Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Combine Systems

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 5 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12730 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2011, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

How about some of us combine our systems and make a super system ?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19821 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2011, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Lots of systems have been posted so you don't need "us" to combine them, just pick the ones you like and start combining.  Let "us" known how your super system works when you're done.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12730 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2011, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

The systems that are Posted is the old stuff positional analysis , rundowns systems , lottery math and Etc ... I know their is a few of us who held out with their best systems .

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19821 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

The systems that are Posted is the old stuff positional analysis , rundowns systems , lottery math and Etc ... I know their is a few of us who held out with their best systems .

I know their is a few of us who held out with their best systems .

Are you one of those members who held out sharing your best stuff?

I would think anyone who held out sharing their best stuff with other members had their reasons and aren't likely to change their mind just because of your request but good luck on your efforts.

Evil Looking       

Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12730 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2011, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

I have released a few of my systems that has worked for me .  But , games progress and systems need to change . With say my " Momentum Trends and Leaders  " . LottoLaughs with  " String Theory " , DiamondPalace with " Core Fusion Particles " these are just a few that could be combined to make a Super System. I know of many more that could be added to the system ..

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11116 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2011, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

I have released a few of my systems that has worked for me .  But , games progress and systems need to change . With say my " Momentum Trends and Leaders  " . LottoLaughs with  " String Theory " , DiamondPalace with " Core Fusion Particles " these are just a few that could be combined to make a Super System. I know of many more that could be added to the system ..

Depending on what game you are playing there are ways to win with what is already out there.  It also depends if the game is computerized or not.  I was thinking today about using the "mean" on pick 5 gaMES.  I noticed with certain games a group say for example( 25-30) will have most ot the group "out" at certain times of a 45 game  cycle.  The same can be said for other groups.  This is something I'm going to look at this week.

Hiding Behind Computer

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19821 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2011, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Your system might have worked for you but did it work for anyone else?  Every game is unique and so is  each system, there is no one size fit all type of system.

Evil Looking       

Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12730 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2011, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Your system might have worked for you but did it work for anyone else?  Every game is unique and so is  each system, there is no one size fit all type of system.

My system has worked in many states .... It does not matter if the game is RNG or Mechanical !!!!

FL
                  United States
                  Member #93841
                  July 8, 2010
                  576 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2011, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

How would we work this out?....

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12730 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2011, 12:08 am - IP Logged

We would get in touch with Paruths and see if he could combine the systems  into 1 System .  We need a serious software developer that could put every thing into Code.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19821 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2011, 11:06 am - IP Logged

We would get in touch with Paruths and see if he could combine the systems  into 1 System .  We need a serious software developer that could put every thing into Code.

I assumed you were talking about systems that had already been coded into stand alone programs.

I don't know about other systems but my system is coded and complied using GWBasic and doesn't run in versions of Windows later than XP.  It uses data files that could survive if it was recoded using another language but it also uses other data files to evaluate each pick with earlier winning combinations so just recoding it would be a major task let alone combining it with several other systems.

I plan to learn Liberty Basic in the future so I can recode it to run in Windows7.

Evil Looking       

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        49674 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2011, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

How about sticking with: Good Old Dumb Luck! LOL

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          49674 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2011, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Games don't progress: The Matrix remains the same. (Pick 3=1,000 Combinations, Pick 4=10,000 Combinations)

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

CajunWin4

I don't think a super system that is made from a bunch of other ideas would be very super.  Most

systems are based on or around a primary filter with secondary filters that support it.   I also think

that most serious system players only post up to a point which is usally a couple generations behind

what they a currently working on.    Here is what I think a really good system needs to have, first a

method of trapping the winning set in or around 10% the total sets.  I think any good system can do

this without too much of a problem but the methods used must create a bias within these sets that

is not a random sample.  There must exist a order within these 10 percent.   Once this is obtained then

the reduction can be done in terms of math removing random from the rest of the process.   Let's say

that you check any set against all the sets in the matrix.  For a 5-39 these will be the results.

sets that match 0 numbers = 278256

sets that match 1 numbers = 231880

sets that match 2 numbers = 59840

sets that match 3 numbers = 5610

sets that match 4 numbers = 170

sets that match 5 numbers = 1

total sets for a 5-39            = 575757

If you can trap the winning set within lets say 57,000 sets which shows a clear bias for some numbers over

others then make a few divisions of thses sets so that the bias becomes greater for some numbers while

others are reduced then the winning sets can be extracted.  Let's say again that the first reduction is a 60/40

split made to ensure that the split increases the bias even more for some numbers.  We can then choose one

of the split groups and split it again.  Lets say that we choose the 60% group and make another 60/40 split

making sure a bias is continued and then do this a third time.  There are eight different choices in the 3 splits

2x2x2=8 of which one must be correct.  Each of these 8 groups would then need to be processed to ensure

that the winning set is not filtered out.   Because each match-x has a total within a given group that is

proportional then the prize winning set or sets can be extracted from that group.   Thousands of calculations

are needed and the programming is a real hair puller because of the variables needed along with several hash

files but I am almost positive it can be done.   The bias that is formed with each split must be controlled and the

winning set must be somewhere within the starting sets.   I worked on this years ago but lacked the nessary

computing power to ever bring it to light but it's a different story now.   I won't go into any more details because

it is still a work in progress but I think it's worth a look for anyone serious about system play.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Whiskey Island
                              United States
                              Member #90216
                              April 24, 2010
                              12730 Posts
                              Posted: September 26, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

A game does change on mechanical draws when they rotate  the machines out , change tubes , rotate the balls . Their is many variable the lotter commisions can do to reduce your chances of winning . A RNG Draw all they would have to do is speed up or slow down the process in picking digits ...