Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New lottery winning method

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 5 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2011, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone on here knows how to read, I REPEAT I WILL NOT DISCLOSE MY METHOD. i am giving you the basis of any succesfull lottery method.

Be gone!

Play to win!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2011, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone on here knows how to read, I REPEAT I WILL NOT DISCLOSE MY METHOD. i am giving you the basis of any succesfull lottery method.

Yeah, a couple of us know how to read but just a little.

Ain't you the loon who came out of your trick bag saying you could predict the winning Powerball numbers with Remote Viewing a while back?

How's that been workin' for ya?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12741 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2011, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

You have not given us anything but Hot Air  !! You just want us to form mini Lottery Pools based on what ??? You have no basis in youre open statements . You don't even give us the format for the balanced number wheel or this miracle number string ..

United States
        Member #112061
        June 9, 2011
        8776 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2011, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

why are you playing with people i think i know what u might be teasing every one with

you get three people playing in the same state and one person plays lets say doubles with a certain total,another person play the left over number and the third play single or something like that

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

United States
          Member #97951
          September 28, 2010
          241 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2011, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

I want to know,so show me.

What if i offer to just help you win, would that be enough ?I was going to share my method according to your responses.Showing respect is also a way of showing appreciation.Offensive comments blocks good energy from coming to you.I understand your eagerness to know, its normal.You will know as much as you allow me to show you.My predictions are extremely powerful, many of my friends have won big on my predictions within days.I usually aim to hit straight . i don't use wheels or any of those things  for some people they work.I like people to think wisely exercise their brain power and stop letting me think for them.If you don't think you won't be creative.My method is not the only one that works, but its the one that works best for me.If you abuse or prostitute your  gift you may end up loosing it.Its common sense that everyone has there own opinion,lets act like we know that.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12741 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2011, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

What if i offer to just help you win, would that be enough ?I was going to share my method according to your responses.Showing respect is also a way of showing appreciation.Offensive comments blocks good energy from coming to you.I understand your eagerness to know, its normal.You will know as much as you allow me to show you.My predictions are extremely powerful, many of my friends have won big on my predictions within days.I usually aim to hit straight . i don't use wheels or any of those things  for some people they work.I like people to think wisely exercise their brain power and stop letting me think for them.If you don't think you won't be creative.My method is not the only one that works, but its the one that works best for me.If you abuse or prostitute your  gift you may end up loosing it.Its common sense that everyone has there own opinion,lets act like we know that.

basil19 , 

It's time to share this method . 

CW4

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19828 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2011, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Why would anyone want you to "DISCLOSE YOUR METHOD" if you haven't disclosed your winnings?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                United States
                Member #112968
                June 29, 2011
                3856 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2011, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

more hot air.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #114703
                  August 5, 2011
                  4623 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2011, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Basil,

Most of the people on here who are responding to you are regular members, I don't know why you are getting angry with them for not telling them anything at all about your method if it does indeed work, oh that reminds me this elusive system you speak of..reminds me of one of my exes....

He used to string marriage in front of me for years and years and he would never pin down a date, yep I fell for this idiocy for seven years, made alot of life decisions based on this, I finally woke up after 7 years and moved on...

Waiting for the sales pitch Basil, oh and don't forget your not risking any money only 49.99 and if it doesn't work we will refund the money....

I do believe in Karma and like attracts like, but basil come on, if you weren't going to share at least part of your method  then why bother posting...unless your method is to try a small lotto pool with 3 people and then bet more as you win more, well that I get....

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                    Member #91718
                    May 23, 2010
                    690 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2011, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Just say you looking for a method and not you have one because you just posted nothing. I have a method but you have to guess what it is.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      49767 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2011, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

No Thanks: Keep It To Yourself! See Ya!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10351 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2011, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

basil19,

So you think throwing out some lures and offering absolutely no substance is 'showing respect'? Even among commerical enterprises that emphasize "sell the sizzle and not the steak" do at leasr have some steak to create the sizzle with.

Thus far in this thread you keep raving about your super duper method but at the same time have told us that you yourself don't even play.

Promies, no substance and nothing to deliver. Sounds awful familiar.

STROKER.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

You want respect basil19...Here's some from tiggs95...ppppfffffff....God that felt good..

Pure luck

United States
                            Member #97951
                            September 28, 2010
                            241 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2011, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

You want respect basil19...Here's some from tiggs95...ppppfffffff....God that felt good..

I don't wantthatkind of respect from a stranger .The respect  i want is that  you to stay out of my post. Why would anyone read about something they don't like this is a free country.To my friends who have been doing really good  i'm glad , i told you it works!I will aim particuary for two states next week, but i will no longer post topics and i wont post any more topics due to negative complaints or unappreciative people. i Don't have a method that works according to you, so don't bother, i  never read or respond to any negativity.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: September 17, 2011, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

I don't wantthatkind of respect from a stranger .The respect  i want is that  you to stay out of my post. Why would anyone read about something they don't like this is a free country.To my friends who have been doing really good  i'm glad , i told you it works!I will aim particuary for two states next week, but i will no longer post topics and i wont post any more topics due to negative complaints or unappreciative people. i Don't have a method that works according to you, so don't bother, i  never read or respond to any negativity.

Don't let tiggs bother you, basil, he's just a gassy old geezer.

He just doesn't have any respect for people who start a thread saying they have a New Lottery Winning Method and then say that they don't want to discuss it.

That makes him wonder why you started the thread. Crazy, huh?

Pfffffffffttttt.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke