Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Combine Systems

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 5 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19817 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2011, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm working on the pen and paper first then software . THe system will be universal for all games. It will be a 1 sheet process or 1 file for software ..

The  systwm will tell you if it a play or no play day/night . If its a no play day/night then you will have to wait till next draw and redo the process all over . 

CW4

That's a complex system to totally work through using only pen and paper.  I would have thought you would use a computer for the tasks or collecting data and doing calculations putting the results on paper.  Then later after seeing how those tasks could be part of a larger scheme maybe write a program that combined them all.  Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12729 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2011, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

That's a complex system to totally work through using only pen and paper.  I would have thought you would use a computer for the tasks or collecting data and doing calculations putting the results on paper.  Then later after seeing how those tasks could be part of a larger scheme maybe write a program that combined them all.  Good luck.

I all most have it down where , I can look at the sets and do the workout in my head ... It not really that complicated at all . I'm working on to simplify the process.

I kind of like the pen and paper worksheet . Using your intutition and commen sense.

CW4