Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New lottery winning method

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 5 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2011, 2:58 am - IP Logged

There is a new method that will increase your chances but requires a group of three.To win more frequently requires a bigger group.The more people you choose the more chances you have of trapping numbers and wining more often but you win less money, if this method is properly balanced it can you can win big money. Stick to a small group of 3 then build up to a larger group as you win. Huge groups are good for powerball , mega or other local number  games that have large  rewards starting from 3 million dollars.With my method you can win almost every day or every week.once a week or once a month.I'm not a gambler i do this for fun i hardly play.I do not sell my method or promote it anywhere, but i give clues and ideas.I have truly dis cover that you can win almost everyday. I thought this wasn't possible, it is possible all it requires is a group of committed individuals and a well balanced number trapping method.If you can manage to convince them by making succesful predictions consistently if they are sane they will join you.I put this to the test and i was astonished by the results.Remember i don't play but i'm good at predicting numbers with my method.It takes  hard careful labor to make this work.Test your method and don't spend any money until you tested your method and its proven to work consistently or you can Play by the succes level of yor method.If your method is winning little its best to play little.Increase your investment as you win! I won't tell you my method any method can work if used properly. Check out my new  last predictions of play 3 and four  . Hope you win.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2011, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Basil,

You say you have a new method for winning the lottery.

Then you say you won't tell us your method and that any method can work.

I don't get it.

What is it that I am missing in that humongous paragraph?

Thanks.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2011, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

There is a new method that will increase your chances but requires a group of three.To win more frequently requires a bigger group.The more people you choose the more chances you have of trapping numbers and wining more often but you win less money, if this method is properly balanced it can you can win big money. Stick to a small group of 3 then build up to a larger group as you win. Huge groups are good for powerball , mega or other local number  games that have large  rewards starting from 3 million dollars.With my method you can win almost every day or every week.once a week or once a month.I'm not a gambler i do this for fun i hardly play.I do not sell my method or promote it anywhere, but i give clues and ideas.I have truly dis cover that you can win almost everyday. I thought this wasn't possible, it is possible all it requires is a group of committed individuals and a well balanced number trapping method.If you can manage to convince them by making succesful predictions consistently if they are sane they will join you.I put this to the test and i was astonished by the results.Remember i don't play but i'm good at predicting numbers with my method.It takes  hard careful labor to make this work.Test your method and don't spend any money until you tested your method and its proven to work consistently or you can Play by the succes level of yor method.If your method is winning little its best to play little.Increase your investment as you win! I won't tell you my method any method can work if used properly. Check out my new  last predictions of play 3 and four  . Hope you win.

Remember i don't play but i'm good at predicting numbers with my method.

I noticed on the prediction board that your prediction statistics improved from last year of 10,633 picks and 25 hits to this year 0 picks and 0 hits which proves if you don't play you can't lose.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40550 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2011, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

ThudWhats your system?

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10353 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2011, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

___________________________________________________________________________________

basil19,

Your entire post has al the markings of a tout. If uyou had something that strong why aren't you playing it?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Basil,

I don't get it.

Thanks.

Simple ridgey...He prays to God...That's the system don't'cha get it??..

Pure luck

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
              Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
              United States
              Member #112968
              June 29, 2011
              3856 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Basil,

I don't get it.

Thanks.

you have not missed anything,cause he has not said anything,just a teaser that wants you to say "tell me more"

thats how a salesman finds his prospects.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                hotatlanta
                United States
                Member #70664
                February 8, 2009
                1446 Posts
                Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I want to know,so show me.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  Whiskey Island
                  United States
                  Member #90216
                  April 24, 2010
                  12752 Posts
                  Posted: September 10, 2011, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

basil19 ,

Why don't you just explain the system ? Since you don't sale or endorse a system !! You just have the bases of a lottery pool with a small group of 3 people or more for large payout games . Their are many members here Excellent at predictions not just you . Give us Proof of this !!!So you want us to form small lottery pools and use this balanced  number trapping wheel .  Sound like a Snake Oil Sales Man .

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                    Harbinger
                    D.C./MD.
                    United States
                    Member #44103
                    July 30, 2006
                    5583 Posts
                    Posted: September 10, 2011, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

It must be a systemic systematically systematic system. Automatic systematic.  Yeah it is,  automatic systematic.

Watch her get down. As she......

United States
                      Member #97951
                      September 28, 2010
                      241 Posts
                      Posted: September 10, 2011, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

I have not logged on for months

United States
                        Member #97951
                        September 28, 2010
                        241 Posts
                        Posted: September 10, 2011, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

No one tells anyone their winnings

United States
                          Member #97951
                          September 28, 2010
                          241 Posts
                          Posted: September 10, 2011, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

I agree good predictions on board if i didn't have a clue of any technique i would try something ,accept manipulation.

United States
                            Member #97951
                            September 28, 2010
                            241 Posts
                            Posted: September 10, 2011, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

The answer is right in front of you. It is the foundation of any lottery system.Read carefully if you don't get it your not ready too.

United States
                              Member #97951
                              September 28, 2010
                              241 Posts
                              Posted: September 10, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone on here knows how to read, I REPEAT I WILL NOT DISCLOSE MY METHOD. i am giving you the basis of any succesfull lottery method.