011

Your bashing this guy for being a illegal alien, but your not bashing his boss. If you read the article, his boss is quite the low life. His friend was going to be late and in slips his boss, how amazing is this! What did the boss do tell the friend of the this guy, Oh don't worry I'll go and sign for him, you don't have to show up just call him tell him you can't make it. That's what it sounds like to me and he slithers in there to sign the ticket all the while knowing he wasn't going to give this guy one red-cent of his money.                                          If anyone should go to jail it'should be the boss and his sleazy wife. They knew a good deal and a fast $750,000.00 free ticket and screw the employee / illegal alien. Now the employer should get in trouble for hiring illegal aliens. I thought they were going to crack down on employers that were hiring illegal aliens and not reporting them?                           So this Calavante is a bigger Sleaze bag than the illegal alien, he just didn't have the guts to call the store and ask a general question that if a person wasn't a legal citizen of the USA could they still cash a winning ticket? and what would they need to cash it.

Yep they are both sleaze bags.

Quote: Originally posted by WIN D on Aug 25, 2011

Miguel de Cervantes (1547 - 1616)    .........and Famous Spanish Hillbilly ! 

Cervantes, Miguel

Green laugh a good one wind.

now i guess the boss wont be riding this joint .

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Deport Jose Antonio Cua-Toc as soon as possible!

steve000's avatarsteve000

Quote: Originally posted by surimaribo24 on Aug 25, 2011

Green laugh a good one wind.

now i guess the boss wont be riding this joint .

Does this package come with GPS and live traffic update??Big Grin

rock_nc's avatarrock_nc

OK, but you support all those people who should be allowed to "inhabit the planet" wherever they want to, ok?

How about it, numbnuts?

rdgrnr, I AGREE WITH YOU 100 PERCENT.....EVEN WITH THE OTHER POST ON THIS SUBJECT...100 PERCENT AGREE....America is filling up with all kinds of people from other countries. They don't want to live in their country,so hey, let's come to AMERICA to live. The goverment will help us. They don't even have to become American citizens if they don't want to,but want to live here. 

America,long time ago used to be a GREAT SUPERPOWER,WHAT HAPPEN!!!

time*treat's avatartime*treat

Didn't he know he was an illegal before he bought the ticket? Roll Eyes

joshuacloak's avatarjoshuacloak

Quote: Originally posted by time*treat on Aug 25, 2011

Didn't he know he was an illegal before he bought the ticket? Roll Eyes

ofc he knew,  we have had 1000s of illegal aliens getting into a protest walks with signs, demanding legal status atfer they broke the our laws to get here

they have balls , dems have allowed it, and reps don't have the balls or they get called racist if they Try

its a rather sad state, the racist card is used majority of time, or making them crimals out to be "victims" when their evil ones breaking laws, leeching off others tax buck, etc

ofc their illegal aliens buying tickets

the funny thing is this guy could of just Spit hes jackpot with  Lawyer who could of claimed via a trust, DUH.................... idiot didn't want to use a lawyer

if i was a illegal alien, i would have no Clue how laws work in that nation, cease I DONT CARE whatever their laws say, am already a outlaw, why should i care about legal world,

i know for a fact  a trust within a trust would of worked for this guy.

, and more legal firewalls could of kept him safe form idiot govt

.  it would of just been a  name on a paper nonething to check, as irs already got their money , laywers as truste dealed with lottery.

, legal status would of never came to light, trust would of paid the taxes, us govt is happy, and lottery none the wiser

but do law breakers, think about cleaver ways to use the Legal world as their friend and not their enemy, , hell noo....... their outlaws.

i just ask i Pay 0 taxes,  why should i pay for your kids, your food, your homes, whatever, pay for it your self

and you don't Harm me in any way"aka steal my stuff, don't break anything i own, don't posion my  air, then feel free to come to united states, and live here...............................

i have a issue if you sneak in and am paying for you thro, that i have a major issue with. as am already dealing with majority of leech's

now this jerk will be deported, us govt sure gets their tax money, and 1 outlaw is gone for good,  also  i hope boss gets jailed for being a theft,  thro i be honest

it could of ended a lot worst, smartest thing to do as a theft stealing form aliens is to make the alien disappear, aka cops don't care about a missing person report, if the one their looking for is a illegal alien, ofc he up and left, he should of never been here

just be thankful its 2 idiots, and no one dead. and us govt sure gets their cut.   also rofl at alien, even if he does get kicked out, he get taxed and hes lawyer he had to hire anyway will get hes cut

moral of the story, \illegal alien need to not be illegal aliens and get in smart way,

who knows, maybe even 1 illegal alien won mm or pb jackpot, and they could of been the one of the rare few who pulled the trust card,  we never know, cease their to freaking cleaver.............

HaveABall's avatarHaveABall

How about it, numbnuts?

Oh, and daily encourage the illegal alien to not learn to speak and read your country's language! Because rudeness from an illegal alien, of any age, is enjoyable to experience.

Quote: Originally posted by rock_nc on Aug 25, 2011

rdgrnr, I AGREE WITH YOU 100 PERCENT.....EVEN WITH THE OTHER POST ON THIS SUBJECT...100 PERCENT AGREE....America is filling up with all kinds of people from other countries. They don't want to live in their country,so hey, let's come to AMERICA to live. The goverment will help us. They don't even have to become American citizens if they don't want to,but want to live here. 

America,long time ago used to be a GREAT SUPERPOWER,WHAT HAPPEN!!!

Perhaps because too many people that didn't speak and read the same language, received a humongous allocation of resources from the country's tax reserve cash monies. No significant cash reserves left now.

Now it's becoming another "Babel" ... and several people realize that soon selfishness/rudeness/laziness/aversiveness caused that massive community to fall.

Could we, instead, send all three of these men (maybe also the convenience store owner and/or clerk who possibly sold alcohol to a person who didn't have a government issued photo id) walking with a gracious canteen of water to a Southern country later this week with NO opportunity to re-enter the U.S.A.?

US Flag

rdgrnr get on that cowosucky and come to ny to buy me a drink and cigar Green laugh. heres it is

hillbilly

pepper1's avatarpepper1

Quote: Originally posted by JADELottery on Aug 24, 2011

Obama to the Rescue!

Bush should come to the Rescue he start it.

pepper1's avatarpepper1

I feel that if you are Illegal you shouldn't be able to claim any prize. It's greed in  american for cheap labor.

What about all the companies that hire Illegal, so that they can put all the money in there pocket. I try and buy

all made in amercian so that the people in this country can have jobs. All the major company have sent there stuff

to other country, so that when you call about anything you reach another country it's all GREED. While we sit around

and point finger as to who to blame. Why don't we hit these people in there POCKETBOOK were it matter. This si not in Obama

problem It was here before he came in. It simple out of hand they have learn to Lawyer up and fight. I heard there governmment say

they do the jobs that no one else want to do. Blacks have being there and done that. I think the money should go back to the

state of Georgia, but then why should it you didn't have any laws to protect one to Hellwho should get the money. This country has

gone to hell in a hand basket because of GREED,RUDENESS,COMPUTER,IPHONE,CELLPHONE , LAZY people not during the job running

credit check on everything from jobs to getting water and lights. What happen to the days when non of this was done, and the country was

fine. AMERICAN HAVE LOST THERE WAY AND THEY DON"T NO HOW TO GET BACK TO BASIC.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by surimaribo24 on Aug 26, 2011

rdgrnr get on that cowosucky and come to ny to buy me a drink and cigar Green laugh. heres it is

hillbilly

Green laughHoly Moly, LMAO! I seen everything now!

That ain't a Cervantes but I might buy you a drink and a Daniel Webster ceegar anyway!

Giorgio, the hillbilly!ROFL

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 26, 2011

Green laughHoly Moly, LMAO! I seen everything now!

That ain't a Cervantes but I might buy you a drink and a Daniel Webster ceegar anyway!

Giorgio, the hillbilly!ROFL

hahahah i knew you gonna get cracking on this one rdgrn . i might be needing that cowosucky if that irene hit us on sunday hahah

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by surimaribo24 on Aug 26, 2011

hahahah i knew you gonna get cracking on this one rdgrn . i might be needing that cowosucky if that irene hit us on sunday hahah

Yeah, take care up there man.

If she goes the way they say she's gonna go right now, you're gonna be on the bad side of the storm on north Long Island.

Take care buddy.

thanks rd . preciate it hope all goes well .

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by WIN D on Aug 25, 2011

Very funny rdgrnr !  Thanks for that great comic image. I am still laughing this morning.

Cervantes the hillbilly ?  LOL   

I pictured someone like Don Quixote  in overalls .......with a yellow number #2 pencil in his pocket and chewing on a straw.  LOL

Thank you Win D.

Parallels can be drawn though, you know.

But instead of tilting at windmills, I tilt at newspaper machines.

BuyLow's avatarBuyLow

HUH??  Hugo Chavez???  Nice comparing apples to horse shoes..All of the illegals I know work way harder than most of our American Bretheren.  Polio....seriously?? The alcohol is getting to your head.  Get a frigging life...or marry ur retarded brother Rddgrnr.......GAH!!!

BuyLow's avatarBuyLow

House fires caused by illegals....hooking up illegal electric....this chic is on fire....Eek

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by BuyLow on Aug 26, 2011

HUH??  Hugo Chavez???  Nice comparing apples to horse shoes..All of the illegals I know work way harder than most of our American Bretheren.  Polio....seriously?? The alcohol is getting to your head.  Get a frigging life...or marry ur retarded brother Rddgrnr.......GAH!!!

You're just another bleeding heart liberal wanting everybody else to pay your way.

Nobody takes you morons serious anymore.

Nobody cares what you have to say.

We've heard it all before

So blow it out your ass dumbo, you don't count.

jimmy4164

You're just another bleeding heart liberal wanting everybody else to pay your way.

"Nobody?"

Are you sure?

How do you manage to use gutter language without having it <snip>ed?

Can any member get this privilege by paying extra?

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by jimmy4164 on Aug 27, 2011

"Nobody?"

Are you sure?

How do you manage to use gutter language without having it <snip>ed?

Can any member get this privilege by paying extra?

You're right Nancy, I shouldn't have said "nobody" cares what BlowLow has to say. Just 99.9% of us.

You were probably in the men's room at the Rest Area on I-95 when I took a show of hands.

Sorry about that.

sully16's avatarsully16

Quote: Originally posted by BuyLow on Aug 26, 2011

Wow, you assume because I'm Indian I must be a drunk, you are a Racist who likes to sterotype, why are you so full of Hate?

So, the illegals, who are collecting welfare and working under the table, are not only making a better living than you, but they don't pay their fair share of taxes, or did you come to this conclusion because your the one who hired them to mow your lawn for 5 bucks?

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE COMING HERE, THEY JUST NEED TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY, AND NOT SIGN UP FOR FOODSTAMPS THE MINUTE THEY GET HERE.

Hugo, if not him than pick any country in the world, thats living under a dictatorship, lets see how long you'll last running your mouth off, enjoy this freedom DOWNLOW,Because many of your American Brethern died protecting it for you.

Polio, yep you bet, lets see what else can we add to that list, Rubella, Tuberculosis, Whooping cough, Hepatitis A,B,C..Meninghitis (viral, spinal and Bacterial), the reason we get vaccinated is because most of the world is to stupid to protect themselves from disease. Many of the people at risk for these diseases in America are school age children, because it takes time to get all the vaccines, can't do it all at once. Clearly you have no concern for American children.

Tell you what DOWNLOW, Go to Arizona and shout your words of ignorance, the illegals who are running drugs and killing people need someone like you on their side.

pepper1's avatarpepper1

Some people are blinded by the true fact. Were I live you have rich farmer and construction bossy that are trying to help keep

them here" Why my friend Cheap LABOR. GREED. They don't want to have to pay real money for a days work.

It doesn't matter that most of them are not the worker they were when they first came here. They have learn how to get

there way paid for. Put the blame were the blame goes on us. Some people thought that they had a bunch of fool, and the

table turn We did'nt think it would affect us middleclass folks. American said only english would be our first lanuage well

that was a lie Every were you go every place you call has a second lanuage Spanish. rdgrnr my part of the country is

die hard  REPublican. This guy took the wrong aproach. Quite frankly as hard as time are if he stole my ticket I ight

have beat his A___S down to the lottery office myself.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by pepper1 on Aug 27, 2011

Some people are blinded by the true fact. Were I live you have rich farmer and construction bossy that are trying to help keep

them here" Why my friend Cheap LABOR. GREED. They don't want to have to pay real money for a days work.

It doesn't matter that most of them are not the worker they were when they first came here. They have learn how to get

there way paid for. Put the blame were the blame goes on us. Some people thought that they had a bunch of fool, and the

table turn We did'nt think it would affect us middleclass folks. American said only english would be our first lanuage well

that was a lie Every were you go every place you call has a second lanuage Spanish. rdgrnr my part of the country is

die hard  REPublican. This guy took the wrong aproach. Quite frankly as hard as time are if he stole my ticket I ight

have beat his A___S down to the lottery office myself.

I agree with you pepper.

The people who hire them ought to have their rear ends thrown in jail.

And we've had bills presented making English our official language but they're always squashed by the Democrats.

Piaceri

BS. Citizenship to any country is a privilege that should be respected by obeying the laws of that country. To let anyone live anywhere willy-nilly is asking for trouble. Laws are in place for a reason. They are there to protect the citizens and LEGAL immigrants within those borders.

Piaceri

BS on this too. What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand? ILLEGAL aliens came here of their own free will. Slaves were stolen from their homeland and FORCED into slavery. I really hate it when people try and rewrite history to suit their personal wims.  People like you who scream racism all the time thrive off racial division in this country. Shame on you.

Piaceri

Quote: Originally posted by sully16 on Aug 25, 2011

Go tell that to Hugo Chavez, let us know if their going to sell tickets to your beheading?

Oh and one more observation, the fact your name calling, also makes you an ignorant hater, or didn't you notice that.

No, it is not okay to sneak into this country, and freeload off the backs of the working class. Let's not forget what it costs American citizens when , police, fire and other emergency services are clogged up with gang violence from  illegal gangs.

House fire after house fire in Detroit because the illegals are hooking up electricity illegally and setting the house they squatted in on fire.

Let us not forget most of the people sneaking in have not been immunized, polio is making a comeback, thank you very much.

Oh and you can spare me the your a racist argument and we are all immigrants,

I'm Chippewa Indian, and not once have I taken a handout from a stinking government that once tried to exterminate us, I will not be bought with scraps of food from the government table of corruption.

If you bleeding hearts cared all that MUCH ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF ILLEGALS, YOU WOULD SPEAK LOUDER ABOUT THE HORRIBLE CONDITIONS OF THE COUNTRIES THEY LEFT, AND NOT STICK THAT PILE OF BULL <snip> ON MY BACK.maybe you should blame the leaders of these countries, that do little or nothing to take care of their own people.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Excellent post Sully!

Piaceri

Yeah, take care up there man.

If she goes the way they say she's gonna go right now, you're gonna be on the bad side of the storm on north Long Island.

Take care buddy.

The 'official' term for the bad side of a hurricane is 'dirty side'. Big Smile  It describes it so much better.

Piaceri

4 things to say about the story:

1. Give the ILLEGAL alien 1/2 the money AFTER taxes (evidence shows it was his ticket)

2. Deport the ILLEGAL alien

3. Give the other half to the border patrol

4. Throw the employer in jail

sully16's avatarsully16

Quote: Originally posted by Piaceri on Aug 27, 2011

4 things to say about the story:

1. Give the ILLEGAL alien 1/2 the money AFTER taxes (evidence shows it was his ticket)

2. Deport the ILLEGAL alien

3. Give the other half to the border patrol

4. Throw the employer in jail

Sounds good.I Agree!

pepper1's avatarpepper1

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 27, 2011

I agree with you pepper.

The people who hire them ought to have their rear ends thrown in jail.

And we've had bills presented making English our official language but they're always squashed by the Democrats.

rdgrnr don't go blame it on the Democrats both party are to blame. I've told you what it's about the all mighty Dollar

When it come to that they're all the same. That's why we can't take the usa back is because we blame

the government when we have the power on spending our money. We let them treat us bad take our job and we still pay for there

product. It's a sad day in this country when a person can make 35million dollar just for having a big butt.If we

didn't watch the crazy stuff on TV they would do better. It us rdgrnr not the people that come over here. GREED GREED

Bush,Clinton they all had a part in it. I just wish that we could go over to these country and have the same treatment.

Messing around over there you're dead, jail are you will get your behind cane with a stick. It our thinking against each other.

pepper1's avatarpepper1

Quote: Originally posted by sully16 on Aug 27, 2011

Sounds good.I Agree!

Well said since no law say that he shouldn't get it

Islandgirl2

I think they should really look at the tapes and giv ethe guy his money his boss is very dishonest but dishonest money  never last long always remeber that

pepper1's avatarpepper1

Quote: Originally posted by Islandgirl2 on Aug 27, 2011

I think they should really look at the tapes and giv ethe guy his money his boss is very dishonest but dishonest money  never last long always remeber that

I agree. Sully I think all these country were people don't have housing, and food they need to run the leader out of office. Which

some country are doing that. It hard because those people have had nothing for so long it hard to show them how to run there country.

People are so  Greed everywere you go. The boss should be jail, but let me have a piece of his dishonest A__S before he goes, because

he will just get probation.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by pepper1 on Aug 27, 2011

rdgrnr don't go blame it on the Democrats both party are to blame. I've told you what it's about the all mighty Dollar

When it come to that they're all the same. That's why we can't take the usa back is because we blame

the government when we have the power on spending our money. We let them treat us bad take our job and we still pay for there

product. It's a sad day in this country when a person can make 35million dollar just for having a big butt.If we

didn't watch the crazy stuff on TV they would do better. It us rdgrnr not the people that come over here. GREED GREED

Bush,Clinton they all had a part in it. I just wish that we could go over to these country and have the same treatment.

Messing around over there you're dead, jail are you will get your behind cane with a stick. It our thinking against each other.

We agree again, pepper, but I have to add that the democrats have controlled Congress for roughly 50 of the last 60 years and that's where most of this nonsense comes from. And it's the democrats who idolize these people with the big butts making millions. They think Hollywood stars are geniuses for some reason.

The democrats have been taken over by all the weirdo fringe groups. It's not the same party it used to be. My parents were democrats and they wouldn't be part of that nonsense today, I guarantee you. They wouldn't even recognize it. Democrats promote deviant and sexually depraved lifestyles and killing babies in the womb and making a mockery of God and people of faith and coddling criminals and taking our guns away and dismantling our military and overwhelming, complete government control of everything and everybody to the point that you couldn't make a move without getting permission from some government bureaucrat. And they would decide if you're worth the expense of the medicine or surgery when you're in need of it in old age.

The Republican Party has been very bad at times.

The democrat party is evil.

jimmy4164

What would you call the [for the most part] Anglo-Americans who pushed the Spanish/Indian-Americans out of [what is now] Texas in the 1830s?

Were they ILLEGALS ?

Given that the Spanish/Indian-Americans occupied the area long before the Anglos got there makes it tough to answer this, doesn't it?
jarasan's avatarjarasan

Stupid frinking SOBS in charge we don't need no steeeking badges!

This is how they do it in another country,  excerpted from wikipedia:

Nationality by naturalization

Mexicans by naturalization are:[1]

• those that obtain from the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs a letter of naturalization; and
  • the man or a woman married with a Mexican national, that reside in Mexican territory and that fulfill all the requirements set forth in the Mexican nationality law, namely to have lived with his or her spouse for two years immediately prior to the date of his or her application.

The Nationality Law establishes also that a foreigner that wishes to naturalize must:[2]

• present their application to the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs;
  • formulate the renunciation and taking of the oath of nationality once this has been given;
  • prove that she or he speaks Spanish, knows the history of the country and has integrated to the national culture; and
  • prove that she or he has lived in Mexico for five years immediately prior to the submission of the application, or
  • two years of residency if:
  • she or he is a direct descendant of a Mexican by birth; or
  • is the mother or father of a Mexican by birth; or
  • is a national of a Latin American or Iberian country; or
  • to the judgment of the Secretariat, she or he has performed or created outstanding works in a cultural, social, scientific, technical, artistic, sports or business area that benefit the nation, in which case, the foreigner is not required to have resided in the country for the number of years prescribed in the law; or
  • one year of residency if she or he as been adopted by a Mexican national, as well as all minors, who are second generation descendants, and who have been under tutelage of a Mexican national.
jarasan's avatarjarasan

What would you call the [for the most part] Anglo-Americans who pushed the Spanish/Indian-Americans out of [what is now] Texas in the 1830s?

Were they ILLEGALS ?

Given that the Spanish/Indian-Americans occupied the area long before the Anglos got there makes it tough to answer this, doesn't it?

What was the name and borders of their country and who was their prime minister?

haymaker's avatarhaymaker

Were they ILLEGALS ?

i'd call it a different era.

time*treat's avatartime*treat

Were they ILLEGALS ?

"What would you call the [for the most part] Anglo-Americans who pushed the Spanish/Indian-Americans out of [what is now] Texas in the 1830s?"

I call it an example of what happens when you have a poor immigration policy.

Not to worry, Mexico has developed much tougher standards [I once posted excerpts from their constitution] since losing (what was then called) Tejas (which they fully intend to get back, de facto if not de jure).

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Were they ILLEGALS ?

Nancy, Nancy, Nancy, what are we gonna do with you?

As a typical liberal, your guilt complex and self-loathing over the exceptionalism of America must haunt you to distraction. And your commiserator in the White House having apologized to every dictator and tyrant in the world for our past conquests over tyranny and evil in the world just doesn't assuage your need for penance, does it? You just need something more, don't you?

You just hunger for America to suffer some monumental defeat in some way, shape or form, don't you? Then you and the princess could feel better about your under-achieving selves.

Well I've got news for you two. You better hope your disaster happens before the next Presidential Inauguration because your bumbling, babbling idiot of a President ain't gonna be putting his right hand on the koran and getting sworn in again. He's getting thrown out on his ass.

So maybe you should check out some other country where your preferred communism is proving to be a showcase for the world.

How about North Korea?

dearsha

you funny

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by dearsha on Aug 27, 2011

you funny

Thank you dearsha.

Welcome to Lottery Post and best of luck to you!LepYes NodThumbs Up

pepper1's avatarpepper1

I have to add also that these sneeking Republican are getting caught themself, Babies out of wedlock, paying women of the night, and the list

goes on and on, and then you have all the old rich one that want  to make all the money off cheap labor. Nobody that came up back in the day

wants to be part of  this nonsense. I think both party aren't what they use to be" GREED. I don't see this country getting back on foot in my lifetime

unless people stand up and decide that we're not going to spend our money anymore. Trust me you got Republican looking at the big butts too

When it come to that there is  are no Republican are Democrats. Right for sex marry. I've said all I'm going to say on this subject

don't want to get in trouble with Todd. Give the man his money , and let him out of jail. I'm sure he would be glad to go back to Mexico. He as won

some of that USA money to take back.

corius$1918!

I learned something new today.  I didn't think an illegal person could claim a lottery prize.  Since I've always heard that lottery officials will search by your social security number to find out if you owe any Student Loans, Back Taxex, Child Support, etc. Question: Does someone with a green card have a social security number or other number used for tax purposes?  How then does someone without any number claim winnings? 

In this case of the Boss claiming the winning ticket for himself,  I think the surveillance tapes show the illegal person purchasing the ticket and then coming back to celebrate the win.  I think the Boss took advantage of the situation, knowing the man was afraid to cash ticket due to his illegal status.  I think Federal and State taxes, if applicable, should be withdrawn from winnings and money awarded to illegal person.  The Boss should be charged with theft and have his day in court.  Hopefully found guilty and charged a heft fine and probation for theft.

TheRightPrice

This is a horrible story. It's a darn shame that you can't trust anyone nowadays to do the right thing. Hopefully he can retire and live large in his native Guatemala

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by TheRightPrice on Aug 28, 2011

This is a horrible story. It's a darn shame that you can't trust anyone nowadays to do the right thing. Hopefully he can retire and live large in his native Guatemala

You're right about not trusting people to do the right thing nowadays.

Breaking and entering into our country was wrong and illegal and he should be severely punished for it. I'm glad we agree on that.

The money should be taken away from him and given to the children of Americans murdered by illegal aliens like him.

Then he should be sent back to Guatemala after 20 years of hard labor helping to build a fence on our southern border.

Dead_Aim's avatarDead_Aim

LET'S SEE IF I GOT THIS CORRECT
-------------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER 
ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER 
ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY. 

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER 
ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT. 

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER 
ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED. 

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER 
ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN. 

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU 
WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY 
YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT. 

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:

A JOB,  A DRIVERS LICENSE,  SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,  WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS,  CREDIT CARDS,  SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,  FREE EDUCATION,  FREE HEALTH CARE,  A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT AND, IN MANY INSTANCES, YOU CAN VOTE, AND CLAIM LOTTERY PRIZES WITH NO PROBLEMS.

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE "SITUATION"!

jackpotismine's avatarjackpotismine

Quote: Originally posted by Dead_Aim on Aug 29, 2011

LET'S SEE IF I GOT THIS CORRECT
-------------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER 
ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER 
ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY. 

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER 
ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT. 

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER 
ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED. 

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER 
ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN. 

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU 
WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY 
YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT. 

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:

A JOB,  A DRIVERS LICENSE,  SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,  WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS,  CREDIT CARDS,  SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,  FREE EDUCATION,  FREE HEALTH CARE,  A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT AND, IN MANY INSTANCES, YOU CAN VOTE, AND CLAIM LOTTERY PRIZES WITH NO PROBLEMS.

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE "SITUATION"!

Good One D_A. LOL Where have you been?

Tenaj's avatarTenaj

Were they ILLEGALS ?

Sound like to me they were illegals that raped, pilferaged, destroyed what they felt they were entitled to.  Like Barbarians.

WIN  D's avatarWIN D

Things change !  Now, recent DNA findings suggest that almost everyone can claim first come first serve "Dibs" on America. 

Before Asians/Indians prehistoric Cavemen of North America were Caucasians

At any rate, it has been commonly accepted as scientific fact that the earliest inhabitants of North America migrated here from Asia via the Bering Land Bridge once connecting, or closely connecting, Asia and North America. Until recently, it was unanimously thought this occurred during the last Ice Age, or about 11,000 years ago... but increasingly we hear of renegade archaeologists who believe people (or Paleo-Indians) arrived in North America much earlier, or about 35,000-40,000 years ago. However, there is little evidence of this beyond the human footprints in central Mexico believed by some to be 40,000 years old. Due to the perils which assuredly kept the ancient populations low, it may be awhile before evidence is found to substantiate this older date. Yet, if for not being ignored, perhaps the bird-shaped artifacts could.

Recent Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) and Y chromosome studies seem to suggest these ‘Asian origin’ theories are correct but anthropological genetics is a fairly new field and more research and a larger data base is admittedly needed. Uncertainty remains because of the variables involved, especially because of the unknown mating habits in ancient times. While we’ve been cautioned not to draw too much from DNA findings just yet, so far it appears American Indians have five distinctive DNA differences suggesting they came from five different areas within Asia as demonstrated on the Bäuu Institute website.

Despite these findings there is now a growing belief among some scholars that at least some of these ancient peoples were Caucasians. The 8,400 year-old Kennewick Man discovered in 1996 in Washington State was thought by many to be Caucasian but, in that scientists were unable to retrieve DNA for analysis, by default it was determined by the Secretary of the Interior that he was an 'American Indian'. Since this was seemingly done for political reasons to satisfy tribal interests, to settle the disputed matter over the possession of the remains, it didn't squash the contrary belief. Tribal possession for re-burial purposes was only the surface explanation however... their 'native' status was in jeopardy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Blah ...blah ...blah...     None of this really matters today........it's what is happenin right now that matters. 

Right now.....we all have a place in this life boat we call America.

This is "our" family as of right now......and no one has the right to volunteer to give away someone else's place in our own boat and especially none of our family members. 

My friend from Ethiopia has done it the "right" way and is very legal ....... He is bogged down in an over loaded system  for over 3 years attempting to bring over his wife and children to be with him.

Illegals steal from everyone.  Illegals are thieves.... but they are smart. They aren't as stupid and immoral as the progressive liberal fools that encourage them to hurt others.     

cbr$'s avatarcbr$

US Flageven if Mr Cua- Tac is in the US illegally if the video syrveilance tape shows him coming back into the store later with witnesses celebrating showing the ticket to others it was in his hand. after taxes he such still get the money if he is deported his share such be send to him. It good the judge decided to put a froze on the fund until this settled. as far as Mr Cervantes is concern if it is really true 50/50 deal after taxes why do this man need to hound him to do the right thing. I'm puzzled by this in the being of the story it sound as if he claiming the entire jackpot, half way through it chance to 50/50 so Which is it? definitely want to hear the end result to this saga. Good story Todd

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by cbr$ on Aug 30, 2011

US Flageven if Mr Cua- Tac is in the US illegally if the video syrveilance tape shows him coming back into the store later with witnesses celebrating showing the ticket to others it was in his hand. after taxes he such still get the money if he is deported his share such be send to him. It good the judge decided to put a froze on the fund until this settled. as far as Mr Cervantes is concern if it is really true 50/50 deal after taxes why do this man need to hound him to do the right thing. I'm puzzled by this in the being of the story it sound as if he claiming the entire jackpot, half way through it chance to 50/50 so Which is it? definitely want to hear the end result to this saga. Good story Todd

I respectfully disagree, cbr$, my friend.

I don't think there should be any benefit or any advantage or any reward from work or any other source as long as you are a criminal on the loose in this country. It is not fair to all the people who are waiting in line to get in this country and doing it legally. Why should the lawbreakers reap the rewards and benefits of living here when they don't respect or obey our laws?

And when you reward lawbreakers it just makes more of them want to jump the line and sneak in here and do the same thing.

Trillionaire

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 28, 2011

You're right about not trusting people to do the right thing nowadays.

Breaking and entering into our country was wrong and illegal and he should be severely punished for it. I'm glad we agree on that.

The money should be taken away from him and given to the children of Americans murdered by illegal aliens like him.

Then he should be sent back to Guatemala after 20 years of hard labor helping to build a fence on our southern border.

The Europeans broke and entered into North America and stole the land from the rightful owners. And now they talk glibly about illegal aliens?

These are people, not some creatures from a far off planet. So why do you call them aliens? You have no respect for human beings. Of course, everyone knows that. You didn't give black Americans the right to vote until the 60s. Disgraceful!

Without these so called illegal aliens your economy would grind to a halt and things would be even worse than they are right now for you.

As for a fence hillbilly, do the world a favour and build one all around America and cut yourself off completely from the rest of humanity.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by Trillionaire on Aug 31, 2011

The Europeans broke and entered into North America and stole the land from the rightful owners. And now they talk glibly about illegal aliens?

These are people, not some creatures from a far off planet. So why do you call them aliens? You have no respect for human beings. Of course, everyone knows that. You didn't give black Americans the right to vote until the 60s. Disgraceful!

Without these so called illegal aliens your economy would grind to a halt and things would be even worse than they are right now for you.

As for a fence hillbilly, do the world a favour and build one all around America and cut yourself off completely from the rest of humanity.

So when will you give back the land you're now squatting on, mario? Or are you a hypocrite, little man? LOL, yeah, thought so. You squirrelly little runt, you! LOL.

Aliens schmaliens, the name don't matter none to me, they come on my property and the dogs don't finish 'em I blow they dadgum heads off, LOL. It don't make me no never mind what you call 'em. I got signs posted so it's all nice and legal too, LOL. I blow them heads clean off. Heh heh heh heh...

Build a fence around America? Hell, we been trying to do that fer years! But the girlyboys (democrats) won't let us. And you guys'd starve up there. And without us here to protect you, you'd get overrun and defeated by The Bahamas or Belize or somebody to get control of all those hockey pucks. And with your innate fear of guns you'd all go into a national nervous-nellie fluster-fit, flitting and fluttering all about wondering what to do. So, as you can see, there'd be no Canada without us here guaranteeing your survival.

You're kind of like a scared, defenseless little girl and we're your big brother. A girlyman wouldn't know what to do with a gun if you gave him one. Too feminine - like you. A pansy like you would probably cry and piss yourself if I handed you a loaded gun. But don't worry, there are real men down here who've been protecting you limp-wristed slackers for over 200 years. You can all still dress up like women and curtsy to that old bag the queen knowing that we're on guard protecting your hockey puck industry.

Are ya ready?

On your knees!

US Flag Yeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

sully16's avatarsully16

Quote: Originally posted by Trillionaire on Aug 31, 2011

Your lack of world and American history is appalling, Really, just keep you thoughts to yourself and you won't sound so stupid all the time.

First of all genus, Black men were given the right to vote in 1869, I repeat 1869, under the 15th amendment.

Women were given the right to vote in 1920.

Native Americans were given the right to vote in 1924 under the Indian citizen act.

Now Indian voting rights varied from state to state depending on where you lived, Tribes living on reservations were considered sovereign nations, the wording was such that they weren't sure Indians were also Americans.

The 1968 I.C.R.A. INDIAN CIVIL RIGHTS ACT, MADE US Americans, ta da

Now you say, why was there such a problem, Well because in 1913, the morons of America voted in Woodrow Wilson, a Progressive Democrat, much like the guy we have now.

He hated everyone of color, he squashed everything that had been accomplished to this date.

Oh boy,  did Woody love the unions, Buying the union label ment you were buying products made by white people.

The progressives got smart, when Cloward and Piven came along and suggested using people of color with class warfare and race baiting, divide and conquer.

The ends justify the means, rewriting history and throwing John Nash economics out the door.

These people want to control every aspect of our life, in fact make us all dependent on them for everything.

They keep screaming social justice, they are in fact keeping the poor people down, promising free food and medicine, we will take it from someone else and give it to you, because thats only fair. You don't have to do a thing but sit there and vote for me.

That my dear, is NOT the American Dream, our children are growing up with apathy and indifference, I'll just take what I want, wow, how sad.

How come that idiot in the White House isn't telling our youth that they can grow up to be business owners, Doctors, engineers, dancers, actors ,singers, the list goes on and on. Not once have I heard him say, if you work hard you can fulfill your dreams and succeed. Not once has he said a word about promoting, minority or femaled owned business.

He wants everyone to believe that if you take it from the rich and fork it over to the poor , all will be well. I got news for everyone, if we all depend on those idiots we all lose big.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by sully16 on Aug 31, 2011

Your lack of world and American history is appalling, Really, just keep you thoughts to yourself and you won't sound so stupid all the time.

First of all genus, Black men were given the right to vote in 1869, I repeat 1869, under the 15th amendment.

Women were given the right to vote in 1920.

Native Americans were given the right to vote in 1924 under the Indian citizen act.

Now Indian voting rights varied from state to state depending on where you lived, Tribes living on reservations were considered sovereign nations, the wording was such that they weren't sure Indians were also Americans.

The 1968 I.C.R.A. INDIAN CIVIL RIGHTS ACT, MADE US Americans, ta da

Now you say, why was there such a problem, Well because in 1913, the morons of America voted in Woodrow Wilson, a Progressive Democrat, much like the guy we have now.

He hated everyone of color, he squashed everything that had been accomplished to this date.

Oh boy,  did Woody love the unions, Buying the union label ment you were buying products made by white people.

The progressives got smart, when Cloward and Piven came along and suggested using people of color with class warfare and race baiting, divide and conquer.

The ends justify the means, rewriting history and throwing John Nash economics out the door.

These people want to control every aspect of our life, in fact make us all dependent on them for everything.

They keep screaming social justice, they are in fact keeping the poor people down, promising free food and medicine, we will take it from someone else and give it to you, because thats only fair. You don't have to do a thing but sit there and vote for me.

That my dear, is NOT the American Dream, our children are growing up with apathy and indifference, I'll just take what I want, wow, how sad.

How come that idiot in the White House isn't telling our youth that they can grow up to be business owners, Doctors, engineers, dancers, actors ,singers, the list goes on and on. Not once have I heard him say, if you work hard you can fulfill your dreams and succeed. Not once has he said a word about promoting, minority or femaled owned business.

He wants everyone to believe that if you take it from the rich and fork it over to the poor , all will be well. I got news for everyone, if we all depend on those idiots we all lose big.

Great post sully.

You not only took little mario the moron to school but also to the woodshed.

They don't call him the moron for nothin', LOL.

jarasan's avatarjarasan

Sully rocks!

Thumbs Up

sully16's avatarsully16

Quote: Originally posted by jarasan on Aug 31, 2011

Sully rocks!

Thumbs Up

Well, Thank you !Lovies

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story