Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New lottery winning method

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 5 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
addai1516's avatar - lib
Newyork City NY / westland michigan
United States
Member #93153
June 23, 2010
4087 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2011, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

There is a new method that will increase your chances but requires a group of three.To win more frequently requires a bigger group.The more people you choose the more chances you have of trapping numbers and wining more often but you win less money, if this method is properly balanced it can you can win big money. Stick to a small group of 3 then build up to a larger group as you win. Huge groups are good for powerball , mega or other local number  games that have large  rewards starting from 3 million dollars.With my method you can win almost every day or every week.once a week or once a month.I'm not a gambler i do this for fun i hardly play.I do not sell my method or promote it anywhere, but i give clues and ideas.I have truly dis cover that you can win almost everyday. I thought this wasn't possible, it is possible all it requires is a group of committed individuals and a well balanced number trapping method.If you can manage to convince them by making succesful predictions consistently if they are sane they will join you.I put this to the test and i was astonished by the results.Remember i don't play but i'm good at predicting numbers with my method.It takes  hard careful labor to make this work.Test your method and don't spend any money until you tested your method and its proven to work consistently or you can Play by the succes level of yor method.If your method is winning little its best to play little.Increase your investment as you win! I won't tell you my method any method can work if used properly. Check out my new  last predictions of play 3 and four  . Hope you win.

I am totaly lost about what u saying. We have heard all kind of method from what to the booogie man method proving the method is another story..  Please don't waste anybody's time. Addai is here to win lol now what u got ?

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

United States
    Member #97951
    September 28, 2010
    241 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2011, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

basil19 , 

It's time to share this method . 

CW4

You need to learn about lottery games and stragedy before you play.My recent predictions have not been succesful, but they will be soon. When viewng predictions remember that even if you play every day from the prediction board you may not win for weeks and maybe months, if my numbers don't come out everyday remember if you play everday you might win once a month.My recent predictions are powerful, because i balanced them for all states within my limitations. If i was a full member i can add more possibilties, but more numbers for you tom choose from.

United States
      Member #97951
      September 28, 2010
      241 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2011, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I am totaly lost about what u saying. We have heard all kind of method from what to the booogie man method proving the method is another story..  Please don't waste anybody's time. Addai is here to win lol now what u got ?

-

United States
        Member #97951
        September 28, 2010
        241 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2011, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

-

United States
          Member #97951
          September 28, 2010
          241 Posts
          Posted: September 29, 2011, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, a couple of us know how to read but just a little.

Ain't you the loon who came out of your trick bag saying you could predict the winning Powerball numbers with Remote Viewing a while back?

How's that been workin' for ya?

-

United States
            Member #97951
            September 28, 2010
            241 Posts
            Posted: September 29, 2011, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

-

-

United States
              Member #97951
              September 28, 2010
              241 Posts
              Posted: September 29, 2011, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

If you call pppppffffffff respect you live in a different then the good people on here....tiggs could care less about your winning method..hahahaha...Whatever you do never post any numbers for Kentucky..Read this next line close.."There is no method that works picking  lottery numbers and if there was there would be no lottery"..basil it's luck..No matter how you get your numbers it's luck if you hit....That's it basil...Tell people you ave a method then don't show it..Ejoy....PS...pppppppfffffff.....

-

United States
                Member #97951
                September 28, 2010
                241 Posts
                Posted: September 29, 2011, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, a couple of us know how to read but just a little.

Ain't you the loon who came out of your trick bag saying you could predict the winning Powerball numbers with Remote Viewing a while back?

How's that been workin' for ya?

-

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: September 29, 2011, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

-

Basil must be hungry.

It appears he's reverting to his childhood when he was trained to hit that key and a handful of peanuts would drop down into his food bowl.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22846 Posts
                    Posted: September 29, 2011, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Basil must be hungry.

It appears he's reverting to his childhood when he was trained to hit that key and a handful of peanuts would drop down into his food bowl.

lol!

I think he meant: 

but then again, someone could take that symbolism as the peanut waste matter.

Confused

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                      The Ville, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95879
                      August 19, 2010
                      1708 Posts
                      Posted: September 29, 2011, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Worst thread on LP for sure.