Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New lottery winning method

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 5 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2011, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

I don't wantthatkind of respect from a stranger .The respect  i want is that  you to stay out of my post. Why would anyone read about something they don't like this is a free country.To my friends who have been doing really good  i'm glad , i told you it works!I will aim particuary for two states next week, but i will no longer post topics and i wont post any more topics due to negative complaints or unappreciative people. i Don't have a method that works according to you, so don't bother, i  never read or respond to any negativity.

If you call pppppffffffff respect you live in a different then the good people on here....tiggs could care less about your winning method..hahahaha...Whatever you do never post any numbers for Kentucky..Read this next line close.."There is no method that works picking  lottery numbers and if there was there would be no lottery"..basil it's luck..No matter how you get your numbers it's luck if you hit....That's it basil...Tell people you ave a method then don't show it..Ejoy....PS...pppppppfffffff.....

Pure luck

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22861 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2011, 12:54 am - IP Logged

..basil, I think you've been hanging out too much with the oregano...

Please re-read what you wrote in your first post of this thread...no wonder you're in the hot seat.

Why tell anyone about a system you're not playing anyway but expect 3 'other' people to play?

I think your writing style got you in trouble..

You had a point to make, you elaborated on it, you added a little bit of what you do and then you

wrapped it all up by giving us all advice to test everything we do...I don't think you HAD sharing in mind,

I think you just touched on what you do and don't do....but having a system and not playing is like

having an instant ticket and not scratching it! What's the point?

Were you trying to say that to have the chance to win more, takes more people? Why do you need

three people? Don't you know how much trouble that can get you into? Pools gone bad...they're all

over the country.

Best to keep what you have to yourself and get out and use it.

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2011, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

basil come back we be missing you here at the Lottery Post..Come back and make us all rich....ppppfffffff...........

Pure luck

babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
        goldsboro
        United States
        Member #66887
        November 9, 2008
        1782 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2011, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

There is a new method that will increase your chances but requires a group of three.To win more frequently requires a bigger group.The more people you choose the more chances you have of trapping numbers and wining more often but you win less money, if this method is properly balanced it can you can win big money. Stick to a small group of 3 then build up to a larger group as you win. Huge groups are good for powerball , mega or other local number  games that have large  rewards starting from 3 million dollars.With my method you can win almost every day or every week.once a week or once a month.I'm not a gambler i do this for fun i hardly play.I do not sell my method or promote it anywhere, but i give clues and ideas.I have truly dis cover that you can win almost everyday. I thought this wasn't possible, it is possible all it requires is a group of committed individuals and a well balanced number trapping method.If you can manage to convince them by making succesful predictions consistently if they are sane they will join you.I put this to the test and i was astonished by the results.Remember i don't play but i'm good at predicting numbers with my method.It takes  hard careful labor to make this work.Test your method and don't spend any money until you tested your method and its proven to work consistently or you can Play by the succes level of yor method.If your method is winning little its best to play little.Increase your investment as you win! I won't tell you my method any method can work if used properly. Check out my new  last predictions of play 3 and four  . Hope you win.

___________________________________________________________________________________

basil19,

Your entire post has al the markings of a tout. If uyou had something that strong why aren't you playing it?

because he doesnt have one

good luck to all

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2011, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

..basil, I think you've been hanging out too much with the oregano...

Please re-read what you wrote in your first post of this thread...no wonder you're in the hot seat.

Why tell anyone about a system you're not playing anyway but expect 3 'other' people to play?

I think your writing style got you in trouble..

You had a point to make, you elaborated on it, you added a little bit of what you do and then you

wrapped it all up by giving us all advice to test everything we do...I don't think you HAD sharing in mind,

I think you just touched on what you do and don't do....but having a system and not playing is like

having an instant ticket and not scratching it! What's the point?

Were you trying to say that to have the chance to win more, takes more people? Why do you need

three people? Don't you know how much trouble that can get you into? Pools gone bad...they're all

over the country.

Best to keep what you have to yourself and get out and use it.

basil baby dr65 has to much class and is to sweet to sign her message so let tiggs sign it for her...pppppfffffff...as you can see tiggs has no class...ppppfffff..

Pure luck

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3102 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2011, 3:34 am - IP Logged

Just be patient for a minute and I'll teach you how to catch a fish.

Gotta have the right bait.

Oops he got away . . .

BobP  Wink

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: September 22, 2011, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Everybody can stop holding their breath now.

I think we can safely assume he won't be giving us the "New Lottery Winning Method" that provided the reason and title for this thread.

Personally, I think it was gonna be a rehash of his previous "Remote Viewing" claims anyway.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2011, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

pppfffffff.........

Pure luck

Kejana48's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                  Lottery Dreamer
                  Hampton Roads, Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #75493
                  June 4, 2009
                  39479 Posts
                  Posted: September 23, 2011, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

There is a new method that will increase your chances but requires a group of three.To win more frequently requires a bigger group.The more people you choose the more chances you have of trapping numbers and wining more often but you win less money, if this method is properly balanced it can you can win big money. Stick to a small group of 3 then build up to a larger group as you win. Huge groups are good for powerball , mega or other local number  games that have large  rewards starting from 3 million dollars.With my method you can win almost every day or every week.once a week or once a month.I'm not a gambler i do this for fun i hardly play.I do not sell my method or promote it anywhere, but i give clues and ideas.I have truly dis cover that you can win almost everyday. I thought this wasn't possible, it is possible all it requires is a group of committed individuals and a well balanced number trapping method.If you can manage to convince them by making succesful predictions consistently if they are sane they will join you.I put this to the test and i was astonished by the results.Remember i don't play but i'm good at predicting numbers with my method.It takes  hard careful labor to make this work.Test your method and don't spend any money until you tested your method and its proven to work consistently or you can Play by the succes level of yor method.If your method is winning little its best to play little.Increase your investment as you win! I won't tell you my method any method can work if used properly. Check out my new  last predictions of play 3 and four  . Hope you win.

Please be sure to post some of your winning tickets!  Thanks!!!

Kejana

" Share your predictions "

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40339 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2011, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Everybody can stop holding their breath now.

I think we can safely assume he won't be giving us the "New Lottery Winning Method" that provided the reason and title for this thread.

Personally, I think it was gonna be a rehash of his previous "Remote Viewing" claims anyway.

yep

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      49651 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2011, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

because he doesnt have one

LOL

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        49651 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2011, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Don't let tiggs bother you, basil, he's just a gassy old geezer.

He just doesn't have any respect for people who start a thread saying they have a New Lottery Winning Method and then say that they don't want to discuss it.

That makes him wonder why you started the thread. Crazy, huh?

Pfffffffffttttt.

What? Why did he start the thread?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40339 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2011, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Good question.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2011, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Undoubtedly to bathe in the limelight and adulation.

The same reason I do.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: September 26, 2011, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Undoubtedly to bathe in the limelight and adulation.

The same reason I do.

Your just to smart and wise to these other people on here old great bearded one...

Pure luck